JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 14,581 through 14,600 (of 25,907 total)
  • Author
    carmel
    Participant

kerwin,Oct. wrote:

[/quote]

I said physically, I did not say spiritually.

Kerwin,

AGAIN YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU’RE SAYING!

SO READ AGAIN:

John14:20 In that day ( OBVIOUS THIS IS A REFERENCE WHEN ONE LOVES GOD IN THE TRUTH WHILE STILL ON EARTH) you shall know, that I AM IN MY FATHER,AND YOU IN ME, AND I IN YOU. 21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them; he it is that LOVETH ME. And he that LOVETH ME, shall be LOVED of my Father: and I will LOVE him, and will manifest myself to him. 23 Jesus answered, and said to him: If any one LOVE me, he will keep my word, and my Father will LOVE  him, and we will come to him, and will MAKE OUR ABODE WITH HIM.

JESUS IN THE ABOVE , MENTIONED THE WORD LOVE SIX TIMES TO CONVINCE US, WHAT A UNIQUE, AND ASTOUNDING  EXPERIENCE A PERSON IN PERFECT LOVE WITH GOD,RECEIVES FROM GOD WHILE ON EARTH , WHO IS LOVE ITSELF!

REFLECT:

JESUS SAID:

I AM IN MY FATHER, AND YOU IN ME, AND I IN YOU.

WITH THE ABOVE STATEMENT, JESUS DEFINITELY MADE IT CLEAR; BOTH TO HIS APOSTLES IN THAT MOMENT IN TIME, AND TO ALL THOSE WHO ACCEPT THEIR WORDS, WHILE ON EARTH!  

THAT WHEN A PERSON IS IN PERFECT LOVE WITH GOD, HE WOULD PHYSICALLY AS A HUMAN BEING, EXPERIENCE THAT GOD IS WITHIN HIS SOUL AND UNITED AS ONE WITH HIM.

HE WOULD ALSO BE AWARE THAT JESUS CHRIST IS IN THE FATHER, HE IS IN JESUS, AND JESUS IS IN HIM!

I REPEAT, HE WOULD EXPERIENCE THIS WHILE ON EARTH! SO ALTHOUGH IT WOULD BE A SPIRITUAL FUNCTION DIRECTLY FROM GOD IN ORDER TO MANIFEST HIMSELF, TO THE ONE WHO WOULD LOVE HIM IN THE TRUTH, THE EXPERIENCE WOULD BE  FELT AND MANIFESTED PHYSICALLY AS WELL!

PAUL CONFIRMED THIS EXPERIENCE HEREUNDER!

But, as it is written: That eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither hath it entered into the heart of man, what things God hath prepared for them that LOVE him.

NOW GOD ALSO WOULD PHYSICALLY EXPERIENCE THIS, SINCE HE HIMSELF WOULD ENTER IN THAT PARTICULAR PERSON TO MAKE HIS ABODE WITH HIM, AND BECOME ONE WITH HIM, OBVIOUS DUE TO THE FACT THAT   JESUS CHRIST OWN THAT UNIQUE GLORIFIED SPIRITUAL FLESH BODY, AND THE FATHER IS WITHIN THIS GLORIFIED BODY,AND VICE VERSA!

JESUS CCONFIRMED AND SAID: and will manifest MYSELF to him

AS THE ONLY TRUE GOD, AND JESUS CHRST!

THIS IS CONFIRMED HEREUNDER:

John 17:20 And not for them only do I pray,

NOTICE: THIS IS A REFERENCE TO US:

but for them also who through THEIR WORD shall believe in me;

AND THEN CONFIRMS:

21That they ALL MAY BE ONE, as thou, FATHER, IN ME, and I IN YOU ; that THEY also may be ONE IN US;

NOW READ THIS LAST BIT HEREUNDER, AND REFLECT AGAIN!

that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

SO WHILE STILL ON EARTH, THOSE WHO ARE IN PERFECT LOVE WITH GOD, THEY WOULD EXPERIENCE PHYSICALLY GOD PRESENCE IN THEM, THEY WOULD ALSO BE AWARE THAT THEY ARE ONE WITH THE ONLY TRUE GOD, AND  JESUS CHRIST, AS ONE PHYSICAL BODY AND WOULD DEFINITELY BELIEVE :

THAT JESUS CHRIST WAS SENT FROM THE FATHER

BUT WHILE STILL PHYSCALLY IN FLESH AND BLOOD ON EARTH!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Participant

Quote (942767 @ Nov. 02 2013,03:57)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Oct. 29 2013,09:48)

Quote (942767 @ Oct. 28 2013,09:58)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Oct. 28 2013,04:09)
    :)  Okay Marty.  But did you notice that EVERYTHING said about “the Word” in John 1 is also said in scripture about “Jesus”?  Because that is what I thought you would see from my post.

Marty, consider the last words of 1:14……. “full of grace and truth”.  Now consider the exact moment in John 1 where John stops calling this person “the Word” and starts calling him “Jesus”.  (Follow the words “grace” and “truth”):

16 Out of his fullness we have all received grace……..

At this point, “the Word” is still the subject of the teaching, and the name “Jesus” has not yet been written.  So at this point, we know that grace came to us through “the Word”.  

DO YOU AGREE SO FAR?  YES or NO?

Now watch:

17 ……grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.

Do you agree that verse 16 says grace came from “the Word”?  YES or NO?

And do you agree that verse 17 says grace came from “Jesus Christ”?  YES or NO?

Now look back to verse 14:  We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

Verse 14 is written about the one that had so far only been identified as “the Word”.  Do you agree?  And this “Word” came FROM the Father, full of grace and truth.  Do you agree?

1.  Is the Word actually the Father Himself?  Or did the Word come FROM the Father?  Which one?

2.  Are you able to see that “grace and truth” came from the Word?  And are you able to see that “grace and truth” came from Jesus Christ?

Hi Mike:

Jesus was born into this world a man child and the scriptures state:

I agree 100% that Jesus was born into this world as a “man child” (by which strange language I assume you mean “human child”).

So we both agree on that, and therefore it never needs to be brought up again in one of our discussions, right?  (Because it is a diversion, and not any kind of ANSWER to all the points I made in the above post.)

So let's go more slowly:

John 1:14
    The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

Forget all the other words for a minute, and focus only on the big ones.  Can you and I agree that “the Word” came to us “full of grace and truth”?

No, Mike, it does not work that way with me, but you want to erase some of the scripture or add a little “a” here or a “who” there in order to make the scriptures state what you want them to say.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

It is the flesh, or human being that made his dwelling among us, and of whom the scriptures state: (and we beheld him as of the only begotten of the Father full of grace and truth).

The point that I was making is that they did not behold him full of grace and truth until his ministry on earth.

Jhn 1:17

For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Nov. 02 2013,04:13)

Quote (Wakeup @ Nov. 01 2013,13:26)

Quote (kerwin @ Nov. 01 2013,15:18)

Quote (Wakeup @ Nov. 01 2013,05:52)

Quote (kerwin @ Oct. 31 2013,07:53)

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 30 2013,14:58)

Quote (kerwin @ Oct. 30 2013,19:45)

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 30 2013,10:09)

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 30 2013,13:40)

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 30 2013,07:22)
    Terra.

Something is blocking you.

wakeup.

w

no time boy

Terra.

May I suggest the kjv or similar old translation.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

You do not even speak that antique dialect of English and T is not a native English speaker so it will probably be more difficult to him.

Kerwin.

I have had no problem understanding God's Word,
    as long as it is not contaminated by evil men.

Your bible must be the new age bible.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

You are one of those evil men.  That is why it is necessary to have both a broken spirit and a contrite heart.  If you have those then you will be guided by the Spirit and it will compel you to find the truth wherever it can be found.

You do not understand the AKJV as you do not seek to learn to read it correctly.

jesus and his men were seen
    by the scribes and pharisees as
    heretics evil men.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

All men have an evil nature, the words to have a broken spirit  and a contrite heart are not just to you but to all those that have fallen short of the glory of God.

A bunch of heretics translated the AKJV.  So, do you choose to put your trust in heretics?

Kerwin.

It is not I that change the meaning of the written Word.
    I say it; as what is says.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

Proverbs 14:12
    Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

12 There is a way which seemeth right unto a man,
       but the end thereof are the ways of death.

This is a warning to each and everyone of us.  Paul instructed Timothy to  watch what he believed and taught as well as what he did.

In this case I was pointing out that the teachings of the translators of the KJV were corrupt.  This is common to any version of Scripture and any other writings that mere men have put their corrupt hands on.  It is the Spirit of God that will lead you through these minefields that are sowed by the evil one.  Avoiding learning out of fear it will lead you astray is not doing right.  To do right you must avoid doing evil.  Test the spirit of what you believe and what you do.

Kerwin.

This is why we must compare scripture to scriptures.
    And I have done that,and find no fault in the kjv.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Nov. 02 2013,03:23)

Terra.

wakeup.

w

no time boy

Terra.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

You do not even speak that antique dialect of English and T is not a native English speaker so it will probably be more difficult to him.

Kerwin.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

You are one of those evil men.  That is why it is necessary to have both a broken spirit and a contrite heart.  If you have those then you will be guided by the Spirit and it will compel you to find the truth wherever it can be found.

You do not understand the AKJV as you do not seek to learn to read it correctly.

heretics evil men.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

All men have an evil nature, the words to have a broken spirit  and a contrite heart are not just to you but to all those that have fallen short of the glory of God.

A bunch of heretics translated the AKJV.  So, do you choose to put your trust in heretics?

Kerwin.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

This is a warning to each and everyone of us.  Paul instructed Timothy to  watch what he believed and taught as well as what he did.

In this case I was pointing out that the teachings of the translators of the KJV were corrupt.  This is common to any version of Scripture and any other writings that mere men have put their corrupt hands on.  It is the Spirit of God that will lead you through these minefields that are sowed by the evil one.  Avoiding learning out of fear it will lead you astray is not doing right.  To do right you must avoid doing evil.  Test the spirit of what you believe and what you do.

Kerwin.

wakeup.

w

no ,you did not do that ,you know that the name of God is missing in the kjv, and it had other mis quotes in it ,you personally have made this version yours this i can and do understand just like other many denomination have their own preference of bible version,

I on the other hand I like them all and know that they are all in some way faulty ,even the oldest of them either in Greek or Hebrew ;but to the true searcher combine with the spirit of truth all is good because the truth is unveiled in the secret of the heart of those true searchers ,

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 02 2013,08:30)

Quote (Wakeup @ Nov. 02 2013,03:23)

Terra.

wakeup.

w

no time boy

Terra.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

Kerwin.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

heretics evil men.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

Kerwin.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

Kerwin.

wakeup.

w

no ,you did not do that ,you know that the name of God is missing in the kjv, and it had other mis quotes in it ,you personally have made this version yours this i can and do understand just like other many denomination have their own preference of bible version,

I on the other hand I like them all and know that they are all in some way faulty ,even the oldest of them either in Greek or Hebrew ;but to the true searcher combine with the spirit of truth all is good because the truth is unveiled in the secret of the heart of those true searchers  ,

If you find anything in contradiction in the kjv,
    it's most likely you,not the translation.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

w

wakeup.

where is the name of God in the KJV please tell me ??? it is in the original or most oldest scriptures we possess

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 02 2013,09:26)
    w

wakeup.

where is the name of God in the KJV please tell me ???  it is in the original or most oldest scriptures we possess

You are a liar.

Genesis 22:14 And Abraham called the name of that place Jehovahjireh: as it is said to this day, In the mount of the LORD it shall be seen.

Exodus 6:3 And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them.

Exodus 17:15 And Moses built an altar, and called the name of it Jehovahnissi:

Judges 6:24 Then Gideon built an altar there unto the LORD, and called it Jehovahshalom: unto this day it is yet in Ophrah of the Abiezrites.

Psalms 83:18 That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth.

Isaiah 12:2 Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation.

Isaiah 26:4 Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength:

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Nov. 02 2013,07:14)

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 02 2013,09:26)
    w

wakeup.

where is the name of God in the KJV please tell me ???  it is in the original or most oldest scriptures we possess

You are a liar.

Genesis 22:14   And Abraham called the name of that place Jehovahjireh: as it is said to this day, In the mount of the LORD it shall be seen.

Exodus 6:3   And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them.

Exodus 17:15   And Moses built an altar, and called the name of it Jehovahnissi:

Judges 6:24   Then Gideon built an altar there unto the LORD, and called it Jehovahshalom: unto this day it is yet in Ophrah of the Abiezrites.

Psalms 83:18   That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth.

Isaiah 12:2   Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation.

Isaiah 26:4   Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength:

wakeup.

w

You are a liar.

AM I A LIAR ???

IT SUPOSE TO BE ABOUT 7000 TIMES WRITTEN IN THE SCRIPTURES BUT I DID NOT SEE THAT ,ONLY A FEW PLACE ,BUT THEY CHANGE THE NAME FOR “GOD” OR “LORD” JUST LIKE THE OTHER BIBLE VERSIONS EXCEPT MY CATHOLIC VERSION BY “ABBE A CRAMPON,1905 ” AND SOME OTHERS BUT NOT THE “KJV”

SO IS THIS NOT SHOWS THAT THE “KJV” AS BEEN CORRUPTED ??? YES,YES,YES,

AND DO NOT CALL ME A LIAR UNLESS YOU CAN REALLY PROVE IT

Wakeup
    Participant

where is the name of God in the KJV please tell me it is in the original or most oldest scriptures we possess

I have proven to you the name Jehovah in the kjv.
    Of which you say there is none;or you would not have confronted me with that question.
    So; who is the liar?

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Nov. 02 2013,09:16)

where is the name of God in the KJV please tell me   it is in the original or most oldest scriptures we possess

Of which you say there is none;or you would not have confronted me with that question.
    So; who is the liar?

wakeup.

W
    THIS IS MY QUOTE;

THIS IS YOUR ANSWER;

Of which you say there is none

WHERE IN MY QUOTE DO I SAY TO YOU THAT THEIR IS NONE ??? AND YOU CALL ME A LIAR ???

AND WHERE ARE THE 7000 OTHER ONES ???

kerwin
    Participant

Wakeup,

wakeup.

Then why are you not an Anglican as you think they are carried along by the spirit.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Nov. 02 2013,15:21)
    Wakeup,

wakeup.

Then why are you not an Anglican as you think they are carried along by the spirit.

Kerwin.

Why should I be an anglican?

I found NO contradictions in the kjv.
    Why can't I?
    Because all is in harmony.

If you find any contradictions: that would be your
    interpretation of the scriptures,
    not the scriptures.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Nov. 02 2013,10:38)

Wakeup,

wakeup.

Kerwin.

Why can't I?

not the scriptures.

wakeup.

w

where are the 7000 times the name in the KJV ???

you have only spelled 7 seven times ,so you are missing about 6993 of them

or are you so blind of not seeing that ???

and call others liar ,not good

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 03 2013,01:17)

Wakeup,

wakeup.

Kerwin.

Why can't I?

not the scriptures.

wakeup.

w

T.

So what difference does that make?
    We know that God's name is Jehovah.
    Even if; it was only mentioned less than 7000 times.
    Why should one need to introduce ones name 7000 times?
    Once is enough.

The Lord of host is also his name.
    I am that I am is also God's name.
    Alpha and omega is also his name.
    The first and the last is also his name.

You presented a very poor argument.

wakeup.

kerwin
    Participant

Wakeup,

wakeup.

Kerwin.

Why can't I?

not the scriptures.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

So you are saying that a number of Satan's servants translated the Scripture and yet chose not to corrupt it in any way but when it comes to other versions they chose to corrupt them.  

The reason you have found no errors is that you don't acknowledge them when they exist.   It does not care if there are errors as the Spirit is what teaches the truth.  

I do believe that the Church of England's opposition to ghosts caused them to interpret certain words so as to obscure the mention of ghosts in Scripture.  Then their belief in hell led them to lump references to the land of the dead together with the lake of fire all under the same name even though they are two different places.  Then they translate Passover to Easter when it occurs after Jesus' death but not before.  These all can be overcome by those listen to the Spirit but not but those that love the lack of knowledge.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Nov. 03 2013,02:43)

Wakeup,

wakeup.

Kerwin.

Why can't I?

not the scriptures.

wakeup.

w

T.

Once is enough.

wakeup.

W

IF THE TRANSLATORS COULD REMOVE THE NAME OF GOD ,WHAT IS SACRED ,WHY DO YOU THING THEY WOULD NOT DO IT FOR MINORS THING ???/IN FAVOR OF THEIR DOCTRINES

ARE YOU GOBBLING ALL WHAT MEN TELLS YOU ???

jammin
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Nov. 01 2013,11:24)

Quote (jammin @ Nov. 01 2013,06:17)

Quote (kerwin @ Nov. 01 2013,07:55)

Quote (jammin @ Oct. 31 2013,20:10)

Quote (kerwin @ Oct. 31 2013,07:55)

Quote (jammin @ Oct. 30 2013,19:12)
    Kerwin im still waiting for your version that says God is an aspect of the word

Jammin,

You need to start reading what I write as looking foolish does not fit you.

Ill repeat kerwin. Where is your version that says God is an aspect of the word in jn1.1 .can you give one?

Jammin,

Read what I have written to you on the past as I am tired of repeating myself.

Therefore you cnt give me versions. It is purely imagination. Repent and be baptized

Jammin,

Stop speaking without knowledge and go back and read what I wrote to you, so that you what you are talking about.

you did not give me version.
    you can try reading your old post.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Nov. 03 2013,11:23)

Wakeup,

wakeup.

Kerwin.

Why can't I?

not the scriptures.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

So you are saying that a number of Satan's servants translated the Scripture and yet chose not to corrupt it in any way but when it comes to other versions they chose to corrupt them.  

The reason you have found no errors is that you don't acknowledge them when they exist.   It does not care if there are errors as the Spirit is what teaches the truth.  

I do believe that the Church of England's opposition to ghosts caused them to interpret certain words so as to obscure the mention of ghosts in Scripture.  Then their belief in hell led them to lump references to the land of the dead together with the lake of fire all under the same name even though they are two different places.  Then they translate Passover to Easter when it occurs after Jesus' death but not before.  These all can be overcome by those listen to the Spirit but not but those that love the lack of knowledge.

Kerwin.

You make your choices,and do what you have to do.
    No one can make that choice for you.

BTW; Easter is celebrated by the Romans
    long before Christ: it is to celebrate the goddes ester.
    The christian world has adopted it, to celebrate the death,
    and resurrection of Christ.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Nov. 03 2013,02:43)

Wakeup,

wakeup.

Kerwin.

Why can't I?

not the scriptures.

wakeup.

w

T.

Once is enough.

wakeup.

w

my argument is against your bias view KJV and so you are tolerant,but not so to other versions ,
    you cannot be trusted ,because your bias views ;

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Nov. 04 2013,22:55)

Quote (kerwin @ Nov. 03 2013,11:23)

Wakeup,

wakeup.

Kerwin.

Why can't I?

not the scriptures.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

Kerwin.

You make your choices,and do what you have to do.
    No one can make that choice for you.

BTW; Easter is celebrated by the Romans
    long before Christ: it is to celebrate the goddes ester.
    The christian world has adopted it, to celebrate the death,
    and resurrection of Christ.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

The Koine Greek Word translated Easter is the Hebrew holiday of Passover and not Roman Easter, if the later even existed.  The Translators of the AKJV celebrated Easter as a Christian holiday.   It was a choice made because of the translators doctrinal bias.  The Catholics chose to change Easter(Passover) from the time it was celebrated to the current period some centuries ago, and possibly before it was called Easter by English speakers.

Viewing 20 posts - 14,581 through 14,600 (of 25,907 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account