JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 14,561 through 14,580 (of 25,907 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 30 2013,14:58)

Quote (kerwin @ Oct. 30 2013,19:45)

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 30 2013,10:09)

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 30 2013,13:40)

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 30 2013,07:22)
    Terra.

Something is blocking you.

wakeup.

w

no time boy

Terra.

May I suggest the kjv or similar old translation.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

You do not even speak that antique dialect of English and T is not a native English speaker so it will probably be more difficult to him.

Kerwin.

I have had no problem understanding God's Word,
    as long as it is not contaminated by evil men.

Your bible must be the new age bible.

wakeup.

and everything that IS NOT COMING FROM WAKEUP IS DEFINITELY CONTAMINATED :D :D :D :D :D :laugh:

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Oct. 30 2013,14:45)

Terra.

wakeup.

w

no time boy

Terra.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

You do not even speak that antique dialect of English and T is not a native English speaker so it will probably be more difficult to him.

K

even when I quote from the KJV wakeup tells me that that scripture is faulty ;just to tell you how far this guy has gone astray from his own views ,never mind from scriptures,

the best he can do is selling you back what you have given him ;

no inside at all ,

carmel
    Participant

kerwin,Oct. wrote:

[/quote]

A strange way of looking at JEREMIAH 32:41.   We are to love God with all of our heart and soul but that does not mean our heart and soul are physically located with him.  In the same way God's heart and soul is not physically located with us.  

Kerwin,

It is quite evident, that you really know absolutely nothing, regarding GOD’S LOVE

READ HEREUNDER!

John14:20 IN THAT DAY ( OBVIOUS WHEN ONE LOVES GOD IN THE TRUTH WHILE STILL ON EARTH) you shall know, that I AM IN MY FATHER,AND YOU IN ME, AND I IN YOU. (EXPLAIN HOW!)

21He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them; he it is that loveth me. And he that loveth me, shall be loved of my Father: and I will love him, and will MANIFEST myself to him. ( HOW IN YOUR OPINION JESUS MAKES IT EVIDENT TO THAT PERSON WHO LOVES HIM IN THE TRUTH?)

23Jesus answered, and said to him: If any one love me, he will keep my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come to him, and will MAKE OUR ABODE with him.

ACCORDING TO YOU THEREFORE, IT IS NOT PHYSICAL IF A PERSON WOULD EXPERIENCE JESUS AND THE FATHER WITHIN HIM?

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Oct. 30 2013,23:41)

kerwin,Oct. wrote:

[/quote]

A strange way of looking at JEREMIAH 32:41.   We are to love God with all of our heart and soul but that does not mean our heart and soul are physically located with him.  In the same way God's heart and soul is not physically located with us.  

Kerwin,

It is quite evident, that you really know absolutely nothing, regarding GOD’S LOVE

READ HEREUNDER!

John14:20 IN THAT DAY ( OBVIOUS WHEN ONE LOVES GOD IN THE TRUTH WHILE STILL ON EARTH) you shall know, that I AM IN MY FATHER,AND YOU IN ME, AND I IN YOU. (EXPLAIN HOW!)

21He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them; he it is that loveth me. And he that loveth me, shall be loved of my Father: and I will love him, and will MANIFEST myself to him. ( HOW IN YOUR OPINION JESUS MAKES IT EVIDENT TO THAT PERSON WHO LOVES HIM IN THE TRUTH?)

23Jesus answered, and said to him: If any one love me, he will keep my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come to him, and will MAKE OUR ABODE with him.

ACCORDING TO YOU THEREFORE, IT IS NOT PHYSICAL IF A PERSON WOULD EXPERIENCE JESUS AND THE FATHER WITHIN HIM?

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Charles,

I said physically, I did not say spiritually.

Do you not know God dwells in believers by his Spirit? Just as God dwells in them they too dwell in him by the same Spirit. That is three elements of the unity of the Spirit in which the believer is a member of the party called the body.

Jesus is yet another element but he is not God's physical body or heart. He has God's Spirit him and God's word engraved on his mind and placed within his inward parts. He is the Executor of God's word.

kerwin
    Participant

Terra.

wakeup.

w

no time boy

Terra.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

Kerwin.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

You are one of those evil men.  That is why it is necessary to have both a broken spirit and a contrite heart.  If you have those then you will be guided by the Spirit and it will compel you to find the truth wherever it can be found.

You do not understand the AKJV as you do not seek to learn to read it correctly.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Oct. 30 2013,19:12)
    Kerwin im still waiting for your version that says God is an aspect of the word

Jammin,

You need to start reading what I write as looking foolish does not fit you.

jammin
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Oct. 31 2013,07:55)

Jammin,

Ill repeat kerwin. Where is your version that says God is an aspect of the word in jn1.1 .can you give one?

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Oct. 31 2013,20:10)

Jammin,

Ill repeat kerwin. Where is your version that says God is an aspect of the word in jn1.1 .can you give one?

Jammin,

Read what I have written to you on the past as I am tired of repeating myself.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Oct. 31 2013,07:53)

Terra.

wakeup.

w

no time boy

Terra.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

Kerwin.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

You are one of those evil men.  That is why it is necessary to have both a broken spirit and a contrite heart.  If you have those then you will be guided by the Spirit and it will compel you to find the truth wherever it can be found.

You do not understand the AKJV as you do not seek to learn to read it correctly.

jesus and his men were seen
    by the scribes and pharisees as
    heretics evil men.

wakeup.

jammin
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Nov. 01 2013,07:55)

Jammin,

Jammin,

Therefore you cnt give me versions. It is purely imagination. Repent and be baptized

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Nov. 01 2013,06:17)

Quote (kerwin @ Nov. 01 2013,07:55)

Jammin,

Jammin,

Therefore you cnt give me versions. It is purely imagination. Repent and be baptized

Jammin,

Stop speaking without knowledge and go back and read what I wrote to you, so that you what you are talking about.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Nov. 01 2013,05:52)

Terra.

wakeup.

w

no time boy

Terra.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

Kerwin.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

heretics evil men.

wakeup.

W

heretics evil men.

wakeup.

ANY SCRIPTURES ??? I MEAN” EVIL MEN”

kerwin
    Participant

Terra.

wakeup.

w

no time boy

Terra.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

Kerwin.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

heretics evil men.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

All men have an evil nature, the words to have a broken spirit and a contrite heart are not just to you but to all those that have fallen short of the glory of God.

A bunch of heretics translated the AKJV. So, do you choose to put your trust in heretics?

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Nov. 01 2013,15:18)

Terra.

wakeup.

w

no time boy

Terra.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

Kerwin.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

heretics evil men.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

All men have an evil nature, the words to have a broken spirit  and a contrite heart are not just to you but to all those that have fallen short of the glory of God.

A bunch of heretics translated the AKJV.  So, do you choose to put your trust in heretics?

Kerwin.

It is not I that change the meaning of the written Word.
    I say it; as what is says.

wakeup.

carmel
    Participant

kerwin,Oct. wrote:

[/quote]

Kerwin,

YOU ARE CLAIMING THAT YOU AS A HUMAN BEING IS ONLY PHYSICAL SUBSTANCE!

DON'T YOU KNOW THAT THE FLESH COUNTS FOR NOTHING?

DON'T YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE ALIVE ONLY THROUGH THE SPIRIT WITHIN YOUR SOUL?

SO ARE YOU NOT ALSO SPIRITUAL, IN FACT A SPIRIT WITHIN A CARNAL SUBSTANCE

THEREFORE YOU ARE ALSO SPIRITUAL!

WHATEVER YOU DO COMES DIRECTLY THROUGH THE SPIRIT, EITHER GOOD OR EVIL!

SO THE PHYSICAL YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT IS NOT PHYSICAL AT ALL IT IS COMING ALL FROM THE SPIRIT, AND MANIFESTED IN THE PHYSICAL SUBSTANCE, THE FLESH, AND THROUGH ITS BEHAVIOUR WE WOULD BE AWARE WHAT KIND OF A PERSON, AND WHAT THAT  PERSON WOULD BE EXPERIENCING  WITHIN HIMSELF!

HE COULD BE MOST EVILLY MAD,  SATANIC OR

MOST HOLY IN ECSTASY! GODLY!

MORE TO COME ON THIS CONCEPT BUT SCRIPTURAL!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Oct. 29 2013,09:48)

Quote (942767 @ Oct. 28 2013,09:58)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Oct. 28 2013,04:09)
    :)  Okay Marty.  But did you notice that EVERYTHING said about “the Word” in John 1 is also said in scripture about “Jesus”?  Because that is what I thought you would see from my post.

Marty, consider the last words of 1:14……. “full of grace and truth”.  Now consider the exact moment in John 1 where John stops calling this person “the Word” and starts calling him “Jesus”.  (Follow the words “grace” and “truth”):

16 Out of his fullness we have all received grace……..

At this point, “the Word” is still the subject of the teaching, and the name “Jesus” has not yet been written.  So at this point, we know that grace came to us through “the Word”.  

DO YOU AGREE SO FAR?  YES or NO?

Now watch:

17 ……grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.

Do you agree that verse 16 says grace came from “the Word”?  YES or NO?

And do you agree that verse 17 says grace came from “Jesus Christ”?  YES or NO?

Now look back to verse 14:  We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

Verse 14 is written about the one that had so far only been identified as “the Word”.  Do you agree?  And this “Word” came FROM the Father, full of grace and truth.  Do you agree?

1.  Is the Word actually the Father Himself?  Or did the Word come FROM the Father?  Which one?

2.  Are you able to see that “grace and truth” came from the Word?  And are you able to see that “grace and truth” came from Jesus Christ?

Hi Mike:

Jesus was born into this world a man child and the scriptures state:

I agree 100% that Jesus was born into this world as a “man child” (by which strange language I assume you mean “human child”).

So we both agree on that, and therefore it never needs to be brought up again in one of our discussions, right?  (Because it is a diversion, and not any kind of ANSWER to all the points I made in the above post.)

So let's go more slowly:

John 1:14
    The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

Forget all the other words for a minute, and focus only on the big ones.  Can you and I agree that “the Word” came to us “full of grace and truth”?

No, Mike, it does not work that way with me, but you want to erase some of the scripture or add a little “a” here or a “who” there in order to make the scriptures state what you want them to say.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Nov. 01 2013,13:26)

Terra.

wakeup.

w

no time boy

Terra.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

Kerwin.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

heretics evil men.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

All men have an evil nature, the words to have a broken spirit  and a contrite heart are not just to you but to all those that have fallen short of the glory of God.

A bunch of heretics translated the AKJV.  So, do you choose to put your trust in heretics?

Kerwin.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

Proverbs 14:12
    Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

12 There is a way which seemeth right unto a man,
       but the end thereof are the ways of death.

This is a warning to each and everyone of us.  Paul instructed Timothy to  watch what he believed and taught as well as what he did.

In this case I was pointing out that the teachings of the translators of the KJV were corrupt.  This is common to any version of Scripture and any other writings that mere men have put their corrupt hands on.  It is the Spirit of God that will lead you through these minefields that are sowed by the evil one.  Avoiding learning out of fear it will lead you astray is not doing right.  To do right you must avoid doing evil.  Test the spirit of what you believe and what you do.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Nov. 01 2013,23:13)

Quote (Wakeup @ Nov. 01 2013,13:26)

Terra.

wakeup.

w

no time boy

Terra.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

Kerwin.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

heretics evil men.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

Kerwin.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

Proverbs 14:12

12 There is a way which seemeth right unto a man,
       but the end thereof are the ways of death.

This is a warning to each and everyone of us.  Paul instructed Timothy to  watch what he believed and taught as well as what he did.

In this case I was pointing out that the teachings of the translators of the KJV were corrupt.  This is common to any version of Scripture and any other writings that mere men have put their corrupt hands on.  It is the Spirit of God that will lead you through these minefields that are sowed by the evil one.  Avoiding learning out of fear it will lead you astray is not doing right.  To do right you must avoid doing evil.  Test the spirit of what you believe and what you do.

K

very good comment :)

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Nov. 01 2013,13:44)

Quote (kerwin @ Oct. 31 2013,07:47)

Kerwin,

YOU ARE CLAIMING THAT YOU AS A HUMAN BEING IS ONLY PHYSICAL SUBSTANCE!

DON'T YOU KNOW THAT THE FLESH COUNTS FOR NOTHING?

DON'T YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE ALIVE ONLY THROUGH THE SPIRIT WITHIN YOUR SOUL?

SO ARE YOU NOT ALSO SPIRITUAL, IN FACT A SPIRIT WITHIN A CARNAL SUBSTANCE

THEREFORE YOU ARE ALSO SPIRITUAL!

WHATEVER YOU DO COMES DIRECTLY THROUGH THE SPIRIT, EITHER GOOD OR EVIL!

SO THE PHYSICAL YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT IS NOT PHYSICAL AT ALL IT IS COMING ALL FROM THE SPIRIT, AND MANIFESTED IN THE PHYSICAL SUBSTANCE, THE FLESH, AND THROUGH ITS BEHAVIOUR WE WOULD BE AWARE WHAT KIND OF A PERSON, AND WHAT THAT  PERSON WOULD BE EXPERIENCING  WITHIN HIMSELF!

HE COULD BE MOST EVILLY MAD,  SATANIC OR

MOST HOLY IN ECSTASY! GODLY!

MORE TO COME ON THIS CONCEPT BUT SCRIPTURAL!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Carmel,

I am composed of three things the physical; which is the matter, energy, and the like, the natural; which is the animal part of me, and the Spiritual, is the part that was made in the image of God in the beginning.  

The initial creation of the physical.

Genesis 1:1

1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

The initial creation of the natural.

Genesis 1:21

21 And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

The initial creation of the Spiritual

Genesis 1:27

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

That is the only three mentions of creation in chapter 1 of Genesis and 2 only uses it in more generic sense of all his work and the group of all the generations of heaven and earth.

We are to love God with all of our physical body, our natural soul, and our Spiritual spirit.

I clearly do not view humanity as only physical substance.  
    I doubt very much that the Spirit is inside a believer's natural soul.  

At this time the world and everything of it is carnal as it is bound to corruption.  That will not always be the case as this world will pass a way and a new one free of corruption will come to be.  So at this time the Spirit of believers dwells in bodies that are carnal and natural and so mortal.  As you say they are Spiritual.

carmel
    Participant

kerwin,Oct. wrote:

[/quote]

Jesus is yet another element but he is not God's physical body or heart.

Kerwin,

PERMIT ME TO SAY:

YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT YOU’RE TALKING ABOUT!

SO READ:

COLOSSIANS 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead corporeally;

SO JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY PHYSICAL BODY OF GOD ALMIGHTY!

HE IS THE GODHEAD PHYSICALLY!

Hebrews 1:2In these days hath spoken to us by his Son, whom he hath appointed HEIR OF ALL THINGS………….

SO JESUS CHRIST IS THE SPIRIT, BODY AND SOUL OF GOD ALMIGHTY: SINCE HE INHERITED ALL THINGS OF GOD!

THEREFORE, RESPECTIVELY:

THE FATHER, THE SON, AND THE HOLY SPIRIT!
    AGAIN UNITED AS ONE BEING IN JESUS CHRIST’S MYSTICAL BODY!

THE TRIUNE GOD GLORIFIED  IN A UNIQUE ONE SPIRITUAL FLESH SUBSTANCE!

THE MOST POWERFUL SPIRIT!

ALL IN HIM, ALL BY HIM, AND ALL FOR HIM!

MORE!

3Who being the brightness of his (GOD’S)glory, and the figure of his ( GOD’S) substance, and upholding all things by the word of his ( GOD’S) power, making purgation of sins, sitteth on the right hand of the majesty on high. IN ONE GLORY

IT ALSO MEANS THAT ON THE LAST DAY WHEN ALL THE ENTIRE CREATURES ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST,THE ACCOMPLISHMENT OF GOD’S KINGDOM,

THE FATHER WOULD BE AL IN ALL THROUGH JESUS CHRIST'S UNIQUE GLORIFIED BODY! FOR ETERNITY!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Viewing 20 posts - 14,561 through 14,580 (of 25,907 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account