JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 13,801 through 13,820 (of 25,926 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 01 2013,05:57)

Quote (942767 @ Aug. 31 2013,22:45)

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 31 2013,15:14)

Quote (942767 @ Aug. 31 2013,08:48)
    Also, I thought that posting Romans 8: and Colossians 1: together will help for you to see what is being said:

Rom 8:29   For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate [to be] conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren

Col 1:12   Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:  

Col 1:13   Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated [us] into the kingdom of his dear Son:  

Col 1:14   In whom we have redemption through his blood, [even] the forgiveness of sins:  

Col 1:15   Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:  

Love in Christ,
    Marty

just tell me who is taking part of what ???

is it Christ that take part of those that will become his brothers ??? or is it the brothers that is taking part of Christ heavenly glory ???

He, Christ, is the firstborn of God and the firstborn again from the dead, and now, we as Christians can have our sins forgiven and be born again from the dead, and we can be conformed to the image of Christ through his word and by his blood.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

marty

yes that is true ,but Christ his the image of God ,we only can become in the image of Christ ,this is why i try to show you that there is a big difference ,between this and the other ,

Christ came down to earth and took the appearance of the flesh to give that possibility to some of us not all of us

we may work the same field but it is God that chooses and pick just as scriptures says it ,only (144k)

the one that gives is higher than the one that received from him ,GOD GIVES TO THE SON ,THE SON GIVES TO WHOM HE PLEASES MEN ACCEPT OR REFUSES ,THE SACRIFICE AS BEEN DELIVERED SO IT IS IN OUR HANDS ,

so being a part of the heavenly call or not does not change the fact that Christ as given his live so that we may receive our live back and the forgiveness of our sins ,after all the promise IS FOR REGAINING OUR LIVE,NOTHING ELSE

Hi Pierre:

If Christ is the image of God, and we are becoming the Image of Christ, then we also will be the image of God. It was God's plan from the beginning when He said in Genesis 1:26 “let us make man in our image”, in the image of God created He them… The first man Adam was made a living soul. The last Adam was made a life giving spirit. It is through the spirit of Christ, that is the Word of God that he obeyed without sin unto death on the cross that we become the image of Christ or the image of God as we learn to apply the Word of God in our daily lives.

I don't follow you when you keep bringing the 144 thousand into this equation. The 144 Thousand are those who have not been defiled with the false doctrines of the so called church, and it is through them that God will correct the church and bring us to maturity prior to His coming for the church in the event called the rapture.

And Jesus did come down from heaven when the Holy Spirit overshadowed the virgin Mary and he was conceived in her womb and born into this world. He was in the likeness of sinful flesh because although he was a man, he was not born of the sperm of man, but God is His Father. He is the only man that was uniquely born in this way, but he is still a man. Not just any man, mind you. He is the only begotten Son of the Living God. We who are born again have been adopted into the family of God. We also are sons of God but by the Spirit of adoption.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Sep. 01 2013,07:05)

Also, I thought that posting Romans 8: and Colossians 1: together will help for you to see what is being said:

Rom 8:29   For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate [to be] conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren

Col 1:12   Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:  

Col 1:13   Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated [us] into the kingdom of his dear Son:  

Col 1:14   In whom we have redemption through his blood, [even] the forgiveness of sins:  

Col 1:15   Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:  

Love in Christ,
    Marty

is it Christ that take part of those that will become his brothers ??? or is it the brothers that is taking part of Christ heavenly glory ???

He, Christ, is the firstborn of God and the firstborn again from the dead, and now, we as Christians can have our sins forgiven and be born again from the dead, and we can be conformed to the image of Christ through his word and by his blood.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

marty

yes that is true ,but Christ his the image of God ,we only can become in the image of Christ ,this is why i try to show you that there is a big difference ,between this and the other ,

Christ came down to earth and took the appearance of the flesh to give that possibility to some of us not all of us

we may work the same field but it is God that chooses and pick just as scriptures says it ,only (144k)

the one that gives is higher than the one that received from him ,GOD GIVES TO THE SON ,THE SON GIVES TO WHOM HE PLEASES MEN ACCEPT OR REFUSES ,THE SACRIFICE AS BEEN DELIVERED SO IT IS IN OUR HANDS ,

so being a part of the heavenly call or not does not change the fact that Christ as given his live so that we may receive our live back and the forgiveness of our sins ,after all the promise IS FOR REGAINING OUR LIVE,NOTHING ELSE

Hi Pierre:

If Christ is the image of God, and we are becoming the Image of Christ, then we also will be the image of God.  It was God's plan from the beginning when He said in Genesis 1:26 “let us make man in our image”, in the image of God created He them…  The first man Adam was made a living soul.  The last Adam was made a life giving spirit.  It is through the spirit of Christ, that is the Word of God that he obeyed without sin unto death on the cross that we become the image of Christ or the image of God as we learn to apply the Word of God in our daily lives.

I don't follow you when you keep bringing the 144 thousand into this equation.  The 144 Thousand are those who have not been defiled with the false doctrines of the so called church, and it is through them that God will correct the church and bring us to maturity prior to His coming for the church in the event called the rapture.

And Jesus did come down from heaven when the Holy Spirit overshadowed the virgin Mary and he was conceived in her womb and born into this world.  He was in the likeness of sinful flesh because although he was a man, he was not born of the sperm of man, but God is His Father.  He is the only man that was uniquely born in this way, but he is still a man.  Not just any man, mind you.  He is the only begotten Son of the Living God.  We who are born again have been adopted into the family of God.  We also are sons of God but by the Spirit of adoption.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

marty

If Christ is the image of God, and we are becoming the Image of Christ, then we also will be the image of God.

following this reasoning then Christ must be God the father

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (kerwin @ Aug. 31 2013,12:25)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Aug. 31 2013,21:23)

Quote (kerwin @ Aug. 29 2013,15:29)
    Mike,

I think his word is a device God used to create all that is created.

Jehovah states the world was set in order by his device.

…..it is equivalent to a man stating “this house was built by my hammer”.

So since the “hammer that built the house” is something OTHER THAN the man who swung the hammer, are you saying that the “word that framed the worlds” is something OTHER THAN the God who used that “device”?

Please explain.

Mike,

I am not quite sure how to answer that question yet.  God's word is related to God as a man's word is related to that man. So non-poetically I think it would be no.  

Poetically you are sometimes what you live. At this time we are not speaking in poetic terms so I would say no.

So, non-poetically, the word was actually God himself?

Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 01 2013,12:10)

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Love in Christ,
    Marty

marty

Hi Pierre:

If Christ is the image of God, and we are becoming the Image of Christ, then we also will be the image of God.  It was God's plan from the beginning when He said in Genesis 1:26 “let us make man in our image”, in the image of God created He them…  The first man Adam was made a living soul.  The last Adam was made a life giving spirit.  It is through the spirit of Christ, that is the Word of God that he obeyed without sin unto death on the cross that we become the image of Christ or the image of God as we learn to apply the Word of God in our daily lives.

I don't follow you when you keep bringing the 144 thousand into this equation.  The 144 Thousand are those who have not been defiled with the false doctrines of the so called church, and it is through them that God will correct the church and bring us to maturity prior to His coming for the church in the event called the rapture.

And Jesus did come down from heaven when the Holy Spirit overshadowed the virgin Mary and he was conceived in her womb and born into this world.  He was in the likeness of sinful flesh because although he was a man, he was not born of the sperm of man, but God is His Father.  He is the only man that was uniquely born in this way, but he is still a man.  Not just any man, mind you.  He is the only begotten Son of the Living God.  We who are born again have been adopted into the family of God.  We also are sons of God but by the Spirit of adoption.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

marty

If Christ is the image of God, and we are becoming the Image of Christ, then we also will be the image of God.

No, Pierre, He is “the express image of God's Person”. He said in John 14 that having seen him through the works of his obedience to the Father, we have seen God. He said that it was the Father doing the works through him.

To be “the image of his person” does not mean that he is that person. He is the Son of God. He is not the Father.

When he taught his disciples to pray, he included himself, saying or praying: “Our Father which art in heaven…” He was not praying to himself, but to God.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Sep. 01 2013,08:13)

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Love in Christ,
    Marty

marty

Hi Pierre:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

marty

No, Pierre, He is “the express image of God's Person”.  He said in John 14 that having seen him through the works of his obedience to the Father, we have seen God.  He said that it was the Father doing the works through him.

To be “the image of his person” does not mean that he is that person.  He is the Son of God.  He is not the Father.

When he taught his disciples to pray, he included himself, saying or praying: “Our Father which art in heaven…”  He was not praying to himself, but to God.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty

so we are not Christ image but by imitate his ways we can learn how to connect to the father ,so it is in fact the image of his action that we should follow and pursue ,just like Paul says ;

Ro 15:4 For everything that was written in the past was written to teach us, so that through endurance and the encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope.
    Ro 15:5 May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you a spirit of unity among yourselves as you follow Christ Jesus,
    Ro 15:6 so that with one heart and mouth you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.
    Ro 15:7 Accept one another, then, just as Christ accepted you, in order to bring praise to God.
    Ro 15:8 For I tell you that
    Christ has become a servant of the Jews on behalf of God’s truth, to confirm the promises made to the patriarchs
    Ro 15:9 so that the Gentiles may glorify God for his mercy, as it is written:
    “Therefore I will praise you among the Gentiles;
    I will sing hymns to your name.”
    Ro 15:10 Again, it says,
    “Rejoice, O Gentiles, with his people.”
    Ro 15:11 And again,
    “Praise the Lord, all you Gentiles,

so becoming in the image does not mean a replicate ,but similar in obedience to God his father ,right ???

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 01 2013,07:58)

Quote (kerwin @ Aug. 31 2013,12:25)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Aug. 31 2013,21:23)

Quote (kerwin @ Aug. 29 2013,15:29)
    Mike,

I think his word is a device God used to create all that is created.

Jehovah states the world was set in order by his device.

…..it is equivalent to a man stating “this house was built by my hammer”.

So since the “hammer that built the house” is something OTHER THAN the man who swung the hammer, are you saying that the “word that framed the worlds” is something OTHER THAN the God who used that “device”?

Please explain.

Mike,

I am not quite sure how to answer that question yet.  God's word is related to God as a man's word is related to that man. So non-poetically I think it would be no.  

Poetically you are sometimes what you live. At this time we are not speaking in poetic terms so I would say no.

So, non-poetically, the word was actually God himself?

Mike,

Oops! Sorry, I got that reversed. Non-poetically the Word is not God. Poetically the statement the Word is God is true.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Even better. So then in a non-poetic way, the Word OF God is obviously NOT the very God it is OF, right?

So what then is it?

Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 01 2013,16:49)

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Love in Christ,
    Marty

marty

Hi Pierre:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

marty

No, Pierre, He is “the express image of God's Person”.  He said in John 14 that having seen him through the works of his obedience to the Father, we have seen God.  He said that it was the Father doing the works through him.

To be “the image of his person” does not mean that he is that person.  He is the Son of God.  He is not the Father.

When he taught his disciples to pray, he included himself, saying or praying: “Our Father which art in heaven…”  He was not praying to himself, but to God.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty

so we are not Christ image but by imitate his ways we can learn how to connect to the father ,so it is in fact the image of his action that we should follow and pursue ,just like Paul says ;

Ro 15:4 For everything that was written in the past was written to teach us, so that through endurance and the encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope.
    Ro 15:5 May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you a spirit of unity among yourselves as you follow Christ Jesus,
    Ro 15:6 so that with one heart and m
    outh you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.
    Ro 15:7 Accept one another, then, just as Christ accepted you, in order to bring praise to God.
    Ro 15:8 For I tell you that Christ has become a servant of the Jews on behalf of God’s truth, to confirm the promises made to the patriarchs

so becoming in the image does not mean a replicate ,but similar in obedience to God his father ,right ???

Hi Pierre:

The world should see God's character manifest through our life of obedience to His anointed word.

They, the world, should know that we are children of God through the life that we live.

Here is scripture:

1Jo 2:3 ¶ And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.

1Jo 2:4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

1Jo 2:5 But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.

1Jo 2:6 He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.

1Jo 3:10 ¶ In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

There is Only One True God, and each of us including Christ are distinct individuals. We can never be Him, but we can show the world that we are His sons, by confessing Jesus as our Lord and obeying His Word. By doing this we can become like him.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 01 2013,21:34)
    Even better.  So then in a non-poetic way, the Word OF God is obviously NOT the very God it is OF, right?

So what then is it?

Mike,

The word is the device God uses to teach, manipulate all that is, and much more. It is Jehovah's utterance by which he teaches and by which he lives. In it is the life of men and by it God sires his children.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Sep. 01 2013,22:07)

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 01 2013,16:49)

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Love in Christ,
    Marty

marty

Hi Pierre:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

marty

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty

Ro 15:4 For everything that was written in the past was written to teach us, so that through endurance and the encourag
    ement of the Scriptures we might have hope.
    Ro 15:6 so that with one heart and mouth you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.
    Ro 15:8 For I tell you that Christ has become a servant of the Jews on behalf of God’s truth, to confirm the promises made to the patriarchs

Hi Pierre:

The world should see God's character manifest through our life of obedience to His anointed word.

They, the world, should know that we are children of God through the life that we live.

Here is scripture:

1Jo 2:3 ¶ And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.  

1Jo 2:4   He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.  

1Jo 2:5   But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.  

1Jo 2:6   He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.

1Jo 3:10 ¶ In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.  

There is Only One True God, and each of us including Christ are distinct individuals.  We can never be Him, but we can show the world that we are His sons, by confessing Jesus as our Lord and obeying His Word.  By doing this we can become like him.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty

yes ,their is only one almighty one above all other mighty ones that may exist ,and he is the true one ,the creator of all thing ,the father of Christ ,the father that as send his own firstborn to come down to earth to save humanity ,by the gift of forgiveness of our sins ,and make us become to be reborn ,by pursuing a live according to his own spirit ,so to gain by our faith in him ,everlasting life ,

let not our efforts being degraded,by following other mighty ones in this world ,THAT CAN NOT GIVE US THE GIFT OF LIVE “

only one can do this ,Jehovah almighty one the father of Christ . no other like him ,

jammin
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Aug. 30 2013,02:14)

Quote (jammin @ Aug. 29 2013,21:50)

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Aug. 29 2013,14:22)

Quote (jammin @ Aug. 29 2013,12:17)

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Aug. 29 2013,01:45)

Quote (jammin @ Aug. 27 2013,21:56)

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Aug. 24 2013,03:04)
    Jammin…………..Was John so stupid , that if he wanted us to believe the WORD was JESUS , he couldn't just have written Jesus' name there? Why do you have to force the text to say what in fact it does not say, do you people know more then The Apostle John did, so you can freely just change the text to meet your dogmas. that is one of the reasons there is so much confusion in religion, people say all kind of things the scriptures are not saying. That is why we have so many different bible translations, Trinitarians and Preexistence preachers make their own translations of scripture to fit their false teachings. IMO

Peace and love…………………………gene

it is written in rev 19.13

Revelation 19:13

American Standard Version (ASV)

13 And he is arrayed in a garment sprinkled with blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

john knows that the Word in john 1.1 is Christ. rev 19.13 supports jn 1.1.

jammin …….. Again you avoid the question , here it is again for you , point one, was John so stupid that if he wanted us to believe he was referring to Jesus he would not have written Jesus' name there instead of the word,  word? Point two, there is much debate concerning who wrote the Gospel of John, many scholars believe it was not John who even wrote the epistle of John, as I recall. Point three, why do you people have to change meanings of the written words used in the text to even meet your false dogmas anyway. Point four show us ONE SCRIPTURE ! where Jesus ever said He was a GOD of any kind . In fact Jesus said He had a GOD, Telling us he was going to his God and OUR GOD His FatherAnd OUR FATHER.

It's ONLY false teachers who twist the truth of GOD, and force texts to say what in fact they do not say,  who TRY SO DESPERATELY to make, our BROTHER JESUS different then WE ARE. These false teacher deny the work of God “IN” Jesus Christ our LORD and MORE our BROTHER, in the house hold of GOD. Do you not think people who Even Preach Their Doctrines  of   SEPARATION   of Jesus' identity with us, are not under a curse? , THEY ARE, IMO

Peace and love to you and yours………………………gene

you want me to show you a verse that jesus said he is God?
    why do i need to give you verse like that if the apostles teach that Jesus is God (not the father but the son).

the apostles teach us that the son is like his father. the son is also God by nature.
    he haS the form of God.
    he was God said by john in john 1.1
    thomas said my Lord and my God. john 20.28

now give me verse that jesus said I AM NOT GOD

Jammin……..So Jesus was lying when he prayed and said,  For Thou (someone other then the person speaking) art the “ONLY” “TRUE” GOD.
    Jesus said “ONLY”  that means there is NO OTHER “TRUE” God.

No why don't you find a different translation that changes those word of Jesus, or maybe like you like Mike believe Those words Like Gods own Words saying he look for other Gods and found none is not meant to be taken emphatically.  Seems God the father and Jesus don't understand you people believe in all kinds of “OTHER GOD'S” .

Maybe God the Father and Jesus, and the apostle Paul Just didn't know thar you people can see other Gods they can't see or for that matter never saw before. Well you can correct them when you meet then.

BUT AS FOR ME I WILL JUST BELIEVE WHAT JESUS AND GOD THE FATHER HAVE SAID concerning OTHER GODS. You can believe in all the Gods you guys want to believe are true Gods.

Peace and love…………………….gene

jesus is not lying. there is only one TRUE GOD THE FATHER>

i have no two God the father.
    i know only one.

the problem with you is you dont understand what jesus told in john 17.1-3

you should know how to read your bible well.
    why dont you study first before you talk??? does it make sense?

i give you verse and im not explaining without basis. do you understand what i mean?

believe it or not, john knows that the Word in john 1.1 is Christ himself.

do more research boy

Hi Jammin:

So, you believe that Jesus is the creator?

Then, please explain what God means by the following statement:

Isa 44:24 ¶ Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

God said that He stretcheth forth the heavens ALONE; and that spreadeth abroad the earth BY MYSELF.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

if you study the context of that book, it refers to the idols.

verse 20 cev
    20 How can anyone be stupid enough to trust something that can be burned to ashes?[g] No one can save themselves like that. Don’t they realize that the idols they hold in their hands are not really gods?

of course, idols cant do what God can do.
    do you know what i mean?

now we should know who is that GOD that talked to israel?
    is that the father or the son?

no one knows the father but the son.
    therefore, israel before do not know the father. when the son became human, he revealed us the father.

Luke 10:22

Expanded Bible (EXB)

22 “My Father has ·given [entrusted/committed to] me all things. No one knows who the Son is, except the Father. And no one knows who the Father is, except the Son and those whom the Son ·chooses [desires; intends] to ·tell [L reveal it to].”

john told that all things were created by Christ.
    john 1.3

paul said the son of God created all things.

Colossians 1:16

Contemporary English Version (CEV)

16 Everything was created by him,
    everything in heaven
    and on earth,
    everything seen and unseen,
    including all forces
    and powers,
    and all rulers
    and authorities.
    All things were created
    by God’s Son,

and everything was made
    for him.

Living Bible (TLB)

16 Christ himself is the Creator who made everything in heaven and earth, the things we can see and the things we can’t; the spirit world with its kings and kingdoms, its rulers and authorities; all were made by Christ for his own use and glory.

Participant

Quote (jammin @ Sep. 03 2013,00:06)

Jammin…………..Was John so stupid , that if he wanted us to believe the WORD was JESUS , he couldn't just have written Jesus' name there? Why do you have to force the text to say what in fact it does not say, do you people know more then The Apostle John did, so you can freely just change the text to meet your dogmas. that is one of the reasons there is so much confusion in religion, people say all kind of things the scriptures are not saying. That is why we have so many different bible translations, Trinitarians and Preexistence preachers make their own translations of scripture to fit their false teachings. IMO

13 And he is arrayed in a garment sprinkled with blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

jammin …….. Again you avoid the question , here it is again for you , point one, was John so stupid that if he wanted us to believe he was referring to Jesus he would not have written Jesus' name there instead of the word,  word? Point two, there is much debate concerning who wrote the Gospel of John, many scholars believe it was not John who even wrote the epistle of John, as I recall. Point three, why do you people have to change meanings of the written words used in the text to even meet your false dogmas anyway. Point four show us ONE SCRIPTURE ! where Jesus ever said He was a GOD of any kind . In fact Jesus said He had a GOD, Telling us he was going to his God and OUR GOD His FatherAnd OUR FATHER.

It's ONLY false teachers who twist the truth of GOD, and force texts to say what in fact they do not say,  who TRY SO DESPERATELY to make, our BROTHER JESUS different then WE ARE. These false teacher deny the work of God “IN” Jesus Christ our LORD and MORE our BROTHER, in the house hold of GOD. Do you not think people who Even Preach Their Doctrines  of   SEPARATION   of Jesus' identity with us, are not under a curse? , THEY ARE, IMO

why do i need to give you verse like that if the apostles teach that Jesus is God (not the father but the son).

the apostles teach us that the son is like his father. the son is also God by nature.
    he haS the form of God.

Jammin……..So Jesus was lying when he prayed and said,  For Thou (someone other then the person speaking) art the “ONLY” “TRUE” GOD.

No why don't you find a different translation that changes those word of Jesus, or maybe like you like Mike believe Those words Like Gods own Words saying he look for other Gods and found none is not meant to be taken emphatically.  Seems God the father and Jesus don't understand you people believe in all kinds of “OTHER GOD'S” .

Maybe God the Father and Jesus, and the apostle Paul Just didn't know thar you people can see other Gods they can't see or for that matter never saw before. Well you can correct them when you meet then.

BUT AS FOR ME I WILL JUST BELIEVE WHAT JESUS AND GOD THE FATHER HAVE SAID concerning OTHER GODS. You can believe in all the Gods you guys want to believe are true Gods.

i know only one.

i give you verse and im not explaining without basis. do you understand what i mean?

do more research boy

Hi Jammin:

Isa 44:24 ¶ Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

God said that He stretcheth forth the heavens ALONE; and that spreadeth abroad the earth BY MYSELF.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

verse 20 cev
    20 How can anyone be stupid enough to trust something that can be burned to ashes?[g] No one can save themselves like that. Don’t they realize that the idols they hold in their hands are not really gods?

do you know what i mean?

therefore, israel before do not know the father. when the son became human, he revealed us the father.

Expanded Bible (EXB)

22 “My Father has ·given [entrusted/committed to] me all things. No one knows who the Son is, except the Father. And no one knows who the Father is, except the Son and those whom the Son ·chooses [desires; intends] to ·tell [L reveal it to].”

john 1.3

everything in heaven
       and on earth,
    including all forces
       and powers,
    and all rulers
       and authorities.
    All things were created
       by God’s Son,

and everything was made
       for him.

Living Bible (TLB)

16 Christ himself is the Creator who made everything in heaven and earth, the things we can see and the things we can’t; the spirit world with its kings and kingdoms, its rulers and authorities; all were made by Christ for his own use and glory.

Hi Jammin:

If you look at the last verse, which states “all things were created for him”, you will understand that it is “God” that created all things for him, otherwise it would read, “all things were created for himself”.

You are misunderstanding the scriptures. Jesus is not the creator. He is God's heir, and we are joint heirs with him.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

mikeboll64
    Blocked

The CORRECT scriptural teaching is that God, alone and by Himself, created all things THROUGH His firstborn and only begotten Son, Jesus Christ.

This is said in at least 4 scriptures, and proves two things:

1. Jesus is NOT the Most High God who created all things THROUGH him.

2. Jesus WAS around in the beginning to have all things created THROUGH him.

Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 03 2013,12:14)
    The CORRECT scriptural teaching is that God, alone and by Himself, created all things THROUGH His firstborn and only begotten Son, Jesus Christ.

1.  Jesus is NOT the Most High God who created all things THROUGH him.

2.  Jesus WAS around in the beginning to have all things created THROUGH him.

And so, when was Jesus begotten by God?

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 03 2013,07:14)

1.  Jesus is NOT the Most High God who created all things THROUGH him.

2.  Jesus WAS around in the beginning to have all things created THROUGH him.

Mike,

How do you reconcile your understanding that Jehovah framed the ages by his command and the by his word all things were created that are created?

jammin
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Sep. 03 2013,06:35)

Quote (jammin @ Sep. 03 2013,00:06)

he haS the form of God.

i know only one.

do more research boy

Hi Jammin:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

verse 20 cev

do you know what i mean?

Expanded Bible (EXB)

22 “My Father has ·given [entrusted/committed to] me all things. No one knows who the Son is, except the Fath
    er. And no one knows who the Father is, except the Son and those whom the Son ·chooses [desires; intends] to ·tell [L reveal it to].”

john 1.3

everything in heaven
       and on earth,
    including all forces
       and powers,
    and all rulers
       and authorities.
    All things were created
       by God’s Son,

and everything was made
       for him.

Living Bible (TLB)

Hi Jammin:

If you look at the last verse, which states “all things were created for him”, you will understand that it is “God” that created all things for him, otherwise it would read, “all things were created for himself”.

You are misunderstanding the scriptures.  Jesus is not the creator.  He is God's heir, and we are joint heirs with him.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

you are wrong.

cant you see this?

Living Bible (TLB)

and this?? ?
    Hebrews 1:10

Expanded Bible (EXB)
    10 God also says,

“Lord, in the beginning you ·made [L laid the foundations of] the earth,
       and your hands made the ·skies [heavens].

you study more

terraricca
    Participant

Jamin

Get your self a better and less bias bible ,those men that translated that one ,do not serve God of the bible ,but them selves ,but yeah ,I know you know better ,and I,am ,a little boy ,who as to do a lot of learning , and do not know nothing :D

jammin
    Participant

t,

i can accept what you said if you can give me version that says in heb 1.10 that GOd the father laid the foundations of] the earth and not the son

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Sep. 05 2013,18:14)
    t,

i can accept what you said if you can give me version that says in heb 1.10 that GOd the father  laid the foundations of] the earth and not the son

Jammi

ok,those scriptures that i show you down here ,are all written by the same Paul,so one mind of understanding ,one focus “ON CHRIST “

the letter to the HEBREW”  was also addressed to them ,do to the knowledge they had already sins birth ,being Jews ,

so follow the conversation as a JEW and not as a gentile, you have to grasp what he is really try to tell his audience ,not what you wish he may say or not say ;you are the one that but in ,in his conversation ,so look at it as a visitor would do it listen and learn to understand what is going on,inside ,

take your time ,to understand ;

Heb 1:1 In the past God spoke to our forefathers through the prophets at many times and in various ways,
    Heb 1:2 but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the universe.
    Heb 1:3 The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven.
    Heb 1:4 So he became as much superior to the angels as the name he has inherited is superior to theirs.
    Heb 1:5 For to which of the angels did God ever say,
    “You are my Son;
    today I have become your Father’” ?

Or again,
    “I will be his Father,
    and he will be my Son” ?

Heb 1:6 And again, when God brings his firstborn into the world, he says,
    “Let all God’s angels worship him.”

Heb 1:7 In speaking of the angels he says,
    “He makes his angels winds,
    his servants flames of fire.”

Heb 1:8 But about the Son he says,
    “Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever,
    and righteousness will be the scepter of your kingdom.
    Heb 1:9 You have loved righteousness and hated wickedness;
    therefore God, your God, has set you above your companions
    by anointing you with the oil of joy.”

Heb 1:10 He also says,
    “In the beginning, O Lord, you laid the foundations of the earth,
    and the heavens are the work of your hands.
    Heb 1:11 They will perish, but you remain;
    they will all wear out like a garment.
    Heb 1:12 You will roll them up like a robe;
    like a garment they will be changed.
    But you remain the same,
    and your years will never end.”

Heb 1:13 To which of the angels did God ever say,
    “Sit at my right hand
    until I make your enemies
    a footstool for your feet” ?
    Heb 1:14 Are not all angels ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation?

Heb 2:1 We must pay more careful attention, therefore, to what we have heard, so that we do not drift away.
    Heb 2:2 For if the message spoken by angels was binding, and every violation and disobedience received its just punishment,
    Heb 2:3 how shall we escape if we ignore such a great salvation? This salvation, which was first announced by the Lord, was confirmed to us by those who heard him.
    Heb 2:4 God also testified to it by signs, wonders and various miracles, and gifts of the Holy Spirit distributed according to his will.

Heb 2:5 It is not to angels that he has subjected the world to come, about which we are speaking.
    Heb 2:6 But there is a place where someone has testified:
    “What is man that you are mindful of him,
    the son of man that you care for him?
    Heb 2:7 You made him a little lower than the angels;
    you crowned him with glory and honor
    Heb 2:8 and put everything under his feet.”

Col 1:3 We always thank God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, when we pray for you,

NOW IF YOU COME TO UNDERSTAND THE ABOVE ;THE SAME MAN PAUL ,ALSO SAYS THE FOLLOWING WORDS ,IF YOU KEEP THE WAY YOU ARE THINKING THEN IT SEEMS PAUL ,IS CONTRADICTING YOU ,BECAUSE HE SAYS THAT CHRIST WAS CREATED AND SO AS A BEGINNING ,BUT PAUL DOES NOT MENTION THE BEGINNING IN HIS LETTER TO THE HEBREW ,HE TALKS ABOUT THE “LAST DAYS” BUT THIS SHOULD ALSO MEAN ,IF THEIR ARE LAST DAYS THEIR MUST HAVE BEEN A BEGINNING OF DAYS ??? RIGHT ,

THE VERSES IN COLOSSIANS ;PAUL SHOWS  A CONDITION AND PROCESS IF YOU WANT HOW THINGS WERE PUT TOGETHER  ,AND WHO 'S DOING WHAT IN A VERY SIMPLE WAY,THE REST OF THE INFO IS SPREAD THROUGHOUT THE SCRIPTURES ,KEPT SEALED UNTIL CHRIST REVEALED IT ,WHEN HE CAME DOWN TO EARTH TO HIS DISCIPLES ,AND PAUL HIS ONE OF HIS .

Col 1:15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
    Col 1:16 For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him.
    Col 1:17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

UNDERSTAND THAT GOD CHRIST FATHER HIS THE ONLY CREATOR OF ALL THINGS ;NO DOUBTS, HOW HE DID IT ??? WE MAY NEVER KNOW ;IN DETAILS ;IT WOULD BE USELESS INFO ;HOW COULD SOMETHING THAT HAPPEN BILLIONS OF YEARS GIVE US ANY HOPE ,REWARD,BLESSING ,THIS IS OUR TIME ;WHEN GOD START TO CREATED MAN ON EARTH ,AND SOON GOD WILL BRING ALL UNDER JUDGMENT FOR THE THINGS WE DID OR SHOULD HAVE DONE AND DID NOT ,AND THAT IS THE PERIOD WE HAVE TO UNDERSTAND AND MAKE OUR LIVES WITH ,

ON THIS THE SCRIPTURES FULLY COMPLY TO ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS ,IF YOU LOOK FOR IT ,

:)

terraricca
    Participant

jammin

Colossians 1:16 Click this icon to open a printer friendly page
    Context
    NET ©
    for all things in heaven and on earth were created by him – all things, whether visible or invisible, whether thrones or dominions, 1  whether principalities or powers – all things were created through him and for him.
    NIV ©
    For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him.
    NASB ©
    For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things have been created through Him and for Him.
    NLT ©
    Christ is the one through whom God created everything in heaven and earth. He made the things we can see and the things we can’t see––kings, kingdoms, rulers, and authorities. Everything has been created through him and for him.
    MSG ©
    For everything, absolutely everything, above and below, visible and invisible, rank after rank after rank of angels–[everything] got started in him and finds its purpose in him.
    BBE ©
    For by him all things were made, in heaven and on earth, things seen and things unseen, authorities, lords, rulers, and powers; all things were made by him and for him;
    NRSV ©
    for in him all things in heaven and on earth were created, things visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or powers—all things have been created through him and for him.
    NKJV ©
    For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him.
    KJV
    For
    by
    him
    were
    (0) all things
    created
    (5681)_, that are in
    heaven
    _, and
    that are in
    earth
    _, visible
    and
    invisible
    _, whether
    [they be] thrones
    _, or
    dominions
    _, or
    principalities
    _, or
    powers
    _: all things
    were created
    (5769) by
    him
    _, and
    for
    him
    _:
    NASB ©
    For by Him all
    things
    were created
    , both in the heavens
    and on earth
    , visible
    and invisible
    , whether
    thrones
    or
    dominions
    or
    rulers
    or
    authorities
    –all
    things
    have been created
    through
    Him and for Him.
    GREEK
    oti

CONJen

PREPautw

P-DSMektisyh
    (5681)
    V-API-3Sta

T-NPNpanta

A-NPNen

PREPtoiv

T-DPMouranoiv

N-DPMkai

CONJepi

PREPthv

T-GSFghv

N-GSFta

T-NPNorata

A-NPNkai

CONJta

T-NPNaorata

A-NPNeite

CONJyronoi

N-NPMeite

CONJkuriothtev

N-NPFeite

CONJarcai

N-NPFeite

CONJexousiai

N-NPFta

T-NPNpanta

A-NPNdi

PREPautou

P-GSMkai

CONJeiv

PREPauton

P-ASMektistai
    (5769)
    V-RPI-3S
    NET © [draft] ITL
    for
    all things
    in
    heaven
    and
    on
    earth
    were created
    by
    him
    – all things, whether visible
    or
    invisible
    , whether
    thrones
    or
    dominions
    , whether
    principalities
    or
    powers
    – all things
    were created
    through
    him
    and
    for
    him
    NET ©
    for all things in heaven and on earth were created by him – all things, whether visible or invisible, whether thrones or dominions, 1  whether principalities or powers – all things were created through him and for him.
    NET © Notes
    1 tn BDAG 579 s.v. κυριότης 3 suggests “bearers of the ruling powers, dominions” here.
    Previous Verse Next Verse Previous Verse Next Verse

many parts of scriptures have been altered ,some times only words ,and some times more ,but it is our responsibility before God to search him that love's  us ,if you do not ,you will pay the price of your refusal to act ;become a true believer is not read the bible and sit in a church and listen ,

it is so that the understanding does not come out of WORDS  but out of the spirit (understanding of the words meaning as a whole ) that is also spread out into the entire scriptures and you,we, anyone that love's God will look for ,not by the power of man ,but by letting God's spirit guide us through his  written word, he as the key ,no man as the key ; all true believers that love God and his son ,will receive a key from God made for them personally ,to fit them ,but will also open the same gate to all other true believers ,what i mean is very spiritual ,but is true ;  

Viewing 20 posts - 13,801 through 13,820 (of 25,926 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account