JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 13,261 through 13,280 (of 25,925 total)
  • Author
    kerwin
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ July 12 2013,10:24)

Quote (kerwin @ July 12 2013,05:27)

Quote (jammin @ July 11 2013,13:02)

Quote (kerwin @ July 10 2013,18:23)

Quote (jammin @ July 10 2013,12:54)
    kerwin,

it is written
    Christ Lived Before the World Was Made

1 The Word (Christ) was in the beginning. The Word was with God. The Word was God.

NLV

it is not written that the HS is the word in john 1.1

make your own bible

Jammin,

I have not claimed the HS is the Word for a while though it is the way the Word is utilized.

(Christ) is a comment and not what is written.

Try to find a more literal version where it is written and not back-filled or a comment and a manuscript to match.

supported by rev 19.13

you are blind boy.

Jammin,

rev 19.13 states a time will come when Jesus will be called by the name of the Word of God not that he was the Word in the beginning.

Your teaching would never be called a sect of Judaism as it invents a new God, one that was not known by Abraham, Mosses, or Jesus.

Jesus came proclaiming a new covenant not a new religion.

what are you talking about?
    where can you read in rev 19.13 that HE WILL BE CALLED BY THE NAME OF THE WORD OF GOD?

what version is that?

do you understand english?

the bible says in rev 19.13
    he was called the Word of God.
    he was known as the WORD of God
    and the title by which He is called is The Word of God.
    and his name is called The Word of God.

etc.

do you understand the difference between he will be called and he is called?

study english boy.

you are a false teacher

Jammin,

Revelations 19:13 occurs at a future time and at that time he is called by the Word of God.

You seem to be trying to use it to claim Jesus was called the Word in the beginning and it does not support that claim.

Jesus, being flesh, came to be called by the name of the Word when the Word was made flesh.

The Word which the Jewish Divine Word doctrines state is a mediator between God and man.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 12 2013,07:54)

Quote (kerwin @ July 12 2013,06:45)

Quote (terraricca @ July 12 2013,04:16)
    K

T,

The question is  clear.  Did Jesus come from above in both his message and his actions?

you ask me three things right ,1) did Jesus came from his father that is in heaven =yes

2) did his verbal message came from God =yes

3) did his powerful actions that Jesus accomplished did it came from God =yes

this is my answer to your questions

T,

I was speaking righteous actions and not powerful actions.  I did not mention his soul or body.  

John 8:23-24
    King James Version (KJV)

23 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.
    24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

Why are these Jews from below?

K

I was speaking righteous actions and not powerful actions.

what are the righteous actions of Christ ;???

and what do you think i meant when i said powerful actions ???

T,

Powerful = miraculous
    Righteous = sinless

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 12 2013,07:50)

K

T,

The question is  clear.  Did Jesus come from above in both his message and his actions?

you ask me three things right ,1) did Jesus came from his father that is in heaven =yes

T,

I was speaking righteous actions and not powerful actions.  I did not mention his soul or body.  

King James Version (KJV)

23 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.
    24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

K

because their mind and actions to support the world ,for not knowing the arrival of the the day of the coming of the Lord the Christ ,the successor to king David,and so remain into their ignorance and died in their sins

T,

In a similar way Jesus is from above.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ July 13 2013,02:39)

K

T,

T,

King James Version (KJV)

K

T,

Powerful = miraculous
    Righteous = sinless

K

Righteous = sinless

this is not true ;it is true that someone who his righteous does not sin,but it does not mean that he is sinless,

Christ his and as been sinless sins his creation ,he his the first of God creation ;and the only begotten son of God the father ,

any other man that becomes righteous his sin will be forgiven and the sins he might do will not be counted against him ,because of the flesh ,(this needs more details but not here)

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 13 2013,04:47)

K

T,

T,

King James Version (KJV)

K

T,

Powerful = miraculous
    Righteous = sinless

K

Righteous = sinless

this is not true ;it is true that someone who his righteous does not sin,but it does not mean that he is sinless,

Christ his and as been sinless sins his creation ,he his the first of God creation ;and the only begotten son of God the father ,

any other man that becomes righteous his sin will be forgiven and the sins he might do will not be counted against him ,because of the flesh ,(this needs more details but not here)

T,

By sinless I meant current lack of sins and I was not speaking of whether or not there were past sins. I know of no word that would better express that idea.

Such a person come from above.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ July 13 2013,05:31)

K

T,

T,

King James Version (KJV)

K

T,

Powerful = miraculous
    Righteous = sinless

K

Righteous = sinless

T,

By sinless I meant current lack of sins and I was not speaking of whether or not there were past sins.  I know of no word that would better express that idea.

K

no kerwin,such a person does not come from above ;BUT HE IS DIRECTED FROM ABOVE THROUGH THE TRUTH THAT COMES FROM ABOVE AND NOT HIS OWN.

NOW IF YOU SAY THAT CHRIST IS A MAN AND DID NOT PREEXISTED HIS COMING INTO THE FLESH TO DO WHAT HE DID ,THEN THE KINGDOM AS NOT REACH YOU ,AND YOU SO CANNOT SUPPORT THAT CHRIST AS COME IN THE FLESH AND THAT GOD AS SEND HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON TO FULFILL HIS WILL ,THIS ONLY LEAVES YOU WITH ONE NAME ANTICHRIST ,ACCORDING TO JOHN'S LETTER

jammin
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ July 13 2013,07:38)

kerwin,

it is written

1 The Word (Christ) was in the beginning. The Word was with God. The Word was God.

NLV

make your own bible

Jammin,

I have not claimed the HS is the Word for a while though it is the way the Word is utilized.

Try to find a more literal version where it is written and not back-filled or a comment and a manuscript to match.

supported by rev 19.13

you are blind boy.

Jammin,

rev 19.13 states a time will come when Jesus will be called by the name of the Word of God not that he was the Word in the beginning.

Your teaching would never be called a sect of Judaism as it invents a new God, one that was not known by Abraham, Mosses, or Jesus.

where can you read in rev 19.13 that HE WILL BE CALLED BY THE NAME OF THE WORD OF GOD?

what version is that?

etc.

study english boy.

you are a false teacher

Jammin,

Revelations 19:13 occurs at a future time and at that time he is called by the Word of God.

You seem to be trying to use it to claim Jesus was called the Word in the beginning and it does not support that claim.

Jesus, being flesh, came to be called by the name of the Word when the Word was made flesh.

The Word which the Jewish Divine Word doctrines state is a mediator between God and man.

what did the bible say in rev 19.13?

1. he is called the word of God.
    or
    2. he will be called the word of God.

choose your answer boy.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 13 2013,07:43)

Quote (kerwin @ July 13 2013,05:31)

K

T,

T,

King James Version (KJV)

K

T,

Powerful = miraculous
    Righteous = sinless

K

Righteous = sinless

T,

By sinless I meant current lack of sins and I was not speaking of whether or not there were past sins.  I know of no word that would better express that idea.

K

no kerwin,such a person does not come from above ;BUT HE IS DIRECTED FROM ABOVE THROUGH THE TRUTH THAT COMES FROM ABOVE AND NOT HIS OWN.

NOW IF YOU SAY THAT CHRIST IS A MAN AND DID NOT PREEXISTED HIS COMING INTO THE FLESH TO DO WHAT HE DID ,THEN THE KINGDOM AS NOT REACH YOU ,AND YOU SO CANNOT SUPPORT THAT CHRIST AS COME IN THE FLESH AND THAT GOD AS SEND HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON TO FULFILL HIS WILL ,THIS ONLY LEAVES YOU WITH ONE NAME ANTICHRIST ,ACCORDING TO JOHN'S LETTER

T,

The Jews that did not believe came from below while Jesus who did believe comes from above. In the way Jesus teaches of, believers do not come from the same place as non believers.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ July 13 2013,07:45)

kerwin,

it is written

NLV

make your own bible

Jammin,

supported by rev 19.13

you are blind boy.

Jammin,

what version is that?

etc.

study english boy.

you are a false teacher

Jammin,

or

choose your answer boy.

Jammin,

When is Revelations 19:13 speaking of?

A time called in the beginning or a time in the future John foresaw?

terraricca
    Participant

kerwin

T,

The Jews that did not believe came from below while Jesus who did believe comes from above.  In the way Jesus teaches of, believers do not come from the same place as non believers.

are you now saying that the one in whom we have faith his the same than the ones who have that faith ??? where is that written in scriptures ???

your stubbornness to refuse the coming in the flesh of God's son is incredible ,

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 11 2013,18:21)

Quote (kerwin @ July 10 2013,22:42)
    So using Jewish word use of the First Century and Scripture I have covered the first four verses of the John without inventing a religion different from the Jews of the day.

Okay,

I'd like to walk through those scriptures using baby steps, if you don't mind.

So far, I'm hearing that the first century Jewish understanding of the Word of God was that “he” was personified as an archangel, but really wasn't.  And “he” was personified as a god, but really wasn't.

Was this Word (demiurge) a living BEING, independent from Jehovah?

Kerwin?

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 13 2013,21:15)
    kerwin

T,

The Jews that did not believe came from below while Jesus who did believe comes from above.  In the way Jesus teaches of, believers do not come from the same place as non believers.

are you now saying that the one in whom we have faith his the same than the ones who have that faith ??? where is that written in scriptures ???

your stubbornness to refuse the coming in the flesh of God's son is incredible ,

T,

I am saying Jesus and those that believe have faith in God while the Jews that he spoke to did not.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 13 2013,21:59)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 11 2013,18:21)

Quote (kerwin @ July 10 2013,22:42)
    So using Jewish word use of the First Century and Scripture I have covered the first four verses of the John without inventing a religion different from the Jews of the day.

Okay,

I'd like to walk through those scriptures using baby steps, if you don't mind.

So far, I'm hearing that the first century Jewish understanding of the Word of God was that “he” was personified as an archangel, but really wasn't.  And “he” was personified as a god, but really wasn't.

Was this Word (demiurge) a living BEING, independent from Jehovah?

Kerwin?

Mike,

There is a difference between a personification and a person.

the representation of a thing or abstraction in the form of a person, as in art.

Personification

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ July 14 2013,03:42)

Quote (terraricca @ July 13 2013,21:15)
    kerwin

T,

T,

I am saying Jesus and those that believe have faith in God while the Jews that he spoke to did not.

k

SHOW ME IN SCRIPTURES that Jesus add faith in God ;I hope you understand the difference between trusting God and having faith ,faith is when you have not seen the one that you believed in and so hoping he will accomplish whole what he promises ,

then when you have know him then you can trust him ,and the faith(hope) becomes a reality not yet seen but true ,

CHRIST SEW GOD HIS FATHER BECAUSE HE CAME FROM THE FATHER AND RETURNED TO HIM AFTER HIS DEAD ,WHEN HE WAS TWELVE YEARS OLD HE KNEW ALREADY THAT HE CAME TO DO THE WILL OF HIS FATHER IN HEAVEN HE DID NOT NEED FAITH NOR HOPE ,

jammin
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ July 14 2013,02:00)

Quote (jammin @ July 13 2013,07:45)

kerwin,

it is written

NLV

make your own bible

Jammin,

supported by rev 19.13

you are blind boy.

Jammin,

what version is that?

etc.

study english boy.

you are a false teacher

Jammin,

or

choose your answer boy.

Jammin,

When is Revelations 19:13 speaking of?

A time called in the beginning or a time in the future John foresaw?

i still have a question boy

ill repeat

or

choose your answer boy.

Ed J
    Participant

“The Word” which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.  (John 14:24)

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ July 14 2013,07:27)
    “The Word” which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.  (John 14:24)

edj

in that verse there is no doubts Jesus refers to the verbal spoken words that he was teaching ,and also make a mention of him being separated from his father sins he said these words are not his ,

Jn 14:23 Jesus replied, “If anyone loves me, he will obey my teaching. My Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him.
    Jn 14:24 He who does not love me will not obey my teaching. These words you hear are not my own; they belong to the Father who sent me.
    Jn 14:25 “All this I have spoken while still with you.

jammin
    Participant

t

you are right

ed,

you are dead hahahaha.
    try to read the context before posting a verse.
    you are really a false teacher LOL :D

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ July 14 2013,12:27)

“And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled together;
     and they were all filled with the HolySpirit, and they spake “The Word” of God with boldness.” (Acts 4:31)

jammin
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ July 14 2013,16:34)

Quote (Ed J @ July 14 2013,12:27)

“And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled together;
     and they were all filled with the HolySpirit, and they spake “The Word” of God with boldness.” (Acts 4:31)

non sense boy LOL

you were caught by T.
    review first john 14.24 before you give another verse. LOL

Viewing 20 posts - 13,261 through 13,280 (of 25,925 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account