JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 12,641 through 12,660 (of 25,909 total)
  • Author
    kerwin
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ May 15 2013,09:17)
    kerwin,

im asking you for a version. do not explain.

in a court, you cant prove your case if you dont have evidence.

Jammin,

I am always presenting the evidence and you call it “explaining”.

jammin
    Participant

kerwin,

you cant give verse

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ May 15 2013,11:07)
    kerwin,

you cant give verse

Jammin,

I am constantly doing so.

jammin
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ May 15 2013,16:12)

Quote (jammin @ May 15 2013,11:07)
    kerwin,

you cant give verse

Jammin,

I am constantly doing so.

you are constantly giving stories.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (jammin @ May 14 2013,20:30)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ May 15 2013,10:28)

If God was truly “everywhere all the time”, would any of the angels in Job 1:6 have had to COME to present themselves before God?  Or would God have already BEEN everywhere that all of them were BEFORE they CAME to Him?

Which one?

the verse said GOD is everywhere

No, it doesn't say that.

Please answer my question now.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (jammin @ May 14 2013,20:31)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ May 15 2013,10:11)
    jammin,

Who WAS God talking to in Gen 1:26?  Himself?

not to his angels.

but to the son,hs

GOD (father,son,hs)

do you understand what im saying?

And how many Gods do we have, jammin? Just one, right?

So then you ARE saying that our ONE God was talking to HIMSELF, right?

Why not just come out and say it like that? Are you ashamed of the nonsensical things your doctrine makes you say?

Also, how do YOU know it was the Father talking to the Son and the Holy Spirit? Maybe it was the Son who was talking to the Father and the Holy Spirit, right? So how then can you make the claim you did?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (jammin @ May 14 2013,20:32)
    until now im still waiting for you and mike to give a single version that says in gen 1.26 that GOD is talking to his angels.

i do not want footnote.,
    i need version

We're still waiting for YOUR version that says God was talking to Himself. :)

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ May 15 2013,00:14)

Quote (terraricca @ May 13 2013,08:08)

Quote (kerwin @ May 13 2013,07:55)

T,

All I am saying is translators are blind guides. I am not willing to follow them if God gives me means to test their work.  

I am but a watchman,  I shout the warning but those that heed it look to the King and the God for salvation.

kERWIN

you do not understand what I have said or mean;

you have first to acknowledge that the scriptures are the written word of God ;and this can only be done by reading it as it is ,if you try to become an expert in testing what you do not understand or know then you have not come to accept the written words of God but have become a judge of it ,

you show a lack of trust in God 's words as they are and so judge it and only accept what YOU HAVE DECLARE GOOD ,

this is only a remark of what I come to notice

T,

The sum of the gospel is Jehovah promised those that hunger and thirst for righteousness that they would become like him in true righteousness and holiness.  He accomplished his promise for those whom persevering in believing it via faith that Jesus Anointed is the way.  

Even with the blunderings and mischief of translators that message is still there for those with eyes to see and ears to hear.

k

we can never be like God ,even if we are righteous even if we are like saints and holy ,

who can we be like some one who is million times more what we ever can achieve ,it it so understood that it means within our human being ,or as part of the 144k being an angel like

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ May 16 2013,06:22)

Quote (kerwin @ May 15 2013,00:14)

Quote (terraricca @ May 13 2013,08:08)

Quote (kerwin @ May 13 2013,07:55)

T,

All I am saying is translators are blind guides. I am not willing to follow them if God gives me means to test their work.  

I am but a watchman,  I shout the warning but those that heed it look to the King and the God for salvation.

kERWIN

you do not understand what I have said or mean;

you have first to acknowledge that the scriptures are the written word of God ;and this can only be done by reading it as it is ,if you try to become an expert in testing what you do not understand or know then you have not come to accept the written words of God but have become a judge of it ,

you show a lack of trust in God 's words as they are and so judge it and only accept what YOU HAVE DECLARE GOOD ,

this is only a remark of what I come to notice

T,

The sum of the gospel is Jehovah promised those that hunger and thirst for righteousness that they would become like him in true righteousness and holiness.  He accomplished his promise for those whom persevering in believing it via faith that Jesus Anointed is the way.  

Even with the blunderings and mischief of translators that message is still there for those with eyes to see and ears to hear.

k

we can never be like God ,even if we are righteous even if we are like saints and holy ,

who can we be like some one who is million times more what we ever can achieve ,it it so understood that it means within our human being ,or as part of the 144k being an angel like

T,

We can only be like him in true holiness and righteousness. That can be done only by putting on the new man that a believer is created when he is immersed by the authority of Jesus Anointed.

jammin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ May 16 2013,10:08)

until now im still waiting for you and mike to give a single version that says in gen 1.26 that GOD is talking to his angels.

i do not want footnote.,
    i need version

We're still waiting for YOUR version that says God was talking to Himself.  :)

are you sick boy?

are you talking to yourself? can you do that? well if you can then you have a mind problem .

God the father is not talking to himself.
    how many times do i need to tell you this.
    GOD the father is talking to GOD the son,

do you understand that?
    so stop saying that GOD is talking to himself.
    i did not say that. that is only your opinion boy

jammin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ May 16 2013,10:02)

Quote (jammin @ May 14 2013,20:30)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ May 15 2013,10:28)

If God was truly “everywhere all the time”, would any of the angels in Job 1:6 have had to COME to present themselves before God?  Or would God have already BEEN everywhere that all of them were BEFORE they CAME to Him?

Which one?

the verse said GOD is everywhere

No, it doesn't say that.

Please answer my question now.

that is your opinion.

read the verse over and over again.

job 1.6 did not say GOD is not everywhere.
    even if you give other version, you can never find GOD is not everywhere.
    you can never find one boy.

make your own bible LOL

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ May 16 2013,13:02)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ May 16 2013,10:08)

i do not want footnote.,
    i need version

We're still waiting for YOUR version that says God was talking to Himself.  :)

are you sick boy?

are you talking to yourself? can you do that? well if you can then you have a mind problem .

do you understand that?
    so stop saying that GOD is talking to himself.
    i did not say that. that is only your opinion boy

Jammin,

There is no God the Son in Scripture while the angels were there cheering as they partook of God's actions.

jammin
    Participant

kerwin,

the bible said there is GOD the son

NCV
    John 1:18
    No one has ever seen God. But God the only Son is very close to the Father, and he has shown us what God is like.

sorry boy.,

make your own bible

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ May 16 2013,13:29)
    kerwin,

NCV
    No one has ever seen God. But God the only Son is very close to the Father, and he has shown us what God is like.

sorry boy.,

make your own bible

Jammin,

King James Version (KJV)

18 No man hath seen God at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

It is not there.

jammin
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ May 16 2013,20:32)

kerwin,

NCV

sorry boy.,

make your own bible

Jammin,

King James Version (KJV)

18 No man hath seen God at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

It is not there.

it is there but you do not understand the verse.
    that is why we use different versions to make it clear.

it is true that Christ is hte only begotten son
    it is also TRUE that he is GOD just like his father.
    they are both GOD

GOD THE FATHER
    GOD THE ONLY SON

john 1.1
    John 1:1
    King James Version (KJV)
    1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

and that WORD is Christ.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ May 17 2013,04:53)

Quote (kerwin @ May 16 2013,20:32)

kerwin,

NCV

sorry boy.,

make your own bible

Jammin,

King James Version (KJV)

It is not there.

it is there but you do not understand the verse.
    that is why we use different versions to make it clear.

it is true that Christ is hte only begotten son
    it is also TRUE that he is GOD just like his father.
    they are both GOD

GOD THE FATHER
    GOD THE ONLY SON

john 1.1
    John 1:1
    King James Version (KJV)
    1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

and that WORD is Christ.

Jammin,

John 1:18 is one place John calls God's Spirit God's Son. You only know this if you know it is the Spirit that knows God and makes him known to who he chooses.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (jammin @ May 16 2013,01:02)

Okay then, show us all a version that says God the Father was talking to God the Son in Gen 1:26.

(And BTW, if there is only ONE Almighty God, then even IF God the Father was talking to God the Son, it still adds up to God talking to HIMSELF.  It's good to know that IS what you believe, and that you are too ashamed to say it out loud.  It says a lot about your doctrine, jammin.)

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (kerwin @ May 16 2013,19:25)
    Jammin,

John 1:18 is one place John calls God's Spirit God's Son.

Kerwin,

I was rooting for you in this discussion until you threw that nonsense out there. There is NO scripture that EVER says God's Holy Spirit is His “son”.

Nor is there ANY scripture that EVER says God's Holy Spirit is the third person in a triune Godhead.

jammin, are you saying that John 1:18 says no one has seen God, but God, who is in the bosom of God, came to us in plain view to explain God? ???

How much sense does that really make?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Okay jammin,

So far you have NOT produced a verse that says God is omnipresent, while I have produced one that clearly says He ISN'T.  Here's another:

Exodus 33:3
    Go up to the land flowing with milk and honey. But I will not go with you, because you are a stiff-necked people and I might destroy you on the way.”

How can God NOT go with them if He is already everywhere they are, and everywhere they're going to be?

But instead of going with them Himself, He chose to send one of his angels with them.  (You think this particular angel OF Jehovah was Jesus, remember?)

jammin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ May 17 2013,12:54)
    Okay jammin,

So far you have NOT produced a verse that says God is omnipresent, while I have produced one that clearly says He ISN'T.  Here's another:

Exodus 33:3
    Go up to the land flowing with milk and honey. But I will not go with you, because you are a stiff-necked people and I might destroy you on the way.”

How can God NOT go with them if He is already everywhere they are, and everywhere they're going to be?

But instead of going with them Himself, He chose to send one of his angels with them.  (You think this particular angel OF Jehovah was Jesus, remember?)

that is your problem boy. you dont understand the verse. that is your biggest problem.

i am sure that you do not know the meaning of GOD is everywhere. i am 1`00% sure about that bec of the way you give arguments.

LOL

first
    in ex 33.3 it does not say that GOD is not everywhere.
    that is again your opinion. LOL

you gave job 1.6 and now ex 33.3 , both verses dont say GOD is not everywhere.
    no version would say that. it only exists in your mind.

the bible tells us that GOD is everywhere.
    you can read
    Where can I go from your Spirit? Or where can I flee from your presence? If I ascend into heaven, you are there; if I make my bed in hell, behold, you are there; if I take the wings of the morning and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, even there your hand shall lead me, and your right hand shall hold me. If I say, “Surely the darkness will hide me and the light become night around me,” even the darkness will not be dark to you; the night will shine like the day, for darkness is as light to you (Psalm 139:7-12).

did you notice what daivd say?
    he said
    Or where can I flee from your presence?

do you understand that sentence?
    that is one proof that GOD is everywhere.

another verse is
    ‘Am I a God near at hand,' says the Lord, ‘and not a God afar off? Can anyone hide himself in secret places, so I shall not see him?' . . . ‘do I not fill heaven and earth?' says the Lord? (Jeremiah 23:23,24).

do you understand that?
    GOD is everywhere!
    now the meaning of GOD is everywhere is that no one can hide from GOD.
    do you understand that? that is the meaning of GOD is everywhere.

study hard boy LOL

you cant ignore those verse bec those verses clearly said that GOD is everywhere.

no version would say GOD is not everywhere.
    100% sure!

why dont you make one boy??? LOL

Viewing 20 posts - 12,641 through 12,660 (of 25,909 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account