JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 10,661 through 10,680 (of 25,908 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 06 2012,05:34)

Quote (jammin @ Oct. 05 2012,22:21)

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 05 2012,11:26)

Quote (jammin @ Oct. 05 2012,09:44)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Oct. 05 2012,05:17)
    The scriptural version:

John 20:28
    Thomas said to him, “My Lord and my God!”
     (The pronoun “him” refers back to “Jesus”, who was named in verse 26……..just like the pronoun “he” in verse 27 also refers back to “Jesus”.)

why are you posting john 20.28?? you dont believe what thomas said mike.

you believe Christ is god and not God.
    LOL

if thomas said God, he is really God! equal with his father! the apostles know that but you are ignoring this truth mike. you want others to believe your illusion.

i told you to make another version of bible to support your doctrine

Hi Jammin,

You mean like the many corrupt versions that support yours?   :D

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

bec the versions do not support your doctrine, you will say that they are corrupted versions.

even the greek bible does not agree with your doctrine.

that is just your excuse. it is very obvious boy LOL

Hi Jammin,

The currupt English versions trace their roots back to 'three' corrupt Greek versions.

The 'Codex Sinaiticvs', 'Codex Vaticanvs' and 'Nestle text' are all corrupt text.  (Link)

God bless

Hi Jammin,

Flooding the English-speaking people with corrupted versions of the bible

Corruption in the 'Codex Sinaiticvs' and 'Codex Vaticanvs'.

The Nestle's text

God bless

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Lightenup @ Oct. 05 2012,07:58)
    Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary
    ………. he is the Almighty; the same eternal and unchanged One.

Hmmmm………………

The words “THE Almighty” imply only ONE Almighty.  If Christ is THE Almighty, then who is this OTHER Almighty, to whom Moses and the Lamb sing a song of praise in Rev 15?

jammin, HOW MANY Almighty Gods exist?

(P.S.  The words “unchanged One” don't fit our Lord Jesus Christ, since he WAS existing in the form of his God, but THEN was existing in the form of a human, and is NOW existing in spirit form like his God again.  Oh, and he WAS alive, but then dead, and now alive again.  Those kinds of changes Jesus went through prohibit him from being “the unchanged One”.)

terraricca
    Participant

we know that the wicked as more friends in this world than the righteous ones ,this is why Christ return to change that ,but the righteous as more powerful friends,:;):

jammin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Oct. 06 2012,10:06)

Hmmmm………………

The words “THE Almighty” imply only ONE Almighty.  If Christ is THE Almighty, then who is this OTHER Almighty, to whom Moses and the Lamb sing a song of praise in Rev 15?

(P.S.  The words “unchanged One” don't fit our Lord Jesus Christ, since he WAS existing in the form of his God, but THEN was existing in the form of a human, and is NOW existing in spirit form like his God again.  Oh, and he WAS alive, but then dead, and now alive again.  Those kinds of changes Jesus went through prohibit him from being “the unchanged One”.)

there is one GOD THE FATHER who is almighty
    there is ONE GOD THE ONLY SON WHO IS ALMIGHTY/

that is the nature of God. ALMIGHTY!

if you are God, you are almighty bec that is your nature.
    if you are HUMAN, you are not ALMIGHTY bec that is your nature.

jammin
    Participant

mikeboll64,Oct. wrote:

since he WAS existing in the form of his God,

where can you read that paul said he was existing in the form of HIS God??

what did paul said in phil 2.6
    1. form of HIS God
    or
    2. form of God?

those two sentences are not the same mike.

do not put your own words in the bible

i will give you a chance mike. although it is very obvious that you are adding words in phil 2.6

where can you read that paul said in phil 2.6 that Christ was existing in the form of HIS God

Lightenup
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Oct. 05 2012,21:14)

Hmmmm………………

jammin,
    We think alike young man…good post!!

Hallelujah, I am sooooo glad you are here :)

jammin
    Participant

ed,

that is just your excuse. you cant ignore the truth boy.
    btw,
    your doctrine that the HS is the WORD in john 1.1 is cant be read even GREEK BIBLE does not support that doctrine. it is very clear that is a man made doctrine.

you want people to believe your doctrine but you cant read in john 1.1 that the WORD refers to the HS.

i believe what the bible said. the bible said the WORD is the SON and not THE HS.
    the english bible supports that view even the GREEK BIBLE

make your own version boy LOL

oh yeah i forgot… mike posted already your version LOL

jammin
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 06 2012,12:26)
    we know that the wicked as more friends in this world than the righteous ones ,this is why Christ return to change that ,but the righteous as more powerful friends,:;):

you and mike are friends… i think that the wicked refers to you LOL

jammin
    Participant

tnx sis kathi

it's been a long time since we talked :)

may God always bless you and your family

Lightenup
    Participant

jammin,
    Skype me if you want…I have some time tonight. It would be nice to chat with you again.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ Oct. 06 2012,20:21)

Quote (jammin @ Oct. 05 2012,21:14)

Hmmmm………………

jammin,
    We think alike young man…good post!!

Hallelujah, I am sooooo glad you are here :)

K

Many gods and many men are almighty in their own range,

Wen scriptures says that The true God his almighty it is also within his own range, means among all gods,he is the ALMIGHTY means no one is mightier than he his,this is not his nature HE IS STANDING ALONE in this power,his nature is spirit.

Lightenup
    Participant

Pierre,

Maybe in someone's eyes but Jesus and the Father have authority over them. So much for being almighty in someone's eyes if you aren't almighty in the eyes of the Father and Son.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ Oct. 06 2012,21:30)
    Pierre,

Maybe in someone's eyes but Jesus and the Father have authority over them. So much for being almighty in someone's eyes if you aren't almighty in the eyes of the Father and Son.

K

All powers are given by God almighty not his son,even the son power has been given to him by the father,

jammin
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 06 2012,15:50)

Pierre,

K

All powers are given by God almighty not his son,even the son power has been given to him by the father,

this is the reason T

Philippians 2:6-7

New International Version (NIV)

6 Who, being in very nature God,
       did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage;
    7 rather, he made himself nothing
       by taking the very nature
    of a servant,
       being made in human likeness.

Lightenup
    Participant

Pierre,
    The Christ crucified is the power of God.

22For indeed Jews ask for signs and Greeks search for wisdom; 23but we preach Christ crucified, to Jews a stumbling block and to Gentiles foolishness, 24but to those who are the called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. 25Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ Oct. 07 2012,09:32)
    Pierre,

22For indeed Jews ask for signs and Greeks search for wisdom; 23but we preach Christ crucified, to Jews a stumbling block and to Gentiles foolishness, 24but to those who are the called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. 25Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

k

Pierre,

only in your dreams kathi,

is that was true we would not have any God almighty,or a God the father,or a creator,

the fact that you are so confused is because God the father the almighty sets a trap for the unwise men ,for the men of this world ,and they all jump in the trap with their eyes wide open believing that they have the right view.

not so with the humble in heart ,with the pure in heart,not so for those who seek God to be submited to him Jews or Gentiles,

1CO 1:25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

1CO 15:43 it is sown in dishonor, it is raised in glory; it is sown in weakness, it is raised in power;

2CO 12:9 And He has said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness.” Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me.

RO 8:26 In the same way the Spirit also helps our weakness; for we do not know how to pray as we should, but the Spirit Himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words;

kathi ,I know you will not get out of the hole you have put yourself in because of your ego ,this is your own making ,

and so it can only be undone by you,

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Oct. 07 2012,08:33)

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 06 2012,15:50)

Pierre,

K

this is the reason T

Philippians 2:6-7

New International Version (NIV)

6 Who, being in very nature God,
       did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage;
    7 rather, he made himself nothing
       by taking the very nature
    of a servant,

jamin

Phil 2:6 Who, being in very nature God,
    did not consider equality with God something to be grasped,
    Phil 2:7 but made himself nothing,
    taking the very nature of a servant,
    Phil 2:8 And being found in appearance as a man,
    he humbled himself
    and became obedient to death—
    even death on a cross!
    Phil 2:9 Therefore God exalted him to the highest place
    and gave him the name that is above every name,
    Phil 2:10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
    in heaven and on earth and under the earth,

NOW WITH THOSE SCRIPTURES WHAT WAS IT THAT YOU TRY TO MAKE ME UNDERSTAND ????

Lightenup
    Participant

Pierre,
    Your problem is then with scripture, not me. I gave you the scripture and bolded it for you.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ Oct. 07 2012,10:26)
    Pierre,
    Your problem is then with scripture, not me. I gave you the scripture and bolded it for you.

Kathi

Your problem is then with scripture, not me

I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH SCRIPTURES KATHI,BUT WITH YOUR INTERPRETATION OF THEM,SO IT IS WITH YOU THAT THE PROBLEM LAYS,

quoting scriptures and then trowing in a little comment of yours ,that give it a total different destination , :D

Lightenup
    Participant

Pierre,
    If your son had the exact representation of your nature, would he have a strength of his own or would he be like a puppet and be completely dependent on you to move him? Are you a puppet that your father moves in order to do something?

Viewing 20 posts - 10,661 through 10,680 (of 25,908 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account