JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 10,601 through 10,620 (of 25,908 total)
  • Author
    jammin
    Participant

illogical reasoning boy limjunus LOL

if i will follow your argument ,there will be no other LORDS bec paul said Christ is the only LORD> LOL

make your own bible.

carmel
    Participant

limjunus,Sep. wrote:

[/quote]

He really do not know who is the true God, and he (Jammin) truly do not know the attributes of the true God.

Limjunus,

It sems you know the ATTRIBUTES OF THE TRUE GOD, DON'T YOU???

How then hereunder you came up with this childish conclusion ???

It does not literally meant.

It is metaphorical statement.

If I will follow your argument that Jesus Christ is literally come down from heaven to prove that he is the true God, that we are talking about.  

Meaning, by literally. There is no God, in heaven. He went down from heaven and live here on earth.

As what we have learned, the true God, is only One and could not be divided.

Explain these scriptures now:

Psalm 139:7 Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?

8If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.

Is He divided, since He is both in heaven and also in hell???

Also:
    Jesus Himself confirmed that while He was on earth, He also remained in the bossom of the Father, or in heaven??

READ:

John 1:18 No man hath seen God at any time: the only begotten Son who

IS IN THE BOSSOM

of the Father, he hath declared him.

John3:13 And no man hath ascended into heaven, but he that descended from heaven, the Son of man

WHO IS IN HEAVEN.

John 17:24  Father, I will

THAT WHERE I AM, (IN HEAVEN REFERING TO THE FATHER)

they also whom thou hast given me may be with me; that they MAY SEE MY GLORY which thou hast given me,

(GOD IN FLESH, GOD OF ALL FLESH, MYSTICAL BODY) because thou hast loved me before the creation of the world.AS ONE WITH THE FATHER.

How does God the Father created our entire creation through Jesus’ Spirit, and still remained in heaven???

How our entire creation contains God’s Spirit, and the Father remains in heaven, and in the same time in Jesus???

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,Sep. wrote:

[/quote]

There is no scripture in which Jesus ever claimed to be God in the flesh.

Mike,

Read again my statement!!

How many times the pharisees tried to kill him, for the same reason, that Jesus proclaimed

THROUGH HIS WORKS

That he was God!!

Do you deny that Jesus manifested GOD’S ATTRIBUTES??

Definitely NO!!

SO  HE WAS THE TRUE GOD MANIFESTED??

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (limjunus @ Sep. 28 2012,20:50)
    Therefore, the other gods you have recognized, even though there were existed are not true gods.

Hi limjunis,

You seem to forget that Jesus was one of these other gods mentioned in the Bible. So was Deborah, who led God's nation to victory over the Canaanites. And so was the angel of God who came to Manoah, the father of Samson.

Do you consider all these servants of Jehovah to be “false gods”?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Sep. 29 2012,13:45)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 28 2012,04:04)

There is no scripture in which Jesus ever claimed to be God in the flesh.

Mike,

Read again my statement!!

How many times the pharisees tried to kill him, for the same reason, that Jesus proclaimed

THROUGH HIS WORKS

Read again Acts 2:22, Charles.  It was GOD who did the works THROUGH His HOLY SERVANT Jesus Christ.

Quote (carmel @ Sep. 29 2012,13:45)
    SO  HE WAS THE TRUE GOD MANIFESTED??

God Almighty never prayed to God Almighty, Charles.  But Jesus did – many times. So, “NO”, he wasn't “the true God manifested”. He is, was, and has always been the Son of God – from the very first moment God brought him into existence.

jammin
    Participant

mike said:God Almighty never prayed to God Almighty, Charles. But Jesus did – many times.

mike, dont you know how to read your bible??

why did Christ do that?
    here is what the bible says
    1 cor 11.1
    New International Version (©1984)
    Follow my example, as I follow the example of Christ.

john 13.15
    I have set you an example that you should do as I have done for you.

1pet 2.21
    To this you were called, because Christ suffered for you, leaving you an example, that you should follow in his steps.

barne's notes on the bible
    Leaving us an example – The apostle does not say that this was the only object for which Christ suffered, but that it was an object, and an important one. The word rendered “example” (ὑπογραμμὸν hupogrammon) occurs nowhere else in the New Testament. It means properly “a writing copy,” such as is set for children; or an outline or sketch for a painter to fill up; and then, in general, an example, a pattern for imitation.

That ye should follow his steps – That we should follow him, as if we trod exactly along behind him, and should place our feet precisely where his were. The meaning is, that there should be the closest imitation or resemblance. The things in which we are to imitate him are specified in the following verses.

carmel
    Participant

jammin,Sep. wrote:

[/quote]

mike said:God Almighty never prayed to God Almighty, Charles.  But Jesus did – many times.

Jammin,

YES, you anticipated me, thanks,

but I have something for MIke which I will post!!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

jammin
    Participant

carmel,

:)

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (jammin @ Sep. 29 2012,19:31)

1 cor 11.1

Are you saying that God Almighty prayed to Himself to show us how it's done?   Hmmmmm…………  

jammin, why must people like you make the scriptures so illogical and confusing?  Jehovah is the God of Jesus, and as a faithful SERVANT of his God, Jesus prayed to, obeyed, and worshiped His God. And THAT, my friend, is what the scriptures truly teach. You are correct that ONE of us apparently doesn't know how to read his Bible…………. but it's not me.

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 29 2012,10:31)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Sep. 27 2012,17:14)
    mikebulls'64,

No, when Yahweh is called the Mighty One of mighty ones, it does not mean He somehow gives support to these other false so-called “mighty ones”……………..

Frank,

The title “God of gods” is very simple.  It means that there exist other gods, of whom Jehovah is the God.

The same goes with “God Most High”, and “God Almighty”.  Those titles simply mean that there exist other gods, of whom Jehovah is Higher, and more Mighty.

Also, there is no Hebrew or Greek scripture that mentions any “false so-called mighty ones”.

Frank, I have tediously explained what I thought would have been obvious, ie:  Jehovah could not possibly be the God of gods if there existed no gods for Him to be the God of.

It seems you just want to close your eyes and cover your ears because these scriptural facts don't fit in with your own pre-conceived doctrines.  You have that right.

mikebulls'64,

No, Father Yahweh is not a Mighty One that gives support or power (authority) to worthless so-called false idols/gods/mighty ones that can not speak or move!  :laugh:

When Scripture plainly teaches that these “idols/gods/mighty ones” of the nations that they have made for themselves can neither speak nor move, I believe it. It is quite sad that you do not and attempt to deceive others into believing that they do or have anything whatsoever to do with Father Yahweh. Even the Messiah Yahshua that you have so conveniently made out to be “a god” clearly said that he can do nothing on his own without his and our Father Yahweh's power [authority], strength or might. In your foolish belief you are only trying to make Father Yahweh out to be just another mere worthless “God” that the world worships.

I can of my own self DO NOTHING: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not my own will, but the will of the Father who has sent me (Yahchnan [John] 5:30).

It is quite obvious to me if a being can not do anything on their own imitative without receiving power [authority], strength or might from Father Yahweh that they are in fact no mighty one [“god”] at all!

You know that when you were of the nations, somehow or other you were influenced and led astray by so-called mighty ones that can not speak (1 Corinthians 12:2).

And you see and hear how this fellow Paul has convinced and led astray large numbers of people here in Ephesus and in practically the whole province of Asia. He says that man-made mighty ones are no mighty ones at all (Acts 19:26).

Do men make their own mighty ones? Yes, but they are not mighty ones! (Yeremyah 16:20).

Their mighty ones are like helpless scarecrows in a cucumber field! They cannot speak, and they need to be carried because they cannot walk. Do not be afraid of such so-called mighty ones, for they can neither harm you nor do you any righteous thing (Yeremyah 10:5).

Of what value is an idol [“god”], since a man has carved it? Or an image that teaches lies? For he who makes it trusts in his own creation; he makes idols that cannot speak (Habakkuk 2:18).

WHO IS THE WORD?
    John Chapter One

ELOHIM: ONE, OR MORE THAN ONE?
    Exodus 32
    By Voy Wilks
    3/9/98

The Pre-existence
    Philippians 2:5-11
    By Voy Wilks
    1/29/92

Did Yahshua Create Or Pre-exist His Birth?

“Jesus IS God!”?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Sep. 30 2012,13:02)
    When Scripture plainly teaches that these “idols/gods/mighty ones” of the nations that they have made for themselves can neither speak nor move, I believe it.

Was it a man-made idol that couldn't speak or move who turned staffs into snakes, and water into blood, and made frogs cover the land in Egypt?

Was it a man-made idol that couldn't speak or move who brought great wrath down on God's nation in 2 Kings 3:27?

Frank, is Jehovah the God of the dead? YES or NO? (What does Jesus teach about it?)

Yet here you are, insisting that He IS the God of dead, lifeless idols. ???

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Oct. 01 2012,06:31)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Sep. 30 2012,13:02)
    When Scripture plainly teaches that these “idols/gods/mighty ones” of the nations that they have made for themselves can neither speak nor move, I believe it.

Was it a man-made idol that couldn't speak or move who turned staffs into snakes, and water into blood, and made frogs cover the land in Egypt?

Was it a man-made idol that couldn't speak or move who brought great wrath down on God's nation in 2 Kings 3:27?

Frank, is Jehovah the God of the dead?  YES or NO?  (What does Jesus teach about it?)

Yet here you are, insisting that He IS the God of dead, lifeless idols.   ???

mikebulls'64,

There is no mention in Scripture of “a man-made idol [“god”] that couldn't speak [or could] or move [or could] who turned staffs into snakes, and water into blood, and made frogs cover the land in Egypt.” You also need to read 2 Kings 3:27 as it is related within it's proper context, instead of adding your own private deceptive spin to it and in turn perverting Father Yahweh's inspired prophetic word to your own destruction! There also is most certainly no mention of “a man-made idol that couldn't [or could] speak or move [or could] who brought great wrath down on God's nation in 2 Kings 3:27″! :laugh:

No, that would be you that is “insisting that [YOUR “God”] IS the God of dead, lifeless idols.”  :laugh:

WHO IS THE WORD?
    John Chapter One

Exodus 32
    By Voy Wilks
    3/9/98

The Pre-existence
    By Voy Wilks
    1/29/92

“Jesus IS God!”?

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

mikebulls'64 actually believes that this idol bovine god Chemosh that the king of Moab sacrificed his son to was an actual living being “god”! :laugh:

jammin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Oct. 01 2012,03:17)

1 cor 11.1

Are you saying that God Almighty prayed to Himself to show us how it's done?   Hmmmmm…………  

jammin, why must people like you make the scriptures so illogical and confusing?  Jehovah is the God of Jesus, and as a faithful SERVANT of his God, Jesus prayed to, obeyed, and worshiped His God.  And THAT, my friend, is what the scriptures truly teach.  You are correct that ONE of us apparently doesn't know how to read his Bible…………. but it's not me.

the bible said Christ leave us an example. you are the one who complicates things boy.

do not fool people mike. read your bible well and not the doctrines of men

limjunus
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Oct. 01 2012,03:17)

1 cor 11.1

jammin, why must people like you make the scriptures so illogical and confusing?  Jehovah is the God of Jesus, and as a faithful SERVANT of his God, Jesus prayed to, obeyed, and worshiped His God.  And THAT, my friend, is what the scriptures truly teach.  You are correct that ONE of us apparently doesn't know how to read his Bible…………. but it's not me.

Mike,

Good point.

jammin
    Participant

limjunus,

LOL
    are you still not awake from your deep sleep? LOL

the bible said Christ left us an example. that is what the bible says. believe it or not LOL

limjunus
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Oct. 01 2012,06:02)

mikebulls'64,

No, when Yahweh is called the Mighty One of mighty ones, it does not mean He somehow gives support to these other false so-called “mighty ones”……………..

Frank,

The title “God of gods” is very simple.  It means that there exist other gods, of whom Jehovah is the God.

The same goes with “God Most High”, and “God Almighty”.  Those titles simply mean that there exist other gods, of whom Jehovah is Higher, and more Mighty.

Also, there is no Hebrew or Greek scripture that mentions any “false so-called mighty ones”.

Frank, I have tediously explained what I thought would have been obvious, ie:  Jehovah could not possibly be the God of gods if there existed no gods for Him to be the God of.

It seems you just want to close your eyes and cover your ears because these scriptural facts don't fit in with your own pre-conceived doctrines.  You have that right.

mikebulls'64,

No, Father Yahweh is not a Mighty One that gives support or power (authority) to worthless so-called false idols/gods/mighty ones that can not speak or move!  :laugh:

When Scripture plainly teaches that these “idols/gods/mighty ones” of the nations that they have made for themselves can neither speak nor move, I believe it. It is quite sad that you do not and attempt to deceive others into believing that they do or have anything whatsoever to do with Father Yahweh. Even the Messiah Yahshua that you have so conveniently made out to be “a god” clearly said that he can do nothing on his own without his and our Father Yahweh's power [authority], strength or might. In your foolish belief you are only trying to make Father Yahweh out to be just another mere worthless “God” that the world worships.

I can of my own self DO NOTHING: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not my own will, but the will of the Father who has sent me (Yahchnan [John] 5:30).

It is quite obvious to me if a being can not do anything on their own imitative without receiving power [authority], strength or might from Father Yahweh that they are in fact no mighty one [“god”] at all!

You know that when you were of the nations, somehow or other you were influenced and led astray by so-called mighty ones that can not speak (1 Corinthians 12:2).

And you see and hear how this fellow Paul has convinced and led astray large numbers of people here in Ephesus and in practically the whole province of Asia. He says that man-made mighty ones are no mighty ones at all (Acts 19:26).

Do men make their own mighty ones? Yes, but they are not mighty ones! (Yeremyah 16:20).

Their mighty ones are like helpless scarecrows in a cucumber field! They cannot speak, and they need to be carried because they cannot walk. Do not be afraid of such so-called mighty ones, for they can neither harm you nor do you any righteous thing (Yeremyah 10:5).

Of what value is an idol [“god”], since a man has carved it? Or an image that teaches lies? For he who makes it trusts in his own creation; he makes idols that cannot speak (Habakkuk 2:18).

WHO IS THE WORD?
    John Chapter One

Exodus 32
    By Voy Wilks
    3/9/98

The Pre-existence
    By Voy Wilks
    1/29/92

“Jesus IS God!”?

Ephesians 2:12 American Standard Version (ASV)
    12 that ye were at that time separate from Christ, alienated from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of the promise, having no hope and without God in the world.

all those people separated from Christ,.. living in this world without God.

We must be in Christ kingdom, then we have the true God.

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (limjunus @ Oct. 01 2012,22:26)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Oct. 01 2012,06:02)

mikebulls'64,

Frank,

mikebulls'64,

WHO IS THE WORD?
    John Chapter One

Exodus 32
    By Voy Wilks
    3/9/98

The Pre-existence
    By Voy Wilks
    1/29/92

“Jesus IS God!”?

Ephesians 2:12 American Standard Version (ASV)
    12 that ye were at that time separate from Christ, alienated from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of the promise, having no hope and without God in the world.

all those people separated from Christ,.. living in this world without God.

We must be in Christ kingdom, then we have the true God.

limjunus,

Don't know how you feel your response relates to my post, but Father Yahweh's and in turn the Messiah's Kingdom is a future event. This is why we are instructed to commune [“pray”] “Your Kingdom come …”, speaking of His Kingdom to come in the future. It is quite obvious that when Yahshua instructed his disciples in how to commune [“pray”] to Father Yahweh Who is in heaven that it is speakinfg of His Kingdom to come [future tense], because His will is most definately not being done on earth as it is in heaven at this present time.

As for Ephesians 2:12, this is speaking of the nations [“gentiles, heathen”, those outside of Ysryl) being at one time separate from the commonweath of Ysryl, but are now one with them. The nations were also seperate from Ysryl in that the Jews caused them to be separate in that they erroneously believed that they were not to associate or even eat with those of the nations. They were instead supposed to proclaim the glad tidings of Father Yahweh's Kingdom to the nations as Yahshua did when he came into exdistence in this last time period. One does not need to be in the future Kingdom to have the spirit of true Mighty One, Father Yahweh and His Messiah with or in them.

Therefore, remember that FORMALLY you who are Gentiles BY BIRTH and called “uncircumcised” by those who call themselves “the circumcision” (that done in the body by the hands of men)– remember that AT THAT TIME you were separate from Messiah, excluded from citizenship in Israel and foreigners to the covenants of the promise, without hope and without Yahweh in the world. BUT NOW in the Messiah Yahshua you who ONCE WERE FAR AWAY have BEEN BROUGHT NEAR through the blood of Messiah. For he himself is our peace, who has MADE THE TWO ONE and has DESTROYED THE BARRIER, THE DIVIDING WALL of hostility toward the law with its commandments and regulations. His purpose was to create in himself ONE NEW MAN OUT OF THE TWO, thus making peace, and in this ONE BODY to reconcile BOTH OF THEM to Yahweh through his beinf executed, by which he put to death the hostility between them. He
    came and preached peace to you who WERE [past tense] far away and peace to those who were near. For through him we BOTH have access to the Father by one Spirit. Consequently, YOU ARE NO LONGER FOREIGNERS AND ALIENS, but FELLOW CITIZENS WITH Yahweh's people and members of Yahweh's household [or the commonweath or House of Ysryl], built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with the Messiah Yahshua himself as the chief cornerstone – Ephesians 2:11-20: http://bible.cc/ephesians/2-11.htm

“ALL Nations …”
    http://www.orgsites.com/in/yhwh

WHO IS THE WORD?
    John Chapter One

Exodus 32
    By Voy Wilks
    3/9/98

The Pre-existence
    By Voy Wilks
    1/29/92

“Jesus IS God!”?

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Oct. 01 2012,05:58)
    mikebulls'64 actually believes that this idol bovine god Chemosh that the king of Moab sacrificed his son to was an actual living being “god”! :laugh:

Frank,

Looks like a minotaur. A Greek hero is said to have killed one of those demons; the issue if a woman cursed with unholy lust towards a bull. The four arms are new to me.

Obviously someone took some liberties with the truth but there are beasts numbered among the host of God; and therefore reasonably among the angels of Satan.

Revelation 19:4
    King James Version (KJV)

4 And the four and twenty elders and the four beasts fell down and worshipped God that sat on the throne, saying, Amen; Alleluia.

Angels and demons do exist and Scripture does call them gods; nevertheless there is but one true God that is the source of all righteous things and the only one worthy to be worshiped. To worship an angel as if he/she were Jehovah is an abomination.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Sep. 30 2012,16:05)
    There is no mention in Scripture of “a man-made idol [“god”] that couldn't speak [or could] or move [or could] who turned staffs into snakes, and water into blood, and made frogs cover the land in Egypt.”

Okay Frank,

Then by whose power did the priests of Egypt match the first three signs and wonders that Jehovah did through Moses?  For example, can human beings turn staffs into snakes?  Yet the Egyptian priests WERE able to do this – and turn water into blood, and make frogs cover the land.  

1.  By whose power did these priest do these things, Frank?

2.  And who were the “gods of Egypt” that Jehovah punished?  (Exodus 12:12, Numbers 33:4, etc.)  Were these “gods of Egypt” merely man-made idols that couldn't speak or move?  How does Jehovah “punish”, or “bring judgment upon” a man-made idol that couldn't speak or move?

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Sep. 30 2012,16:05)
    You also need to read 2 Kings 3:27 as it is related within it's proper context………….

There also is most certainly no mention of “a man-made idol that couldn't [or could] speak or move [or could] who brought great wrath down on God's nation in 2 Kings 3:27″!

Okay, let's discuss the context of 2 Kings 3 then.  The way I understand it, Elisha told the three kings that Jehovah would deliver Moab into their hands.  (3:18)  

Then the Israelites slaughtered the Moabites, cut down their trees, and stopped up their springs and wells with stones.(3:24-25)

When all seemed lost, the king of Moab tried to fight through to the king of Edom. (3:26)

When that failed, he sacrificed his son (presumably to his god Chemosh).  Immediately after this sacrifice, a severe wrath came upon the Israelites, causing them to flee for home instead of continuing their destruction of Moab.  (3:27)

3.  WHO brought this wrath down upon the Israelites after the king sacrificed his son to his god Chemosh?

Viewing 20 posts - 10,601 through 10,620 (of 25,908 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account