JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 10,461 through 10,480 (of 25,909 total)
  • Author
    Lightenup
    Participant

Frank,
    you said:

No, what you have presented certainly does not lend any “help” in this matter!

Sorry you think so. Nevertheless, I have found a great deal of support from the early church on John 1:18 saying 'the only begotten God.'

I don't want to argue this with you.

limjunus
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Sep. 22 2012,05:13)

Ed wrote:

[/quote]

His achieved God through His  Son

I would like you to explain what you mean by this part, OK?

Edj,

Read Hebrews,and REFLECT

And again, when he bringeth in the first begotten into the world, he saith: And let all the angels of God adore him.

ADORE WHO ??? THE FATHER OT THE SON , OR BOTH

7 And to the angels indeed he saith: He that maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.

8 But to the Son: Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of justice is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

HAVE YOU ANY DOUBT WHO'S GOD'S THRONE IS???

9 Thou hast loved justice, and hated iniquity: therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

NOW WHO ,AND WHAT KIND OF  GOD IS THAT HAS BEEN ANOINTED BY GOD??

10 And: Thou in the beginning, O Lord, didst found the earth: and the works of thy hands are the heavens.

WHO FOUND THE EARTH,AND THE WORK OF HIS HANDS ARE THE HEAVENS???

11 They shall perish, but thou shalt continue: and they shall all grow old as a garment.

12 And as a vesture shalt thou change them, and they shall be changed: but thou art the selfsame, and thy years shall not fail.

WHO CHANGES ALL HIS CREATURES LIKE VESTURES, AND HOW HE CHANGES THEM???

AND IN THE SAME TIME HE REMAIN THE SELFSAME GOD???

Now my last question is :

WHAT IS THE ACHIEVEMENT WHICH GOD THE FATHER WITH THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT,ACQUIRED THROUGH HIS SON ,AND NEVER HAD BEFORE IN ORDER TO MAKE BOTH HIMSELF AND HIS SON THE ONLY TRUE GOD ???

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Terraricca,

In that case and if I follow your arguments.

We should recognized the one and only true God, should not only compose of three, the Father, the Son and the holy spirit. God is composed of everything He had made of.

Because without, the devils as the number !-enemy, the earth as the sanctuary's of men, without the angels the messengers of the words of God, without the apostles who have preached the truth about God, without the chosen people of God, and without the sinners there is no achievement at all.

God is only one, Alone and all matters in heaven and on earth and on in a deep water of the sea, all originated from God, that's why He has been introduced as the Father of all.

Everything comes from God and not the God is composed of everything.

God bless you.

limjunus
    Participant

Terraricca,

In that case and if I follow your arguments.

We should recognized the one and only true God, should not only compose of three, the Father, the Son and the holy spirit. God is composed of everything He had made of.

Because without, the devils as the number !-enemy, the earth as the sanctuary's of men, without the angels the messengers of the words of God, without the apostles who have preached the truth about God, without the chosen people of God, and without the sinners there is no achievement at all.

God is only one, Alone and all matters in heaven and on earth and on in a deep water of the sea, all originated from God, that's why He has been introduced as the Father of all.

Everything comes from God and not the God is composed of and from everything.

He is the Alone God, without everything He is God forever, from no beginning and to no end (from eternity to eternity)

It doesn't matter with God, if He chose us not to exist, because He is the Almighty God. He can cancel all of His plans and nobody have the right to question Him.

God bless you.

limjunus
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Sep. 22 2012,05:59)

If you don't mind and with all respect either, can you re-post all your questions, so that I could answer it one by one.

Limjunus,

Read again my last post, there are at least seven questions!!

peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Carmel,

If you do not mind and with all due respect, why not re-post all the seven questions of yours one time?

Compile it and post it once in fir all. Then I will answer it one by one.

Thanks.

God bless you.

limjunus
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 22 2012,10:51)

Quote (limjunus @ Sep. 20 2012,22:30)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 21 2012,03:54)

Quote (Lightenup @ Sep. 19 2012,22:17)
    Also, the earlier manuscript says “only begotten God.” The Peshitta has 'only begotten God' also.

From NETNotes:

The textual problem μονογενὴς θεός (monogenh” qeo”, “the only God”) versus ὁ μονογενὴς υἱός (Jo monogenh” Juio”, “the only son”) is a notoriously difficult one. Only one letter would have differentiated the readings in the mss, since both words would have been contracted as nomina sacra: thus qMs or uMs. Externally, there are several variants, but they can be grouped essentially by whether they read θεός or υἱός. The majority of mss, especially the later ones (A C3 Θ Ψ Ë1,13 Ï lat), read ὁ μονογενὴς υἱός. Ì75 א1 33 pc have ὁ μονογενὴς θεός, while the anarthrous μονογενὴς θεός is found in Ì66 א* B C* L pc. The articular θεός is almost certainly a scribal emendation to the anarthrous θεός, for θεός without the article is a much harder reading. The external evidence thus strongly supports μονογενὴς θεός. Internally, although υἱός fits the immediate context more readily, θεός is much more difficult. As well, θεός also explains the origin of the other reading (υἱός), because it is difficult to see why a scribe who found υἱός in the text he was copying would alter it to θεός. Scribes would naturally change the wording to υἱός however, since μονογενὴς υἱός is a uniquely Johannine christological title (cf. John 3:16, 18; 1 John 4:9). But θεός as the older and more difficult reading is preferred.

It seems there is valid information to support either “god” or “son” in 1:18.  I don't know the truth of the matter, but agree with the NETNotes scholars that the OLDER reading is generally preferred.

Kathi also pointed out that the earliest church fathers understood “only begotten god” in this verse.  While I don't agree with their conclusion that God is three persons in one being, it seems obvious that they had to come up with “begotten god” from somewhere.  That tells me that the mss in their day had “only begotten god” in 1:18 – for it is the only verse in the Bible from which they could have gained such an understanding, IMO.

Mike,

can you give your commentaries about the real meaning of the sentence “begotten God” and the “begotten Son'?

Is there a clear contradiction with the two phrases?

Not at all, since Jesus fits both words.  He IS the only begotten son, and he IS the only begotten god.

Either translation fits him nicely.

limjunis, we cannot make ourselves like the Trinitarians.  We cannot allow ourselves to be blinded with pride, and look away from any information we don't WANT to see.

The green words above tell the story of what we humans currently know about John 1:18.  You can either consider that information with an OPEN MIND (as one who is searching ONLY for truth – even if that truth goes against what he used to think), or you can refuse to consider it at all because it casts shadows on what you're already comfortable believing.

This last choice is the one MOST people ALWAYS make on this site.  They already have their understanding, and don't care what scriptures prove them wrong, because they're already comfortable with that understanding, and refuse to consider anything else.

But the scriptural fact of the matter is that Jesus IS called “god”, in about 6 or 7 different scriptures.  The word was used in Biblical times to refer to MANY different beings who were mighty, and who were to be revered.  Now I've come to expect people like Ed and jammin just staying with their own beliefs, whether or not you show them scriptures to refute that belief.  I guess I expected better from you.   :(

limjunis, how can Jehovah be “the God OF gods” if there exist no other gods for Him to be the God OF?   Please give a DIRECT answer to this question.

Mike, here your question.limjunis, how can Jehovah be “the God OF gods” if there exist no other gods for Him to be the God OF?   Please give a DIRECT answer to this question.

The word “the God of gods” is an “emphatically or categorically or literally statement. And the complete thoughts or understanding has been taken is describing that the so called “gods” is not the true God, to be recognized.

Emphasizing and specifically telling us that the other gods mentioned in the Bible are known gods by the other people and not the chosen people of God, as what Jesus and his apostle Paul, had clarified in John 17:1-3 and 1 Cor. 8:6.

“god of the world have blinded the eyes of their heart” doesn't meant really satan is true God, but figuratively spoken because he has the power to blinded them.

I can called myself the “god” of my own, because i had follow only my self desires. I will not obey any except with myself, but I am not the true God. I am just calling myself god.

carmel
    Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ Sep. 22 2012,15:24)
    limjunus,

I do believe that I as well as jammin believe in the Nicene Creed as stated here:

I believe in one God,
    the Father Almighty,
    maker of heaven and earth,
    and of all things visible and invisible;

And in one Lord Jesus Christ,
    the only begotten Son of God,
    begotten of his Father before all worlds,
    God of God, Light of Light,
    very God of very God,
    begotten, not made,
    being of one substance with the Father;
    by whom all things were made;
    who for us men and for our salvation
      came down from heaven,
    and was incarnate by the Holy Ghost
      of the Virgin Mary,
      and was made man;
    and was crucified also for us under Pontius Pilate;
    he suffered and was buried;
    and the third day he rose again
      according to the Scriptures,
    and ascended into heaven,
    and sitteth on the right hand of the Father;
    and he shall come again, with glory,
      to judge both the quick and the dead;
    whose kingdom shall have no end.

And I believe in the Holy Ghost the Lord, and Giver of Live,
    who proceedeth from the Father [and the Son];
    who with the Father and the Son together
      is worshiped and glorified;
    who spake by the Prophets.
    And I believe one holy Catholic and Apostolic Church;
    I acknowledge one baptism for the remission of sins;
    and I look for the resurrection of the dead,
       and the life of the world to come. AMEN.

Do you disagree with any part/parts of this?

I do believe that I as well as jammin believe in the Nicene Creed as stated here:

Lightenup

I also believe so, in full .

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

limjunus
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 22 2012,10:39)

Quote (limjunus @ Sep. 20 2012,22:07)
    You have two option: Yes or No. meaning, accept it or rejected it.

And Jesus said ALL authority was given him.  That means God has no more authority at all, because it ALL was given to Jesus.

These were the very words of your Lord Jesus Christ, limjunis.  Will you accept them, or reject them?

See?  It's not always as cut and dry as you want it to be, is it?  Sometimes there's a gray area in between the black and white.  And sometimes, the truth of the matter lies within that gray area.

Paul said, “as indeed there are many gods, in heaven and on earth”.  Will you accept those words, or reject them?  (Notice, Paul didn't say “so-called gods”, or “false gods”.)

limjunis, let me ask you a simple question:

Do you believe that Jesus is ever called “god” in the scriptures?  YES or NO?

Mike here is the part of your post.

limjunus,Sep. wrote:

And Jesus said ALL authority was given him.  That means God has no more authority at all, because it ALL was given to Jesus

You have missed the right understanding Mike. We should not meant that God has no more power or authorities because of the sentence, “all power has given to Jesus”. As what we have learned the power or authorities of God, are unlimited, meaning, could not be finished. The true meaning of the sentence is, everything (all) shall be placed under the feet of Jesus Christ and it was clarified by the context also that the Lord God, is not included. Because God, must be above Jesus and above all. 1 Cor. 15:27-28.

limjunus
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 22 2012,10:39)

Quote (limjunus @ Sep. 20 2012,22:07)

And Jesus said ALL authority was given him.  That means God has no more authority at all, because it ALL was given to Jesus.

These were the very words of your Lord Jesus Christ, limjunis.  Will you accept them, or reject them?

See?  It's not always as cut and dry as you want it to be, is it?  Sometimes there's a gray area in between the black and white.  And sometimes, the truth of the matter lies within that gray area.

Paul said, “as indeed there are many gods, in heaven and on earth”.  Will you accept those words, or reject them?  (Notice, Paul didn't say “so-called gods”, or “false gods”.)

Do you believe that Jesus is ever called “god” in the scriptures?  YES or NO?

Mike here your simple question.

Do you believe that Jesus is ever called “god” in the scriptures? YES or NO?

The question could not be answer by a mere Yes or No. Because we are the mid's of discussing “who is the one and only true God and who is Jesus Christ.

If the subject word “god” meant to you as mighty or powerful? I will answer you, Yes.

But if it is meant to you “the true God? I will answer you No.

limjunus
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 22 2012,13:29)
    Limjunus,

Terricca,

post: JesuS Christ is a true god by his godly birth being the only begotten son of THE ONLY ALMIGHTY GOD AND TRUE GOD WERE LIVE BEGINS OF .and so father of all.

The Bible is very silent about what you had declared, that Jesus Christ is true god. That's your own understanding and conclusion.

For being the so called begotten Son of God, it does not mean that Jesus Christ a true god.  He become begotten Son of God, because he is the only human being (man) hath been faultless (sinless), meant he had the same quality of God, holy.

The holy one of God.(Ref: Mark 1:24, Luke 1:35 NKJV)  

Jesus has been created by God through holy means, through the power of the Holy Spirit not through the normal processing of the husband and wife or else Jesus could not be made an extra-ordinary-man. Through the human flesh by a virgin woman, Mary. (Ref: Matthew 1:18-20 NKJV)

If you are belong to the chosen people of God, a part of the insider and not to be deemed outsider, you must not recognize any true God, except the Father. (Ref: Mark 4:11 TEV / 1 Cor. 8:7 NKJV)

You must be check it out if you are belong to the chosen people of God, and not belong to the outsiders.

God bless you.

so according to you Christ his a new creation ???

Col 1:15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
    Col 1:16 For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him.
    Col 1:17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

could you explain why Paul says that ALL THINGS WERE CREATED THROUGH CHRIST VISIBLE AND INVISIBLE and that  CHRIST WAS BEFORE ALL THINGS???

Terricca,

I did not say “new creation” what I have said, created through holy means….at the ends time. Ref: 1 Peter 1:20.

Apostle really meant of it is, Everything has been created by God, through and for him. Everything shall be given to Jesus Christ at the end time. He is the heirs of everything. (Ref: Hebrews 1:1-2 / 1 Cor. 15:27-28.

limjunus
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Sep. 22 2012,05:28)

Ed wrote:

[/quote]

Jesus Christ is God's son (not God himself) – he said so himself.  (See John 9:35-37)

Edj,

The word SON OF GOD  IS THE APPROPRIATE TITLE FOR THE ONLY GOD IN FLESH SINCE HE WAS BORN THROUGH GOD THE FATHER,

THE FATHER WAS ONLY A SPIRIT GOD!

John 9:38………. And falling down, he adored him.

THAT PARTICULAR PERSON WHO WAS HEALED KNEW THAT HE COULD ONLY ADORE GOD, SO JESUS IS GOD.

JESUS NEVER REFUSED ADORATION!!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Worshiping Jesus Christ, doe not meant he is God. That is one of the glory given to him by his God, the Father. Philippians 2:9-11 / John 17:1-3.

The God, did not proclaimed that He shall be alone to be worship forever He declared that He is the alone God, no more.

The proof of what I am sharing for, was recorded in the Bible, When God, said “when He brought out his firstborn, the angels commanded by God, to worship him. It was recorded also in the book of Revelation.; 3:9 and Philippians 2:9-11.

Glorifying through worshiping Jesus Christ, is the for the glory of God, both of them has been glorified.

limjunus
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 22 2012,10:51)

Quote (limjunus @ Sep. 20 2012,22:30)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 21 2012,03:54)

Quote (Lightenup @ Sep. 19 2012,22:17)
    Also, the earlier manuscript says “only begotten God.” The Peshitta has 'only begotten God' also.

From NETNotes:

The textual problem μονογενὴς θεός (monogenh” qeo”, “the only God”) versus ὁ μονογενὴς υἱός (Jo monogenh” Juio”, “the only son”) is a notoriously difficult one. Only one letter would have differentiated the readings in the mss, since both words would have been contracted as nomina sacra: thus qMs or uMs. Externally, there are several variants, but they can be grouped essentially by whether they read θεός or υἱός. The majority of mss, especially the later ones (A C3 Θ Ψ Ë1,13 Ï lat), read ὁ μονογενὴς υἱός. Ì75 א1 33 pc have ὁ μονογενὴς θεός, while the anarthrous μονογενὴς θεός is found in Ì66 א* B C* L pc. The articular θεός is almost certainly a scribal emendation to the anarthrous θεός, for θεός without the article is a much harder reading. The external evidence thus strongly supports μονογενὴς θεός. Internally, although υἱός fits the immediate context more readily, θεός is much more difficult. As well, θεός also explains the origin of the other reading (υἱός), because it is difficult to see why a scribe who found υἱός in the text he was copying would alter it to θεός. Scribes would naturally change the wording to υἱός however, since μονογενὴς υἱός is a uniquely Johannine christological title (cf. John 3:16, 18; 1 John 4:9). But θεός as the older and more difficult reading is preferred.

It seems there is valid information to support either “god” or “son” in 1:18.  I don't know the truth of the matter, but agree with the NETNotes scholars that the OLDER reading is generally preferred.

Kathi also pointed out that the earliest church fathers understood “only begotten god” in this verse.  While I don't agree with their conclusion that God is three persons in one being, it seems obvious that they had to come up with “begotten god” from somewhere.  That tells me that the mss in their day had “only begotten god” in 1:18 – for it is the only verse in the Bible from which they could have gained such an understanding, IMO.

Mike,

can you give your commentaries about the real meaning of the sentence “begotten God” and the “begotten Son'?

Is there a clear contradiction with the two phrases?

Not at all, since Jesus fits both words.  He IS the only begotten son, and he IS the only begotten god.

Either translation fits him nicely.

limjunis, we cannot make ourselves like the Trinitarians.  We cannot allow ourselves to be blinded with pride, and look away from any information we don't WANT to see.

The green words above tell the story of what we humans currently know about John 1:18.  You can either consider that information with an OPEN MIND (as one who is searching ONLY for truth – even if that truth goes against what he used to think), or you can refuse to consider it at all because it casts shadows on what you're already comfortable believing.

This last choice is the one MOST people ALWAYS make on this site.  They already have their understanding, and don't care what scriptures prove them wrong, because they're already comfortable with that understanding, and refuse to consider anything else.

But the scriptural fact of the matter is that Jesus IS called “god”, in about 6 or 7 different scriptures.  The word was used in Biblical times to refer to MANY different beings who were mighty, and who were to be revered.  Now I've come to expect people like Ed and jammin just staying with their own beliefs, whether or not you show them scriptures to refute that belief.  I guess I expected better from you.   :(

limjunis, how can Jehovah be “the God OF gods” if there exist no other gods for Him to be the God OF?   Please give a DIRECT answer to this question.

Mike,

The word “god or gods” is just a figurative word. In fact, God said to Moises, “I will make god before the Pharaon (King of Egypt) it does not mean, Moises is the true God.

It is a figuratively statement. It just describing the mighty works to be with Moises in the eyes of Pharaon.

It is just an acro-name, specifying that any mighty creation, matters and objects has been worship, obeyed and have controlled called “god or gods”, meant only like-God, considered like-God, but in fact they are not true God.

We must hold on to the messages of Jesus Christ and his apostles, that we should recognized no other true God, except the Father. It is categorically and specifically spoken.

limjunus
    Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ Sep. 22 2012,15:24)
    limjunus,

I believe in one God,
    the Father Almighty,
    maker of heaven and earth,
    and of all things visible and invisible;

And in one Lord Jesus Christ,
    the only begotten Son of God,
    begotten of his Father before all worlds,
    God of God, Light of Light,
    very God of very God,
    begotten, not made,
    being of one substance with the Father;
    by whom all things were made;
    who for us men and for our salvation
      came down from heaven,
    and was incarnate by the Holy Ghost
      of the Virgin Mary,
      and was made man;
    and was crucified also for us under Pontius Pilate;
    he suffered and was buried;
    and the third day he rose again
      according to the Scriptures,
    and ascended into heaven,
    and sitteth on the right hand of the Father;
    and he shall come again, with glory,
      to judge both the quick and the dead;
    whose kingdom shall have no end.

And I believe in the Holy Ghost the Lord, and Giver of Live,
    who proceedeth from the Father [and the Son];
    who with the Father and the Son together
      is worshiped and glorified;
    who spake by the Prophets.
    And I believe one holy Catholic and Apostolic Church;
    I acknowledge one baptism for the remission of sins;
    and I look for the resurrection of the dead,
       and the life of the world to come. AMEN.

Do you disagree with any part/parts of this?

Lightenup,

I am firmly stand to disagree.

That is your beliefs and everyone in this world is entitle to any belief, as long he is responsible to it at any cost.

As we have aware that the whole world is under the Satan's ruled.

The main mission of the true preachers of God, is to rescue the sons and daughters of the Almighty God, from the bondage of sins … rescuing and transferring them from the kingdom of darkness to the lightness kingdom of God through and with His son Jesus Christ.

The power of God, for the salvation of souls is the righteousness of God, the gospel of Christ.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (limjunus @ Sep. 23 2012,00:44)

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 22 2012,13:29)
    Limjunus,

Terricca,

post: JesuS Christ is a true god by his godly birth being the only begotten son of THE ONLY ALMIGHTY GOD AND TRUE GOD WERE LIVE BEGINS OF .and so father of all.

The Bible is very silent about what you had declared, that Jesus Christ is true god. That's your own understanding and conclusion.

For being the so called begotten Son of God, it does not mean that Jesus Christ a true god.  He become begotten Son of God, because he is the only human being (man) hath been faultless (sinless), meant he had the same quality of God, holy.

The holy one of God.(Ref: Mark 1:24, Luke 1:35 NKJV)  

Jesus has been created by God through holy means, through the power of the Holy Spirit not through the normal processing of the husband and wife or else Jesus could not be made an extra-ordinary-man. Through the human flesh by a virgin woman, Mary. (Ref: Matthew 1:18-20 NKJV)

If you are belong to the chosen people of God, a part of the insider and not to be deemed outsider, you must not recognize any true God, except the Father. (Ref: Mark 4:11 TEV / 1 Cor. 8:7 NKJV)

You must be check it out if you are belong to the chosen people of God, and not belong to the outsiders.

God bless you.

so according to you Christ his a new creation ???

Col 1:15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
    Col 1:16 For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him.
    Col 1:17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

could you explain why Paul says that ALL THINGS WERE CREATED THROUGH CHRIST VISIBLE AND INVISIBLE and that  CHRIST WAS BEFORE ALL THINGS???

Terricca,

I did not say “new creation” what I have said, created through holy means….at the ends time. Ref: 1 Peter 1:20.

Apostle really meant of it is, Everything has been created by God, through and for him. Everything shall be given to Jesus  Christ at the end time. He is the heirs of everything. (Ref: Hebrews 1:1-2 / 1 Cor. 15:27-28.

limjunus

Apostle really meant of it is, Everything has been created by God, through and for him. Everything shall be given to Jesus Christ at the end time. He is the heirs of everything.

is your explanation not confusing ???

1Co 15:27 For he “has put everything under his feet.” Now when it says that “everything” has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ.
    1Co 15:28 When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all.

scriptures says that he (Christ) will become subject to his father ,right ? yes, this is different than in your comment above is it not ???

NOW YOU STILL DID NOT EXPLAIN MY QUESTIONS IN MY PREVEOUS QUOTE TO YOU WHY IS THAT ???

terraricca
    Participant

LUMJUNUS

Terricca,

1Pe 1:19 but with the precious blood of Christ, a lamb without blemish or defect.
    1Pe 1:20 He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.
    1Pe 1:21 Through him you believe in God, who raised him from the dead and glorified him, and so your faith and hope are in God.
    1Pe 1:22 Now that you have purified yourselves by obeying the truth so that you have sincere love for your brothers, love one another deeply, from the heart.
    1Pe 1:23 For you have been born again,

Pr 8:22 “The LORD (God almighty) brought me forth as the first of his works,
    before his deeds of old;
    Pr 8:23 I was appointed from eternity,
    from the beginning, before the world began

is this the scripture that you have in mind ???

carmel
    Participant

Ed wrote:

[/quote]

None whatsoever Charles

Edj,

WITH EVERY RESPECT:

FIRST THAT IS A CORRUPTED WAY OF READING AND UNDERSTANDING SCRIPTURES.

THAT STATEMENT IS PROCLAIMED BY THE FATHER TO HIS SON NOT BY THE FATHER TO HIS SON TO REFER TO HIMSELF!!

THE ONLY BIBLE WHICH SUPPORT YOUR UNDERSTANDING ARE the Watchtower, simply because they deny that Jesus is God.   Therefore, it cannot permit any verses in the Bible to even hint that Jesus is God.   That is why they choose a translation that does not best fit the context or overall theology of the Bible.

IT IS CLEAR AS CRYSTAL:

THE SON IS GLORIFIED FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER BY THE HOLY SPIRIT FROM THE FATHER AND BECAME THE ONLY TRUE GOD IN BOTH FLESH(SON) AND SPIRIT(FATHER) UNIFIED AS ONE MYSTICAL BODY.

THE HEAD OF GOD'S KINGDOM.

THEREFORE GOD HIMSELF THROUGH CHRIST.

CURRENTLY SEATTED NEXT TO THE ONLY TRUE  SPIRIT GOD THE FATHER.

1Corithians 3………………………….. THE HEAD OF CHRIST IS GOD.

AND THE HEAD DETERMINES THE BODY.

YOUR BODY WITHOUT YOUR HEAD IS NOT YOU!!

NOW OUT OF MY POST YOU CHOSE TO CORRUPT THAT SATATEMENT.

I AM WAITING ALSO FOR YOU TO CORRUPT ALL HEBREWS 1:8:13 TO QUENCH YOUR CORRUPTED BELIEF, I DID POST THAT MUCH.  

OR IS IT UNCOMFORTABLE TO DO SO??

ALL OF HEBREWS 1:1:14 IS A DIRECT REFERENCE TO JESUS CHRIST GLORIFIED AS GOD OF

BOTH HEAVEN AND EARTH,

BOTH SPIRIT AND FLESH

BOTH ANGELS AND DEVILS.

BOTH GOOD MEN AND EVIL MEN.

GOD THE FATHER WAS NEVER IN THE POSITION TO BE SO SINCE HE IS ONLY A RIGHTEOUS SPIRIT GOD.

HEBREWS 1:14 Are they not ALL ministering spirits, sent to minister for them, who shall receive the inheritance of SALVATION?

SO UNDER THE ONLY TRUE GOD,AND JESUS CHRIST ALL SPIRITS NO MATTER WHAT  ARE MINISTERING FOR THEM,WHO SHALL RECEIVE THE INHERITANCE OF SALVATION!!!

I REPEAT UNDER ONE TRUE GOD  WHO TRULLY REPRESENTS THEM

JESUS CHRIST

THE FATHER NEVER REPRESENTED HUMANS, SINCE HE WAS A SPIRIT GOD.AND RIGHTEOUS.

HUMANS ARE EVIL SUBSTANCES.

John 3:18He that believeth on him(CHRIST) is not condemned:

BUT HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT IS CONDEMNED ALREADY,

because he hath not believed in the name (JAH shua) of the only begotten Son of God.

GOD IN ALL HIS FULLNESS IN THE FLESH BODY OF JESUS

GOD IN FLESH

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel
    Participant

As we have aware that the whole world is under the Satan's ruled.

Limjunus,

Yes, under Satan's rule, subject to the only true GOD, AND JESUS CHRIST.

that we should recognized no other true God, except the Father

John 17:2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.

Jeremiah 32:27 Behold, I am the LORD, (JESUS CHRIST)the God of all flesh:(GLORIFIED AS GOD IN BOTH SPIRIT AND FLESH)

is there any thing too hard for me?

( THROUGH JESUS AS GOD /MAN DEFINITELY NOT)

WHO IS GOD OF ALL FLESH, THE SON, THE FATHER OR BOTH???

SO THE SON ONLY CANNOT SINCE HE IS MAN

THE FATHER ONLY CANNOT SINCE HE IS SPIRIT

BUT BOTH YES SINCE ARE UNITED AS ONE MYSTICAL BODY IN BOTH SPIRIT AND FLESH

Jesus through his death recreated spiritually the entire of our creation.

HE GAVE US

A NEW SPIRIT

A NEW SOUL

A NEW BODY

THEREFORE Jesus is our

FATHER REGARDING OUR SPIRIT

FATHER REGARDING OUR SOUL

FATHER REGARDING OUR BODY

THEREFORE:

PRAYING TO JESUS,IS  PRAYING TO GOD AND TO THE FATHER.

PRAYING TO GOD ONLY WITHOUT MENTIONING JESUS

PRAYING TO NOTHING!!!

[John 16: 23And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father

IN MY NAME,

he will give it you

Acts 4:6Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the

NAME OF JESUS CHRIST

of Nazareth rise up and walk.

Acts 16:18 And this did she many days. But Paul, being grieved, turned and said to the spirit, I command thee in the

NAME OF JESUS CHRIST

to come out of her. And he came out the same hour.

Ephisians 5:20 Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of

OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST;

IS IT CLEAR???

IN THIS EVIL WORLD, AND WE AS EVIL DOERS, GOD ,AND FATHER IS USELESS, BUT ONCE WE USE THE NAME

JESUS CHRIST

THE FATHER THROUGH JESUS CHRIST WOULD HERE US!!

WHO IS THE TRUE GOD FOR HUMANS THEN???

ONLY JESUS SINCE HE AS THE ONLY HUMAN BEING IS UNITED AS ONE MYSTICAL BODY WITH THE SPIRIT GOD THE FATHER THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT.

Peace and love in  Jesus, not in God, not in the Father since we are evil doers!!

Charles

carmel
    Participant

Quote (limjunus @ Sep. 22 2012,18:13)

Quote (carmel @ Sep. 22 2012,05:28)

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 21 2012,08:07)

Jesus Christ is God's son (not God himself) – he said so himself.  (See John 9:35-37)

Edj,

The word SON OF GOD  IS THE APPROPRIATE TITLE FOR THE ONLY GOD IN FLESH SINCE HE WAS BORN THROUGH GOD THE FATHER,

THE FATHER WAS ONLY A SPIRIT GOD!

John 9:38………. And falling down, he adored him.

THAT PARTICULAR PERSON WHO WAS HEALED KNEW THAT HE COULD ONLY ADORE GOD, SO JESUS IS GOD.

JESUS NEVER REFUSED ADORATION!!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Worshiping Jesus Christ, doe not meant he is God. That is one of the glory given to him by his God, the Father. Philippians 2:9-11 / John 17:1-3.

The God, did not proclaimed that He shall be alone to be worship forever  He declared that He is the alone God, no more.

The proof of what I am sharing for, was recorded in the Bible, When God, said “when He brought out his firstborn, the angels commanded by God, to worship him. It was recorded also in the book of Revelation.; 3:9 and Philippians 2:9-11.

Glorifying through worshiping Jesus Christ, is the for the glory of God, both of them has been glorified.

Worshiping Jesus Christ, doe not meant he is God. That is one of the glory given to him by his God, the Father

Limjunus,

please you lost control of yourself!!

That particular person risked his life for adoring Jesus as man ok???

you yourself are refering to the gospel.

That gospel was not in existence.

The Jewish scripture was and it was clear regarding adoration

Exodus 34:14For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel
    Participant

The God, did not proclaimed that He shall be alone to be worship forever  He declared that He is the alone God, no more.

Limjunus,

Again,

God himself to Moses made it clear that god is a jeleous God,

and as a Jelous God he wants only to adore HIm!!

So Jesus is God in flesh, God of all flesh so the Father will not be Jeleous to HImself in Jesus .

Exodus 3:14 For thou shalt worship NO OTHER GOD: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God

CLEAR ENOUGH NO???

SO THE FATHER AND THE SON ARE ONE GOD IN JESUS CHRIST, AND LIKE THAT THERE WON'T BE ANOTHER GOD, BUT ONE GOD OF BOTH SPIRIT AND FLESH, FATHER AND SON IN ONE GLORIFIED BODY.

GOD'S KINGDOM ON EARTH THROUGH US CHRISTIANS WHEN WE BELIEVE SO.

THOSE CHRISTIANS WHO DENIES THAT, ARE DENYING THE KINGDOM OF GOD ON EARTH.

HOW THEY ARE GLORIFIED???

THROUGH THE UNIFICATION OF ONE MYSTICAL BODY FOR ETERNITY.

CURRENTLY THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT.

BUT ON THE LAST DAY THE FATHER WILL BE ALL IN ALL

ALL SPIRITUAL CREATURES UNITED WITH ALL FLESH CREATURES AS ONE MYSTICAL BODY OF GOD.

GOD'S KNIGDOM ALL OVER THE UNIVERSES FOR ETERNITY!!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel
    Participant

limjunus,Sep. wrote:

[/quote]

God is only one, Alone and  all matters in heaven and on earth and on in a deep water of the sea, all originated from God, that's why He has been introduced as the Father of all.

Limjunus,

YES, BUT YOU ALWAYS HALF RIGHT, IT IS TOO DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO BE THE WITNESS OF THE PURE  TRUTH!!

WITH YOUR STATEMENT ABOVE YOU LEFT OUT ONE OF THE THREE MOST FUNDAMENTAL SPIRIT ELEMENTS

JESUS CHRIST

ALL THE ABOVE STATEMENT YOU DECLARED HAS BEEN ACHIEVED

THROUGH JESUS SPIRIT

IN JESUS SPIRIT

FOR JESUS SPIRIT.

THE PURE TRUTH

Isaiah 44:24 Thus saith the LORD,( WHO??? THE FATHER, THE SON, OR BOTH) thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

Hebrews 1:10 And, Thou, Lord, (THE SON, THE FATHER, OR BOTH) in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:

Now read both scriptures

WHO IS LORD??? THE FATHER, THE SON , OR BOTH???

ALL HEBREWS 1:1:14 IS A DIRECT REFERENCE TO JESUS CHRIST THE ONLY LORD:

DO YOU DENY THAT JESUS IS THE CREATOR IN FULL POWER BY THE HOLY SPIRIT FROM THE FATHER, WHILE THE FATHER REMAINED IN HEAVEN???

OR  IF YOU LIKE THE FATHER HIMSELF THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT HIDDEN IN JESUS' SPIRIT THE MEDIATOR TO CREATE ALL THROUGH HIM .

I AM IN THE FATHER, AND THE FATHER IN ME!!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Sep. 23 2012,02:56)

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 22 2012,06:03)
    None whatsoever Charles

Edj,

WITH EVERY RESPECT:

FIRST THAT IS A CORRUPTED WAY OF READING AND UNDERSTANDING SCRIPTURES.

Hi Charles,

Does not Heb.1:9 help you, Charles, to understand Hebrews 1:8?
    Heb 1:9 Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God,
    even thy God, hath anointed thee (Jesus) with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

“let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus,
    whom ye have crucified, both Lord(owner) and Christ(the anointed).” (Acts 2:36)

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Viewing 20 posts - 10,461 through 10,480 (of 25,909 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account