JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 10,301 through 10,320 (of 25,909 total)
  • Author
    kerwin
    Participant

To all,

Please cut down on the length of your post as the effect of such posts it to reduce the understanding I can glean from them. Thank you!

limjunus
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 17 2012,01:21)
    Hi Jammin,

Remember at the mount of transfiguration Jesus
    was assured of his resurrection by Moses and Elijah.
    Thomas said: unless I see and touch I will not believe.

Afterward Thomas believed: and said
    unto him, My Lord and my God.  (John 20:28)
    To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself” (2 Cor 5:19)
    2 Cor 5:19 spells out clearly why Thomas said what he said; there is no hidden messages in his words, Jammin.

Jesus said to Philip: (John 14:11) Believe me that I in the Father,
    and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works sake.

Thomas believed for the very works sake!

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed j,

Jammin will not listen to any facts and truth about the rightful understanding. He has his own railway made by him. A blinded man.

:D

limjunus
    Participant

Because the other people in this world and the other christian with a different perspectives concerning with their so called many gods and many lords either here on earth or in heaven.

Apostle Paul, specifically, categorically and explicitly described his messages by placing the words “FOR US” (only to the chosen people of God)?

Exclusively for them (true believers of Christ), they must recognize only one true God, the Father,

… and also emphasizing that the Father is the creator of everything (understanding it literally), including the Lord and Savior title of Jesus Christ.

A very clear concrete proof to be used to prove that Jesus, is not the one truly God, because if Jesus is the one and only truly God, who is the one who made him Lord and Savior? (Acts. 2:36 NLT)

Apostle Paul, hath introduced that the Father is the one and only true God, to be known only exclusively among the chosen people of God, because of the teaching of Jesus, “…That they may know you (Father) the only true God…” (John 17:1-3 and John 20:17 NLT)

Jesus, did not pronounced this words, “..that they may know us, the only true God.” and

Apostle Paul, did not instructed the 1st century christian like this, “For us, there is only one God, the Father and the Son”.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (limjunus @ Sep. 17 2012,15:37)

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 17 2012,01:21)
    Hi Jammin,

Remember at the mount of transfiguration Jesus
    was assured of his resurrection by Moses and Elijah.
    Thomas said: unless I see and touch I will not believe.

Afterward Thomas believed: and said
    unto him, My Lord and my God.  (John 20:28)
    To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself” (2 Cor 5:19)
    2 Cor 5:19 spells out clearly why Thomas said what he said; there is no hidden messages in his words, Jammin.

Jesus said to Philip: (John 14:11) Believe me that I in the Father,
    and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works sake.

Thomas believed for the very works sake!

God bless
    Ed J

Ed j,

Jammin will not listen to any facts and truth about the rightful understanding. He has his own railway made by him. A blinded man.

Hi limjunus,

The Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.” (John 14:10)
    “God the father resurrected Jesus Christ.     (Gal.1:1)

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    holycitybiblecode.org

jammin
    Participant

limjunus,

you talk too much.

i just want you to answer yes or no

paul said Christ is the ONLY LORD.

so therefore if im going to follow your argument, bec paul also said that the father is the only GOD, the father is not LORD to you?

yes or no?

i do not want many words boy.
    just say yes or no

jammin
    Participant

Quote (limjunus @ Sep. 17 2012,15:03)

Quote (jammin @ Sep. 17 2012,01:16)
    limjunus said:Who told you that Jesus Christ is God

John 20:28

GOD’S WORD Translation (GW)

28 Thomas responded to Jesus, “My Lord and my God!”

i believe what thomas said to jesus.

he is God and Lord.

——-
    make your own bible boy LOL

Jammin,

Did Thomas hath proclaimed that Jesus Christ, is the one and only true God?  Yes or NO?

The reaction/respond of Thomas to the justification of Jesus Christ that he was raised by God from the dead, should be concluded that Thomas is proclaiming that the one and only true God, is Jesus Christ. You are absolutely wrong Jammin.

Do you believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God? Yes or No?

Who is the one and only true God hath introduced by Jesus Christ and the apostles, the Father or the Son? (John 17:1-3 / 1 Cor. 8:6 NLT).

So, it's up to you to believe which is the rightful conclusion, Yours or the conclusion of the great teachers of God?

so therefore you believe that he is God just like thomas said but not the ONLY TRUE GOD. is that what you mean???

thomas said to jesus he is God. do you believe that?? yes or no??

oh i remember that you are using OH MY GOD in this verse john 20.28
    LOL

when will you publish your own version of john 20.28???

try to use your OH MY GOD version to support your imagination boy LOL

limjunus
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Sep. 17 2012,16:50)
    limjunus,

you talk too much.

so therefore if im going to follow your argument, bec paul also said that the father is the only GOD, the father is not LORD to you?

yes or no?

just say yes or no

Jammin,

as what I have post, in some instances, you should followed me literally but not in the words of “ONLY ONE LORD, JESUS CHRIST” … you must understand why apostle Paul, hath instructed the chosen people of God, that they have only one Lord, Jesus Christ, with the exception to the rules.

Meaning: Jesus Christ is only one Lord for being the head of his church but not for being the Lord God. Col. 1:18.

It isn't clear for you?

Then, you have a big problem with your belief.

limjunus
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Sep. 17 2012,16:52)

he is God and Lord.

——-

Jammin,

Did Thomas hath proclaimed that Jesus Christ, is the one and only true God?  Yes or NO?

The reaction/respond of Thomas to the justification of Jesus Christ that he was raised by God from the dead, should be concluded that Thomas is proclaiming that the one and only true God, is Jesus Christ. You are absolutely wrong Jammin.

Who is the one and only true God hath introduced by Jesus Christ and the apostles, the Father or the Son? (John 17:1-3 / 1 Cor. 8:6 NLT).

So, it's up to you to believe which is the rightful conclusion, Yours or the conclusion of the great teachers of God?

so therefore you believe that he is God just like thomas said but not the ONLY TRUE GOD. is that what you mean???

LOL

Jammin,

As what I have already post. It's up to you which is which you going to accept……

Your own understanding and your own understanding or the conclusion given by the Son of God?

Jesus said, “THAT THEY MAY KNOW YOU (FATHER) THE ONLY TRUE GOD”

Father means, not the Son, kiddie boy.

Take note: I am not believing that apostle Thomas, declaring that the Son is the one and only true God. It” your conclusion and not Thomas.

It isn't clear with you?Therefore, you have a very big trouble with your belief!

limjunus
    Participant

Jammin,

As what I have already post. It's up to you which is which you going to accept……

Your own understanding and your own conclusion or the conclusion given by the Son of God and his apostle?

Jesus said, “THAT THEY MAY KNOW YOU (FATHER) THE ONLY TRUE GOD” …apostles: “FOR US THERE IS ONLY ONE TRUE GOD, THE FATHER”

Father means, not the Son, kiddie boy. Jesus is not God, because he is the Son and not the Father.

Take note: I am not believing that apostle Thomas, declaring that the Son is the one and only true God. It” your conclusion and not Thomas.

It isn't clear with you?Therefore, you have a very big trouble with your belief!

limjunus
    Participant

The words “THAT THEY MAY KNOW YOU (FATHER) THE ONLY TRUE GOD …and the words ” THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD, THE FATHER” …must be taken literally. Because, it is the most AND just and appropriate for THE rightful essence of the words “ALMIGHTY GOD” and the complete and the exact meaning of the words “NO EQUALITY”? oneness.

kerwin
    Participant

To all,

Jesus declared Jehovah/Yawheh is his and his followers God and Lord and yet Paul teaches there is but one Lord and one God.  Does that mean Jesus is not Lord?  Of course not.  God is Jehovah's/Yawheh's ultimate title while Lord is Jesus'.

Jesus is the one Lord and his Lord is Jehovah/Yawheh, the one true God; the source of all good things.

Why are there some here that deny that Jehovah is Jesus' Lord even though they know Jesus declared him to be?

limjunus
    Participant

And we must understand also, that Jesus Christ, become Lord, not because of the reason that he is God.

As what the other christian or other people understanding with the Bible passages that Jesus is Lord, because he is God?

The Bible clearly and specifically teaches us that Jesus, is a special man raised from the dead and made both Lord and Savior by none other than the Father, the only true God. Acts. 2:22-24, 36 / Acts 4:10/ John 17:1-3 ? 1 Cor. 8:6 / Romans 10:9 , 15:6

limjunus
    Participant

The Bible clearly and specifically teaches us that Jesus, is a special man raised from the dead and made both Lord and Savior by none other than the Father, the only true God. Acts. 2:22-24, 36 / Acts 4:10/ John 17:1-3 / 1 Cor. 8:6 / Romans 10:9 , 15:6

If any man in this world is in contradiction with the above Bible facts and truth and died? … is having a big problem in the second coming of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, in a judgement day.

:(

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Sep. 17 2012,23:50)
    limjunus,

you talk too much.

yes or no?

just say yes or no

jAMIN

FROM OUR POINT OF VIEW ,YES THIS IS TRUE .

but that still in the overall that GOD ALMIGHTY HIS “THE GOD OF GODS AND LORD OF LORDS,

WHILE CHRIST HIS LORD OF LORDS AND KING OF KINGS ;

SO THAT CHRIST HAS ONLY ONE LORD AND GOD OVER HIM WHAT IS HIS FATHER .

limjunus
    Participant

he is God and Lord.

——-

Jammin,

LOL

Jammin,

My answer is NO!

Apostle Thomas did not teaches us that Jesus Christ is God. It is only your own understanding and conclusion.

So, you have a choice. You can chose which one is the rightful conclusion. Yours or Jesus Christ and his apostles conclusion?

Jesus, concluded: “THAT THEY MAY KNOW YOU (FATHER) THE ONLY TRUE GOD.

Apostle Paul, concluded: “FOR US” THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD, THE FATHER.”

Jammin concluded: “THAT THEY MAY KNOW THE SON,[replacing the word Father] THE ONLY TRUE GOD” John 17:1-3

Jammin concluded: “FOR US, THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD, THE SON [replacing again the word Father].

The above saying is not just a talk by me, …it is the truth from the Bible.

limjunus
    Participant

he is God and Lord.

——-

Jammin,

LOL

Jammin,

My answer is NO!

Apostle Thomas did not teaches us that Jesus Christ is God. It is only your own understanding and conclusion.

So, you have a choice. You can chose which one is the rightful conclusion. Yours or Jesus Christ and his apostles conclusion?

Apostle Paul, concluded: “FOR US” THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD, THE FATHER.”

Jammin concluded: “THAT THEY MAY KNOW THE SON,[replacing the word Father] THE ONLY TRUE GOD” John 17:1-3

Jammin concluded: “FOR US, THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD, THE SON [replacing again the word Father].

Which is which?

jammin
    Participant

Quote (limjunus @ Sep. 17 2012,23:54)

he is God and Lord.

——-

Jammin,

LOL

Jammin,

My answer is NO!

Apostle Thomas did not teaches us that Jesus Christ is God.  It is only your own understanding and conclusion.

ah i see..
    let me post what thomas said

john 20.28
    thomas said to jesus my Lord and my God!

sorry boy but the bible is clear.
    make your own bible LOL

make your OH MY GOD version LOL

jammin
    Participant

Quote (limjunus @ Sep. 17 2012,17:21)

Quote (jammin @ Sep. 17 2012,16:50)
    limjunus,

you talk too much.

yes or no?

just say yes or no

Jammin,

as what I have post, in some instances, you should followed me literally but not in the words of “ONLY ONE LORD, JESUS CHRIST” … you must understand why apostle Paul, hath instructed the chosen people of God, that they have only one Lord, Jesus Christ, with the exception to the rules.

Meaning: Jesus Christ is only one Lord for being the head of his church but not for being the Lord God. Col. 1:18.

It isn't clear for you?

Then, you have a big problem with your belief.

ill repeat

yes or no?

carmel
    Participant

Limjunus

Correction:

John 17:3 Now this is eternal life: That they may know thee, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

THE ONLY TRUE GOD ,AND JESUS CHRIST

THE ONLY TRUE GOD ON ITS OWN IS NOT SUFFICIENT REGARDING HUMAN BEINGS.

CHRIST IS THE GOD OF ALL FLESH.

WITHOUT JESUS CHRIST HUMANS ARE DEAD.

WITHOUT A GOD OF THEIR OWN SUBSTANCE HUMANS ARE WITHOUT A FATHER.

THE FATHER EXISTS ONLY THROUGH JESUS CHRIST FOR HUMANS

THE SPIRIT BEINGS HAVE THE FATHER AS THEIR GOD.

HUMANS AS CARNAL,AND MORTALS HAD SATAN AS THEIR god.

SO GOD SEND HIS SON IN ORDER TO BE TRULY AND FULLY EFFICIENT GOD EVEN FOR ALREADY CONDEMNED SINFULL CREATURES.

HE BECAME THE FATHER OF BOTH RIGHTEOUS SPRITUAL CREATURES AND SINFULL CARNAL CREATURES ONLY THROUGH JESUS.

THE FATHER AS A SPIRIT COULD NOT ACHIEVE WHAT HE ACHIEVED THROUGH JESUS AS GOD MAN.

THE FATHER EVEN ADDED TO HIS VIRTUES THROUGH JESUS AS GOD MAN.

THE FATHER ACQUIRED ALL THE HUMAN ATTRIBUTES,ALTHOUGH HE IS A SPIRIT BEING.

THEREFORE HE BECAME THE TRUE GOD,AND JESUS CHRIST.

SO THROUGH JESUS

HUMANS HAVE

OF THEIR OWN SUBSTANCE A TRUE:

GOD

FATHER

BROTHER.

REDEEMER.

RECREATOR
    BEFORE FOR HUMANS THERE WAS NO GOD SINCE WE WERE ALREADY CONDEMNED

John 3:18He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is CONDEMNED ALREADY………..

BELIEVE IN GOD ONLY IS NOT SUFFIECIENT,BUT BELIEVE IN JESUS IS SUFFIECIENT.

SO JESUS IS THE TRUTH, JESUS IS THE TRUE GOD.

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel
    Participant

Why are there some here that deny that Jehovah is Jesus' Lord even though they know Jesus declared him to be?

KERWIN,

THE TRUTH IS:

IN THE OT THERE WAS ONLY A GOD FOR THE JEWS.

HUMANS IN GENERAL HAD NO GOD.

IF HUMANS BELIEVE IN GOD THEY  REMAIN CONDEMNED.

IF HUMANS BELIEVE IN JESUS THEY ARE SAVED.

WHO IS GOD IN THE TRUTH FOR HUMANS THEN ??

GOD JEHOVAH OR JESUS???

Peace and love in Jesus the true GOD

Charles

Viewing 20 posts - 10,301 through 10,320 (of 25,909 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account