JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 10,181 through 10,200 (of 25,908 total)
  • Author
    limjunus
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Sep. 13 2012,13:03)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 13 2012,11:54)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Sep. 12 2012,17:26)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 13 2012,10:11)

In Isaiah 44:8, Jehovah asks, “Is there an el besides me?”

Well Frank?  Is there any other being who is ever called “el” or “elohim” in scripture?  YES or NO?

Mike,

Listen to Father Yahweh when he says:

Exodus 12:12
    ………and I will bring judgment on all the gods of Egypt. I am the LORD.

Frank, listen to what Father Yahweh says.

The answer to the question is:  YES!  There are MANY elohim mentioned in the scriptures.

And since that is the case, we know that Isaiah 44:8 is an EMPHATICAL statement, just like the statement about Payton Manning in my example.

Mike,

I do listen to Father Yahweh's inspired prophetic word and study and put it into practice on a daily basis as is instructed.

Father Yahweh will judge and has already judged all of theses so-called and false “gods” as powerless and as “no gods at all”! They are LITERALLY non-existent as actual beings! :laugh:

They sacrificed to demons that were no gods, to gods they had never known, to new gods that had come recently, whom your fathers had never dreaded (Deuteronomy 32:17).

And you see and hear how this fellow Shaul has convinced and led astray large numbers of people here in Ephesus and in practically the whole province of Asia. He says that man-made gods are no gods at all (Acts 19:26).

You still continue to be owned in the very forum that you co-moderate and continue to be powerless in swaying me to your perverted beliefs just as the very false and so-called “gods” that you recognize as actual beings that exist! :laugh:

Isayah 9:6:

Does Isayah 9:6 Proclaim Yahshua To Be Yahweh?
    Does Isaiah 9:6 Claim That “Jesus is God”?

Yahchanan 1:1:

WHO IS THE WORD?
    John Chapter One

Yahchanan 20:28:

Did Thomas Call Yahshua “God”?

Hebrews 1:8:

Did Father Yahweh call His Son “God”?

ELOHIM: ONE, OR MORE THAN ONE?
    Exodus 32
    By Voy Wilks
    3/9/98

The Pre-existence
    Philippians 2:5-11
    By Voy Wilks
    1/29/92

Did Yahshua Create Or Pre-exist His Birth?

“Jesus IS God!”?

“gods” meaning not true God. The true and only God is the One spoken in Isaiah 44:8 …. testified, clarified and have introduced by Jesus in John 17:1-3 …supporting by the testimony of the apostles of Christ Jesus in 1 Cor. 8:4,6

If the Bible talking about the true and only God to be recognized by the chosen people of God, it vividly introduced the Father alone and no more.

Yes, there are many gods and many lords has been with the Bible passages but it was already clarified almost two thousand years ago by the genuine messengers or preachers of God, in the first century. The Father should be the one to be recognized the only true God, no more.

:ghostface:

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 13 2012,10:08)

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 12 2012,16:59)
    1) El of Eloheems

Daniel 11:36 King James Version
    And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.

I'll ask again:  Is Jehovah called “the God of gods”?  YES or NO?

(Also, pay attention to the fact that this king will magnify himself above every god.  Hmmm……….. but I thought there was only one…………   ??? )

Hi Mike,

“EL” does not define 'ONLY' as 'a mighty one' as is YOUR contention.
    “EL” defines as “The Almighty” for YHVH, and 'mighty ones' for all others.
    The English wording of the translators in Dan. does not prove your case either.

“The Almighty of mighty ones” is what the Hebrew is saying;
    but according to you it instead says 'mighty one of mighty ones'.
    the words 'mighty one of mighty ones' does not make any sense? ???      …but the English rendering of “God of gods” does.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Sep. 12 2012,19:37)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 13 2012,11:58)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Sep. 12 2012,17:40)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 13 2012,09:51)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Sep. 12 2012,16:28)
    in the book of Philippians Shaul makes mention that Yahshua was in the “FORM of Yahweh WHEN HE WAS HERE IN THE WORLD.

Hmmm…………  So Jesus already WAS a human being when he was “made in the likeness of a human being”?  ???

Mike,

Just LIKE the first Adam (of mankind, male and female) who were also created in Father Yahweh's image, likeness or form!

So the first Adam was already existing as a human being when God made him in the likeness of a human being?   ???

I don't think so, Frank.

Mike,

You know full well that I do not believe as you have perverted me to say!

The words we wrote are right there in the quote boxes for all to see, Frank.  I've “perverted” nothing.

I am, however, still awaiting an answer to my question:

Frank, was Jesus already existing in the form of a human being when he was “made into the likeness of a human being”?  YES or NO?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Sep. 12 2012,20:03)

Father Yahweh will judge and has already judged all of theses so-called and false “gods” as powerless and as “no gods at all”! They are LITERALLY non-existent as actual beings!

Hmmmmm…………..

Can you point out for me the term “so-called gods” or “false gods” in the scripture above?

In fact, can you show me ANY scripture that has those terms in the actual Hebrew or Greek?  

As for “powerless”, these gods of Egypt turned staffs into snakes, and water into blood.  They even commanded frogs to come up and cover the land.  Those acts seem pretty powerful to me, Frank.

And as for your claim that they are “non-existent as actual beings”, how exactly does Jehovah PUNISH, or PASS JUDGMENT UPON a “non-existent being”, Frank?  ???

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (limjunus @ Sep. 12 2012,22:58)
    …the essence of the word equal is two and could not be completed without the other one to be equaled.

Exactly.  One cannot be “equal to” himself.  In order for one to be “equal to” another, there has to be that OTHER for him to be “equal to”.  “Equal to” definitely implies TWO – one of whom is “equal to” the OTHER.

So even with jammin's doctored translations that say Jesus is “equal to God”, it still backfires on him.

(FYI, there is no actual scripture that says Jesus is “equal to God” anyway. There are, however, many scriptures that say he is the “servant of”, and “lessor to” his God and Creator.)

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (limjunus @ Sep. 12 2012,23:09)
    Jammin here is your reasoning. God son is also God because of the nature as being nature of God. Therefore you should accept and preach also that the sons of God with following verse is also God .. many Gods.

Genesis 6:4 NKJV
    There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.

:blues:

Great point, limjunis. :)

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 13 2012,04:29)
    “The Almighty of mighty ones” is what the Hebrew is saying;
    but according to you it instead says 'mighty one of mighty ones'.
    the words 'mighty one of mighty ones' does not make any sense?

So then we should also understand “lord of lords” to mean “almighty of masters”?   ???

You really need to follow your understandings through before posting them, Ed.

The word “el”, in and of itself, NEVER means “almighty”.  When the word “shaddai” is ADDED TO the word “el”, THEN, and ONLY then, does it mean “God Almighty”.

jammin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 13 2012,11:56)

Quote (jammin @ Sep. 12 2012,17:38)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 13 2012,09:04)

Quote (jammin @ Sep. 11 2012,18:25)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 12 2012,01:41)

Quote (jammin @ Sep. 11 2012,02:15)
    there is ONE God the only son
    there is ONE God the father

And how many Almighty Gods does “ONE” plus “ONE” equal, jammin?

mike the nature of God is almighty

That's the wrong answer, jammin.  (The correct answer is “TWO”………….. ONE plus ONE equals TWO.)

So, if you worship Jesus as your God, and you worship Jehovah as your God, then you worship TWO Gods – plain and simple.

TWO person but one in nature, nature God.

Where in scripture can I read that our one God consists of two or more persons, jammin?

Please list the scripture(s).

is the father not a person??

is Christ not a person???

before you said that the father is a person. you believe that.
    you also believe that the son is a person too.

LOL

i know you know the meaning of a person but you are pretending that you have no knowledge about that word.

do not fool people mike

LOL

jammin
    Participant

Quote (limjunus @ Sep. 13 2012,15:56)

That's the wrong answer, jammin.  (The correct answer is “TWO”………….. ONE plus ONE equals TWO.)

So, if you worship Jesus as your God, and you worship Jehovah as your God, then you worship TWO Gods – plain and simple.

If any man have recognized two God with the reason of One Almighty God and One Mighty God it is vividly a false doctrine and a direct contradiction to the proclamation of the true God. “I KNOW NOT ANY GOD EXCEPT MYSELF”…. “FOR US, THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD, THE FATHER…”

The word “equal with God, meaning and concluded by Jammin, God have another God beside the Father” ..the essence of the word equal is two and could not be completed without the other one to be equaled.

only ONE LORD, Christ.

if i am going to follow your argument boy, there will be no LORD except for Christ. the father is not LORD bec paul said ONE Lord, Christ.

if i will follow your argument… LOL

non sense!

you are not using NLT now. nice. you learned your lesson LOL

you are picking some verse to the bible and trying to prove that Christ is not GOD> but that is not the whole truth of the bible.

the bible said he is GOD
    phil 2.6
    john 1.1
    john 20.28

you are like your father satan, you are not saying the WHOLE truth boy. LOL

make your own bible

limjunus
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 14 2012,04:38)

…the essence of the word equal is two and could not be completed without the other one to be equaled.

Exactly.  One cannot be “equal to” himself.  In order for one to be “equal to” another, there has to be that OTHER for him to be “equal to”.  “Equal to” definitely implies TWO – one of whom is “equal to” the OTHER.

So even with jammin's doctored translations that say Jesus is “equal to God”, it still backfires on him.

(FYI, there is no actual scripture that says Jesus is “equal to God” anyway.  There are, however, many scriptures that say he is the “servant of”, and “lessor to” his God and Creator.)

In what essence Jesus Christ is equal with God, as we have aware, it could not be as another true God, because for being the Supreme Being He is alone and could not be duplicated

Therefore, God could and would be equaled by Jesus Christ in the essence of God's attributes.

The true God in the essence of qualities, is holy,… Jesus Christ is also holy (sinless). (God and Jesus Christ is equal in holiness)

A sinless or a holy man could not be condemned to death. The rules of the law is, “For the wages of sin is death….” ref. Romans 6:23 NKJV.

Therefore, Jesus Christ even though he is a human is immortal (in the form/ nature/ attribute of God) for being holy/sinless and the power of death has nothing to do with him. But he did not consider it robbery to be equal with God,…” (Jesus Christ's nature/attributes is holy and immortal. Entitling him as equaled with God, and it is not robbery or to be hold) Ref: Philippians 2:6

Here is the mystery of the kingdom of God…. for the salvation of all mankind.

All mankind have sinned, except Jesus Christ. The nature/attributes of man is weak, violators or sinners, under the power of death and already condemned for the eternal punishment by God.

The salvation has been made through Jesus Christ. God made him a redeemer and Lord to those people who will beleive with his good news (Christ's gospel).

The good news is; Jesus Christ, have agreed with the will of God, that he must set aside his immortality and holiness by acting as a servant, acting has no reputation and willing to experiences a life of human full of sins, accepting the wages of death for the sinners; he must die for the sake of his believers/ followers even in the death of the cross. ref: Philippians 2:7-8

In the first place, Jesus Christ could enjoy the benefits for being holy/sinless. He can live forever and ever and no need for him to suffer as a sinner and no need for to experience the hardship in this world. But, instead he remove all of his attributes (immortality and holiness) with God, he took the normal form (sinners and mortal nature) of a human being, live among men, experiences the hardship in this world and died for us. The reward of his noble task and sacrifices,… God, exalted him, given him a name above every name and made him Lord and Savior for the Glory of his God and Father. ref: Philippians 29-11.

That's it…the mystery of the kingdom of God, for the salvation of the followers of Christ Jesus.

:D

Ed J
    Participant

Hi limjunus,

Excellent post. :)

God bless

limjunus
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Sep. 14 2012,11:56)

Quote (limjunus @ Sep. 13 2012,15:56)

If any man have recognized two God with the reason of One Almighty God and One Mighty God it is vividly a false doctrine and a direct contradiction to the proclamation of the true God. “I KNOW NOT ANY GOD EXCEPT MYSELF”…. “FOR US, THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD, THE FATHER…”

The word “equal with God, meaning and concluded by Jammin, God have another God beside the Father” ..the essence of the word equal is two and could not be completed without the other one to be equaled.

only ONE LORD, Christ.

if i am going to follow your argument boy, there will be no LORD except for Christ. the father is not LORD bec paul said ONE Lord, Christ.

if i will follow your argument… LOL

non sense!

you are not using NLT now. nice. you learned your lesson LOL

you are picking some verse to the bible and trying to prove that Christ is not GOD> but that is not the whole truth of the bible.

the bible said he is GOD
    phil 2.6
    john 1.1
    john 20.28

you are like your father satan, you are not saying the WHOLE truth boy. LOL

make your own bible

Jammin,

You really do not know the whole truth.

It is not enough and sufficient to write down the verse, then concluded immediately. presto moi vien ,…bravo..clap..clap clap!!!! You must explain it in accordance with the truth Jammin.

Like this:

In 1 Cor. 8:6 “Did Apostle Paul said, God is not the Lord God? answer me YES or NO?

What Apostle Paul very clear said is ” FOR US (followers of Christ) THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD, THE FATHER and THERE IS ONLY ONE LORD JESUS CHRIST. ” ref: 1 Cor. 8:6 ERV.

What is the true meaning of that passages,… the only one true God is not a Lord God? Answer me Jammin, YES or NO?

Here is the secret of the kingdom of God. understanding the true meaning of the words of God.

Refresh: How many men in the Bible called Lords,… many,.. may be more than hundreds?

How many gods has been called by non-christian,.. many…may be thousands?

Therefore: Apostle Paul, specifically and categorically preaching that in terms of “true God” in celestial Supreme being, for them (followers of Christ) there is only one, the Father. And in term of the Lord, among and in human being, there is only one, Jesus Christ.

As what and in accordance with Apostle Paul's teaching, with verse 5,

“It’s really not important if there are things called gods in heaven or on earth—and there are many of these “gods” and “lords” out there.”

In the Bible, we can read many called gods and many called lords. In the line of so called gods, here on earth or in heaven,.. FOR US THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD, THE FATHER. (period)

and in line of the so called many lords. (kings, emperors, husband and so on… FOR US THERE IS ONLY ONE LORD, JESUS CHRIST….”

One of Christ attributes is, he is alone the head of the church. The church have only one head equal to only one Lord and not equivalent to the meaning of only one God.

In all humankind, Christ Jesus is the only man made by God, as the Lord of all the chosen people.

So, Jammin. how about your explanation? God, should not be called the Lord God, because Jesus Christ, is only one to be called Lord?

Here is your chance to hear your side,.. go and we aree here to hear you.

limjunus
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 14 2012,21:28)
    Hi limjunus,

Excellent post. :)

God bless

Glory be to the Lord God through the name of His begotten Son Christ Jesus Amen.

jammin
    Participant

Quote (limjunus @ Sep. 14 2012,21:09)

(FYI, there is no actual scripture that says Jesus is “equal to God” anyway.  There are, however, many scriptures that say he is the “servant of”, and “lessor to” his God and Creator.)

In what essence Jesus Christ is equal with God, as we have aware, it could not be as another true God, because for being the Supreme Being He is alone and could not be duplicated

Therefore, God could and would be equaled by Jesus Christ in the essence of God's attributes.

The true God in the essence of qualities, is holy,… Jesus Christ is also holy (sinless). (God and Jesus Christ is equal in holiness)

A sinless or a holy man could not be condemned to death.  The rules of the law is, “For the wages of sin is death….” ref. Romans 6:23 NKJV.

Therefore, Jesus Christ even though he is a human is immortal (in the form/ nature/ attribute of God) for being holy/sinless and the power of death has nothing to do with him. But he did not consider it robbery to be equal with God,…” (Jesus Christ's nature/attributes is holy and immortal. Entitling him as equaled with God, and it is not robbery or to be hold) Ref: Philippians 2:6

All mankind have sinned, except Jesus Christ. The nature/attributes of man is weak, violators or sinners, under the power of death and already condemned for the eternal punishment by God.

The salvation has been made through Jesus Christ. God made him a redeemer and Lord to those people who will beleive with his good news (Christ's gospel).

The good news is; Jesus Christ, have agreed with the will of God, that he must set aside his immortality and holiness by acting as a servant, acting has no reputation and willing to experiences a life of human full of sins, accepting the wages of death for the sinners; he must die for the sake of his believers/ followers even in the death of the cross.  ref: Philippians 2:7-8

In the first place, Jesus Christ could enjoy the benefits for being holy/sinless. He can live forever and ever and no need for him to suffer as a sinner and no need for to experience the hardship in this world. But, instead he remove all of his attributes (immortality and holiness) with God, he took the normal form (sinners and mortal nature) of a human being, live among men, experiences the hardship in this world and died for us. The reward of his noble task and sacrifices,… God, exalted him, given him a name above every name and made him Lord and Savior for the Glory of his God and Father. ref: Philippians 29-11.

That's it…the mystery of the kingdom of God, for the salvation of the followers of Christ Jesus.

read in phil 2.6 that it refers only to holiness.

ill wait.
    give me a single translation limjunus.

i do not need opinion. i want you to read your illusion in phil 2.6

that is not the right meaning of the verse.
    you are not saying the whole truth. you are like your father satan

jammin
    Participant

THE BIBLE said that the word equal means he is GOD

Philippians 2:6

Amplified Bible (AMP)

6 Who, although being essentially one with God and in the form of God [[a]possessing the fullness of the attributes which make God God], did not think this equality with God was a thing to be eagerly grasped [c]or retained,

Philippians 2:6

New Living Translation (NLT)

6 Though he was God,[a]
    he did not think of equality with God
    as something to cling to.

now give me a single translation boy that it only refers to holiness bec the verse is not ONLY referring as being holy but as being GOD!
    the bible said…
    possessing the fullness of the attributes which make God God

make your own bible boy LOL

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Sep. 15 2012,02:58)

A sinless or a holy man could not be condemned to death.  The rules of the law is, “For the wages of sin is death….” ref. Romans 6:23 NKJV.

The good news is; Jesus Christ, have agreed with the will of God, that he must set aside his immortality and holiness by acting as a servant, acting has no reputation and willing to experiences a life of human full of sins, accepting the wages of death for the sinners; he must die for the sake of his believers/ followers even in the death of the cross.  ref: Philippians 2:7-8

read in phil 2.6 that it refers only to holiness.

ill wait.
    give me a single translation limjunus.

i do not need opinion. i want you to read  your illusion in phil 2.6

that is not the right meaning of the verse.
    you are not saying the whole truth. you are like your father satan

Hi limjunus,

“Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you,
      and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
      Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven:
      for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.” (Matt 5:11-12)

“Hear, and understand: Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man;
      but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.” (Matt 15:10-11)

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    holycitybiblecode.org

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (limjunus @ Sep. 13 2012,16:23)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Sep. 13 2012,13:03)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Sep. 12 2012,17:26)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 13 2012,10:11)

In Isaiah 44:8, Jehovah asks, “Is there an el besides me?”

Well Frank?  Is there any other being who is ever called “el” or “elohim” in scripture?  YES or NO?

Mike,

Listen to Father Yahweh when he says:

Frank, listen to what Father Yahweh says.

The answer to the question is:  YES!  There are MANY elohim mentioned in the scriptures.

And since that is the case, we know that Isaiah 44:8 is an EMPHATICAL statement, just like the statement about Payton Manning in my example.

Mike,

I do listen to Father Yahweh's inspired prophetic word and study and put it into practice on a daily basis as is instructed.

Father Yahweh will judge and has already judged all of theses so-called and false “gods” as powerless and as “no gods at all”! They are LITERALLY non-existent as actual beings! :laugh:

They sacrificed to demons that were no gods, to gods they had never known, to new gods that had come recently, whom your fathers had never dreaded (Deuteronomy 32:17).

And you see and hear how this fellow Shaul has convinced and led astray large numbers of people here in Ephesus and in practically the whole province of Asia. He says that man-made gods are no gods at all (Acts 19:26).

You still continue to be owned in the very forum that you co-moderate and continue to be powerless in swaying me to your perverted beliefs just as the very false and so-called “gods” that you recognize as actual beings that exist! :laugh:

Isayah 9:6:

Does Isayah 9:6 Proclaim Yahshua To Be Yahweh?
    Does Isaiah 9:6 Claim That “Jesus is God”?

Yahchanan 1:1:

WHO IS THE WORD?
    John Chapter One

Yahchanan 20:28:

Did Thomas Call Yahshua “God”?

Hebrews 1:8:

Did Father Yahweh call His Son “God”?

Exodus 32
    By Voy Wilks
    3/9/98

The Pre-existence
    By Voy Wilks
    1/29/92

“Jesus IS God!”?

“gods” meaning not true God

limjunus,

This is exactly what I have pointed out to Mike on a number of occasions, but he insist that there in no mention in Scripture that these “gods” are “false, so-called gods” or “meaning not true God” as you have put it, but instead insist that the “gods” are in fact actual beings that actually have some kind of power (authority), might and strength. I even pointed out to him the story in Scripture about the competition that was set up by Eliyah between Father Yahweh and Baal and in the end result it was clearly shown that Baal had no power whatsoever and mikebulls'64 still refused to see the truth in this example.

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

limjunus,

Yahshua was not initially an immortal being, but was in fact a mortal MAN just as you and I. An immortal being can not die. The fact is, Yahshua died and it was his and our Father Yahweh Who redeemed him from death (clearly showing that he was a mortal MAN subject to death) and resurrecting him to life as an immortal spirit being.

So will it be with the resurrection of the dead. The body that is sown is perishable, it is raised imperishable; it is sown in dishonor, it is raised in glory; it is sown in weakness, it is raised in power; it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body. If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body 1 Corinthians 15:42-44).

For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality (1 Corinthians 15:53).

Please see:

THE SOUL OF MAN

THE MAN, YAHSHUA
    Revised 3/12/12

WHO IS THE WORD?
    John Chapter One

Exodus 32
    By Voy Wilks
    3/9/98

The Pre-existence
    By Voy Wilks
    1/29/92

“Jesus IS God!”?

carmel
    Participant

limjunus,Sep. wrote:

[/quote]

Limjunus,

Now, tell me in what GOD THE FATHER IS EAQUAL WITH THE SON'S ATTRIBUTES???

WHICH HE(THE FATHER) NEVER WAS,AND HAD  BEFORE!!

IN ORDER TO TOLERATE SINS,

SOMETHING WHICH HE NEVER DID IN THE OT.

IN FACT HE KILLED PEOPLE INSTANTLY,EVEN WITHOUT AN EVIL INTENTION!!

Read hereunder!

1 Chronicles 13:9And when they came unto the threshingfloor of Chidon, Uzza put forth his hand to hold the ark; for the oxen stumbled. 10And the anger of the LORD was kindled against Uzza, and he smote him, because he put his hand to the ark: and there he died before God.

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,Sep. wrote:

The demons know they're going to the lake of fire eventually.  And they surely don't want to get there earlier than they absolutely have to.

Mike,

Perfect!!

Now tell me!!

Who would judge the DEMONS, for the eternal punishment, THE FATHER, OR THE SON???

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Viewing 20 posts - 10,181 through 10,200 (of 25,908 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account