JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 8,901 through 8,920 (of 25,925 total)
  • Author
    mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ July 23 2012,20:25)
    Mike,

Again you have lied in over-exaggeration……………….

Frank,

It's clear that you won't be happy until you're right about everything and I'm wrong about everything. I've said what I had to say about the whole issue.

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 24 2012,13:25)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ July 23 2012,20:16)
    ………….under your swine/dog little feet.

I thought you said I was a swine/wolf.  ???  You must be softening up to me, because I've been upgraded from wolf to man's best friend!   :D  :laugh:  :D

Mike,

A dog that tramples Yahweh's inspired prophetic word under foot in no different that a raving wolf such as you! :D

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 24 2012,13:32)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ July 23 2012,20:25)
    Mike,

Again you have lied in over-exaggeration……………….

Frank,

It's clear that you won't be happy until you're right about everything and I'm wrong about everything.  I've said what I had to say about the whole issue.

Mike,

Your already wrong about everything! And I am certainly glad about that! :D

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Frank,

Are you related to jammin? :)

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 24 2012,13:29)

Quote (jammin @ July 23 2012,20:18)
    mike,

dont you like to answer my question?

Actually jammin,

You have that backwards.  The rest of us KEEP ON answering your questions, but when it comes time for you to answer ours, you always say “Answer mine first”.  And so we answer it, and then say it's time for you to answer ours.  But then you say, “Here's ANOTHER question, answer mine first”.

Well, I'm done answering your questions until you begin to answer some of mine that have been waiting for quite a while.  Let me know when you're ready to do that, and I'll hunt them down and repost them for you.

Mike,

Then how abut answering these thee simple questions:

Where in Scripture does it ever say “Jesus pre-existed his birth.”?

Where in Scripture did YOUR “Jesus” ever say “I was once 'a god'”?

Where in Scripture are we ever asked to believe and confess “Jesus IS 'a god' or “Jesus pre-existed his birth.”?

kerwin
    Participant

Frank,

Mike,

Well, if you note in what kerwin submitted for the definition of flooding it says “with the obvious intent of overwhelming a single webpage”. It is not my intent to “overwhelming a single webpage”. The web page is not “overwhelmed” and it is not my intent to “overwhelm” but to present an article in full for those who are interested in the article which pertains to the topic at hand.

My browser is overloaded by lengthy posts.

I have read some of what is linked to in the past but scrolling through a lot of typing slows down my browser and takes time away from reading what I choose to.

What you post from others is equivalent to hearsay evidence unless you understand it enough to be able to show the work and defend it against cross examiners.

jammin
    Participant

mike,

Actually jammin,

You have that backwards.  The rest of us KEEP ON answering your questions, but when it comes time for you to answer ours, you always say “Answer mine first”.  And so we answer it, and then say it's time for you to answer ours.  But then you say, “Here's ANOTHER question, answer mine first”.

Well, I'm done answering your questions until you begin to answer some of mine that have been waiting for quite a while.  Let me know when you're ready to do that, and I'll hunt them down and repost them for you.

you did not answer my question boy.

ill repeat, do you have one nature or form and that is human nature, yes or no?

just pick your answer

limjunus
    Participant

:O How many true God we should recognize? Only one or more than one?

limjunus
    Participant

Who is the only true God, as per the teaching of the true preacher?

I do not believe that the one and only true God, sent himself to the earth and had transformed from Super being to a human being and died for us sinners.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ July 25 2012,05:42)

mike,

Actually jammin,

you did not answer my question boy.

ill repeat, do you have one nature or form and that is human nature, yes or no?

just pick your answer

:ghostface: :ghostface: :ghostface: :p

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (limjunus @ July 25 2012,08:31)
    Who is the only true God, as per the teaching of the true preacher?  

I do not believe that the one and only true God, sent himself to the earth and had transformed from Super being to a human being and died for us sinners.

hi limjunus

and welcome to HN ,

God can not come to earth ,because it is his footstool ,and also scriptures says that HE SEND HIS SON ,AND CHRIST SAYS HE CAME DOWN FROM GOD HIS FATHER AND THAT HE RETURN TO THE HIS FATHER , and so yes you are right God did not came and died for us,

limjunus
    Participant

John 1:1 Who is the word? is a wrong question for me. John 1:1 is an information given to us to know that in the beginning it was the word of God, or in the first place it was the planned of God, that everything He had created should be given to a person that He shall appointed to be His begotten son and heir.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (limjunus @ July 25 2012,08:44)
    John 1:1 Who is the word? is a wrong question for me.  John 1:1 is an information given to us to know that in the beginning it was the word of God, or in the first place it was the planned of God, that everything He had created should be given to a person that He shall appointed to be His begotten son and heir.

go on

limjunus
    Participant

By answering the question posted by the creator of the topic it doesn't mean that the contributor is admitting that we are the anti Christ. There are so many matters to be discussed before we could lay down the rightful conclusion who is the real anti Christ? ..matters of the passages with the holy scriptures and not many matters about our own ideas.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (limjunus @ July 25 2012,09:25)
    By answering the question posted by the creator of the topic it doesn't mean that the contributor is admitting that we are the anti Christ. There are so many matters to be discussed before we could lay down the rightful conclusion who is the real anti Christ? ..matters of the passages with the holy scriptures and not many matters about our own ideas.

did you even research this question on this site and in scriptures ???

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ July 24 2012,18:55)
    Frank,

Mike,

Well, if you note in what kerwin submitted for the definition of flooding it says “with the obvious intent of overwhelming a single webpage”. It is not my intent to “overwhelming a single webpage”. The web page is not “overwhelmed” and it is not my intent to “overwhelm” but to present an article in full for those who are interested in the article which pertains to the topic at hand.

My browser is  overloaded by lengthy posts.  

I have read some of what is linked to in the past but scrolling through a lot of typing slows down my browser and takes time away from reading what I choose to.

What you post from others is equivalent to hearsay evidence unless you understand it enough to be able to show the work and defend it against cross examiners.

kerwin,

And your just another bold-faced liar!

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (limjunus @ July 25 2012,01:26)
    :O  How many true God we should recognize? Only one or more than one?

limjunus,

Only ONE! Most here are polytheist and even believe that that are no “Gods” at all have power. I myself believe in the ONLY True Mighty One [“God”] Who is Yahweh our Heavenly Father and Creator.

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 24 2012,13:40)
    Frank,

Are you related to jammin?  :)

Mike,

Are you t8's little girl? :D

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 25 2012,02:31)

Quote (limjunus @ July 25 2012,09:25)

did you even research this question on this site and in scriptures ???

Pieear,

You have not even researched the question on this site and in scriptures, so why are you asking someone else if they have! :D

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (limjunus @ July 25 2012,01:44)
    John 1:1 Who is the word? is a wrong question for me.  John 1:1 is an information given to us to know that in the beginning it was the word of God, or in the first place it was the planned of God, that everything He had created should be given to a person that He shall appointed to be His begotten son and heir.

limjunus,

Yes, the question should actually be “What does the word say?”, which most here try to steer others away from.

Viewing 20 posts - 8,901 through 8,920 (of 25,925 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account