JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 8,881 through 8,900 (of 25,925 total)
  • Author
    Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ July 24 2012,10:31)

Quote (Wakeup @ July 24 2012,10:29)

And you are cloggingup the traffic,with your useless quotes,as if it explains anything usefull.Just a lot of hot air.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

Opinions “are” useful with dialog.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

EdJ.

We should go by the scriptures only; opinions are too many.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ July 24 2012,11:12)

Quote (Ed J @ July 24 2012,10:31)

Quote (Wakeup @ July 24 2012,10:29)

And you are cloggingup the traffic,with your useless quotes,as if it explains anything usefull.Just a lot of hot air.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

Opinions “are” useful with dialog.

God bless
    Ed J

EdJ.

We should go by the scriptures only; opinions are too many.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

Do you not give us your opinions concerning the scriptures?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 24 2012,11:05)

Quote (Wakeup @ July 23 2012,17:29)

wakeup.

Frank,

I told t8 in a pm today to not worry about your flooding anymore, because you had apparently stopped after hearing how it bothers many of us.

THEN I came to this thread and saw that I was very wrong.

The following is from the Rules Page of Heaven Net:

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not engage in the following:

1.  Spamming, flooding, or flaming in the forums or the PM service.

2.  Posting false/inaccurate or defamatory posts in the forums.

3.  Being abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, or threatening to others in the forums or PMs.

And as Kerwin recently point out to you:
    Flooding is the act of repeatedly making comments in a single area with the obvious intent of overwhelming a single webpage with your commentary. Flooding can also take the form of filling a single comment or small group of comments with a huge amount of text, again with the obvious intent of overwhelming the page in question and possibly with the intent of causing substantial page load difficulties or browser crashes.

You have broken these rules consistently since you joined this site, Frank.

The mods have been lenient up to this point, but enough is enough.  I have personally asked you to PLEASE stop with the useless cut and pastes (which are useless simply because they contain much false information that you NEVER stand and defend).  You have also just recently read the responses from Pierre, Ed, Wakeup, and Kerwin who all seem to agree that those cut and pastes are clogging up the traffic and making it harder for us all to follow the discussions.

And what's worse is that many of these huge posts are DUPLICATES that you've already taken up HN space with before.

Frank, please post only the links to the info for those who may be interested.  If you continue to flood the thread with your imported information, I will have no choice but to give you tiles – and you already have three, so two more and you can no longer post here at all.

None of us want that, Frank.  We want your input in these discussions – just not in the form of a million word post you didn't even write.

I'm asking PLEASE one more time.

mike

Mike,

Well, if you note in what kerwin submitted for the definition of flooding it says “with the obvious intent of overwhelming a single webpage”. It is not my intent to “overwhelming a single webpage”. The web page is not “overwhelmed” and it is not my intent to “overwhelm” but to present an article in full for those who are interested in the article which pertains to the topic at hand.

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Mike,

You constantly break rule 2:

Posting false/inaccurate … posts in the forums

Give yourself a pile of tiles! :D

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Mike,

BTW, It was t8 who told me some time ago that he had no problem with my posting articles to this forum.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ July 24 2012,19:13)
    Mike,

BTW, It was t8 who told me some time ago that he had no problem with my posting articles to this forum.

yes but always the same thing ,and then what value is it ???

just leave your link with a note ,that will do

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Mike,

Also note that the rule says “possibly with the intent of causing substantial page load difficulties or browser crashes.” It is also not my intent to cause “substantial page load difficulties or browser crashes.” You and I both know that these article that I have been posting most certainly do not cause “substantial page load difficulties or browser crashes.”

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 24 2012,12:18)

Mike,

Pieear,

No, I do not always post the same thing. Most of the articles that I have posted are different articles. I may have posted some of them more than once, but generally I try to post different articles that pertain to the subject or topic at hand.

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Mike,

Pieear,

In reference to “value”, I have found the articles that I have posted here of great value. Of course you do not find them of value, simply because you not agree with them.

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 24 2012,11:05)

Quote (Wakeup @ July 23 2012,17:29)

wakeup.

Frank,

I told t8 in a pm today to not worry about your flooding anymore, because you had apparently stopped after hearing how it bothers many of us.

THEN I came to this thread and saw that I was very wrong.

The following is from the Rules Page of Heaven Net:

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not engage in the following:

1.  Spamming, flooding, or flaming in the forums or the PM service.

2.  Posting false/inaccurate or defamatory posts in the forums.

3.  Being abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, or threatening to others in the forums or PMs.

And as Kerwin recently point out to you:
    Flooding is the act of repeatedly making comments in a single area with the obvious intent of overwhelming a single webpage with your commentary. Flooding can also take the form of filling a single comment or small group of comments with a huge amount of text, again with the obvious intent of overwhelming the page in question and possibly with the intent of causing substantial page load difficulties or browser crashes.

You have broken these rules consistently since you joined this site, Frank.

The mods have been lenient up to this point, but enough is enough.  I have personally asked you to PLEASE stop with the useless cut and pastes (which are useless simply because they contain much false information that you NEVER stand and defend).  You have also just recently read the responses from Pierre, Ed, Wakeup, and Kerwin who all seem to agree that those cut and pastes are clogging up the traffic and making it harder for us all to follow the discussions.

And what's worse is that many of these huge posts are DUPLICATES that you've already taken up HN space with before.

Frank, please post only the links to the info for those who may be interested.  If you continue to flood the thread with your imported information, I will have no choice but to give you tiles – and you already have three, so two more and you can no longer post here at all.

None of us want that, Frank.  We want your input in these discussions – just not in the form of a million word post you didn't even write.

I'm asking PLEASE one more time.

mike

Mike,

You also need to stop over-exaggerating, since I have never made “a million word post” to this forum. You also need to stop making bold-face lies in saying “We want your input in these discussions” when you I and everyone else here knows full well that you are not in the least bit interested my input in these discussions and you certainly can not speak for everyone here.

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ July 24 2012,12:33)

Mike,

Pieear,

In reference to “value”, I have found the articles that I have posted here of great value. Of course you do not find them of value, simply because you not agree with them.

Pieear,

In terms of something of value, I certainly have not found anything that you have ever posted of any value whatsoever! :D

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ July 23 2012,19:28)
    Most of the articles that I have posted are different articles. I may have posted some of them more than once, but generally I try to post different articles that pertain to the subject or topic at hand.

Frank,

I promise you that I'm not trying to single you out or pick on you.  But one of the problems is that you don't cut your writings.  If we are talking about John 1:1, you will post a huge writing that not only offers information about 1:1, but Phil 2, John 17:5, Col 1:15-16, and every other pre-existent scripture in question.

Your writings are overviews of the entire Bible, which is not necessary if you are only addressing a question about John 1:1, for example.

Why post the WHOLE thing if only a paragraph or two addresses the particular thing we're discussing?

Could you try to be more succinct in the future, and then leave the link for those who want to read the rest of the article?

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Mike,

Also note that the definition of flaming is “also known as bashing, is hostile and insulting interaction between Internet users.” I have also seen this being done by many in this forum and noted their getting away with breaking this rule. I have also noted people in this forum being abusive, hateful and harassing. In the words of Jennie C. Riley “This is just a little Peyton Place and you're all Harper Valley hypocrites!” :D

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ July 23 2012,19:47)
    You also need to stop making bold-face lies in saying “We want your input in these discussions” when you I and everyone else here knows full well that you are not in the least bit interested my input in these discussions and you certainly can not speak for everyone here.

I truly want YOUR input, Frank. Not the input of some dude who wrote a million word :) article years ago and is now dead and gone so we can't even question him about the unscriptural and illogical things he wrote.

I want YOUR words, backed up by scripture. And I want YOUR comments when we ask simple things like how someone who already is in human likeness can “be made in human likeness”.

You need to stand and defend, not just keep posting propaganda that you won't back up.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ July 23 2012,20:03)
    Mike,

Also note that the definition of flaming is “also known as bashing, is hostile and insulting interaction between Internet users.” I have also seen this being done by many in this forum and noted their getting away with breaking this rule. I have also noted people in this forum being abusive, hateful and harassing. In the words of Jennie C. Riley “This is just a little Peyton Place and you're all Harper Valley hypocrites!” :D

Yes Frank,

We mods are very lenient when it comes to certain things.  We understand that discussions often get heated, and names are sometimes called in anger, etc.

Heck, you've called people “idiot” and “fool” so many times you could have been banned 10 times by now, right?

Let's not do a discussion about how we moderate here, because chances are, if we were to buckle down on all the rules bent around here, there would only be two or three people left – and you and I would probably be the first to go.  :)

Frank, you are aware of the problem.  You are aware that many people here are concerned about this issue.  You are also the one who can resolve the issue like a gentleman.  I'm asking that you do so.

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 24 2012,13:05)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ July 23 2012,19:47)
    You also need to stop making bold-face lies in saying “We want your input in these discussions” when you I and everyone else here knows full well that you are not in the least bit interested my input in these discussions and you certainly can not speak for everyone here.

I truly want YOUR input, Frank.  Not the input of some dude who wrote a million word :) article years ago and is now dead and gone so we can't even question him about the unscriptural and illogical things he wrote.

I want YOUR words, backed up by scripture.  And I want YOUR comments when we ask simple things like how someone who already is in human likeness can “be made in human likeness”.

You need to stand and defend, not just keep posting propaganda that you won't back up.

Mike,

You need to stop lying! You most certainly are not interested in my input! The only thing that interest you is trampling what it is that I believe under your swine/dog little feet.

Following are a couple more rules of this forum that are frequently broken on this forum:

7. Pushing doctrines that are not related to the topic. (Pushing them in an appropriate topic is OK.)

8. Starting a topic that is not appropriate for the Category.

jammin
    Participant

mike,

dont you like to answer my question?

ill repeat
    do you have two natures or only one form or nature and that is your human nature?

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 24 2012,13:11)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ July 23 2012,20:03)
    Mike,

Yes Frank,

We mods are very lenient when it comes to certain things.  We understand that discussions often get heated, and names are sometimes called in anger, etc.

Heck, you've called people “idiot” and “fool” so many times you could have been banned 10 times by now, right?

Let's not do a discussion about how we moderate here, because chances are, if we were to buckle down on all the rules bent around here, there would only be two or three people left – and you and I would probably be the first to go.  :)

Frank, you are aware of the problem.  You are aware that many people here are concerned about this issue.  You are also the one who can resolve the issue like a gentleman.  I'm asking that you do so.

Mike,

Again you have lied in over-exaggeration in saying I have called people “idiot” and “fool” so many times that I could have been banned 10 times by now”. I only remember once calling someone a “fool” and don't remember ever calling anyone an “idiot”. I also remember t8 instructing me to no longer call anyone a “fool” and have not done so since he instructed me not to.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ July 23 2012,20:16)
    ………….under your swine/dog little feet.

I thought you said I was a swine/wolf. ??? You must be softening up to me, because I've been upgraded from wolf to man's best friend! :D :laugh: :D

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (jammin @ July 23 2012,20:18)
    mike,

dont you like to answer my question?

Actually jammin,

You have that backwards. The rest of us KEEP ON answering your questions, but when it comes time for you to answer ours, you always say “Answer mine first”. And so we answer it, and then say it's time for you to answer ours. But then you say, “Here's ANOTHER question, answer mine first”.

Well, I'm done answering your questions until you begin to answer some of mine that have been waiting for quite a while. Let me know when you're ready to do that, and I'll hunt them down and repost them for you.

Viewing 20 posts - 8,881 through 8,900 (of 25,925 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account