JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 8,661 through 8,680 (of 25,909 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

colter

this is crap ,pure organized religion junk.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (942767 @ July 11 2012,14:18)
    Hi Mike:

You added that the word WHO to the scripture.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Well Marty,

Since this Word became flesh and tabernacled (dwelled) among other human beings, and since those other human beings saw HIS glory, I understand this particular Word as a “who”. But I'll rephrase it for you in the effort of bringing you to the place I am trying to bring you:

Quote (942767 @ July 08 2012,18:27)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 05 2012,05:23)

Quote (942767 @ July 01 2012,16:23)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 02 2012,01:14)

Quote (942767 @ June 30 2012,20:41)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ June 30 2012,10:14)
    Marty,

Is it scriptural that John the Baptist called Jesus “the Lamb of God” – even though Jesus wasn't literally a lamb? YES or NO?

Yes.

Hi Marty,

And is it scriptural that Jesus is called by the name “the Word of God” – even though he is not literally a spoke word from God? YES or NO?

Yes.

And is it scriptural that Jesus is called the “monogenes” Son of God? YES or NO?

Yes.

And is it scriptural that the Word THAT became flesh dwelled on earth with the glory of the “monogenes” Son of God? YES or NO?

Spock
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 15 2012,03:56)
    colter

The Urantia Book isn't a religion, we aren't organized as a religion.

You seem like an angry person, perhaps frustrated by the intellectual limitations of the Bible fetish.

“Present not that which is holy to dogs, neither cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample your gems under foot and turn to rend you.” Jesus, UB

I'm sure you are more intelligent then your fears allow you to be. If you were a real truth seeker you would not be so frightened be every new revelation of truth.

Colter

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Colter @ July 15 2012,06:27)

colter

You seem like an angry person, perhaps frustrated by the intellectual limitations of the Bible fetish.

“Present not that which is holy to dogs, neither cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample your gems under foot and turn to rend you.” Jesus, UB

I'm sure you are more intelligent then your fears allow you to be. If you were a real truth seeker you would not be so frightened be every new revelation of truth.

Colter

Colter.

Jesus spoke many words of wisdom in the gospels and in the book of revelation.

Can you quote me some words that Jesus spoke in the book of urantia?

wakeup.

Spock
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ July 15 2012,06:56)

colter

Colter

Colter.

wakeup.

Yes, we now have his entire life story.

I chose the discourse on True Religion

http://www.truthbook.com/index.cfm?linkID=1407#U155_5_0

Colter

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Colter @ July 15 2012,13:27)

colter

Colter

colter

just because i write my comment in an condensate way ,it would not mean that you can interpret it the way you want it , :D

I STICK TO WHAT I HAVE SAID,AND IT IS NOT OUT OF FEAR ,I ONLY FEAR GOD ALMITHY ,

BUT LET THIS BE CLEAR ;ANY ONE THAT MAKES A BOOK ABOUT THE SCRIPTURES WITH HIS OWN IDEAS AND WAYS HIS A RELIGION ,AND THERE FOR AS TAKEN AWAY CHRIST AND HIS DISCIPLES GLORY ,BUT ABOVE ALL THEY HAVE SLANDERED THE GLORY OF GOD HIMSELF ,

THIS COMMENT PLACE YOURSELF IN THE DEVIL CAMP,YOU HAVE LOST ALL TRUTH OF GOD ,YOU ARE NOW FOLLOWING THE DEVIL S WILL AND LECTURES YOUR FATHER IS THE DEVIL ,AND I AM NOT ANGRY,OR FRUSTRATED,IT SEEMS THAT YOUR FATHER THE DEVIL AS BLINDED YOU TO THE POINT THAT YOU HAVE LOST YOUR TASTE FOR GODLY TRUTH ,YOU HAVE NOW DEVELOPED HIS DECIESE “EGO”100% PURE EGO,

frustrated by the intellectual limitations of the Bible fetish.

ONLY THE DEVIL FEELS THIS SORT OF FRUSTRATION ,BECAUSE HE IS LEFT OUT OF GODS GIFT OF LIVE,SO NO WANDER THAT HIS SERVANTS LIKE YOU HAVE THAT SAME FRUSTRATION AND NEED TO LOWERING OTHERS IN THEIR WEB OF FRUSTRATION AND CRAP OF FALSE RELIGION

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Colter @ July 15 2012,07:52)

colter

Colter

Colter.

wakeup.

Colter

Hi colter.

Can you quote a few of his words from the ub?

wakeup.

Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 15 2012,05:22)

Quote (942767 @ July 11 2012,14:18)
    Hi Mike:

You added that the word WHO to the scripture.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Well Marty,

Since this Word became flesh and tabernacled (dwelled) among other human beings, and since those other human beings saw HIS glory, I understand this particular Word as a “who”.  But I'll rephrase it for you in the effort of bringing you to the place I am trying to bring you:

Quote (942767 @ July 08 2012,18:27)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 05 2012,05:23)

Quote (942767 @ July 01 2012,16:23)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 02 2012,01:14)

Quote (942767 @ June 30 2012,20:41)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ June 30 2012,10:14)
    Marty,

Is it scriptural that John the Baptist called Jesus “the Lamb of God” – even though Jesus wasn't literally a lamb?  YES or NO?

Yes.

Hi Marty,

And is it scriptural that Jesus is called by the name “the Word of God” – even though he is not literally a spoke word from God?   YES or NO?

Yes.

And is it scriptural that Jesus is called the “monogenes” Son of God?  YES or NO?

Yes.

And is it scriptural that the Word THAT became flesh dwelled on earth with the glory of the “monogenes” Son of God?  YES or NO?

Hi Mike:

I can't answer this with a simple yes or no.  King James version states “and the Word was made flesh”.  And the word that was translated Word from the Greek is “Logos” and the definition of Logos is as follows:

Definition:

1.of speech A.a word, uttered by a living voice, embodies a conception or idea
    B.what someone has said a.a word
    b.the sayings of God
    c.decree, mandate or order
    d.of the moral precepts given by God
    e.Old Testament prophecy given by the prophets
    f.what is declared, a thought, declaration, aphorism, a weighty saying, a dictum, a maxim

C.discourse a.the act of speaking, speech
    b.the faculty of speech, skill and practice in speaking
    c.a kind or style of speaking
    d.a continuous speaking discourse – instruction

D.doctrine, teaching
    E.anything reported in speech; a narration, narrative
    F.matter under discussion, thing spoken of, affair, a matter in dispute, case, suit at law
    G.the thing spoken of or talked about; event, deed

2.its use as respect to the MIND alone A.reason, the mental faculty of thinking, meditating, reasoning, calculating
    B.account, i.e. regard, consideration
    C.account, i.e. reckoning, score
    D.account, i.e. answer or explanation in reference to judgment
    E.relation, i.e. with whom as judge we stand in relation a.reason would

F.reason, cause, ground

3.In John, denotes the essential Word of God, Jesus Christ, the personal wisdom and power in union with God, his minister in creation and government of the universe, the cause of all the world's life both physical and ethical, which for the procurement of man's salvation put on human nature in the person of Jesus the Messiah, the second person in the Godhead, and shone forth conspicuously from His words and deeds.

Definition #3 is an opinion.

The Logos of God pertains to Jesus and once he was made flesh as the “Monogenes” Son of the Living God, yes he dwelled among us, and the scripture states:

KJV

John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Spock
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ July 15 2012,08:59)

Quote (Colter @ July 15 2012,07:52)

colter

Colter

Colter.

wakeup.

Colter

Hi colter.

Can you quote a few of his words from the ub?

wakeup.

I provided you a link, do you know how to use the link? There are many sermons from Jesus in the UB, some are contained in the gospel books.

This is from the link I provided for you. I don't want to take the thread off topic with a bunch of UB quotes.

Said Jesus: “You should all recall how the Psalmist spoke of these times, saying, `Why do the heathen rage and the peoples plot in vain? The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers of the people take counsel together, against the Lord and against his anointed, saying, Let us break the bonds of mercy asunder and let us cast away the cords of love.’

155:1.2 “Today you see this fulfilled before your eyes. But you shall not see the remainder of the Psalmist’s prophecy fulfilled, for he entertained erroneous ideas about the Son of Man and his mission on earth. My kingdom is founded on love, proclaimed in mercy, and established by unselfish service. My Father does not sit in heaven laughing in derision at the heathen. He is not wrathful in his great displeasure. True is the promise that the Son shall have these so-called heathen (in reality his ignorant and untaught brethren) for an inheritance. And I will receive these gentiles with open arms of mercy and affection All this loving-kindness shall be shown the so-called heathen, notwithstanding the unfortunate declaration of the record which intimates that the triumphant Son `shall break them with a rod of iron and dash them to pieces like a potter’s vessel.’ The Psalmist exhorted you to `serve the Lord with fear'—I bid you enter into the exalted privileges of divine sonship by faith; he commands you to rejoice with trembling; I bid you rejoice with assurance. He says, `Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and you perish when his wrath is kindled.’ But you who have lived with me well know that anger and wrath are not a part of the establishment of the kingdom of heaven in the hearts of men. But the Psalmist did glimpse the true light when, in finishing this exhortation, he said: `Blessed are they who put their trust in this Son.'”

155:1.3 Jesus continued to teach the twenty-four, saying: “The heathen are not without excuse when they rage at us. Because their outlook is small and narrow, they are able to concentrate their energies enthusiastically. Their goal is near and more or less visible; wherefore do they strive with valiant and effective execution. You who have professed entrance into the kingdom of heaven are altogether too vacillating and indefinite in your teaching conduct. The heathen strike directly for their objectives; you are guilty of too much chronic yearning. If you desire to enter the kingdom why do you not take it by spiritual assault even as the heathen take a city they lay siege to? You are hardly worthy of the kingdom when your service consists so largely in an attitude of regretting the past, whining over the present, and vainly hoping for the future. Why do the heathen rage? Because they know not the truth. Why do you languish in futile yearning? Because you obey not the truth. Cease your useless yearning and go forth bravely doing that which concerns the establishment of the kingdom.

155:1.4 “In all that you do, become not one-sided and overspecialized. The Pharisees who seek our destruction verily think they are doing God’s service. They have become so narrowed by tradition that they are blinded by prejudice and hardened by fear. Consider the Greeks, who have a science without religion, while the Jews have a religion without science. And when men become thus misled into accepting a narrow and confused disintegration of truth, their only hope of salvation is to become truth-co-ordinated—converted.

155:1.5 “Let me emphatically state this eternal truth: If you, by truth co-ordination, learn to exemplify in your lives this beautiful wholeness of righteousness, your fellow men will then seek after you that they may gain what you have so acquired. The measure wherewith truth seekers are drawn to you represents the measure of your truth endowment, your righteousness. The extent to which you have to go with your message to the people is, in a way, the measure of your failure to live the whole or righteous life, the truth-co-ordinated life.”

Colter

Spock
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 15 2012,08:37)

colter

Colter

colter

just because i write my comment in an condensate way ,it would not mean that you can interpret it the way you want it , :D

I STICK TO WHAT I HAVE SAID,AND IT IS NOT OUT OF FEAR ,I ONLY FEAR GOD ALMITHY ,

BUT LET THIS BE CLEAR ;ANY ONE THAT MAKES A BOOK ABOUT THE SCRIPTURES WITH HIS OWN IDEAS AND WAYS HIS A RELIGION ,AND THERE FOR AS TAKEN AWAY CHRIST AND HIS DISCIPLES GLORY ,BUT ABOVE ALL THEY HAVE SLANDERED THE GLORY OF GOD HIMSELF ,

THIS COMMENT PLACE YOURSELF IN THE DEVIL CAMP,YOU HAVE LOST ALL TRUTH OF GOD ,YOU ARE NOW FOLLOWING THE DEVIL S WILL AND LECTURES YOUR FATHER IS THE DEVIL ,AND I AM NOT ANGRY,OR FRUSTRATED,IT SEEMS THAT YOUR FATHER THE DEVIL AS BLINDED YOU TO THE POINT THAT YOU HAVE LOST YOUR TASTE FOR GODLY TRUTH ,YOU HAVE NOW DEVELOPED HIS DECIESE “EGO”100% PURE EGO,

ONLY THE DEVIL FEELS THIS SORT OF FRUSTRATION ,BECAUSE HE IS LEFT OUT OF GODS GIFT OF LIVE,SO NO WANDER THAT HIS SERVANTS LIKE YOU HAVE THAT SAME FRUSTRATION AND NEED TO LOWERING OTHERS IN THEIR WEB OF FRUSTRATION AND CRAP OF FALSE RELIGION

Are you drinking? Don't drink and post.

You may want to look into anger management classes.

Enjoy

Colter

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Colter @ July 15 2012,17:33)

Quote (terraricca @ July 15 2012,08:37)

colter

Colter

colter

Are you drinking? Don't drink and post.

You may want to look into anger management classes.

Enjoy

Colter

Colter

That's what crap religion books and their supporters do to me 🏃😃

Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 14 2012,04:43)

Quote (942767 @ July 14 2012,11:19)

Quote (terraricca @ July 13 2012,14:44)
    Marty

And so, he said that if someone did not want to hear the truth for me to “shake the dust off my feet” for a testimony against that city of that person.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

this respond is so organized religion ,and those words so miss understood ,DO YOU KNOW WHY CHRIST NEVER JOINT ANY OF THOSE RELIGION IN HIS TIME ??? AND WHY DID HE AND HIS APOSTLES STILL WERE GOING TO THE TEMPLE IN JERUSALEM ???

AND ONE MORE THING ;2Co 11:10 As surely as the truth of Christ is in me, nobody in the regions of Achaia will stop this boasting of mine.
    2Co 11:11 Why? Because I do not love you? God knows I do!
    2Co 11:12 And I will keep on doing what I am doing in order to cut the ground from under those who want an opportunity to be considered equal with us in the things they boast about.
    2Co 11:13 For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, masquerading as apostles of Christ.
    2Co 11:14 And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.
    2Co 11:15 It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.

the word of God his the truth and I will stand with it forever .

Hi Pierre:

God is the judge.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

no answers ???

Hi Pierre:

Are you an Apostle that has been sent by God to Judge me?

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Participant

Quote (Ed J @ July 14 2012,10:08)

Quote (942767 @ July 14 2012,04:15)

Quote (Ed J @ July 13 2012,15:08)

Quote (942767 @ July 13 2012,14:04)
    Hi Ed:

God was “justified in the spirit”?  No, God did not become flesh.  God was in Christ reconciling the world unto himself.

2Cr 5:18   And all things [are] of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;  

2Cr 5:19   To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.  

Hi Marty,

God tabernacles in our flesh.

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)

Hi Ed:

That is correct.  The body of Christ is the “temple of the Holy Ghost”, but God did not become flesh.  God is a Spirit.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Hi Marty,

“The Word” was God                  (John 1:1)
    “The Word” was made flesh       (John 1:14)

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Hi Ed:

The Word = Logos = what God has spoken and embodies an idea. That idea was to make man in his own image. The first Adam was made a living soul. The last Adam was made a living spirit.

God made all things by him, the last Adam, knowing that in him his plan for humanity would be fulfilled.

And so, in John 1 the “Logos” pertains to Jesus but is not Jesus as a sentient person.

In John 1:14 the Logos was made flesh. What God had spoken in the OT beginning with Genesis relative to Jesus was made a reality when Jesus was born into this world of the virgin Mary.

John 1:1c and the Logos was God is explained in saying that God is love, and he demonstrated this love for humanity by giving us His only begotten Son to be the propitiation for our sins and through whom He would reconcile us unto Himself.

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

1:18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared [him].

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 14 2012,12:49)

Quote (942767 @ July 12 2012,20:16)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 12 2012,09:56)

Quote (942767 @ July 11 2012,15:36)
    This the propetic Word of God which is not a spiritual being who became flesh otherwise you would have and “the Word was God” which you say is Jesus and if so, “Jesus is God” and “the Word became flesh” or “God became flesh”.

Marty,

You will NEVER come to a true understanding of scripture until you rid yourself of the Trinitarian translation, “and the Word was God”.  Using this flawed translation, it wouldn't matter WHAT the Word was, because John 1:14 will ALWAYS end up teaching that God became flesh.

It's a simple equation:

THE WORD WAS GOD + THE WORD BECAME FLESH = GOD BECAME FLESH

Now, it appears that you don't believe God became flesh, right?  Neither do I.  But there is no SENSIBLE way around God becoming flesh when using that flawed translation of John 1:1c.

Nor does that flawed translation make a lick of sense to begin with.  Marty, when you wrote the post I'm responding to, was Marty with you?

See?  If you ARE Marty, there is no way you can also be WITH Marty.  The only way MARTY can be with MARTY is if there are more than one MARTY.  And the only way GOD can be with GOD is if there are more than one GOD.

Marty, John 1:1 speaks of a Word who was with THE God in the beginning, and was also a god.  This one, as a god himself, was existing in the form of THE God, but became flesh (emptied himself and was made in the likeness of a human being).

Eventually, you will know this for a fact.  I'm just trying to get you there a little sooner.

Hi Mike:

And so, if you translate John 1:1c as you want to say it should be, “a god was with God” and a god was God, and “a god” became flesh.

Is this what you want me to believe?

Love in Christ,
    Marty

No Marty,

I want you to believe what John was actually teaching us:  The one who has the title “the Word of God” was with THE God in the beginning, and the one who has the title “the Word of God” was himself a god.

John 1:1 NWT
    In [the] beginning the Word was, and the Word was with God, and the Word was a god.

Yes, but if you translate John 1:1c “and the Word was a God” that would mean that John 1:14 would be “and the Word who himself is a god became flesh”, would it not?

Yes, he was with God in the beginning in the heart of the Father, as a Son whom he would bring forth of a woman at a particular point in time. He was foreordained. He did not exist as a sentient person until he was born into this world.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ July 15 2012,17:59)

Quote (terraricca @ July 14 2012,04:43)

Quote (942767 @ July 14 2012,11:19)

Quote (terraricca @ July 13 2012,14:44)
    Marty

And so, he said that if someone did not want to hear the truth for me to “shake the dust off my feet” for a testimony against that city of that person.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

this respond is so organized religion ,and those words so miss understood ,DO YOU KNOW WHY CHRIST NEVER JOINT ANY OF THOSE RELIGION IN HIS TIME ??? AND WHY DID HE AND HIS APOSTLES STILL WERE GOING TO THE TEMPLE IN JERUSALEM ???

AND ONE MORE THING ;2Co 11:10 As surely as the truth of Christ is in me, nobody in the regions of Achaia will stop this boasting of mine.
    2Co 11:11 Why? Because I do not love you? God knows I do!
    2Co 11:12 And I will keep on doing what I am doing in order to cut the ground from under those who want an opportunity to be considered equal with us in the things they boast about.
    2Co 11:13 For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, masquerading as apostles of Christ.
    2Co 11:14 And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.
    2Co 11:15 It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.

the word of God his the truth and I will stand with it forever .

Hi Pierre:

God is the judge.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

no answers ???

Hi Pierre:

Are you an Apostle that has been sent by God to Judge me?

Love in Christ,
    Marty

hi Marty

what make you think that God would do a thing like that for you ,??? even with his word in your hands you seem not to look into it for truth,

is not the scriptures the judge of all things in man ???

Jn 3:18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Colter @ July 14 2012,17:26)
    He says, `Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and you perish when his wrath is kindled.’

Hi Colter,

It's interesting that Jesus related Ps 2:12 as “Kiss the Son”.  There seems to be more and more speculation that this rendering is a mistranslation of 2:12.  

Clarke's Commentary on the Bible
    Kiss the Son, lest he be angry – It is remarkable that the word son (בר bar, a Chaldee word) is not found in any of the versions except the Syriac, nor indeed any thing equivalent to it.

The Chaldee, Vulgate, Septuagint, Arabic, and Ethiopic, have a term which signifies doctrine or discipline: “Embrace discipline, lest the Lord be angry with you,” etc. This is a remarkable case, and especially that in so pure a piece of Hebrew as this poem is, a Chaldee word should have been found; rb bar, instead of b ben, which adds nothing to the strength of the expression or the elegance of the poetry.  I know it is supposed that rb bar is also pure Hebrew, as well as Chaldee; but as it is taken in the former language in the sense of purifying, the versions probably understood it so here. Embrace that which is pure; namely, the doctrine of God.

From NETNotes:
    Traditionally, “kiss the son” (KJV). But בַּר (bar) is the Aramaic word for “son,” not the Hebrew. For this reason many regard the reading as suspect. Some propose emendations of vv. 11b-12a. One of the more popular proposals is to read בִּרְעָדָה נַשְּׁקוּ לְרַגְלָיו (bir’adah nashÿqu lÿraslayv, “in trembling kiss his feet”). It makes better sense to understand בַּר (bar) as an adjective meaning “pure” (see Pss 24:4) functioning here in an adverbial sense.

I find it truly interesting that the LXX has, Accept correction, lest at any time the Lord be angry………., since Jesus and the writers of the NT quoted from the LXX 67% of the time.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (942767 @ July 14 2012,19:32)
    Yes, but if you translate John 1:1c “and the Word was a God” that would mean that John 1:14 would be “and the Word who himself is a god became flesh”, would it not?

Yes…………….. AND? :)

Aren't we also told that Jesus was existing in the form of God (ie: “a god” in Biblical usage) and was made into the likeness of a human being?

jammin
    Participant

mike boy
    im still waiting for your answer

mike boy
    your father is HUMAN
    are you not HUMAN?

Christ's father is GOD
    is Christ not GOD?

you just pick yes or no
    the question is categorical

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ July 15 2012,21:00)
    mike boy
    im still waiting for your answer

mike boy
    your father is HUMAN
    are you not HUMAN?

Christ's father is GOD
    is Christ not GOD?

you just pick yes or no
    the question is categorical

:ghostface: :ghostface: :ghostface: :D

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Pierre……….. :D :laugh: :D

jammin, you are rapidly ruining what little good reputation you ever had on this site. You run around calling everyone “boy” and asking the same questions we've already answered before.

But since your memory doesn't seem to be the greatest, he we are one more time:

YES, my father is human, and therefore I am A human – but not the SAME human as my father.

And YES, Christ's Father is God, and therefore, he is A god – but not the SAME god as his Father.

Viewing 20 posts - 8,661 through 8,680 (of 25,909 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account