JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 8,601 through 8,620 (of 25,909 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ July 12 2012,16:07)
    T;

I did answer your question by speaking of Mary's two forms; one of the flesh and the other of the spirit.  No one is greater than those that have been reborn of the Spirit by the Word.  In the ways of the flesh Mary was honored above all other women in that she was chosen to be the mother of Jesus' flesh.

K

Christ apparently did not include his mother in the twelve personal disciples ,and so she was NOT one chosen to be one of them by God,got it ???

Christ at many time as shown that relation in a family does not mean much because it is of the flesh;got it ???

one more thing we as human believers are saved only by the grace of accepting it from God by believing in his son and so produce the fruit s their of ,so no fruits not saved ;got it ???
    (production of the fruits until dead that is )

Mary was a surrogate(bearier ) mother, just like the prophets were surrogate ( bearier)of the word of God

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ July 12 2012,16:15)

Quote (terraricca @ July 12 2012,08:58)

Quote (942767 @ July 12 2012,15:36)
    Hi:

I have this revelation to share with you.

The “Logos” which is “the Word which God has spoken” which in John 1 pertains to Jesus “became flesh”.

This the propetic Word of God which is not a spiritual being who became flesh otherwise you would have and “the Word was God” which you say is Jesus and if so, “Jesus is God” and “the Word became flesh” or “God became flesh”.

On the other hand Jesus stated the following when explaining what he meant by stating that he was the bread of life that came down from heaven and explaining those scriptures about eating his flesh and drinking his blood:

Jhn 6:63   It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, [they] are spirit, and [they] are life

This is the Rhema Word of God which is the Word of God which is spoken to humanity with the intent of it being obeyed and so becoming a part of a person's spirit, and so, the “spirit” does not become “flesh” but the spirit is the life that is lived through the body which happens to be flesh.

Hebrews 1 states:

Hbr 1:1 ¶ God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,  

Hbr 1:2   Hath in these last days spoken unto us by [his] Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;  

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty

this revelation of yours is not from scriptures nor is in line with them ,

so I pass

Pieear,

Why pass? Why not state why you do not believe his revelation “is not from scriptures nor is in line with them”? Oh yeah! That's right! You can't function without the backing of your cronies Mike and t8!  :D

F

:D :D :D YOU CANNOT FUNCTION WITHOUT YOUR 1000 OTHER FRIENDS AND YOUR LENGHTY QUOTES THAT YOU ADVERTICED

NEVER MIND SCRIPTURES THAT YOU MISS USE,

i STAY AWAY FROM YOU

:D :D

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ July 12 2012,04:28)

Quote (terraricca @ July 11 2012,12:40)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ July 11 2012,19:15)

Quote (terraricca @ July 11 2012,11:56)
    f

scriptures says MAIDEN  I think

Yes, I do not believe that she was actually a “virgin” when she gave birth to Yahshua.

f

does it matter ??? she was a surrogate mother to Christ ,the son of God

Pieear,

I also do not believe that Miriam was a surrogate mother to Yahshua. I believe that Yahseph was the biological father of Yahshua.

Pieear,

Well, does it matter is Yahshua pre-existed his birth or not? I also do not believe that Miriam was a surrogate mother to Yahshua. I believe that Yahseph was the biological father of Yahshua.

PAREIDOLIA

Hi Frank,

Jesus is God's only begotten son; 'YOU' do not believe this Biblical truth?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (942767 @ July 11 2012,14:18)
    Hi Mike:

You added that the word WHO to the scripture.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Well Marty,

Since this Word became flesh and tabernacled (dwelled) among other human beings, and since those other human beings saw HIS glory, I understand this particular Word as a “who”.  But I'll rephrase it for you in the effort of bringing you to the place I am trying to bring you:

Quote (942767 @ July 08 2012,18:27)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 05 2012,05:23)

Quote (942767 @ July 01 2012,16:23)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 02 2012,01:14)

Quote (942767 @ June 30 2012,20:41)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ June 30 2012,10:14)
    Marty,

Is it scriptural that John the Baptist called Jesus “the Lamb of God” – even though Jesus wasn't literally a lamb?  YES or NO?

Yes.

Hi Marty,

And is it scriptural that Jesus is called by the name “the Word of God” – even though he is not literally a spoke word from God?   YES or NO?

Yes.

And is it scriptural that Jesus is called the “monogenes” Son of God?  YES or NO?

Yes.

And is it scriptural that the Word THAT became flesh dwelled on earth with the glory of the “monogenes” Son of God?  YES or NO?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (kerwin @ July 11 2012,02:34)
    Mike,

Love is the sum of God's Word.

Since all things were created by God's Word they are begotten by it while it is begotten by God.

Hi Kerwin,

Here is the actual question I asked:

And is love ever said to be the only begotten of God, or have the glory of such?

Please answer with an affirmative or a negative.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (942767 @ July 11 2012,15:36)
    This the propetic Word of God which is not a spiritual being who became flesh otherwise you would have and “the Word was God” which you say is Jesus and if so, “Jesus is God” and “the Word became flesh” or “God became flesh”.

Marty,

You will NEVER come to a true understanding of scripture until you rid yourself of the Trinitarian translation, “and the Word was God”.  Using this flawed translation, it wouldn't matter WHAT the Word was, because John 1:14 will ALWAYS end up teaching that God became flesh.

It's a simple equation:

THE WORD WAS GOD + THE WORD BECAME FLESH = GOD BECAME FLESH

Now, it appears that you don't believe God became flesh, right?  Neither do I.  But there is no SENSIBLE way around God becoming flesh when using that flawed translation of John 1:1c.

Nor does that flawed translation make a lick of sense to begin with.  Marty, when you wrote the post I'm responding to, was Marty with you?

See?  If you ARE Marty, there is no way you can also be WITH Marty.  The only way MARTY can be with MARTY is if there are more than one MARTY.  And the only way GOD can be with GOD is if there are more than one GOD.

Marty, John 1:1 speaks of a Word who was with THE God in the beginning, and was also a god.  This one, as a god himself, was existing in the form of THE God, but became flesh (emptied himself and was made in the likeness of a human being).

Eventually, you will know this for a fact.  I'm just trying to get you there a little sooner.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (terraricca @ July 11 2012,16:16)
    Christ apparently did not include his mother in the twelve personal disciples ,and so she was NOT one chosen to be one of them by God,got it ???

Mark 3
    31 Then Jesus’ mother and brothers arrived. Standing outside, they sent someone in to call him. 32 A crowd was sitting around him, and they told him, “Your mother and brothers are outside looking for you.”
      33 “Who are my mother and my brothers?” he asked.

34 Then he looked at those seated in a circle around him and said, “Here are my mother and my brothers! 35 Whoever does God’s will is my brother and sister and mother.

Jesus beheld his own mother as nothing compared to his disciples who did the will of God.

kerwin
    Participant

T;

It is not written that Mary was Jesus’ surrogate mother. You conclude that is so because you do not understand how a person can have two fathers; The first the father of their flesh; and the second the father of their spirit. What Scripture declares is that Jesus’ flesh form was made of a woman and made under the Law; while his spirit form comes from above.

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ July 12 2012,09:36)

f

Yes, I do not believe that she was actually a “virgin” when she gave birth to Yahshua.

f

Pieear,

I also do not believe that Miriam was a surrogate mother to Yahshua. I believe that Yahseph was the biological father of Yahshua.

Pieear,

Well, does it matter is Yahshua pre-existed his birth or not? I also do not believe that Miriam was a surrogate mother to Yahshua. I believe that Yahseph was the biological father of Yahshua.

PAREIDOLIA

Hi Frank,

God bless

Ed J,

I believe that it is a Scriptural truth that Yahshua is Father Yahweh's only begotten son. There are many more sons (daughters, children) to be “born (begotten) again” of Father Yahweh. These many other sons (daughters, children) who will also be begotten (born again) also previously had biological earthly fathers and mothers just as Yahshua did.

PAREIDOLIA

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 12 2012,09:22)

Hi:

The “Logos” which is “the Word which God has spoken” which in John 1 pertains to Jesus “became flesh”.

On the other hand Jesus stated the following when explaining what he meant by stating that he was the bread of life that came down from heaven and explaining those scriptures about eating his flesh and drinking his blood:

Jhn 6:63   It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, [they] are spirit, and [they] are life

This is the Rhema Word of God which is the Word of God which is spoken to humanity with the intent of it being obeyed and so becoming a part of a person's spirit, and so, the “spirit” does not become “flesh” but the spirit is the life that is lived through the body which happens to be flesh.

Hebrews 1 states:

Hbr 1:1 ¶ God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,  

Hbr 1:2   Hath in these last days spoken unto us by [his] Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;  

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty

so I pass

Pieear,

Why pass? Why not state why you do not believe his revelation “is not from scriptures nor is in line with them”? Oh yeah! That's right! You can't function without the backing of your cronies Mike and t8!  :D

F

:D  :D  :D YOU CANNOT FUNCTION WITHOUT YOUR 1000 OTHER FRIENDS AND YOUR LENGHTY QUOTES THAT YOU ADVERTICED

i STAY AWAY FROM YOU

:D  :D

Pieear,

Great! I will never be bothered again by the likes of you then, right? :D

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ July 07 2012,15:24)
    t8,

Nowhere in Scripture does it ever say “Yahshua pre-existed his birth as an actual being.” There is also no mention in Scripture from where we are to get our doctrine for reproof and correction and instruction in righteousness of a son named Yahshua that was with Father Yahweh in the beginning that He created through. Also, nowhere in Scripture am I ever asked to believe and confess such foolshness!

Jesus said, “before Abraham I am”.

If I said to you, “I think therefore I am”.
    You would take that to mean that I think therefore I exist.

This is one instance where you say there are none.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ July 12 2012,16:59)
    T;

It is not written that Mary was Jesus’ surrogate mother.  You conclude that is so because you do not understand how a person can have two fathers; The first the father of their flesh; and the second the father of their spirit.  What Scripture declares is that Jesus’ flesh form was made of a woman and made under the Law; while his spirit form comes from above.

K

you still handling the terrestrial things ,and can not understand them ,you are sticking with the Law and and what is of the flesh ,

surrogate means bearier '

if you need to read more in scriptures please do ,it will help you

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ July 12 2012,17:10)

Quote (terraricca @ July 12 2012,09:22)

Hi:

Hebrews 1 states:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty

so I pass

Pieear,

F

:D  :D  :D YOU CANNOT FUNCTION WITHOUT YOUR 1000 OTHER FRIENDS AND YOUR LENGHTY QUOTES THAT YOU ADVERTICED

i STAY AWAY FROM YOU

:D  :D

Pieear,

Great! I will never be bothered again by the likes of you then, right?  :D

do you mean you will stay away from this site ???? :D :D

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 12 2012,09:56)
    It's a simple equation:

THE WORD WAS GOD + THE WORD BECAME FLESH = GOD BECAME FLESH

Yes Mike, John 1:14 fulfills this…
    (Scripture needs to be understood as a whole!)

1 Tim 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness:
    God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels,
    preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Matt 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son,
    and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

God bless

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 12 2012,04:41)

Quote (kerwin @ July 11 2012,02:34)
    Mike,

Love is the sum of God's Word.

Since all things were created by God's Word they are begotten by it while it is begotten by God.

Hi Kerwin,

Here is the actual question I asked:

And is love ever said to be the only begotten of God, or have the glory of such?

Please answer with an affirmative or a negative.

Mike;

You wish an answer according to the letter of the Word and I answered according to the spirit.  Love is an aspect of God's Word as it is the sum of his commands but God's Word also is full of the power of God as all things that have been created were created through it.

Jesus has been created through God's Word and so is begotten of the Word; the same Word that is written in his heart and placed in his inward parts.  It is the life that is in the Word that makes him a son of God and it is the fact that only through him that others also have the Word  written on their minds and placed in their hearts, that makes him the Son of God.

God is love and so is his Son; and those adopted through him.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ July 12 2012,10:05)

f

f

Pieear,

Pieear,

PAREIDOLIA

Hi Frank,

God bless
    Ed J

Ed J,

I believe that it is a Scriptural truth that Yahshua is Father Yahweh's only begotten son. There are many more sons (daughters, children) to be “born (begotten) again” of Father Yahweh. These many other sons (daughters, children) who will also be begotten (born again) also previously had biological earthly fathers and mothers just as Yahshua did.

PAREIDOLIA

Hi Frank,

Jesus is no longer (according to Frank) God's only begotten son.       …is this what you believe?
    Have you not changed the meaning of the word “Begotten” then?

God bless

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 12 2012,09:16)

Quote (kerwin @ July 12 2012,16:07)
    T;

I did answer your question by speaking of Mary's two forms; one of the flesh and the other of the spirit.  No one is greater than those that have been reborn of the Spirit by the Word.  In the ways of the flesh Mary was honored above all other women in that she was chosen to be the mother of Jesus' flesh.

K

Christ at many time as shown that relation in a family does not mean much because it is of the flesh;got it ???

one more thing we as human believers are saved only by the grace of accepting it from God by believing in his son and so produce the fruit s their of ,so no fruits not saved ;got it ???
    (production of the fruits until dead that is )

Mary was a surrogate(bearier ) mother, just like the prophets were surrogate ( bearier)of the word of God

Pieear,

Your getting your disciples and Apostles confused!

Lukyah 6:17 – Yahshua came down with them and stood on a level place; and there was a large crowd of his disciples, and a great throng of people from all Yahdah and Yerusalem and the coastal region of Tyre and Sidon,

Could seventy constitute a large crowd? Yes, it could, but, the scriptures indicate that Jesus had even more than that!

Lukyah 10:1 Now after this the Master appointed seventy others, and sent them in pairs ahead of Him to every city and place where he himself was going to come.

If there were seventy “others“, then we can assume that there are more besides the others. Yahshua commanded his disciples to “Go and make more disciples” Strange how when someone becomes a believer, they call themselves “Christian”, but back then, they were called disciples. To be a disciple should be the goal.

Yahchanan 4:1 – Therefore when the Master knew that the Pharisees had heard that Yahshua was making and immersing more disciples than Yahchanan

Yahshua said: “Go and make disciples”. Once a disciple is made, the command then falls to him to go and make disciples. In the true order of things, there should, by now, be more disciples than we could count.

The word 'disciple' in Hebrew is 'talmud' and simply means 'student' in our English language.

Miriam, Yahshua's mother was most certainly one of his disciples (students), since Yahshua said “no man comes unto the Father, but by me.” She surely did not ignore and choose not to listen to anything that her son had to teach!

GOT IT!  :D

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ July 11 2012,17:05)
    …………..previously had biological earthly fathers and mothers just as Yahshua did.

Luke 3:23
    Now Jesus himself was about thirty years old when he began his ministry. He was the son, so it was thought, of Joseph, the son of Heli,

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (t8 @ July 11 2012,17:12)
    This is one instance where you say there are none.

:D

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ July 12 2012,10:32)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ July 12 2012,10:05)

f

f

Pieear,

Pieear,

PAREIDOLIA

Hi Frank,

God bless
    Ed J

Ed J,

PAREIDOLIA

Hi Frank,

Jesus is no longer (according to Frank) God's only begotten son.       …is this what you believe?
    Have you not changed the meaning of the word “Begotten” then?

God bless

Ed J,

I am not the one who determines who or how many are of Yahweh's children.

Viewing 20 posts - 8,601 through 8,620 (of 25,909 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account