JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 8,441 through 8,460 (of 25,909 total)
  • Author
    mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (942767 @ July 01 2012,16:23)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 02 2012,01:14)

Quote (942767 @ June 30 2012,20:41)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ June 30 2012,10:14)
    Marty,

Is it scriptural that John the Baptist called Jesus “the Lamb of God” – even though Jesus wasn't literally a lamb?  YES or NO?

Yes.

Hi Marty,

And is it scriptural that Jesus is called by the name “the Word of God” – even though he is not literally a spoke word from God?   YES or NO?

Yes.

And is it scriptural that, WHILE JESUS WAS ON EARTH, he was the only begotten Son of God?  YES or NO?

terraricca
    Participant

Marty

Please show me how Jesus came down from heaven.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Jn 3:12 I have spoken to you of earthly things and you do not believe; how then will you believe if I speak of heavenly things?
    Jn 3:13 No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven—the Son of Man

in those verse they are two witnesses that speaks one his Christ and the other his John the apostles ,DO YOU BELIEVE THEM ??? YES OR NO ???

Jn 8:12 When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”

EZR 7:10 For Ezra had set his heart to study the law of the LORD and to practice it, and to teach His statutes and ordinances in Israel.
    this we all should do

DA 9:2 in the first year of his reign, I, Daniel, observed in the books the number of the years which was revealed as the word of the LORD to Jeremiah the prophet for the completion of the desolations of Jerusalem, namely, seventy years.

observed in the books ; yes this his Daniel and many others 2TI 4:13 When you come bring the cloak which I left at Troas with Carpus, and the books, especially the parchments,Jn 17:20 “My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message

what would be the reason for it ??? Jesus said ;Jn 17:21 that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me.

John as it written down so we to day can read it and believe it and so act to it and be saved

now if your question was HOW he came down well answer me first this question WHY ARE YOU HERE AND WERE DO YOU COME FROM ???

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ July 02 2012,16:36)

Quote (terraricca @ July 02 2012,01:15)

Quote (942767 @ July 01 2012,20:08)

Quote (terraricca @ June 30 2012,15:36)
    Marty

And he is before all of God's creation in the sense that God created every thing that he created by him and for him.  God's plan before the world began was to reconcile the world unto Himself through His Only Begotten Son and His Christ.

I did not see this ; God's plan before the world began”  so what you saying is that before God start to create he already made arrangements to send his son ,not created yet ,no universe ,no angels ect , Satan did not yet existed and ad not yet rebel,or men not sin,??? ,

is this your message to me ??? yes or no or what

Hi Pierre:

That is correct.

Gen 1:1 ¶ In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.  

Gen 1:2   And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness [was] upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.  

Gen 1:7   And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which [were] under the firmament from the waters which [were] above the firmament: and it was so.  

Gen 1:8   And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.  

Gen 1:31   And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, [it was] very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

Gen 2:4 ¶ These [are] the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens,  

Gen 3:1 ¶ Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?  

Love in Christ,
    Marty

MARTY

you believe this just because you believe that the beginning of all things start in Gen 1;1 is it ???

Hi Pierre:

Yes, I base my understanding on the bible which I believe to be the Word of God.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty

Ge 1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

this beginning refers to the beginning of the visible creation

THE FOLLOWING DESCRIPTION IS RELATED TO THE TRANSFORMATION OF THE EARTH INTO LIVING CONDITION PLANET.

Ge 1:2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

THE OTHER DESCRIPTIONS OF THE SON OF GOD COME LATTER

Heb 11:3 By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God’s command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible

COL 1:15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation.
    COL 1:16 For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible,

think and understand

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 01 2012,20:17)

Quote (kerwin @ June 30 2012,23:27)
    Mike;

Each time the Word of God is mentioned in Scripture is means the Word that comes out of Jehovah's mouth.   This includes Revelations 19:13.  

Jesus is called by the name of that which comes out of the mouth of God.

And is Jesus literally a word that God spoke, or a person who is called “the Word of God”?  Which one?

Mike;

Both that which comes out of the mouth of God and Jesus are called by the same name. Jesus is not that which comes out off the mouth of God but he is reflection of what it is.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (kerwin @ July 02 2012,18:34)
    Mike;

Both that which comes out of the mouth of God and Jesus are called by the same name.  Jesus is not that which comes out off the mouth of God…………….

So at least once in scripture (Rev 19:13), the phrase “the word of God” is NOT referring to that which comes out of God's mouth, but to the person Jesus Christ, right?

kerwin
    Participant

Wakeup;

Kerwin .

You should just do away with reading the english bible and just go by your  ancient greek bible.

wakeup.

It is not my Ancient Greek version of the New Testament;  It is the one used in more modern translations.

I did make an error as the added words are in 1 Corinthians 15:47 and not 1 Corinthians 15:45.  There is no “the Lord” in the Ancient Greek; though perhaps it is in the “holy” language of Latin.

Here is the ancient Greek translation I am referring to.

Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 03 2012,08:48)

Marty,

Is it scriptural that John the Baptist called Jesus “the Lamb of God” – even though Jesus wasn't literally a lamb?  YES or NO?

Yes.

Hi Marty,

And is it scriptural that Jesus is called by the name “the Word of God” – even though he is not literally a spoke word from God?   YES or NO?

Yes.

And is it scriptural that, WHILE JESUS WAS ON EARTH, he was the only begotten Son of God?  YES or NO?

No.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 03 2012,07:39)

Mike;

Both that which comes out of the mouth of God and Jesus are called by the same name.  Jesus is not that which comes out off the mouth of God…………….

So at least once in scripture (Rev 19:13), the phrase “the word of God” is NOT referring to that which comes out of God's mouth, but to the person Jesus Christ, right?

Mike;

You are claiming Jesus has the title utterance of God. I am saying he bears that title because his shape and words are the utterance of God.

Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 03 2012,09:06)
    Marty

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Jn 3:12 I have spoken to you of earthly things and you do not believe; how then will you believe if I speak of heavenly things?
    Jn 3:13 No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven—the Son of Man

in those verse they are two witnesses that speaks one his Christ and the other his John the apostles ,DO YOU BELIEVE THEM ??? YES OR NO ???

Jn 8:12 When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”

EZR 7:10 For Ezra had set his heart to study the law of the LORD and to practice it, and to teach His statutes and ordinances in Israel.
    this we all should do

DA 9:2 in the first year of his reign, I, Daniel, observed in the books the number of the years which was revealed as the word of the LORD to Jeremiah the prophet for the completion of the desolations of Jerusalem, namely, seventy years.

observed in the books ; yes this his Daniel and many others 2TI 4:13 When you come bring the cloak which I left at Troas with Carpus, and the books, especially the parchments,Jn 17:20 “My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message

what would be the reason for it ??? Jesus said ;Jn 17:21 that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me.

John as it written down so we to day can read it and believe it and so act to it and be saved

now if your question was HOW he came down well answer me first this question WHY ARE YOU HERE AND WERE DO YOU COME FROM ???

Hi Pierre:

I am aware of all the scriptures that you posted and yes, I believe the bible which is the Word of God, and I am already saved.

I asked that you show me how Jesus came down from heaven because you indicated that “he was the first creature created by God”, and so, if you are going to convince me that this is the truth, you are going to have to show me this by the scriptures.

Love inChrist,
    Marty

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ July 03 2012,20:02)

Quote (terraricca @ July 03 2012,09:06)
    Marty

Love in Christ,
    Marty

this we all should do

Hi Pierre:

I am aware of all the scriptures that you posted and yes, I believe the bible which is the Word of God, and I am already saved.

I asked that you show me how Jesus came down from heaven because you indicated that “he was the first creature created by God”, and so, if you are going to convince me that this is the truth, you are going to have to show me this by the scriptures.

Love inChrist,
    Marty

Marty

do you not believe what Jesus said ??? and what John as written for us ???

and how can you declare saved and still live ,it seems you know better than Paul ,???

terraricca
    Participant

Marty

if you are going to convince me that this is the truth, you are going to have to show me this by the scriptures.

you say that all the scriptures I have quoted you knew them and I believe you,I also believe you have read the scriptures from one cover to the other, and maybe more than ones ,

Jn 3:16 “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
    Jn 3:17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

Jn 3:18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned,….that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

NOW LOOK THIS SCRIPTURE;
    Jn 3:21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God.”

dis you really believe Christ wen he said ;Jn 3:13 No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven—the Son of Man.

according to your response to me you did NOT believe him nor in the message from John

you ask me to prove so it can convince you of the very words spoken by our Lord and Christ ,if the written words of God son can not do it why would you thing I can??? I am a nobody,

but look what Christ also said ;Jn 3:19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil.

the DEEDS = anything that is not of God in TRUTH

Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 03 2012,09:12)

Quote (942767 @ July 02 2012,16:36)

Quote (terraricca @ July 02 2012,01:15)

Quote (942767 @ July 01 2012,20:08)

Quote (terraricca @ June 30 2012,15:36)
    Marty

And he is before all of God's creation in the sense that God created every thing that he created by him and for him.  God's plan before the world began was to reconcile the world unto Himself through His Only Begotten Son and His Christ.

I did not see this ; God's plan before the world began”  so what you saying is that before God start to create he already made arrangements to send his son ,not created yet ,no universe ,no angels ect , Satan did not yet existed and ad not yet rebel,or men not sin,??? ,

is this your message to me ??? yes or no or what

Hi Pierre:

That is correct.

Gen 1:1 ¶ In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.  

Gen 1:2   And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness [was] upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.  

Gen 1:7   And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which [were] under the firmament from the waters which [were] above the firmament: and it was so.  

Gen 1:8   And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.  

Gen 1:31   And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, [it was] very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

Gen 2:4 ¶ These [are] the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens,  

Gen 3:1 ¶ Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?  

Love in Christ,
    Marty

MARTY

you believe this just because you believe that the beginning of all things start in Gen 1;1 is it ???

Hi Pierre:

Yes, I base my understanding on the bible which I believe to be the Word of God.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty

Ge 1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

this beginning refers to the beginning of the visible creation

THE FOLLOWING DESCRIPTION IS RELATED TO THE TRANSFORMATION OF THE EARTH INTO LIVING CONDITION PLANET.

Ge 1:2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

THE OTHER DESCRIPTIONS OF THE SON OF GOD COME LATTER

Heb 11:3 By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God’s command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible

COL 1:16 For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible,

think and understand

No, the first verse states:

In the beginning, God created the heaven and the earth.

And, so this had to happen before he tells us about transforming the heavens and the earth and creating the host of them thereof.

The following verse that you posted verifies this:

The problem is that you want to post scriptures out of context and trying to justify what you believe, and so you post the following scriptures:

But the scriptures in context are as follows:

Col 1:12 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:

Col 1:13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated [us] into the kingdom of his dear Son:

Col 1:14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, [even] the forgiveness of sins:

Col 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

Col 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether [they be] thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Col 1:17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

Col 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all [things] he might have the preeminence.

Col 1:19 ¶ For it pleased [the Father] that in him should all fulness dwell;

Col 1:20 And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; b
    y him, , whether [they be] things in earth, or things in heaven.

Col 1:21 And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in [your] mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled

Col 1:22 In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight:

Col 1:23 If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and [be] not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, [and] which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister;

And so, if you read the scriptures you will see that when the scriptures say that “he is the image of the invisible God”, it is making reference to Jesus the man who had been born of the virgin Mary, verse 14 makes reference to the redemption that we have in his blood, and in John 14 Jesus states that “he who has seen me has seen the Father”, and Hebrews 1 states:

Hbr 1:1 ¶ God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,

Hbr 1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by [his] Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

Hbr 1:3 Who being the brightness of [his] glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

It was God's plan to reconcile His children unto himself through Jesus, and so, yes, he created all things by him and for him, he is God's heir and we are joint heirs with him.

The following verses confirm this:

Col 1:20 And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, , whether [they be] things in earth, or things in heaven.

And I have already showed you the following scripture:

Gal 4:4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,

Gal 4:5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.

And this one which states that he was foreordained, and he was, but he did not literally exist until he was born into this world of the virgin Mary which the scripture confirms because the scripture again makes reference to his blood.

1Pe 1:17 And if ye call on the Father, who without respect of persons judgeth according to every man's work, pass the time of your sojourning [here] in fear:

1Pe 1:18 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, [as] silver and gold, from your vain conversation [received] by tradition from your fathers;

1Pe 1:19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:

1Pe 1:20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

Pierre, it is good that you have confidence in what you believe, but could it be you who needs to study the scriptures so that you can do as the following scriptures state:

2Ti 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

In John 6:

Jesus makes the statement that he came down from heaven, and he speaks of eating his flesh and drinking his blood, and so he was speaking about himself as a man, and we know that he did not exist as a man until he was born of the virgin Mary. But when he speaks of eating his flesh and drinking his blood, he is actually speaking of what he did for us in the body giving his life through obeying God even unto death on the cross so that we could be saved. He said, in explaining what he meant by eating his flesh and drinking his blood,

Jhn 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, [they] are spirit, and [they] are life.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (942767 @ July 02 2012,19:52)

Marty,

Yes.

Hi Marty,

Yes.

No.

Marty,

Since Jesus is called the only begotten Son of God in scripture, could you tell me WHY you say he isn't?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (kerwin @ July 02 2012,20:01)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 03 2012,07:39)

Mike;

Mike;

You are claiming Jesus has the title utterance of God.  I am saying he bears that title because his shape and words are the utterance of God.

It's not important to me for this discussion why you think he bears the title – only that you think he does.

Kerwin, is there at least one time in scripture where the phrase “the word of God” does NOT refer to that which comes out of the mouth of God, but to the PERSON Jesus Christ? YES or NO?

Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 03 2012,13:49)

Quote (942767 @ July 02 2012,19:52)

Marty,

Yes.

Hi Marty,

Yes.

No.

Marty,

Since Jesus is called the only begotten Son of God in scripture, could you tell me WHY you say he isn't?

He is the Only Son of God to begotten in the womb of a woman.

Monogenes= unique Only Son of God to be begotten in this way and the only one who ever will be.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

kerwin
    Participant

Marty,

I am not currently on topic in all parts; though I have mentioned the fact that John the Baptist recognized the Word in Jesus as Jesus was coming to be immersed.

An infant; even in his mother’s womb has the nature of sin; as is common to humanity.  That same infant is not accountable for his sin because he has no knowledge of sin or righteousness.  In his lack of awareness of sin an infant sins.  This is not the case of Jesus who was born the Son of God by the Word. We know this because Scripture declares he did not sin even though tempted as we are.  As an infant Jesus lacked the knowledge of sin and righteousness but the Spirit within him did not.

Scripture declares Jesus has two fathers, first God who birthed him via his Word and then David who birthed him through Mary.  This is also true of those that follow him in that they have a father of the flesh and a Father of the Spirit.  In this way his students, whom are birthed of women, follow him by being birthed through the Word as he was and this birth only occurs through faith.

When a person of flesh is born by the Word; the Word becomes flesh and makes a home among them for they become the temple of God’s Spirit.

terraricca
    Participant

Marty

No, the first verse states:

In the beginning, God created the heaven and the earth.

And, so this had to happen before he tells us about transforming the heavens and the earth and creating the host of them thereof.

what is your NO means you are quoting what I have quoted ?????????????????????

The following verse that you posted verifies this:

this you muddy it up ,so please clear it up.

The problem is that you want to post scriptures out of context and trying to justify what you believe, and so you post the following scriptures:

But the scriptures in context are as follows:

Col 1:12   Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:  

Col 1:13   Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated [us] into the kingdom of his dear Son:  

Col 1:14   In whom we have redemption through his blood, [even] the forgiveness of sins:  

Col 1:15   Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:  

Col 1:16   For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether [they be] thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:  

Col 1:17   And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.  

Col 1:18   And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all [things] he might have the preeminence.  

Col 1:20   And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, , whether [they be] things in earth, or things in heaven.  

Col 1:21   And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in [your] mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled  

Col 1:22   In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight:  

Col 1:23   If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and [be] not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, [and] which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister;

sorry but this “all the verses that Paul talks about his definitively Christ after and before his resurrection and so ;RO 16:25 Now to Him who is able to establish you according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery which has been kept secret for long ages past,

now ;
    Col 1:15   Who is (not become )the image of the invisible God, the firstborn ( not of men)of every creature:  

Col 1:16   For by him were all things created(no exceptions), that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether [they be] thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:  

Col 1:17   And he is before all things(not after all things), and by him all things consist.

those verses are now saying who he his and what has happen ;PAUL UNDER NO CONDITION TALK ABOUT CHRIST ACCOMPLISHMENT AS A MAN  ;BUT SHOW HOW GOD DID RECONCILED ALL THING AND BY WHOM GOD DID IT ” HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON THAT HE SEND FROM HEAVEN TO BE BORN OF A WOMEN SO HE COULD BE VESTED LIKE HIS FUTURE BROTHERS,

NOW WEN PAUL SAYS “ALL THINGS WERE CREATED BY HIM “WOULD THAT NOT INCLUDED MARY THE WOMAN THAT GIVE HIM BIRTH AS A HUMAN?? OR ALL THINGS ARE WITH EXCLUSIVES SO WHAT WOULD BE NOT INCLUDED IN THE “IN ALL THINGS” ???

NOW THIS ;

Heb 1:2 but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things(things not yet done as well), and through whom he made the universe.
    Heb 1:3 The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful Word(Christ). After he( the Word of God ,Christ) had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven.(so went back to heaven)

are not the words of Paul the same in Col;15-20  than in Hebrew 1;as quoted why is it said ???and through whom he made the universe.??? in Col it says this ; For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible,TELL ME WITCH IS A LIE ????

And this one which states that he was foreordained, and he was, but he did not literally exist until he was born into this world of the virgin Mary which the scripture confirms because the scripture again makes reference to his blood.

Rev 22:6 The angel said to me, “These words are trustworthy and true. The Lord, the God of the spirits of the prophets, sent his angel to show his servants the things that must soon take place.”

Rev 21:14 The wall of the city had twelve foundations, and on them were the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

Jn 17:6 “I have revealed you to those whom you gave me out of the world. They were yours; you gave them to me and they have obeyed your word.

according to your definition of preordained we have to include THE TWELVE APOSTLES,ALL THE PROPHETS ,AND ALL THE PROPHECIES GIVEN BY GOD ,

NOTICE THAT ALL HAVE PLAY A ROLE IN THE FINAL PLAN OF GOD AND STILL WILL ;TO BRING IT TO ITS END .

In John 6:

Jesus makes the statement that he came down from heaven, and he speaks of eating his flesh and drinking his blood, and so he was speaking about himself as a man, and we know that he did not exist as a man
    until he was born of the virgin Mary.  But when he speaks of eating his flesh and drinking his blood, he is actually speaking of what he did for us in the body giving his life through obeying God even unto death on the cross so that we could be saved.  He said, in explaining what he meant by eating his flesh and drinking his blood,

YOU are quick to point out what you do not accept with what you do not understand ,and so nullify the words that Christ said ,AND YOU ARE LIVING IN THE TRUTH ??? WITCH ONE ? YOURS OF CAUSE ,NOT GODS TRUTH.

and we know that he did not exist as a man until he was born of the virgin Mary.

WE KNOW THAT HE EXISTED IN HEAVEN AND THAT HE WAS SEN BY HIS FATHER TO COME ON EARTH TO FULFILL ALL WHAT WAS SAID ABOUT HIM (THE CHRIST)THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD,MARY WAS PART OF THAT FULFILLMENT AS IT SAYS ;THE MAIDEN WILL GIVE BIRTH OF A SON ;…..JOHN THE BAPTIST TESTIFY TO THIS BY SAYING ; Jn 1:15 John testifies concerning him. He cries out, saying, “This was he of whom I said, ‘He who comes after me has surpassed me because he was before me.’ ”

SO FAR YOU HAVE PROVEN TO ME AND OTHERS THAT YOU DO NOT BELIEVE IN SCRIPTURES UNLESS IT IS WORKED OUT THE WAY YOU SEE IT AND UNDERSTAND IT THAT IT SHOULD BE UNDERSTOOD BY YOU AND SO BY ALL OTHERS ,

SORRY BUT THIS IS NOT THE WAY THAT SCRIPTURES ARE TEACHING THE WORDS OF GOD AND IT NOT THE WAY CHRIST HAS TEACHES ,SO I STICK WITH SCRIPTURES ,AND YOU CAN STICK TO YOUR OWN MEN MADE CONCEPT.

ThesaurusLegend:  Synonyms Related Words Antonyms
    Adj.1.foreordained – established or prearranged unalterably; “his place in history was foreordained”; “a sense of predestinate inevitability about it”; “it seemed predestined since the beginning of the world”
    predestinate, predestined
    sure, certain – certain to occur; destined or inevitable; “he was certain to fail”; “his fate is certain”; “In this life nothing is certain but death and taxes”- Benjamin Franklin; “he faced certain death”; “sudden but sure regret”; “he is sure to win”
    Based on WordNet 3.0, Farlex clipart collection. © 2003-2012 Princeton University, Farlex Inc.

UNDERSTAND THAT THE WORDS OF GOD NEVER FAILS TO BE ACCOMPLISHED ,BUT THE TRUTH HIS THE TRUTH ,ALL THINGS HAVE BEEN CREATED THROUGH HIM ..ALL THINGS ..ALL THINGS

COL 1:26 that is, the mystery which has been hidden from the past ages and generations, but has now been manifested to His saints,
    COL 1:27 to whom God willed to make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ July 03 2012,12:52)

No.

No?

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ July 04 2012,03:56)

Quote (942767 @ July 03 2012,12:52)

No.

No?

EDJ.

Yes, he was the only begotten son of God,the first born of every creation.
    He was born by the will of God,we are born by the will of the flesh.

wakeup.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Marty,

Yes.

Hi Marty,

Yes.

And is it scriptural that Jesus is called the “monogenes” Son of God? YES or NO?

Viewing 20 posts - 8,441 through 8,460 (of 25,909 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account