JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 8,161 through 8,180 (of 25,909 total)
  • Author
    mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 19 2012,17:28)
    Hi MB,
    It is not about you.
    It is not about your teachings.

start learning again

Okay Nick. Teach me.

You can start by showing me ONE THING that I've posted which contradicts scripture.

Ready, set, GO!

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ June 19 2012,17:31)
    Yeah right! Mike, Pierre and t8's teaching “not only aligns with every scripture, but makes perfect, logical sense in the process!” :D

They teach that THEIR “Jesus” pre-existed it's birth as “a god” then emptied itself of being “a god” and became a man that has no power whatsoever! :D

Frank,

Do you realize you just paraphrased Phil 2:5-8?  :)

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    I do not teach.
    Go to the teacher

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ June 20 2012,10:13)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 18 2012,21:06)
    Hi MB,
    But it is likely I will not know the answers to any of your questions again.

:D  Yes Nick, I'm sure your answer to all questions would be “I don't know”.

Look, I don't want to be the guy trying to force someone or boss them around, Nick.  What I want is very simple:  If you cannot show SCRIPTURALLY where something I've posted is CONTRARY to what the scriptures teach, then don't say anything at all to me.

For example, scripture clearly teaches about lesser gods, of which Jehovah is God.  So I don't want to see anymore flippant and snide remarks about lesser gods……………UNLESS you can scripturally show me I've spoken in error.

Another example is your comments about logic.  You act as if the truth must be illogical mish-mash, and if someone else's doctrine makes sense, it must be false.  ???  Forgive me, but that is simply retarded, Nick.

Why on earth would you try to belittle me and Pierre and t8 simply because our doctrine not only aligns with every scripture, but makes perfect, logical sense in the process?  If YOU want to keep your nonsensical doctrine that requires something that was God becoming someone who isn't God anymore (God becomes God's own Son ??? ), then keep that doctrine.  But don't try to insult us just because YOUR doctrine is jibberish and ours makes perfect sense.

The “logic” example is often coupled with the famous “the Spirit must show you” crap.  But that is EXACTLY what the Trinitarians say to those who can't understand how the Son of God can be the very God he is the Son of.  Now unless you're personally willing to admit that the Trinitarians might be right, and that the Spirit just hasn't showed YOU the Trinity Doctrine yet, then back off this “spirit must show you” crap.  The Spirit will NEVER show any of us something that contradicts God's written word.  After all, scripture cannot be broken, and not one little pen stroke will disappear until the end comes.

Nick, in a nutshell, what I want and expect from you is to keep your insulting, condescending comments to yourself, and only comment to me when and if you have scriptures to show that what I posted was scripturally inaccurate.  I don't mind being shown my misunderstandings, but show me with SCRIPTURE – not snippy little put downs, okay?

And Nick, I might add:

Don't show Mike the same Scriptures over and over, because he doesn't like that either.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 19 2012,17:31)
    Hi MB,
    God becomes God's Son?

Is that not what you claim, Nick?

You've told me:
    1. The Word actually WAS God.
    2. The Word came to be the Son of God.

Have I got it wrong?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Ed J @ June 19 2012,17:52)
    And Nick, I might add:

Don't show Mike the same Scriptures over and over, because he doesn't like that either.

Let me make a little correction to your post, Ed:

And Nick, I might add:

Don't show Mike the same UNRELATED Scriptures over and over, because he doesn't like that either.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    Does scripture offend you?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 19 2012,17:52)
    Hi MB,
    I do not teach.

Then SHUT UP ALREADY, Nick!

You don't “teach”, but have no problem being a “Christian” who just goes around this site, thread by thread, trying to belittle the understandings of others? ??? Is that your “calling”, Nick?

When you can back your belittlements up with actual scriptures that refute the things I've posted, then you'll be worth something to me. Until then, you have been, and still are, nothing but a clanging cymbal.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 19 2012,17:56)
    Hi MB,
    Does scripture offend you?

Not at all, Nick. Do you have any scriptures to show that refute anything I've posted? I'm waiting.

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ June 20 2012,10:51)

Yeah right! Mike, Pierre and t8's teaching “not only aligns with every scripture, but makes perfect, logical sense in the process!” :D

They teach that THEIR “Jesus” pre-existed it's birth as “a god” then emptied itself of being “a god” and became a man that has no power whatsoever! :D

Frank,

Mike,

Do you realize that is YOUR own privately interpreted paraphrase and not mine and that I had made it known in accordance with YOUR own privately interpreted paraphrase that you have openly admitted that YOUR “god Jesus” emptied itself of being “a god” and became a man that had no power whatsoever! :D

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ June 20 2012,10:59)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 19 2012,17:52)
    Hi MB,
    I do not teach.

Then SHUT UP ALREADY, Nick!

You don't “teach”, but have no problem being a “Christian” who just goes around this site, thread by thread, trying to belittle the understandings of others?   ???  Is that your “calling”, Nick?

When you can back your belittlements up with actual scriptures that refute the things I've posted, then you'll be worth something to me.  Until then, you have been, and still are, nothing but a clanging cymbal.

No! Mike would never belittle the understandings of others with his own understanding! :D

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ June 19 2012,19:29)

Frank,

Mike,

Do you realize that is YOUR own privately interpreted paraphrase and not mine and that I had made it known in accordance with YOUR own privately interpreted paraphrase that you have openly admitted that YOUR “god Jesus” emptied itself of being “a god” and became a man that had no power whatsoever!   :D

Yep.  My god Jesus was existing in the form of God Almighty, but then emptied himself (made himself of no value), humbled himself as a servant, and became obedient even to the point of death.

Can you imagine that, Frank?  Our Lord, who was living the cushiest life you could imagine, alongside the Creator of all things, a being who never, ever had to die at all, made himself NOTHING, dwelled on earth as a lower form of being for 33 years, and even tasted death because of the love he and his God had for us.  This is the mind Paul asks us to have in us – a mind where the other guy is worth more than yourself.  A mind where we would be willing to exchange our nice life style for a much worse one – all for the betterment of OTHERS.

Your Jesus, on the other hand, was the luckiest guy who ever lived.  He was just a normal guy, living his short life on earth, after which he would have died anyway, just like the rest of us – and God traded him one bad day for eternal life at His right hand.  

I wish I could win that lottery.  Wouldn't we ALL jump at the chance to exchange one bad day for eternity beside our Creator?

Anyway, what you've written is scripturally correct. I wish you could see it that way, instead of as the sarcasm you intended it to be.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    Do you not know the Teacher?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    Your teachings will stand if they are of the Spirit.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    Could you ever see anything beyond your own logic?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Nick,

Can you refute any of my posts with scripture? If you can, please do so in order that I may learn the truth. If not, then shhhh…………

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    Your only tool is logic so how can we dialogue?

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ June 20 2012,12:51)

Frank,

Mike,

Do you realize that is YOUR own privately interpreted paraphrase and not mine and that I had made it known in accordance with YOUR own privately interpreted paraphrase that you have openly admitted that YOUR “god Jesus” emptied itself of being “a god” and became a man that had no power whatsoever!   :D

Yep.  My god Jesus was existing in the form of God Almighty, but then emptied himself (made himself of no value), humbled himself as a servant, and became obedient even to the point of death.

Can you imagine that, Frank?  Our Lord, who was living the cushiest life you could imagine, alongside the Creator of all things, a being who never, ever had to die at all, made himself NOTHING, dwelled on earth as a lower form of being for 33 years, and even tasted death because of the love he and his God had for us.  This is the mind Paul asks us to have in us – a mind where the other guy is worth more than yourself.  A mind where we would be willing to exchange our nice life style for a much worse one – all for the betterment of OTHERS.

Your Jesus, on the other hand, was the luckiest guy who ever lived.  He was just a normal guy, living his short life on earth, after which he would have died anyway, just like the rest of us – and God traded him one bad day for eternal life at His right hand.  

I wish I could win that lottery.  Wouldn't we ALL jump at the chance to exchange one bad day for eternity beside our Creator?

Anyway, what you've written is scripturally correct.  I wish you could see it that way, instead of as the sarcasm you intended it to be.

Mike,

No, I could never imagine such foolishness! You have quite a morbid imagination! My hope is that your morbid and foolish imagination does not ware off on others besides Pierre and t8! :D

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ June 20 2012,13:05)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ June 20 2012,12:51)

Frank,

Mike,

Anyway, what you've written is scripturally correct.  I wish you could see it that way, instead of as the sarcasm you intended it to be.

Mike,

No, I could never imagine such foolishness! You have quite a morbid imagination! My hope is that your morbid and foolish imagination does not ware off on others besides Pierre and t8!  :D

Mike,

FYI, I do not give reference to the Messiah by the inferior and Latino name “Jesus” and you certainly have not conveyed the true Messiah that I give honor to. You have only conveyed to me that you have not the least bit of comprehension of what Scripture truly teaches. And BTW, your “God of Luck” has nothing to do with Father Yahweh or His son Yahshua the Messiah that He promised to sent in this last time period. Again as always, you have been owned! :D

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 19 2012,20:02)
    Hi MB,
    Your only tool is logic so how can we dialogue?

Nope. Wrong again, Nick (as usual).

My tools are God's written words, AND my God-given logic.

Are you able to scripturally refute any of my posts, Nick?

(Just say “NO” and end this charade, okay? Because we both know you can't, and that's why you opt for snide, condescending one-liners.)

Viewing 20 posts - 8,161 through 8,180 (of 25,909 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account