JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 8,121 through 8,140 (of 25,909 total)
  • Author
    mikeboll64
    Blocked

Let me try this another way Frank (Nick, you're invited to DIRECTLY address these points too):

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ June 18 2012,16:23)
    “In the beginning God had a Plan and the Plan was fixed as God's Decree and the Plan was fully expressive of
    God's mind, and the Plan became embodied in the Man Messiah Jesus.”

Non-preexisters always want to add the word “IN” to 1:14.  But the Word BECAME flesh, Frank.  It did not come to be IN someone who already was flesh.  

1.  Frank and Nick, does your understanding rely upon ADDING the word “IN” to John 1:14?  YES or NO?

Also, your source completely ignores the fact that Jesus is most definitely named “the Word of God” in Rev 19.  So, is “the word” mentioned in John 1:1 “God's plan”, or the one named “the word” in 19:13?  This one is not a question, but what we aim to find out.

Well, we know that this particular word became flesh, and dwelled on earth with the glory of God's only begotten Son.  

2.  Which better aligns with scripture:

A.  The plan of God became flesh and dwelled on earth with the glory of God's only begotten Son?

B.  Jesus became flesh and dwelled on earth with the glory of God's only begotten Son?

We know from 1 John 1:1 that the disciples saw this word with their own eyes, and touched this word with their own hands.

3.  Which better aligns with scripture:

A.  The plan of God was seen by human eyes and touched by human hands?

B.  Jesus was seen by human eyes and touched by human hands?

Add to that the fact that John 1:3 says all things were created through this particular word.  Compare that to Col 1:16, 1 Cor 8:6, and Heb 1:2, which say the same thing about Jesus.  

4.  CAN YOU REFUTE THAT ALL THINGS ARE SCRIPTURALLY SAID TO HAVE BEEN CREATED THROUGH THE WORD AND ARE ALSO SAID TO HAVE BEEN CREATED THROUGH JESUS?

Add to that the fact that John the Baptist said very particular words about this particular word in 1:15.  He later says the exact same words about Jesus in 1:30.  

5.  DOES JOHN THE BAPTIST SAY THE SAME EXACT WORDS ABOUT THE WORD AND ABOUT JESUS?  YES OR NO?

Now maybe it will be easier for you to see the five points I want you to address Frank. That way you can actually answer those points instead of “owning me”.

Ready, set, GO!

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ June 19 2012,20:19)
    Mike,

So shall My word be that goes forth out of My mouth: it shall not return unto Me void, but IT shall accomplish that which I please, and IT shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent IT (Isayah 55:11).

f

THIS MEANS THAT WHEN GODS TALK HE DOES NOT SPEAK WITH EMPTY WORDS AND NOT WITH A FLOW OF MEANINGLESS WORDS

AND THAT HE HIS POWERFUL ENOUGH TO BRING FORTH ALL WHAT HE SAYS ,

just in case you did not understand this (Isayah 55:11).

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ June 19 2012,13:24)

Mike,

So shall My word be that goes forth out of My mouth: it shall not return unto Me void, but IT shall accomplish that which I please, and IT shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent IT (Isayah 55:11).

f

THIS MEANS THAT WHEN GODS TALK HE DOES NOT SPEAK WITH EMPTY WORDS AND NOT WITH A FLOW OF MEANINGLESS WORDS

just in case you did not understand this  (Isayah 55:11).

Piear,

I know full well that you worship the GODS! :D

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ June 19 2012,20:21)

Quote (terraricca @ June 19 2012,13:15)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ June 19 2012,20:08)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ June 19 2012,13:01)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ June 18 2012,19:53)
    Mike,

Once again, YOU HAVE BEEN OWNED! :D

Yes Frank.

I realize you call not addressing my points “owning me”.  And I further realize that you have once again not addressed my points, thereby “owning me” yet again.

Instead of “owning me”, why not try to address the points I made?

(Btw, what are your latest scriptures supposed to prove?  Do they show an instance where someone was not only with his own word, but his word actually was him?)

Mike,

I do not care to address the point that is on top of your head!  :D

Mike

Frank is gone on a spin can`t stop he be back as soon as he find an other flaw in his believe then argue it out with you  :D  :D

Piear,

You are a flaw!  :D

:D    :D  :D  :D :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :D  :D  :D

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Frank,
    Are you with your words?
    How odd

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 18 2012,20:22)
    The prophets were visited by a lesser god?
    The Spirit of Christ was in them[1peter 1] so how can both these things be true?

Since I don't subscribe to the Word being “the spirit of anointing”, but instead “Jesus, the anointed one”, I have no dilemma.

I do anxiously await your comment about NETNotes use of “lesser god” in the “For jammin” thread.  I've addressed that post to you and can't imagine why you haven't yet commented on it.  :) (Page 78, 3rd post)

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ June 19 2012,13:23)
    Let me try this another way Frank (Nick, you're invited to DIRECTLY address these points too):

“In the beginning God had a Plan and the Plan was fixed as God's Decree and the Plan was fully expressive of

Non-preexisters always want to add the word “IN” to 1:14.  But the Word BECAME flesh, Frank.  It did not come to be IN someone who already was flesh.  

1.  Frank and Nick, does your understanding rely upon ADDING the word “IN” to John 1:14?  YES or NO?

Also, your source completely ignores the fact that Jesus is most definitely named “the Word of God” in Rev 19.  So, is “the word” mentioned in John 1:1 “God's plan”, or the one named “the word” in 19:13?  This one is not a question, but what we aim to find out.

Well, we know that this particular word became flesh, and dwelled on earth with the glory of God's only begotten Son.  

A.  The plan of God became flesh and dwelled on earth with the glory of God's only begotten Son?

B.  Jesus became flesh and dwelled on earth with the glory of God's only begotten Son?

We know from 1 John 1:1 that the disciples saw this word with their own eyes, and touched this word with their own hands.

Add to that the fact that John 1:3 says all things were created through this particular word.  Compare that to Col 1:16, 1 Cor 8:6, and Heb 1:2, which say the same thing about Jesus.  

4.  CAN YOU REFUTE THAT ALL THINGS ARE SCRIPTURALLY SAID TO HAVE BEEN CREATED THROUGH THE WORD AND ARE ALSO SAID TO HAVE BEEN CREATED THROUGH JESUS?

Add to that the fact that John the Baptist said very particular words about this particular word in 1:15.  He later says the exact same words about Jesus in 1:30.  

5.  DOES JOHN THE BAPTIST SAY THE SAME EXACT WORDS ABOUT THE WORD AND ABOUT JESUS?  YES OR NO?

Now maybe it will be easier for you to see the five points I want you to address Frank.  That way you can actually answer those points instead of “owning me”.

Ready, set, GO!

Mike,

Try another way! Yours is not working! :D

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ June 19 2012,20:26)

Mike,

f

Piear,

I know full well that you worship the GODS!  :D

F

worship the true God and recognize that their are other gods

you do not even know the one almighty God

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    The lesser god is from your imagination.
    But is your prexistent Jesus separate from the Spirit of Christ?
    Sounds like you are inventing your own dogmas and preaching another Jesus.[2Cor11.4]

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ June 19 2012,13:29)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ June 19 2012,20:26)

Mike,

f

Piear,

I know full well that you worship the GODS!  :D

F

worship the true God and recognize that their are other gods

you do not even know the one almighty God

Piear,

I am no mere “God” worshiper!

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 18 2012,20:30)
    The lesser god is from your imagination

I await your comment in the “jammin” thread.  I also await your comment on my new post in the “Do men ever go to heaven” thread.

But is your prexistent Jesus separate from the Spirit of Christ?

Show me some scriptural information on this “spirit of anointing” you speak about, and I'll let you know.

Sounds like you are inventing your own dogmas and preaching another Jesus.[2Cor11.4]

That would be you, Nick.

Oh, and I'm also awaiting your DIRECT reply to the “Trinitarian” question in the pre-existent thread.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    Christ means anointed one.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ June 18 2012,20:28)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ June 19 2012,13:23)

Now maybe it will be easier for you to see the five points I want you to address Frank.  That way you can actually answer those points instead of “owning me”.

Ready, set, GO!

Mike,

Try another way! Yours is not working!  :D

Okay. I'll go slower for you:

Frank, does it make sense to you that the “plan of God” became flesh? Does it make sense that “the plan of God” dwelled on earth with the glory of God's Son?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    You have had many replies from me and you may find answers in them.
    I do not answer ones that are of shallow logic.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 18 2012,20:51)
    Hi MB,
    Christ means anointed one.

Yes I know, Nick. Show me the scriptural teachings about the “spirit of anointing” if you will.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 18 2012,20:54)
    Hi MB,
    You have had many replies from me and you may find answers in them.
    I do not answer ones that are of shallow logic.

You will if I have to take these questions to the Hot Seat. Do you want me to do that again?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    Threats??
    Do what you like if power is your live for.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    But it is likely I will not know the answers to any of your questions again.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB
    Spirit anointing?
    Acts 10.38

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 19 2012,21:13)
    Hi MB
    Spirit anointing?
    Acts 10.38

N

Ac 10:38 how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and power,

what was that the holy spirit did to Christ ??? we know what the power did right :: miracles::

Viewing 20 posts - 8,121 through 8,140 (of 25,909 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account