JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 7,901 through 7,920 (of 25,907 total)
  • Author
    Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ June 13 2012,12:48)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ June 12 2012,19:37)
    Mike,

Yahshua is not Father Yahweh's word…………….

Yes Frank.  We have both agreed that Jesus is not literally a word of Jehovah.  But we have both agreed that Jesus bears the title “the Word of God”, right?

So you can honestly say that Jesus is not literally a spoken word of Yahweh, but you can't honestly say he is not Father Yahweh's Word, for that is truly one of his names.

Mike,

Yes, I can honestly say that Yahshua is not the word of Yahweh. Yahshua's title as “The Word of Yahweh” simply indicates that he is the spokesmen of his and our Father Yahweh's word in this last time period. This is also indicated by the sharp two-edged sword that proceeds from his mouth in Revelation.

Out of his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. “He will rule them with an iron scepter.” He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of Yahweh Almighty (Revelation 19:13).

In his right hand he held seven stars, and out of his mouth came a sharp double-edged sword. His face was like the sun shining in all its brilliance (Revelation 1:16).

Did Yahshua Create Or Pre-exist His Birth?

“Jesus IS God!”?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ June 13 2012,17:50)

Quote (terraricca @ June 13 2012,10:33)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ June 13 2012,16:27)

Quote (terraricca @ June 12 2012,14:06)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ June 12 2012,20:44)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ June 12 2012,13:31)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 12 2012,13:28)
    Hi Frank,
    So long as we know you are above scripture we can understand you better.

Nick,

I have never proclaimed to be “above Scripture”, but you are most certainly below me with your snide remarks!  :D

The magician who can walk on water: Dynamo crosses the River Thames on foot – without using a bridge
    By Gavin Allen
    UPDATED: 14:50 EST, 30 June 2011

f

Biblical epic: Magician Dynamo poses while standing in the middle of the River Thames where he performed an ILLUSION in which he appeared to walk on water

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news….XpReukp

Pieear,

That is what magicians do, ILLUSIONS!  :D

F

I know this is fake ,what Jesus did was NOT

Piear,

Who said anything about what YOUR “Jesus” did being real or not?  ??? Did you loose something on the way to the store or what?  :D

F

illusion, and reality are two different thing I think

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ June 13 2012,13:10)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ June 13 2012,17:50)

Quote (terraricca @ June 13 2012,10:33)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ June 13 2012,16:27)

Quote (terraricca @ June 12 2012,14:06)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ June 12 2012,20:44)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ June 12 2012,13:31)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 12 2012,13:28)
    Hi Frank,
    So long as we know you are above scripture we can understand you better.

Nick,

I have never proclaimed to be “above Scripture”, but you are most certainly below me with your snide remarks!  :D

The magician who can walk on water: Dynamo crosses the River Thames on foot – without using a bridge
    By Gavin Allen
    UPDATED: 14:50 EST, 30 June 2011

f

Biblical epic: Magician Dynamo poses while standing in the middle of the River Thames where he performed an ILLUSION in which he appeared to walk on water

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news….XpReukp

Pieear,

That is what magicians do, ILLUSIONS!  :D

F

I know this is fake ,what Jesus did was NOT

Piear,

Who said anything about what YOUR “Jesus” did being real or not?  ??? Did you loose something on the way to the store or what?  :D

F

illusion, and reality are two different thing I think

Piear,

Yes, illusion and what is real is most certainly two different things!

:)

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Frank,
    Scripture contains illusions?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    That is a NEW teaching.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ June 12 2012,19:59)
    Mike,

Yes, I can honestly say that Yahshua is not the word of Yahweh.

But you can't say Yahshua is not the Word of Yahweh.  Because he is, according to scripture.  Nor could you say Arnold Swartzenegger is not “the Governator”.  Even though that made up word has no real English meaning, it is one of his names, and so you can't say he is not that thing.  Nor could you say the Indian “Wild Horse” is not “Wild Horse”.  You could say this human being was not literally a wild horse, but you can't look at him and say, “That's not Wild Horse”.  Are you starting to get the point?

So, like I said, you CAN honestly say that Jesus is not literally a word of God, but you can't honestly say Jesus is not “the Word of God”.

Out of his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations.

Yep.  Read my recent post in this thread that compares things said about “the Word” with things said about “Jesus”.  This is one of them.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 12 2012,20:15)
    Hi MB,
    That is a NEW teaching.

Hmmm…………..

I learned it directly from scripture, Nick. Perhaps you will quote my words, point by point, and tell us all how they are not according to scripture.

jammin
    Participant

your christ is a puny god mike.

GOd is not god.

you have one form mike and that is MAN.
    man is limited by nature.

GOD is eternal by nature. the father is GOD
    the son is GOD

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    Are you not yet one with Jesus Christ or is he a lesser god to you?
    Are you a lesser god too?

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ June 13 2012,13:40)

Mike,

Yes, I can honestly say that Yahshua is not the word of Yahweh.

But you can't say Yahshua is not the Word of Yahweh.  Because he is, according to scripture.  Nor could you say Arnold Swartzenegger is not “the Governator”.  Even though that made up word has no real English meaning, it is one of his names, and so you can't say he is not that thing.  Nor could you say the Indian “Wild Horse” is not “Wild Horse”.  You could say this human being was not literally a wild horse, but you can't look at him and say, “That's not Wild Horse”.  Are you starting to get the point?

So, like I said, you CAN honestly say that Jesus is not literally a word of God, but you can't honestly say Jesus is not “the Word of God”.

Out of his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations.

Yep.  Read my recent post in this thread that compares things said about “the Word” with things said about “Jesus”.  This is one of them.

Mike,

You keep telling me that I can not say what I have said when in fact, I have already said it! :D Again, yes, I can say Yahshua is not the word of Yahweh, since that is exactly what I believe and no, Yahshua is not Father Yahweh's word according to Scripture, since nowhere in Scripture will you ever find it said “Yahshua IS Father Yahweh's word.”

Your pulling straws from a straw man now or comparing apples to oranges with your scenario of Arnold Swartzenegger being called the “the Governator”. You are right in saying that made up word has no real English meaning. In fact, it has no meaning whatsoever to me and it certainly is not one of his names. You are playing your Trinitarian friend's scenario games now in going outside of  what Scripture actually says in attempt to prove a point:

“The Trinity is Like 3-in-1 Shampoo”. . . And Other Stupid and Foolish Scenarios

“The doctrine of the Trinity is like an egg: three parts, one thing.” Ever heard that? How about this, “The doctrine of the Trinity is like a three leaf clover: three leaves, one clover.” Or how about this, “The doctrine of the Trinity is like water: three forms, (ice, steam, liquid) one substance.”

Do you really believe that such stupid and foolish scenarios are going to sway me to believe that Yahshua is in fact Father Yahweh's word? It did not work with the stupid and foolsh Trinitarian scenarios and it most certainly will not work in the stupid and foolish scenario that you have concocted.

Father Yahweh's word is just that, His word. Again Yahshua is the Messiah's GIVEN name. Yahshua is titled “The Word of Yahweh” simply because he is the spokesman of his and our Father Yahweh's word in this last time period and since, Father Yahweh's word proceeds from his mouth.

To tell you the truth, I really do not care about anything that you have previously posted or anything that you post in the future, since all you have given me since I came back to this forum is nothing but stupid foolishness! :D

Did Yahshua Create Or Pre-exist His Birth?

“Jesus IS God!”?

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Frank For YHVH,

Isa 55:11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it
    shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which
    I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
    GOD'S WORD DIDN'T DIE and then get resurrected               …this idea is pure foolishness!

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ June 14 2012,09:00)
    Hi Frank For YHVH,

GOD'S WORD DIDN'T DIE and then get resurrected               …this idea is pure foolishness!

God bless

Ed J,

Just to make it clear to others, I never said that Father Yahweh's word died and then got resurrected. Maybe you should have directed this in response to Mike, since it seems that he believes this.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ June 14 2012,09:59)

Hi Frank For YHVH,

God bless
    Ed J

Ed J,

Just to make it clear to others, I never said that Father Yahweh's word died and then got resurrected.  Maybe you should have directed this in response to Mike, since it seems that he believes this.

Hi Frank,

I posted it to you to show others that I do in fact agree with you.
    Sorry if it was confusing to you as it was not meant that way.

God bless

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    Why did you come out of trinity and fall into polytheism?
    Unless you can follow the man Jesus you have not grasped the salvation offerd by God in him.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (jammin @ June 12 2012,21:13)
    GOD is eternal by nature. the father is GOD
    the son is GOD

God is eternal, yet Jesus died. Did God die, jammin?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ June 13 2012,15:40)
    Mike,

You keep telling me that I can not say what I have said when in fact, I have already said it!

Actually Frank,

My point was that you can't honestly say, “Jesus is not the Word of God”.  You can physically say (or type) it all you want – but it won't be true.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Ed J @ June 13 2012,17:27)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ June 14 2012,09:59)

Hi Frank For YHVH,

God bless
    Ed J

Ed J,

Just to make it clear to others, I never said that Father Yahweh's word died and then got resurrected.  Maybe you should have directed this in response to Mike, since it seems that he believes this.

Hi Frank,

I posted it to you to show others that I do in fact agree with you.
    Sorry if it was confusing to you as it was not meant that way.

God bless
    Ed J

Great point Ed and Frank! Because we all know that every single use of the word “word” in scripture means the same exact thing, right? ???

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 13 2012,17:33)
    Hi MB,
    Why did you come out of trinity and fall into polytheism?

I'll take this uninformed and untrue (on both counts) post as a sign that you weren't able to go through my last post and find where I had spoken unscripturally, like I challenged you to do.  :)

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ June 14 2012,10:37)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ June 13 2012,15:40)
    Mike,

You keep telling me that I can not say what I have said when in fact, I have already said it!

Actually Frank,

My point was that you can't honestly say, “Jesus is not the Word of God”.  You can physically say (or type) it all you want – but it won't be true.

Hi Mike,

Why can't Frank, Jesus isn't “The Word”, but he is a “Word”.
    “God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto
    the fathers by the prophets, Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son” (Heb 1:1)

God bless

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Ed,

Of all the prophets God has spoken through, Jesus is the only one who is said to be called by the name “the Word of God”.

Viewing 20 posts - 7,901 through 7,920 (of 25,907 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account