JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 6,901 through 6,920 (of 25,907 total)
  • Author
    kerwin
    Participant

Pierre;

Thank you for picking out the points to discuss.

5} It is true this Life that is in the Word shined in the valley of death; but those who love sin do not understand it.

like this one I cannot find that scripture where is it?

Psalm 23:4
    King James Version (KJV)

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

I used the valley of death because John speaks of the life that is the Word and the life that is in Yahweh’s Word protect you from death; who’s sting is sin.

John 3:19
    King James Version (KJV)

19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
    20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
    21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

I used John 3:19-21 as the frame work of item 5; because the life that is in the Word is the Light of men.

8} It is true that the Life that was coming into the world; and was in the World was rejected by the House of Israel.

still can not find the scripture

The Light was coming into the world as it is written:

John 1
    New King James Version (NKJV)

9 That was the true Light which gives light to every man coming into the world.

b) John 1:9 Or That was the true Light which, coming into the world, gives light to every man

The light is in the world as it is written:

John 1

10 He was in the world, and the world was made through Him, and the world did not know Him

The Word rejected by his own.

Jeremiah 6:19
    King James Version (KJV)

19 Hear, O earth: behold, I will bring evil upon this people, even the fruit of their thoughts, because they have not hearkened unto my words, nor to my law, but rejected it.

Note: I switched from the KJV to the NKJV because the earlier seems to say the light that is in the Word shines on every man that comes into the world.  I believe it is just as true as two alternatives offered by the NKJV but I was going by the primary one offered by the NKJV and other versions when I put down my facts.

John 1
    King James Version (KJV)

9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.
    10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 04 2012,19:01)
    Hi Jammin,
    The Man from Nazareth certainly became the Son of God by being begotten of the Word .

Nick,

Which was “the ONLY begotten of [YOUR] father” 'God' first, it's word or it's son? :D

terraricca
    Participant

K

8} It is true that the Life that was coming into the world; and was in the World was rejected by the House of Israel.

John 1

b) John 1:9 Or That was the true Light which, coming into the world, gives light to every man

John 1

10 He was in the world, and the world was made through Him, and the world did not know Him

still can not find the scripture,do you see that what you say is not what those scriptures are saying ????

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ May 05 2012,05:54)
    K

John 1

John 1

still can not find the scripture,do you see that what you say is not what those scriptures are saying ????

T;

I am not understanding you.

terraricca
    Participant

K

5} It is true this Life that is in the Word shined in the valley of death; but those who love sin do not understand it.

like this one I cannot find that scripture where is it?

Psalm 23:4
    King James Version (KJV)

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

I used the valley of death because John speaks of the life that is the Word and the life that is in Yahweh’s Word protect you from death; who’s sting is sin.

John 3:19
    King James Version (KJV)

19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
    20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
    21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

I used John 3:19-21 as the frame work of item 5; because the life that is in the Word is the Light of men.

because the life that is in the Word is the Light of men

were does it say this ;the live that is in THE WORD is the light of men ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

terraricca
    Participant

K

2} It is a true statement that the Word of God was continuously with God in the beginning because the word's he speaks are with him.

what scriptures can you give to this ???? it seems to me that THE WORD OF GOD and the words of God are not the same thing but you say they are right ????

kerwin
    Participant

T;

I seem to have erred in believing you could see God’s invisible qualities and understand Scripture.

Scripture declares the sting of death is sin. When you walk through the valley the Word of God protects you from the sting of death and removes it’s victory. Why don’t you believe that?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ May 05 2012,18:07)
    T;

I seem to have erred in believing you could see God’s invisible qualities and understand Scripture.  

Scripture declares the sting of death is sin.  When you walk through the valley the Word of God protects you from the sting of death and removes it’s victory.   Why don’t you believe that?

K

look again you did not pay attention to what i say

kerwin
    Participant

T;

The words of God and the Word of God is the same.  

Jesus inherited the name that is above every other name and that name is the Word of God.  Jesus became all of what the words of God were and are when the Word became a human being.   That is why Scripture declares he is the fulfillment of the Law.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ May 05 2012,18:15)
    T;

Jesus inherited the name that is above every other name and that name is the Word of God.  Jesus became all of what the words of God were and are when the Word became a human being.   That is why Scripture declares he is the fulfillment of the Law.

K

Jn 1:14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

you say;The words of God and the Word of God is the same.

if what you say is true then what was the difference between the words of God given to Elisha,Samuel,Daniel,Abraham and many others ?????

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (kerwin @ May 04 2012,18:15)
    Jesus inherited the name that is above every other name and that name is the Word of God.

The name Jesus inherited, no one knows but he himself.  Yet all of us know that he is named “the Word of God”, right?

Apparently then, “Word of God” is not the new name he inherited after being exalted.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    Are you not in Christ?

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ May 05 2012,06:26)

Jesus inherited the name that is above every other name and that name is the Word of God.

The name Jesus inherited, no one knows but he himself.  Yet all of us know that he is named “the Word of God”, right?

Apparently then, “Word of God” is not the new name he inherited after being exalted.

Mike;

The Jews of the First Century believed that the Word of God was above every other name; for God does all things by his words; and all things in heaven and on earth are under the authority of his words.

Don't you believe the same thing?

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ May 05 2012,06:21)

T;

K

Jn 1:14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

if what you say is true then what was the difference between the words of God given to Elisha,Samuel,Daniel,Abraham and many others ?????

T;

Same Word, but the prophets spoke it and Jesus gave it body. That is why the least in the kingdom is greater than the Baptist.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (kerwin @ May 04 2012,19:17)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ May 05 2012,06:26)

Mike;

The Jews of the First Century believed that the Word of God was above every other name; for God does all things by his words; and all things in heaven and on earth are under the authority of his words.

Don't you believe the same thing?

Even above the Divine Name itself? Show me.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ May 05 2012,19:21)

T;

K

T;

Same Word, but the prophets spoke it and Jesus gave it body.  That is why the least in the kingdom is greater than the Baptist.

K

:D :D :D :D :D

you want me to believe this ????

were did you pick that up ,words that receive a body ?????

this is new :D :D :D got scriptures ????

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,
    Jesus Christ is greater than John.
    So all in Christ are greater too.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ May 05 2012,07:52)

T;

K

T;

Same Word, but the prophets spoke it and Jesus gave it body.  That is why the least in the kingdom is greater than the Baptist.

K

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D

this is new  :D  :D  :D got scriptures ????

T;

The Word became flesh = Flesh became The Word.

Body is a synonym of flesh so;

The Word became body and the body became the Word.

It is a human body therefore;

The Word became human and the human became the Word.

The human is Jesus hence;

The Word became Jesus and Jesus became the Word.

Inherit is the to come into possession of so;

The Word inherited Jesus and Jesus inherited the Word.

These things are easy to understand.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ May 05 2012,20:22)

Quote (terraricca @ May 05 2012,07:52)

T;

K

T;

K

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D

this is new  :D  :D  :D got scriptures ????

T;

The Word became flesh = Flesh became The Word.

Body is a synonym of flesh so;

The Word became body and the body became the Word.

It is a human body therefore;

The Word became human and the human became the Word.

The human is Jesus hence;

The Word became Jesus and Jesus became the Word.

Inherit is the to come into possession of so;

The Word inherited Jesus and Jesus inherited the Word.

These things are easy to understand.

K

I do not look for opinions ,

or personal interpretation ,to convince the ignorant ,

but for your supporting scriptures ,what I seem not to be able to find in my bibles

kerwin
    Participant

T;

You do find my words in Scripture but you do not believe what they say; for it is written:

Romans 8:4
    King James Version (KJV)

4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

Now since the Word of God is fulfilled in those that walk after the Spirit; how much more is it fulfilled in the one by whom the Spirit both comes by and enables them to walk by.

Viewing 20 posts - 6,901 through 6,920 (of 25,907 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account