JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 5,881 through 5,900 (of 25,907 total)
  • Author
    mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 10 2012,18:22)
    Hi t8,
    The whole purpose of preaching is that the Word be made flesh throughout humanity.

And does the Word become the only begotten Son of God each time it is “made flesh”, Nick?

Why was the Word not said to have been “made flesh” when Saul was anointed? Or David? Or any of the OT prophets? And why didn't those people dwell on earth with the glory of an only begotten from the Father when the Word was “made flesh” in them?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (terraricca @ April 10 2012,19:07)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 11 2012,18:58)
    Hi T,
    Have you not been reborn of the Spirit of Christ?
    You would know the Word if you had.

N

that is a POOR ,and bad excuse for ignorance display

I agree, Pierre. But that is what Nick is left with. He can't come close to proving his doctrine with the scriptures – as many of them actually REFUTE his doctrine. So he is left with the old “you have to have the Spirit to understand it”, ploy…………..the same ploy the Trinitarians use.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 11 2012,12:40)

Hi t8,
    The whole purpose of preaching is that the Word be made flesh throughout humanity.

And does the Word become the only begotten Son of God each time it is “made flesh”, Nick?

Why was the Word not said to have been “made flesh” when Saul was anointed?  Or David?  Or any of the OT prophets?  And why didn't those people dwell on earth with the glory of an only begotten from the Father when the Word was “made flesh” in them?

Hi MB,
    You become one with Christ when you share the Spirit of Christ.

We can become adopted sons.

The anointing of Saul was of prophecy or kingship?

The Spirit of Christ was in the PROPHETS [1peter 1.11]not the kings, or the 70 administrators that Moses appointed.

The testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.[rev 19]

Only Jesus was given the Spirit without measure[Jn 3.34]

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 11 2012,21:06)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 11 2012,12:40)

Hi t8,

Why was the Word not said to have been “made flesh” when Saul was anointed?  Or David?  Or any of the OT prophets?  And why didn't those people dwell on earth with the glory of an only begotten from the Father when the Word was “made flesh” in them?

Hi MB,
    You become one with Christ when you share the Spirit of Christ.

We can become adopted sons.

The anointing of Saul was of prophecy or kingship?

The Spirit of Christ was in the PROPHETS [1peter 1.11]not the kings, or the 70 administrators that Moses appointed.

The testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.[rev 19]

Only Jesus was given the Spirit without measure[Jn 3.34]

N

all the parts of scriptures you have quoted ,I am sure you do not understand ,you just like mystery religion ,you still think to have an edge with you mystery ,the Jewish leaders also believed this But Jesus told them other wise ,they are the blind walking in the dark,

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    So you judge.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 11 2012,23:02)
    Hi T,
    So you judge.

N

show me wrong ???? please

I did not judge you ,the truth has judge you

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    So you judge

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 11 2012,23:08)
    Hi T,
    So you judge

N

it is the truth that judges you ,the spirit of truth

charity
    Participant

Free wil, Jesus did not want to drink a cup of suffering, yes that means he was not so convinced as you are that he was to be dyeing as such….Goals had not be reached..the mission was not fifilled… John was wilful in convincing word..as if he knew Jesus mission better than he did himself…without wavering, boldly he introduces Jesus in his doom code… behold the Lamb of God! Fancy trying to work with someone knowledgeable an determent to take you to the Slaughter for everyones sins…

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (charity @ April 11 2012,11:18)
    Free wil, Jesus did not want to drink a cup of suffering, yes that means he was not so convinced as you are that he was to be dyeing as such….Goals had not be reached..the mission was not fifilled… John was wilful in convincing word..as if he knew Jesus mission better than he did himself…without wavering, boldly he introduces Jesus in his doom code… behold the Lamb of God! Fancy trying to work with someone knowledgeable an determent to take you to the Slaughter for everyones sins…

Charity,

I have trouble understanding your word. Jesus did not see himself as equal to God and so asked that God's will be done and not his own. It is not a sign of lack of knowledge; as he expressed that knowledge many times earlier; but it is an act of servitude as he emptied himself to God.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ April 11 2012,16:10)

Hi T,
    So you judge

N

Hi T,
    There is some doubt that you know the Spirit.

charity
    Participant

It about will an seeing other open doors sir.

God has never prevented a just man from being chastened by another more powerful man? why do some believe Jesus is different? hence why was Jesus's will to not drink the cup of suffering?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 12 2012,02:50)

Hi T,
    So you judge

N

Hi T,

N

hmmmmm

terraricca
    Participant

Hi T,
    So you judge

N

Hi T,

N

Jn 15:26 “When the Counselor comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father, he will testify about me.
    Jn 15:27 And you also must testify, for you have been with me from the beginning.
    Jn 16:1 “All this I have told you so that you will not go astray.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (charity @ April 11 2012,17:18)
    It about will an seeing other open doors sir.

God has never prevented a just man from being chastened by another more powerful man? why do some believe Jesus is different? hence why was Jesus's will to not drink the cup of suffering?

Charity,

I do not know what Jesus' will was on the matter as he not say and he subjected his will to Yahweh.  

I do know he did not doubt what God had stated; for he did not sin; and such doubt is sin.  

Jesus was tempted to sin and so he was undergoing those temptations that are common to man in that situation.  Placing myself in his situation, I would say it is quite possible his old self did not want to sacrifice himself on the cross.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ April 12 2012,03:53)

Hi T,
    So you judge

N

Hi T,

N

Jn 15:26 “When the Counselor comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father, he will testify about me.
    Jn 15:27 And you also must testify, for you have been with me from the beginning.
    Jn 16:1 “All this I have told you so that you will not go astray.

Hi T,
    Yes the Spirit of the Father is given in the anointing of the Spirit of Christ.

The Father testifies about the Son[in jn 5.7-8]

charity
    Participant

what are you saying…He willed not to drink the cup of suffering, all this holy spirit talk has no clarity, even Jesus's spirit wavered at open doors.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (charity @ April 12 2012,02:42)
    what are you saying…He willed not to drink the cup of suffering, all this holy spirit talk has no clarity, even Jesus's spirit wavered at open doors.

Charity,

It has clarity if you understand the language. It is the old man, the spirit that falls short of God's righteousness and holiness; who in following; you follow into sin. Jesus referred to the part of him that desired to follow the ways of the old man; his will. God's will is that we live by the new man; and so do all that is right. The Spirit of God miraculously transforms the old man to the new man; who submits himself to God's will; even as Jesus.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,
    The old man includes the flesh which will degrade or be changed.
    God relies on us receiving and being reeducated in our minds by the Spirit.

Sons of God are led by the Spirit of God

charity
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ April 12 2012,07:58)

Quote (charity @ April 12 2012,02:42)

Charity,

It has clarity if you understand the language.  It is the old man, the  spirit that falls short of God's righteousness and holiness; who in following; you follow into sin.  Jesus referred to the part of him that desired to follow the ways of the old man; his will.   God's will is that we live by the new man; and so do all that is right.  The Spirit of God miraculously transforms the old man to the new man; who submits himself to God's will; even as Jesus.

Im sorry Jesus had obtained the quickening of the spirit, an the putting on of the new man well before the cross, right up until his words..MY God My God why have you forsaken me? things were not as they should be…Its insane to destroy a perfect gift as an un thankful child with no remorse.an even more shameful for an adult to be in agree-nce with brutal vandalism. Hence the Roman officials handled things very underhandedly, knowing their power to rule was in gepody if judea an Israel were able to see threw the mission to Take back the kingdom as promised estate before time…

The Bible is compressed with two differing jewish covenants…One from Moses who's house less preferred, which was the Law in affect in that day,..to be replaced by Jesus the son of David, whom's statues were to be risen up again, an prophetically Jesus should have ended ruling on his thrown in reality…

There was never words to say the Romans should continue their ruling as they did? followed by taking the Jewish God home an building Vatican city out of sheer fame an victory.

Viewing 20 posts - 5,881 through 5,900 (of 25,907 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account