JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 4,661 through 4,680 (of 25,908 total)
  • Author
    jammin
    Participant

the father did not became flesh mike. that's right. but the son did.

no man has the form of GOD. christ has the form of GOD! they have the same nature.
    the father and son, GOD!

as i have said, you and adam have the same form, man. but you are not adam. adam is a true man! how about you mike? a false man? hahahahah

maybe an animal mike.
    hahahahah

your doctrine is so funny! hahaha

jammin
    Participant

once again, the anti christ group cant prove their belief.

therefore, it is very clear that the word in john 1.1 is Christ. he became flesh in verse 14

he is GOD! john 1.1

he is called the WORD john 1.1

better luck next time for the dreamer group

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Mar. 04 2012,09:18)

no man has the form of GOD. christ has the form of GOD! they have the same nature.
    the father and son, GOD!

as i have said, you and adam have the same form, man. but you are not adam. adam is a true man! how about you mike? a false man? hahahahah

maybe an animal mike.
    hahahahah

Jammin,

You seem to be accusing God of having a multi-personality disorder whereas he believes he is both a father and his own son.

You are accusing God of being tempted by evil for it is written that Jesus was fully tempted as is common to man.

As Jesus has been teaching us do not attempt to remove the mote from your brother's eye until you have removed the beam from your own.

Pray for and seek godliness and the Kingdom will be yours.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Mar. 04 2012,06:55)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Mar. 04 2012,11:52)

Quote (jammin @ Mar. 03 2012,18:29)
    read your opinion in 1 john 5.20

The One who has a Son named Jesus is the One who is called “the true God” in 1 John 5:20.

then read in 1 john 5.20 that christ is not the true God.

do not sniff mosquito coil.

Jammin,

What is the nature of a servant?

jammin
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Mar. 04 2012,15:44)

the father and son, GOD!

maybe an animal mike.
    hahahahah

Jammin,

You seem to be accusing God of having a multi-personality disorder whereas he believes he is both a father and his own son.

You are accusing God of being tempted by evil for it is written that Jesus was fully tempted as is common to man.

As Jesus has been teaching us do not attempt to remove the mote from your brother's eye until you have removed the beam from your own.

so you are oneness kerwin. your doctrine is not in the bible.

btw, that is not the topic here.

make a new thread

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (jammin @ Mar. 03 2012,21:15)
    he existed when mike?

God has existed from eternity. Jesus had his origins in ancient times. He was the firstborn of all creation – the beginning of the creation of his God. He has existed since before the ages as the first of God's works.

Lightenup
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Mar. 03 2012,23:44)

the father and son, GOD!

maybe an animal mike.
    hahahahah

Jammin,

Actually Kerwin,
    Jammin is definitely making a distinction between the Father and the Son. He is saying that they both are deity and the Son is deity in nature as is the Father.

Would you deny the royalty of an earthly prince because he was not the king? Both the king and his son, the prince, would be royalty wouldn't they Kerwin. Well, both the Father and His Son are deity. Can you see the analogy?

The Son had to become a man in order to be tempted of hunger, physical tiredness, earthly rule, etc. That doesn't make Him less than the deity He was beforehand.

If a prince went to another country and lived like a pauper and did not disclose his true identity because he wanted to experience the struggles of that lifestyle, that doesn't mean that he wasn't still royalty. Does it Kerwin?

This verse proves that Jesus was more than man:
    Galatians 1:1
    Young's Literal Translation
    Paul, an apostle — not from men, nor through man, but through Jesus Christ, and God the Father, who did raise him out of the dead —

Kerwin, can you see that Paul was made an apostle not through a man but instead through Jesus Christ…

It clearly tells you that Jesus Christ is not merely a man.

God bless,
    Kathi

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (jammin @ Mar. 03 2012,21:18)
    they have the same nature.

And some of us will have the same nature as God someday. Will those of us who receive this honor also BE God Himself?

Does having the nature of the Omniscient Creator of all things make you the Omniscient Creator of all things? ???

Only in Bizarro World.

Lightenup
    Participant

Mike,
    Jesus is eternal and has the name Jehovah which confirms this. I'm not going to argue this with you because I have already shown you. I just can't let you get away with trying to teach this.

Kathi

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Lightenup @ Mar. 04 2012,07:25)
    Would you deny the royalty of an earthly prince because he was not the king?

We don't deny the royalty of the prince, Kathi.  It's just that we don't confuse him with the King.  There is but one King, and the prince serves that King like the rest of us.

Give unto the prince what belongs to the prince.  Give unto the King what belongs to the King.

But some people try to give to the prince what belongs ONLY to the King.

jammin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Mar. 05 2012,00:24)

Quote (jammin @ Mar. 03 2012,21:15)
    he existed when mike?

God has existed from eternity.  Jesus had his origins in ancient times.  He was the firstborn of all creation – the beginning of the creation of his God.  He has existed since before the ages as the first of God's works.

i thought he is a man and not GOD who became flesh. if you say that he is a god but not the true GOD, means your christ is a false god mike.

can you read that christ is a false god?

Lightenup
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Mar. 04 2012,08:25)

And some of us will have the same nature as God someday.  Will those of us who receive this honor also BE God Himself?

Does having the nature of the Omniscient Creator of all things make you the Omniscient Creator of all things?  ???

Only in Bizarro World.

Mike,
    Are you pretending to not understand that the way believers partake of the nature of God is the same way that the only begotten Son has the nature of God?

Believers are sons by GRACE…partakers of God's nature because of grace, not by being sons as a true son by nature.

You know the difference between a son that was born into the family and a son that was adopted into a family.

The adopted son can never be the born son that was born into the family although can be loved as much.

Only in bizarro world would someone think the adopted son partakes of the deity nature in the same way that the born Son who always had it.

jammin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Mar. 05 2012,00:25)

And some of us will have the same nature as God someday.  Will those of us who receive this honor also BE God Himself?

Does having the nature of the Omniscient Creator of all things make you the Omniscient Creator of all things?  ???

Only in Bizarro World.

the term for the believers is that you “can share GOD's nature”

but when it refers to christ, the bible does not teach that christ can share God's nature.

and you agree with that.

the bible says that christ has the nature of GOD! phil 2.6

study hard mr.dream boy

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Kathi,

You have NEVER showed me that Jesus is eternal, or that he is ever called “Jehovah”.  That is just more wishful thinking on your part.  In fact, I believe you walked away from the discussion after I showed yout that “beginning of the creation by God”, the way YOU tried to claim it, would require Jesus to be a verb instead of a noun.

I thought that since you walked away from the discussion, you had learned something.

And sharing God's nature is sharing God's nature.  If some of us will share God's nature like Jesus does, and be brothers and joint heirs of God with him, then your claim that Jesus is God Almighty Himself makes the whole scriptural teaching fall to pieces.

Because then we have God being an heir of God.  And we have some of us becoming BROTHERS to God Almighty, instead of SONS, like the scriptures teach.

The entire teaching of the “Jesus is God” people is absurdity.  None of it aligns with scriptures, but because you people are so hell-bent on making true what is not, you have become experts at claiming the absurd with a straight face.

Oh, I've added one more scripture to my “who created” collection, making it eight now:

Malachi 2:10
    Have we not all one Father ? Did not one God create us?
     :)

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (jammin @ Mar. 04 2012,07:59)
    but when it refers to christ, the bible does not teach that christ can share God's nature.

and you agree with that.

the bible says that christ has the nature of GOD! phil 2.6

I'm still waiting for you to post the scripture that speaks of Jesus having God's nature at all. Phil 2:6 says “form”, not “nature”.

Keep dreaming, Mr. Sandman. :)

jammin
    Participant

did you study greek mike???

im laughing hahahaha

your doctrine is so funny.

morphe – form, nature (strong's greek lexicon

therefore, mike has the form(nature) of man, but he is not a man. what are you? an animal? hahahaha

mikeboll64
    Blocked

jammin,

Let me try to dumb it down for you.

If I have the form OF Adam, then I cannot possibly BE the Adam I have the form OF.

If I have the nature OF Abraham, then I cannot possibly BE the Abraham I have the nature OF.

Do you understand this elementary knowledge?  If you are able to understand this simple concept, then apply it to Jesus and his God.

If Jesus has the form OF God, then he cannot possibly BE the God he has the form OF.

If Jesus has the nature OF God, then he cannot possibly BE the God he has the nature OF.

Why do so many people forget what the word OF means on this site?  ???

What about the fact that our God IS also Jesus' God?  If Jehovah is HIS God, then he cannot possibly BE his own God.

Do any of these help you?  (And notice that I don't use the word “Father” here, but “God”.  Why?  Because Phil 2 doesn't say Jesus was existing in the form of “the Father”, but in the form of “God”.)

jammin
    Participant

did i say that you are adam?? hahahah
    im laughing again mike. you are a joker mike.

you and adam have the form of man. ADAM is MAN, you are MAN! you are not adam of course unless you are having a mental problem mike.

if adam is a true man. of course you are a true man. or are you a false man, or maybe an animal mike?

Christ is not the father! the father is not the son! but they have the same form or nature, GOD!

:D

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (jammin @ Mar. 04 2012,09:09)
    Christ is not the father! the father is not the son! but they have the same form or nature, GOD!

Wrong.  Read my previous post again, jammin.

Phil 2 doesn't say Jesus was existing in the form of “THE FATHER”.  It says he was existing in the form of “GOD”.

If he can have the nature OF the One we call “GOD”, then he cannot possibly BE that “GOD” he has the nature OF.

Surely a third grader can understand such an elementary concept, jammin.  Why not you?   ???

jammin
    Participant

mike,

Christ has the form of GOD according to phil 2.6. therefore, he is GOD!
    i did not say that Christ is the father. im talking about the form or nature of christ!

if you have the form(nature) of man, it means that you are not man??
    you and your father have the same nature, MAN. of course you are not your father. but you have the same nature, MAN. do you agree??
    unless you are an animal mike then you will not agree.
    hahahahah

your doctrine is so funny mike.
    who teach that to you? maybe that person always sniffs mosquito coil.

Viewing 20 posts - 4,661 through 4,680 (of 25,908 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account