JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 4,141 through 4,160 (of 25,907 total)
  • Author
    davidbfun
    Participant

son = father

How so?

The Professor

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (RokkaMan @ Aug. 23 2010,05:37)
    Againb,

The Word of God is spirit.

Hi RokkaMan,

Yes; the “HolySpirit”

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (davidbfun @ Aug. 22 2010,06:56)

Quote (Ed J @ Aug. 18 2010,19:04)

Hi RokkaMan,

HolySpirit = Father: The Word

John 14:24  He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and
    The Wordwhich ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.
    John 12:49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me,
    he gave me a commandment, what I(Jesus) should say, and what I should speak.

“The Word” is (אלהים) “GOD” (John 1:1)! Jesus is “A Word”!
    “The Word” (Hō Lōgôs) [ο λογος]=443 is the 86th prime
    meaning [אלהים=86] “GOD” ĔL-ō-Hêêm=63 (YHVH=63)!

The “HolySpirit” is “The Word”(of God)!
                  Hebrew↔Greek
                (86)אלהים=ο λογος(86th Prime)
    (ĔL-ō-Hêêm)God=The Word(Hō Lōgôs)

(Lōgôs) [λογος]=373 means “Word”, and 373 is the 74th Prime Number!
    (Hō Lōgôs) [ο λογος]=443 means “The Word” and 443 is the 86th Prime Number. (John 1:1)
    “God Word”=86 and אלהים=86 ĔL-ō-Hêêm both equal 86 and ĔL-ō-Hêêm=63 means “YHVH”=63.

In English, the significant number (74) is attributed to JOSHUA=74, Messiah=74;
    also in the following: JESUS=74, Cross=74, Gospel=74, עד=74, and even English=74.
    Jesus Christ (74×32) also factors 74 in Greek Theomatically:
    [Jesus] Ιησους=74(x12), [Christ] Χριστоς=74(x20).
    [Son of Man] υιος τον ανθρωπου=74(x40).

This symbol ( > ) means GREATER THAN in mathematics
    The pieces fit together perfectly: “The Word” (86) > “Word” (74).
    In English it's comparable to (The LORD JEHOVAH) > (Lord Jesus=74) is the “God Son”=74!
                                                              “The Owner” > “Owner “
                                                                    JEHOVAH > Jesus
                                                                              86 > 74

Witnessing to the world in behalf of YHVH (Psalm 45:17)
    יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 60:13-15)

RM,

There are two “titles” “Word” and “Word of God” which refers to Jesus.

Then there is the literal word of God coming from God's mouth.

Obviously the word coming out of God's mouth is God's.

Problem is when you want to make Jesus = God.

You haven't and won't find any Scripture saying this, especially coming out of Jesus' mouth.

The Professor

Hi David,

David, you need to stay a bit more consistent.
    “Word” is Jesus; “The Word” is the “HolySpirit”. (Click Here) (And Here)

I have lined “Bible Truth”=117 up to help you to better
    understand “Our YHVH”=117; the God of our fathers.

English        ↔    Hebrew       ↔    Greek
         “Word of God”  ↔      “God”         ↔ “The Word”
    “Word of God”(86) =   (אלהים](86]     = [ο λογος](86)th Prime Hō Lōgôs
             YHVH(63)      = ĔL-ō-Hêêm(63) = The Bible(63)    
     Spirit of God(117) = (117)יהוה האלהים = Bible Truth(117)

YHVH is GOD=117
    PSALM 117 is [The Bible's Center Chapter],
    the [smallest chapter] of the [LARGEST BOOK]!

Witnessing to the world in behalf of YHVH (Psalm 45:17)
    117=יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 60:13-15)

davidbfun
    Participant

Actually, since God created everything, everything including words are God.

We are just manifestations of God's will.

The Professor

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (davidbfun @ Aug. 27 2010,10:35)
    Actually, since God created everything, everything including words are God.

We are just manifestations of God's will.

The Professor

DBF

then we are just Adam manifestation ??and do the will of Adam?

this start to look like predetermination.

Pierre

davidbfun
    Participant

Pierre,

Sorry but in writing, the “sarcasm” can't be heard.

I was trying to poke fun at their belief that basically nothing is real and everything is only “manifestations”. They also said that all we are doing is playing roles.

However, the “bottom line” is that the ending of the story of earth is written in Revelation and we can't change it. Therefore, how much “will” do I have?

The word of God has already spoken and it will come to pass, no?

The Professor

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (davidbfun @ Aug. 28 2010,11:38)
    Pierre,

Sorry but in writing, the “sarcasm” can't be heard.

I was trying to poke fun at their belief that basically nothing is real and everything is only “manifestations”.  They also said that all we are doing is playing roles.

However, the “bottom line” is that the ending of the story of earth is written in Revelation and we can't change it.  Therefore, how much “will” do I have?  

The word of God has already spoken and it will come to pass, no?

The Professor

DBF

everything will come to past but love for God and from God will remain.

Pierre

davidbfun
    Participant

Pierre,

This is why I like these verses:

Eph 2:10 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them.

Phl 4:6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.

Phl 4:7 And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Since we can't change what is going to happen, we need to enjoy the ride that God has prepared for us without being anxious….and keep our sites on Jesus.

The Professor

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (davidbfun @ Aug. 28 2010,17:09)
    Pierre,

This is why I like these verses:

Eph 2:10 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them.  

Phl 4:6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.

Phl 4:7 And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.  

Since we can't change what is going to happen, we need to enjoy the ride that God has prepared for us without being anxious….and keep our sites on Jesus.

The Professor

DBF

amen brother

Pierre

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

GOD said He exulted his WORD above His Name. As our brother Paladin so eloquently brought out. And this fit other scriptures Like the WORD of GOD is like a Sword and WE are Washed BY the Washing of the WORD,  and in the beginning was the WORD and the WORD WAS GOD , because just as you and your word are one, so is GOD and his Word one and the same thing.

Jesus also said the words he was telling us were SPIRIT and LIFE , and he went on to say those words were NOT HIS WORDS But the Words of HIM who sent Him.  Jesus also described the WORD OF GOD as a seed which if sown into our Hearts would Produce and yield  FRUIT In our lives.

I believe it is like this, our word are Us and even though we had a title as a President that still is not as important as OUR WORDS are Because our Words tell the true story of who we truly are not the titles applied to us.  There is a scripture that say i have seen Kings walking and servants  on horseback. A person is know not by his title but by his words and that also applies to GOD our Heavenly Father .  This is a very big subject and is worthy of much consideration. IMO

peace and love to you all………………………gene

Paladin
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ April 08 2011,04:41)
    GOD said He exulted his WORD above His Name. As our brother Paladin so eloquently brought out. And this fit other scriptures Like the WORD of GOD is like a Sword and WE are Washed BY the Washing of the WORD,  and in the beginning was the WORD and the WORD WAS GOD , because just as you and your word are one so is GOD and his Word one and the same thing.

Jesus also said the words he was telling us were SPIRIT and LIFE , and he went on to say those word were NOT HIS WORDS But the Word of HIM who sent Him.  Jesus also described the WORD OF GOD as a seed which if sown into our Hearts would Produce and yield  FRUIT In our lives.

I believe it is like this our word are Us and even though we had a title as a President the still is not as important as OUR WORDS are Because our Words tell the true story who we truly are not the titles applied to us.  There is a scripture that say i have seen Kings walking and servants  on horseback. A person is know not by his title but by his words and that also applies to GOD of Heavenly Father .  This is a very big subject and is worthy of much consideration. IMO

peace and love to you all………………………gene

o.k. Gene, I got your invitation and will give you my best effort.

One thing I notice, is you are referenceing verses that relate to “logos” and verses that relate to “reema.” I personally would keep them apart in my presentation, even if only by defining them. I know you knew this, but to head off any difficulty, that is the change I would make.

The “word of God” mentioned with reference to “sword” is reema, which is the spirit of God; i.e., the sword is not the
    “word of God.”

“Take the sword of the Spirit, which (the spirit) is the reema of God.”[Eph 6:17] With the sword you can both cut and parry, attack and defend, which is what the reema is good for.

The “logos of God” however, is far more sophisticated than the “reema of God,” with it you can co mudh more than with any two-edged sword; “For the logos of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.” [Heb 4:12]

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Paladin………. Sorry for the screw up brother i thought it was Mike being sarcastic, but Word in Scripture means Word to Me, and Word means (INTELLIGENT UTTERANCE) Produced by Spirit(intellect) in a Person. And if that Spirit is of GOD then His words will be in HIM Just like they were in Jesus. If we are receiving the Words Jesus spoke into us into our hearts we are receiving GOD'S SPIRIT (intellect) into us. Jesus said those words ARE SPIRIT AND LIFE.

Look Mike i do not want to get into some (SENSELESS) dispute about words like  Reena and Logos means . Paladin would be better for you to dispute with that, not me, he is an expert on Greek, a true Scholar of the language IMO. Your interjections only serves to distract from the issue of the Importance of the WORD of GOD,  I am talking about the simple meaning of WORD as in English which is (INTELLIGENT UTTERANCE) that conveys thoughts from one to another. Nothing is Sophisticated about it IMO> I do not want to be dragged into a meaningless discussion about Reena and Logos with you about this Mike.

peace and love…………………………………..gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

To ALL……….Deu 8:3…> And he humbled you, and suffered you to hunger, and fed you with manna, which you knew not, neither did your fathers know; that he make you know that man does not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds out of the mouth of the LORD does man live.

peace and love to you all…………………….gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Paladin……….Again sorry for the screw up, i would like you to better explain the difference between the word Reema and Logos, if you would brother.

peace and love to you and yours…………………………………………………….gene

Paladin
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ April 11 2011,15:58)
    Paladin……….Again sorry for the screw up, i would like you to better explain the difference between the word Reema and Logos, if you would brother.

peace and love to you and yours…………………………………………………….gene

reema ρεμα seem to reference  the written account, while logos λογος seems to reference the concept that the b]ρεμα[/b] is about; i.e., the thought behind the written account.

Moses tells the people about the record of the covenant, and they agree to the spirit of its meaning. The problem is, sometimes in scripture the two seem to get mixed as though it doesn't matter, and that adds to the confusion among scholars.

How λογος (logos) andρεμα reema are used in some scriptures:

And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the ρεμα reema which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.
    7 And Moses came and called for the elders of the people, and laid before their faces all these λογος
    logos words which the LORD commanded him.
    8 And all the people answered together, and said, All that the LORD hath spoken we will do. And Moses returned the λογος logos of the people unto the LORD.
    9 And the LORD said unto Moses, Lo, I come unto thee in a thick cloud, that the people may hear when I speak with thee, and believe thee for ever. And Moses told the ρεμα [reema] of the people unto the LORD. [Exo 9:6-9]

Here is wher God directs Moses as to the difference in the words: “And the LORD said unto Moses, Write thou these ρεμα [reema] words: for after the tenor of these λογος[logos] I have made a covenant with thee and with Israel.” [Exo 34:7]

Here is where the spirit is identified as  ρεμα
    “And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the ρεμα reema of God:” [Eph 6:17]

Here is a reference telling us about the benefit of going deeper into what is written, to get the meat of the meaning:
    Hebrews 4:12 For the logos λογος of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.[NOTE: “Deeper into what is written” does not mean the same thing “beyond what is written” would mean]

Here is a reference to what seems to be quoting scripture:
    “The ρεμα reema which I have spoken unto you are spirit and are life.” John 6:63b

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Paladin……..So are you saying one Logos is what is spoken while Reema is the intent of what is Spoken or what is behind those words? Like Moses spoke the word Logos of GOD but the Command reema represent the intent behind the words. That does make sense to me brother. Have i got what you are saying right brother. I am a simple man and need thing explained in simple and basic terms in order to retain it. I believe this is a important issue and want to better understand it brother.

peace and love to you and yours………………………………………gene

Wispring
    Participant

Hi Gene,
     Right now I am applying Logos and Reema in other ways to build logical foundation. Like a table is a concept or Logos. The words/reema I use to define or clarify what a table is.
     This concept of a table I have is defined by having a flat 3 dimensional top and 3 dimensional legs to support it. One sub-set of table is one that has 3 legs. Another sub-set is one that has 4 legs. In my mind at this point the relationship between Logos and reema is quite similar to object-oriented programming data-stucture methods and relational data-base methodology. The more sub-sets generated that have internal logic that is consistent with basic definition of the Logos the more well-defined and more clarified the mental image/Logos is to a reader or hearer of these reema/words.
     Gene this is where I am at on the learning curve with respect to usage of Logos and reema. From what Paladin is communicating, I find concepts from information science to be quite similar.

With Love and Respect,
                                                                           Wispring

P.S. Paladin said in the incarnation thread that this understanding is very appropo of the meaning. I hope my post will help you get your brain wrapped around these concepts.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

That's funny Gene!  When you thought it was me, your response was:

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ April 07 2011,21:48)
    I do not want to be dragged into a meaningless discussion about Reena and Logos with you about this Mike.

When you found out it was Paladin, your response was:

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ April 10 2011,22:58)

Doesn't that seem a little “lopsided” for someone who is supposedly only after truth?  :)

mike

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Mike…………Yes it was lopsided, because i anticipated a sarcastic response from you Mike, and reacted accordingly. It was a mistake on my part i owe you and Paladin an apology for that and i do apologize for it. Don't need more of you Character assassination Mike, so drop it OK, as any real descent Monitor would do. IMO

peace and love……………………………….gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Wispring ………….I am not sure if i am following what you are saying, about the table thing. i have a hard time understanding things unless they are in very simple terms, i believe this Logos and Reema thing is very important to understand clearly. The way i am getting it is Logos is the driving Force of the concepts (spirits) while the Reema is the putting the words in action of describing the Logos. I am not sure if that is right. Is that what in simple terms you are saying brother.

peace and love…………………………………………..gene

Viewing 20 posts - 4,141 through 4,160 (of 25,907 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account