JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 3,301 through 3,320 (of 25,908 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TT,
    The lesser is blessed by the greater and the Father is greater than the Son.
    Either you have a god who changes or an unstable god who is weak in parts.

You have many gods

georg
    Participant

Quote (thethinker @ Oct. 09 2009,03:46)
    Irene said:

I will not go to any Church cause most teach the tinity, and I will not worship in vain.
    You have been warned, to come out of her my People.  It is up to you, not me.  What you really need to do is study Ancient History.  And that God was only greater then Jesus before He went back to the Father, is simple not so.  The trinity is not of God.
    Peace and Love Irene

Irene's statement above is an example of how people exchange one “error” for another. Those who worship God in vain are no worse than those who don't worship Him at all.

Thinker: False worshiper

Irene: Non-worshiper

God: Both are unacceptable

Btw, the “doctrines and commmandents of men” had specific reference to that which put men under the yoke of bondage. If we understand it the way Irene does then ALL of us are damned.

I marvel that Irene can say that those who honor the Son EVEN AS they honor the Father are “vain” worshipers. God must be believed on “in His own dispensation.” This means that each generation is responsible to obey the revelation that was given specifically to them. The revelation given to all generations of the new covenant  is “HONOR THE SON.” Those who do not comply do not believe in God.

Therefore, Irene is both a non-believer as well as a non-worshiper.

thinker

Calling people names does not sit well with me thinker.
    That is all you can say when you dont know anyuthing else to say.  And what makes you think that I don't worship my Father in Heaven? I don't need a Building to do that, ,like you do I see.  I have no idea what in the workld you are talking about.  I am in no bondage.  I believe that we are under grace and under Jesus Blood the New Covenant.
    Look in  the mirrow, maybe you see something that agrees with what you said.
    Scriptures are what they say, and if the Shoe fits wear it.
    Irene

Quote (georg @ Oct. 10 2009,16:39)
    That is all you can say when you dont know anyuthing else to say.  And what makes you think that I don't worship my Father in Heaven? I don't need a Building to do that, ,like you do I see.  I have no idea what in the workld you are talking about.  I am in no bondage.  I believe that we are under grace  and under Jesus Blood the New Covenant.
    Irene

Didn't you reject the blood of the new covenant when you rejected the real presence of our Lord in the Eucharist?

Quote (CatholicApologist @ Oct. 09 2009,22:44)

That is all you can say when you dont know anyuthing else to say.  And what makes you think that I don't worship my Father in Heaven? I don't need a Building to do that, ,like you do I see.  I have no idea what in the workld you are talking about.  I am in no bondage.  I believe that we are under grace  and under Jesus Blood the New Covenant.
    Irene

Didn't you reject the blood of the new covenant when you rejected the real presence of our Lord in the Eucharist?

I break bread and do it in rememberence of him. I do not eat his flesh, nor do I believe it turns to flesh. Hocas pocas.

Traditions of devils.

But thats just my opinion, no offense, if it's your bag, your the one carrying it. :cool:

georg
    Participant

Quote (CatholicApologist @ Oct. 10 2009,17:44)

Irene

No way,you don't even know what you are saying and doing.  Remember we came out of Her my People.
    Rev.18:4
    And we are thankful to God our Heavenly Father forever more.
    Peace to you and yours Irene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi CA,
    Your Jesus is the bread and wine of the catholic communion?
    This bread and wine you kneel before and pray to?

The bread and wine represent the physical body of Jesus do they not?
    Jesus said
    THIS IS MY BODY
    THIS IS MY BLOOD

So why do you teach it is the REAL PRESENCE of Jesus?

If you joined the body of Christ and if you were enlivened by his spirit such a carnal view of these matters would become plain to you.

We are not worshippers of bread and wine are we?

Why do you speak of Jesus as just a body and blood person when you are more than body and blood?

Why worship the symbols of his human remains while he yet lives at the Right hand of his father and God??

Quote (Constitutionalist @ Oct. 10 2009,19:15)

Irene

I break bread and do it in rememberence of him. I do not eat his flesh, nor do I believe it turns to flesh. Hocas pocas.

Traditions of devils.

But thats just my opinion, no offense, if it's your bag, your the one carrying it.  :cool:

If you don't eat His flesh, how are you hoping to receive eternal life?

“He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath everlasting life: and I will raise him up in the last day.”

Quote (georg @ Oct. 10 2009,21:35)

Irene

No way,you don't even know what you are saying and doing.  Remember we came out of Her my People.

You used to live in Jerusalem?  When did you leave?

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Oct. 11 2009,08:03)
    Hi CA,
    Your Jesus is the bread and wine of the catholic communion?
    This bread and wine you kneel before and pray to?

The bread and wine represent the physical body of Jesus do they not?
    Jesus said
    THIS IS MY BODY
    THIS IS MY BLOOD  

So why do you teach it is the REAL PRESENCE of Jesus?

If you joined the body of Christ and if you were enlivened by his spirit such a carnal view of these matters would become plain to you.

We are not worshippers of bread and wine are we?

Why do you speak of Jesus as just a body and blood person when you are more than body and blood?

Why worship the symbols of his human remains while he yet lives at the Right hand of his father and God??

Is your hand or foot a mere symbol of you?

When you cut yourself, do you say “Don't worry, that is just a mere symbol of me.”?

La vida de la carne esta en la sangre. Levitico 17:11

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (CatholicApologist @ Oct. 12 2009,18:56)

Irene

CA,
    Good point! Irene takes the scriptures out of their historical context and then misapplies them. The “come out of her my people” statement had reference to apostate Israel.

Anyone who calls on the name of Jesus is accepted by God.

thinker

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (CatholicApologist @ Oct. 12 2009,18:55)

Quote (Constitutionalist @ Oct. 10 2009,19:15)

Irene

Traditions of devils.

But thats just my opinion, no offense, if it's your bag, your the one carrying it.  :cool:

If you don't eat His flesh, how are you hoping to receive eternal life?

“He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath everlasting life: and I will raise him up in the last day.”

Hi CA,
    He is the bread of life.

Man cannot live on bread alone but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.

His words are spirit and life.

The flesh contributes nothing.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi CA,
    You cannot be saved by eating food.

georg
    Participant

Quote (thethinker @ Oct. 12 2009,19:03)

Irene

CA,
    Good point! Irene takes the scriptures out of their historical context and then misapplies them. The “come out of her my people” statement had reference to apostate Israel.

thinker

You speakng some bull here, Brother. I go by all Scriptures that are in the Bible. If I left a Church I have come out of that system and glad of it. But your little mind can't grasp that, can it.
    Irene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi CA,
    Catholicism is apostasy.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

CA…………the word (EAT) and (DRINK) only means (TO TAKE TO ONES SELF) Nothing More , We are to take to ourselves the Sacrifice of Jesus and apply it to our lives. There is (NO) literial changing of WINE into BLOOD or BREAD into LITERAL FLESH, as your false religion teaches. When we look at the Garden of eden God told them not to (EAT) of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, the word (EAT) simply meant not to take to themselves and produce the knowledge of good and evil. It is Symbolic language.

gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Oct. 12 2009,20:34)
    Hi CA,
    Catholicism is apostasy.

Nick……..Amen to that statement.

gene

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (georg @ Oct. 12 2009,20:30)

Quote (thethinker @ Oct. 12 2009,19:03)

Irene

CA,

thinker

You speakng some bull here, Brother.  I go by all Scriptures that are in the Bible.  If I left a Church I have come out of that system and glad of it.  But your little mind can't grasp that, can it.  
    Irene

Irene,
    It is you who is shoveling the bull. How could the first Christians have interpreted scripture the way you do when the Catholic Church had not yet existed when the bible was written? The “whore” had to be an entity that the first Christians would have known. Since the Catholic Church did not exist when the Bible was written then the whore had to be something else. The whore was apostate Israel.

Do you really expect rational people to believe that the first Christians could have come out of the Catholic Church when it did not exist in their day? ???

You fail to understand that the Bible has to make sense first of all to those to whom it was originally given. If you were to go back in time and say, “The whore is the Catholic church” they would say to you, “Huh?” You also fail to comprehend that the warnings that were given to God's people were not given as a license for you to judge others. You are supposed to guard your own self and let Christ be the judge of others.

All the 71 year old ladies I know are going to church and ministering to people and taking meals to shut-ins and meeting together for prayer. But you choose to use your few remaining years judging those who do not agree with you. You don't even worship God but have the audacity to judge those who you think worship Him in vain. Jesus decides who worships God in vain and not you.

thinker

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Thinker ………Then who are you to Judge Irene, you tell her not to do something and then proceed to do it yourself. And How do you know if the words in Revelations was not talking about a future Prophetic events, when False religions as Trinitarian belief in multiplicity of GODS would take control of Peoples thinking and they were being warned to come out of those teachings so they would not recieve of their plagues. Your saying that it was talking about Israel is Just you assumption and you have (NO) facts to back it up. Irene is more right in my opinion the you are in your assumptions. The revelations was given about future events as well as present ones. IMO

gene

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Gene @ Oct. 14 2009,14:41)
    Thinker ………Then who are you to Judge Irene, you tell her not to do something and then proceed to do it yourself. And How do you know if the words in Revelations was not talking about a future Prophetic events,  when False religions as Trinitarian belief in multiplicity of GODS  would take control of Peoples thinking and they were being warned to come out of those teachings so they would not recieve of their plagues.  Your saying that it was talking about Israel is Just you assumption and you have (NO) facts to back it up. Irene is more right in my opinion the you are in your assumptions.  The revelations was given about future events as well as present ones.   IMO

gene

Gene,
    Go back and read this thread. Irene started this by saying that I worship God “in vain” because I am a trinitarian. She took Jesus' words “they worship me (God) in vain” out of their historical context. Jesus was speaking about the jews who rejected Him as their Messiah. Trinitarians confess Jesus as the Messiah more than all others. Trinitarians are not in the category of 'vain worshipers” as Jesus used the term.

If Irene stops judging who is a vain worshiper and ceases from judging my personal relationship with God then I will also stop. Until then I will give her some of her own medicine.

thinker

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Thinker……..How is it you say trinitarians confess Jesus as the Messiah, the Messiah was not to be a GOD, but a ordinary Human being anointed of GOD like Moses was. You deceive yourself , trinitarians (do not accept Jesus as the Messiah) They may think thy do but in reality they don't just another deception of theres thinker.

gene

Viewing 20 posts - 3,301 through 3,320 (of 25,908 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account