Is this proof that Jesus IS the Word?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 437 total)
  • Author
    mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 14 2011,22:09)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 15 2011,11:25)
    1.  Now…………what do you think about the scriptural FACT that the same words said about Jesus in Psalm 2 are said about the Word of God in Rev 19?  Coincidence?  

2.  What about when you add in the scriptural FACT that the beast and the kings of the earth wage war against the Lamb, and they also wage war against the Word of God? Still coincidence? 

3.  Are there TWO wars?  Where do I read about that?  

4.  Did the beast and his armies start to overwhelm the Lamb, and so the Word of God had to be sent to his aid?  Where do I read about that?

Hi Mike,

Son in Psalm 2:7 is a direct reference to Jesus.
    I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me,
    Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. (Psalms 2:7)

Psalms 2:2-3 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD(Rev.19:11-21),
    and against his anointed(Rev.17:14) saying, Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

Ed,

I don't know what point you are trying to make with Ps 2:2-3.  But please DIRECTLY address my post.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Hey Ed,

Perhaps you are finally ready to address the actual point of this thread?

John 1:3
    Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.

Ed, does the above verse say that all things were made through the Word?  YES or NO?

Colossians 1
    13 For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, 14 in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins. 15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For through him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created through him and for him.

Ed, do the above verses say that all things were created through the Son of God?  YES or NO?

1 Corinthians 8:6
    yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live.

Ed, does the above verse say that all things came through our Lord Jesus Christ?  YES or NO?

mike

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 16 2011,12:38)
    Hey Ed,

Perhaps you are finally ready to address the actual point of this thread?

John 1:3
    Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.

(1)Ed, does the above verse say that all things were made through the Word?  YES or NO?

Colossians 1
    13 For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, 14 in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins. 15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For through him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created through him and for him.

(2)Ed, do the above verses say that all things were created through the Son of God?  YES or NO?

yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live.

(3)Ed, does the above verse say that all things came through our Lord Jesus Christ?  YES or NO?

mike

Hi Mike,

I knew you would figure why your original loaded question could NOT be answered yes or no!
    If you would loose that corrupt bible and get a “AKJV Bible”, you would have a much better chance.

Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by “The Word” of God,
    so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear(Like Jesus). (Hebrews 11:3)
    All things were made by him(“The Word”); and without him was not any thing made that was made. (John 1:3)

1) John 1:3 does NOT say what you assert; what you posted is corrupt text; THROUGH is not in John 1:3. 

2) NO; “HIM” in Col 1:16 is in reference to God.
    For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth,
    visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities,
    or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: (See also Rev. 4:11)

3) Yes; it was “THROUGH” Jesus death on the cross.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 16 2011,12:33)

1.  Now…………what do you think about the scriptural FACT that the same words said about Jesus in Psalm 2 are said about the Word of God in Rev 19?  Coincidence?  

2.  What about when you add in the scriptural FACT that the beast and the kings of the earth wage war against the Lamb, and they also wage war against the Word of God?  Still coincidence? 

3.  (A)Are there TWO wars?  (B)Where do I read about that?  

4.  Did the beast and his armies start to overwhelm the Lamb, and so the Word of God had to be sent to his aid?  Where do I read about that?

Hi Mike,

Psalms 2:2-3 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD(Rev.19:11-21),
    and against his anointed(Rev.17:14) saying, Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

Ed,

I don't know what point you are trying to make with Ps 2:2-3.  But please DIRECTLY address my post.

Hi Mike,

I don't know what point you are trying to make with Ps 2:2-3.

Psalms 2:2-3 was used to show you how Rev.17:14 relates to Rev.19:11-21.

1) What same words?

2) I addressed that using Psalms 2:2-3.

3) A) Huh? B) What?

4) Was Jesus not crucified?   …did the “HolySpirit” of God not resurrect Jesus? (in Romans 8:11)

God bless

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 16 2011,23:48)
    so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear(Like Jesus). (Hebrews 11:3)
    All things were made by him(“The Word”); and without him was not any thing made that was made. (John 1:3)

1) John 1:3 does NOT say what you assert; what you posted is corrupt text; THROUGH is not in John 1:3. 

visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities,

ED j………………You have properly stated this brother. Yes all things were created by the Invisible GOD He spoke his Word and they were Created ALONE AND BY HIMSELF nothing was created by Jesus, He was a son of Man and could no more create this world and the things in it then you or i could. God gives His Glory to “know man” He “alone and by himself” is the Creator God of all things.

peace and love to you and yours………………………….gene

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 16 2011,06:48)
    1) what you posted is corrupt text; THROUGH is not in John 1:3.

Hi Ed,

Would you be so kind as to show me your PROOF of this?

Thanks.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 16 2011,07:05)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 16 2011,12:33)

2.  What about when you add in the scriptural FACT that the beast and the kings of the earth wage war against the Lamb, and they also wage war against the Word of God?  Still coincidence? 

3.  (A)Are there TWO wars?  (B)Where do I read about that?  

Hi Mike,

Ed,

Hi Mike,

I don't know what point you are trying to make with Ps 2:2-3.

Psalms 2:2-3 was used to show you how Rev.17:14 relates to Rev.19:11-21.

1) What same words?

2) I addressed that using Psalms 2:2-3.

3) A) Huh? B) What?

4) Was Jesus not crucified?   …did the “HolySpirit” of God not resurrect Jesus? (in Romans 8:11)

God bless

1.  “Ruling with an iron sceptor”.

2.  Please spell it out for me, because just listing a scripture doesn't tell me how it addresses my point.

3.  Are there TWO wars that will be fought against the beast and the kings of the earth? YES or NO?  If “YES”, where in scripture would one go to read about these TWO wars?

4.  Romans 8:11 says, ” And if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you…………”  Do you see the words “OF HIM”?  Paul speaks of the ONE who raised Jesus from the grave, (God), and the Spirit OF God living in us.

So please DIRECTLY address my point:  Was the Lamb of God getting overwhelmed by the beast and the kings of the earth and so the Word of God had to be sent to his aid?  YES or NO?  And if “YES”, then please point out the scriptures that say this happened (will happen).

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 18 2011,05:18)

Hi Ed,

Thanks.

Hi Mike,

John 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

God bless

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Sep. 16 2011,07:53)

ED j………………You have properly stated this brother. Yes all things were created by the Invisible GOD  He spoke his Word and they were Created  ALONE AND BY HIMSELF nothing was created by Jesus, He was a son of Man and could no more create this world and the things in it then you or i could. God gives His Glory to “know man” He “alone and by himself” is the Creator God of all things.

Hey Gene,

Don't you find it weird that you guys changed the word “through” in my post to “by” in only TWO of the scriptures I posted?  Why not change it to “by” in 1 Cor 8:6 too?

yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, BY whom all things came and BY whom we live.

Does that work for you?

Ed and Gene, when it says that “ALL THINGS” came from the Father, what do you guys think the “ALL THINGS” encompasses?  Do you think that only “SOME THINGS” came from the Father, or literally “ALL THINGS”?

mike

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 18 2011,05:33)

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Sep. 16 2011,07:53)

ED j………………You have properly stated this brother. Yes all things were created by the Invisible GOD  He spoke his Word and they were Created  ALONE AND BY HIMSELF nothing was created by Jesus, He was a son of Man and could no more create this world and the things in it then you or i could. God gives His Glory to “know man” He “alone and by himself” is the Creator God of all things.

Hey Gene,

Don't you find it weird that you guys changed the word “through” in my post to “by” in only TWO of the scriptures I posted?  Why not change it to “by” in 1 Cor 8:6 too?

yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, BY whom all things came and BY whom we live.

Does that work for you?

Ed and Gene, when it says that “ALL THINGS” came from the Father, what do you guys think the “ALL THINGS” encompasses?  Do you think that only “SOME THINGS” came from the Father, or literally “ALL THINGS”?

mike

Hi Mike,

AKJV Bible (1Corinthians 8:6) works for me. All things means all things; we agree on this point. :)

I offer you an explanation of what was Jesus' participation in YHVH creating this matrix.
    Isaiah 44:24 and Isaiah 37:16 basically say that YHVH “alone” created the world.
    Genesis 1:1 says: In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

Trinitarians say 1Corinthians 8:6 means that Jesus is God;
    and you say that “ALONE” doesn't really mean alone?
    Jesus' agreeing to be slain is his part in creation.

John 12:27 Now is my soul troubled; and what shall I say? Father, save me
    from this hour: but for this cause came I (from Heaven) unto this hour.
    the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. (Revelation 13:8)
    for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy. (Rev.19:10)

God bless

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 17 2011,12:28)

Hi Ed,

Thanks.

Hi Mike,

John 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

God bless

No Ed,

I meant for you to PROVE that the word “dia” means “by” in John 1:3. The first and most popular meaning of “dia” is “through”. So what PROOF can you show me that John meant to say “all things were made BY him” instead of “all things were made THROUGH him”.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 17 2011,17:39)
    Hi Mike,

AKJV Bible (1Corinthians 8:6) works for me. All things means all things; we agree on this point.

Good Ed. And it is the SAME EXACT “all things” that came FROM the Father that also came THROUGH Jesus. So if the earth is one of the “all things” that came FROM the Father, then the earth is also one of the “all things” that came THROUGH Jesus.

Are we STILL in agreement?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Father, save me
    from this hour: but for this cause came I (from Heaven) unto this hour

So then you DO agree that the PERSON Jesus came down from heaven? ???

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 18 2011,05:24)
    “Ruling with an iron sceptor”.

Hi Mike,

The verse that I wish to cite is Psalm 110:1-2…

The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand,
    until I make thine enemies thy footstool. The LORD shall send the
    rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies. (Psalm 110:1-2)

The Word “I” in verse 1 is JEHOVAH; is it not?
    Is the “HolySpirit” not the “rod of Jesus' strength”?
    This is the rod of iron spoken of in Rev 19:15 and Psalm 2:9.
    NOTICE how this phrase rod of iron is conveniently left out of Rev.17:14?

So the question is: Who is making Jesus' enemies Jesus' footstool?
    In Revelation 19:11-21 we find it's the “HolySpirit” of God,
    who IS “The Word” of God and the rod of iron!

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Please spell it out for me, because just listing a scripture doesn't tell me how it addresses my point.

Hi Mike,

“against his anointed” is: The kings of the earth (also called rulers) taking council against Christ by killing him.
    Jesus overcame them in Revelation 17:14, because God's HolySpirit raised Jesus back to life. (Rom.8:11)
    Now he sits in the heavens laughing(Psalm 2:4), as the “HolySpirit” drills these kings. (Rev.19:11-21)

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Are there TWO wars that will be fought against the beast and the kings of the earth?  YES or NO?  If “YES”, where in scripture would one go to read about these TWO wars?

Hi Mike,

The war has been going on for quite some time now. Have you had an occasion to notice?
    You got me scared posting to you, because you happily proclaim you can delete any post you want.
    You said this: “I kick myself in the butt for NOT doing what was right and deleting them the second time”.
    Jesus (according to some) is The Word: Is the possibility that this belief may not be Biblical, not worth exploring?
    You humbly said that you decided to leave the two posts the next day; and yes, I'm grateful. The other thread was for…

I started the other thread in order to help resolve differences,
    It was meant neither as a complaint nor a victory lap.
    But merely as a political discussion of protocal
    to help solve differing doctrinal views.
    I'm sorry it was not received as such. :(

Unlike the victory Post I made in the thread of slander that Kathi started.
    I for peace: but when I speak, they are for war. (Psalms 120:7)

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

(1)Romans 8:11 says, ” And if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you…………”  Do you see the words “OF HIM”?  Paul speaks of the ONE who raised Jesus from the grave, (God), and the Spirit OF God living in us.

(2)So please DIRECTLY address my point:  Was the Lamb of God getting overwhelmed by the beast and the kings of the earth (3)and so the Word of God had to be sent to his aid?  YES or NO?  (4)And if “YES”, then please point out the scriptures that say this happened (will happen).

Hi Mike,

1) The Spirit that raised Jesus from the dead IS the “HolySpirit” that lives in all born again believers.

2) He was crucified, was he not?

3) “The Word”(HolySpirit) of God was sent as our aid.

4) This happened starting at Pentecost. (See John 14:23 and Hebrews 9:28)

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 18 2011,12:12)

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 17 2011,12:28)

Hi Ed,

Thanks.

Hi Mike,

No Ed,

I meant for you to PROVE that the word “dia” means “by” in John 1:3.  The first and most popular meaning of “dia” is “through”.  So what PROOF can you show me that John meant to say “all things were made BY him” instead of “all things were made THROUGH him”.

Hi Mike,

The first and most popular meaning of “break” is “to separate or cause to separate into pieces as a result of a blow, shock, or strain.”

“Break” also means: “a place or situation at which a break occurs.”

Which meaning depends on the context it is used; yes or no?
    Do you feel that you know more than the AKJV Bible translators; yes or no?

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 18 2011,12:15)

Hi Mike,

AKJV Bible (1Corinthians 8:6) works for me. All things means all things; we agree on this point.

Good Ed.  (1)And it is the SAME EXACT “all things” that came FROM the Father that also came THROUGH Jesus.  (2)So if the earth is one of the “all things” that came FROM the Father, then the earth is also one of the “all things” that came THROUGH Jesus.

(3)Are we STILL in agreement?

Hi Mike,

1) Yes
    2) Are you implying that Jesus helped do all the creating?
        Or that it was through something Jesus did that God was able to do all the creating alone?

3) That depends on your answer to my question #2.

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 18 2011,12:16)

Father, save me
    from this hour: but for this cause came I (from Heaven) unto this hour

So then you DO agree that the PERSON Jesus came down from heaven?  ???

Hi Mike,

Yes

God bless

Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 437 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account