Has ED been an author of confusion?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    bodhitharta
    Participant

Is ED J's use of divination helping you understand God or isit just an unneeded distraction?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Asana,

The answers don't match the question.

david
    Participant

Yes, this is the most confusing poll ever. You asked two question that might have different answers?

Just an example:

1. No, it's not helping.
    2. Yes, it's a distraction.

1. Yes, it's helpful.
    2. No, it's not a distraction.

you should really change the question to only include the first question, perhaps.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi David and Mike,

quran(71)  =  Babylon(71)

It just goes to show who is the one who is confused     …Babylon means confusion.

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)

david
    Participant

Since this thread is dysfunctional and impossible to use as it stands, I have a question Ed:

Can you generate a list of several positive words that number 71?

My guess is you can.

So, quran equaling 71 and Babylon equaling 71 only goes to show that you can pick and choose either good or bad depending on what you prefer.

If Bod was given a list of the 1000's of words that add up to 71, my guess is he'd find a lot that are extremely positive. And if he believed in the Bible code, he would use that as proof, just as you are now.

But neither is proof. You are just picking and choosing among hundreds of words.
    (Unless there are just those 2 words that add up to 71.)

Ed J
    Participant

Hi David, Quite right.

But it is quite a match; don't you agree?

“At the mouth of three witnesses,
    shall the matter be established.” (Deut 19:15)

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi David, However, when used in conjunction with “The Bible”: it's quite a different story…

It's the very “Proof of God”(117) encoded into the “AKJV Bible”!

God's Signature  
                                    Proof of God=117
    GOD(26) → The Bible(63) → AKJV Bible(74) → The LORD JEHOVAH(151)

יהוה=26 (God's Name: YHVH pronounced YÄ-hä-vā)
            YHVH=63 (God's Name יהוה translated into English)
            Jesus=74 (God's Son's name in English is: “Joshua”)
            HolySpirit=151 (“FATHER: The Word”: in all believers)
            God The Father=117 (Representing “GOD”: יהוה האלהים)

“Testament”=117 in Greek is “Diatheke”= 63.

Jesus death on the cross remediated our “Testament”=117 with GOD;  יהוה האלהים=117 (JEHOVAH GOD). (Jer.31:31-34)

“The Testator”=151 was “Jesus Christ”=151

(Heb. 9:15-17: For this cause He (Jesus) is the mediator of the New Testament, that by means of death, for
    the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first (Old) Testament, that they which are called
    might receive the promise of eternal inheritance. For where a Testament is, there must also of necessity
    be the death of “The Testator”=151. For a testament is of force after men are dead: otherwise it is of
    (NO STRENGTH AT ALL WHILE THE TESTATOR LIVES.) “Jesus Christ”=151 was “The Testator”=151.

“Fruit”(74)  equals “Jesus”(74)

John 12:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, except a corn of wheat fall (Jesus=74)
    into the ground and die, it abides alone: but if it die, it brings forth much “fruit”=74.

B'shem, יהוה (YÄ-hä-vā)
    עד (Ed) (Joshua 22:34)

david
    Participant

Hi David, Quite right.

My point exactly. From your perspective (what you want to be true) it is an amazing miracle.

But from Bod's perspective, the many positive words that match up with the quran (also being 71) would be a “quite a match.”

I feel I have to now learn the Bible code just to disprove it. (I don't have time for this.) Is there a website that can generate the words that number 71?

david
    Participant

“Using a similar technique I have become the World's most accurate dart marksman. I've consecutively thrown over 1000 darts from a distance of 5 meters and hit the bullseye dead center each time. No kidding!

My secret? I throw the dart at a wall, then go up and draw the target around it. Works perfectly every time!”

I found this quote on a website that deals with “fun with the Bible code.” But, I is all about finding pretty much whatever words you want, hidden in the Bible. It's not so much about the letters that add up to numbers. Still looking.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (david @ Mar. 27 2012,17:37)

Hi David, Quite right.

My point exactly.  From your perspective (what you want to be true) it is an amazing miracle.

But from Bod's perspective, the many positive words that match up with the quran (also being 71) would be a “quite a match.”

I feel I have to now learn the Bible code just to disprove it.  (I don't have time for this.)  Is there a website that can generate the words that number 71?

Hi David,

Not that I'm aware of.
    But there are a number of sites
    that can convert words to numbers.

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi David,

Did you read and analyze my seventh post on the first page?

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 27 2012,18:04)

Quote (david @ Mar. 27 2012,17:37)

Hi David, Quite right.

My point exactly.  From your perspective (what you want to be true) it is an amazing miracle.

I feel I have to now learn the Bible code just to disprove it.  (I don't have time for this.)  Is there a website that can generate the words that number 71?

Hi David,

Not that I'm aware of.
    But there are a number of sites
    that can convert words to numbers.

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.

http://www.gematrix.org/?word=71

Gematrix.org is a calculator but you can even keep plugging in words until they agree with what you say so all the ones listed have been added by the user.

For instance “ED is Satan”=92
    But “Leviathan”=92
    “Numbers” = 92
    “rebellion” = 92

ED, does this mean anything?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (david @ Mar. 27 2012,14:23)
    Yes, this is the most confusing poll ever.  You asked two question that might have different answers?

Just an example:

1.  No, it's not helping.
    2.  Yes, it's a distraction.

1. Yes, it's helpful.
    2.  No, it's not a distraction.

you should really change the question to only include the first question, perhaps.

Tre is only one question:

Has ED been an author of confusion?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Mar. 28 2012,06:38)

Gematrix.org   is a calculator but you can even keep plugging in words until they agree with what you say so all the ones listed have been added by the user.

But “Leviathan”=92
    “Numbers” = 92
    “rebellion” = 92

1 Tim 5:19 Against an elder receive not an accusation,
    but before two or three witnesses.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 28 2012,09:13)

Gematrix.org   is a calculator but you can even keep plugging in words until they agree with what you say so all the ones listed have been added by the user.

But “Leviathan”=92
    “Numbers” = 92
    “rebellion” = 92

There are 3 numerical witnesses but if that is not nough I testify what they testify that you have been rebellious against the word of God using numbers as a form of pride like leviathan and others here have already testified that you are guilty of this so you are guilty and stand condemned.

REPENT

bodhitharta
    Participant

But “Leviathan”=92
    “Numbers” = 92
    “rebellion” = 92

There are 3 numerical witnesses but if that is not nough I testify what they testify that you have been rebellious against the word of God using numbers as a form of pride like leviathan and others here have already testified that you are guilty of this so you are guilty and stand condemned.

REPENT

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Mar. 28 2012,09:38)

But “Leviathan”=92
    “Numbers” = 92
    “rebellion” = 92

REPENT

Hi BD,

You and YOUR numbers are only “one” witness; sorry.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Oh I see, Ed.  If YOU list THREE words that add up to the same number, it is THREE witnesses.  But if Asana lists FOUR words that add up the same number, he and ALL of his numbers only add up to ONE witness.

Is that about right, Ed?   ???

Asana, to answer the question of the thread, Ed can only confuse those who are willing to buy into his numerological game.  But if even one person does, then YES, Ed is an author of confusion, IMO.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Mar. 28 2012,11:27)
    Oh I see, Ed.  If YOU list THREE words that add up to the same number, it is THREE witnesses.  But if Asana lists FOUR words that add up the same number, he and ALL of his numbers only add up to ONE witness.

Asana, to answer the question of the thread, Ed can only confuse those who are willing to buy into his numerological game.  But if even one person does, then YES, Ed is an author of confusion, IMO.

Hi Mike,

Those words I posted are from the bible; the witnesses are:

1. Jesus
    2. Paul
    3. Me and the corroborating numbers.

I hope you are now beginning to understand?

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Mar. 28 2012,11:27)

Hi Mike,

Are you suggesting that if only one person is confused by
    WHAT YOU SAY, that makes you a teacher of confusion?
    Or do your words only apply to me? (see Romans 2:3)

God bless

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account