Mikeboll’s belief in a flat world

Viewing 20 posts - 5,201 through 5,220 (of 6,415 total)
  • Author
    mikeboll64
    Blocked

Gene: Mike…….tell that to the international space station, as it goes around our earth every day, 24/7…

IT’S AVAILABLE FOR ANYONE TO SEE , “RIGHT NOW”,  ON ANY COMPUTTER OR TABLET,  24 HOURS A DAY, Every day, proof is right before your very own eyes,  to see for yourself.

Gene, I’m going to ask you a very serious question…

Are you REALLY making the argument, “I saw it on TV, therefore it MUST be real!” ?

You’ve got to be kidding me.  I once saw Sandra Bullock on TV, floating through space after the ISS blew up.  Does that mean she was REALLY floating in space, Gene?

Now, another serious question…

Gene, is it even REMOTELY POSSIBLE that the ISS images you believe are real are actually faked?  Yes or No?

And finally, here’s a video Proclaimer linked last week as “proof” we live on a ball.  It is footage from 20 miles high – taken with a GoPro camera that has a very wide angle lens.  Do you notice anything familiar about this footage, Gene?

It looks EXACTLY like the footage you see from the ISS – doesn’t it?  In fact, if somebody TOLD YOU that the screenshot you’re looking at WAS a photo from the ISS – you would just blindly believe it was.  After all, how could YOU tell the difference?

Gene, if you want to debunk flat earth, you’re going to have to do a LOT better than, “I saw it on TV!”

Might I suggest you begin with this video I made quite a while ago?  I’d have you watch it on YouTube, but they deleted it… TWICE.  YouTube doesn’t like flat earth videos that get a lot of attention…

Screenshot (419)

I’m surprised that lowest one with almost 7000 views is still up.  Anyway, I just re-uploaded it to Vimeo.  It’s only a minute and a half, Gene, and deals with precisely what we are discussing right now.  Invest 90 seconds of your life, and let me know if I made a good observation or not…

Proclaimer
    Participant

Members of cults are known to repeat their doctrines despite being clearly debunked.

God hands them over to lies because they loved not the truth.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Proclaimer, are you AFRAID to answer simple questions?  You always seem to be running away from them as fast as you can run.  😂

PROCLAIMER, WHAT IF GOD HIMSELF SAID THESE WORDS TO YOU:
    “IN THE MORNING OF THE THIRD DAY OF YOUR GRANDMOTHER, I PLACED MY HOLY SPIRIT UPON HER.”
    WOULD GOD BE TALKING ABOUT A SPECIFIC LITERAL DAY?  OR A VERY LONG UNSPECIFIED PERIOD OF TIME?

I also asked these questions to Gene, Proclaimer, and Carmel.  Of course none of them answered it.  I now invite everyone to answer it.

Joshua 6:2-15… Then the Lord said to Joshua… March around the city once with all the armed men. Do this for six days…  On the seventh day, march around the city seven times… 

Exodus 20:9-11… Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is a sabbath to the Lord your God. On it you shall not do any work…

For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, but he rested on the seventh day. 

So guys…

1.  Is the Joshua passage talking about six literal days and then a seventh literal day?  Yes or No?

2.  Is the first part of the Exodus passage talking about six literal days and then a seventh literal day?  Yes or No?

3.  Is the last part of the Exodus passage talking about six literal days and then a seventh literal day?  Yes or No?

Please DIRECTLY and HONESTLY answer the questions to the best of your ability.  Thanks.

Proclaimer, there are four VERY EASY questions right there.  Each one of them only requires a “Yes” or a “No” (although you can add to that if you want).  Why are you afraid to answer them?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Berean: Those who will have prepared to meet the Lord JEDUS IN THE AIR, TO BE WITH HIM FOREVER (in heaven for 1000 years, then on the recreated EARTH) WILL SEE IF THE EARTH IS FLAT OR ROUND, YOU DO NOT BELIEVE… .? FOR THEY WILL GO TO HEAVEN TOWARDS THE FATHER WITH JESUS, AND THEY WILL SEE THE EARTH (SEEN FROM ABOVE)

1.  Berean, you didn’t address my point that the Bible CLEARLY teaches a flat earth set on pillars, with a solid dome firmament (heaven) over the top of it, in which the sun, moon, and stars all run appointed circuits.  Do you deny that this is the world that we read about in the Bible?

2.  Yes, some of us will “go to heaven towards the Father with Jesus”.  Do you believe the Bible that God and Jesus have thrones in heaven, which are surrounded by the thrones of 24 elders?

Proclaimer
    Participant

Boats disappear from the bottom up because of the earth’s curvature

Flat Earthers dispute this however. Their proof is found in the results of the great Flat Earth Football Field Experiment (FEFFE pronounced feffé) performed by Flat Earth Scientismists back in the 2010s. 🤣

The following meme disproves the results however. Of course this truth won’t matter to Flat Earthers. They are experts at ignoring evidence, proof, and truth.

football-fields

DEBUNK STATUS: Debunked

CEBUNK DIFFICULTY: Medium.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

😄😂🤣  So football fields are curved?  The guy going out for the pass in the end zone is actually 3 feet lower than the QB throwing the hail mary from the 50 yard line?

You’re too much, dude! 😅

Proclaimer
    Participant

A properly designed football field does not lie perfectly flat. Its middle portion is slightly raised to promote runoff of excess water for obvious reasons. Fields exposed to the elements are prone to becoming muddy in wet conditions. Good football fields promote drainage. It is recommended there be a slope of ¼ inch per foot from the center of the field.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Danny:  I’m not Mike’s disciple.
    Anyway, you didn’t refute the argument.

Nor will he… ever.  He doesn’t actually refute solid arguments or even answer simple questions.  His role here is to just post a bunch of memes, videos, and rambling incoherent diatribes… and throw insults that anyone who doesn’t see things his way.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Nor will he… ever.

I just answered it at the top of this page. Lol. And answered it previous to that a few days ago or maybe a week or two.

Unless it is some other hidden question that I need to spend half an hour to find because you guys are that important, that I need to spend my life dedicated to correcting you.

Try reading my posts and it will save you making erroneous statements like this.

I have debunked nearly every piece of evidence and so-called proof you have provided.

What I haven’t debunked are questions that have simply escaped my attention.

In my up and coming writing, I will list these so-called proofs and show why they are lies.

So you guys can refer to that document without having to ask me directly.

If you have a question, first see if it is in the page. If so, click the link for the answer.

It will hopefully serve as a thorough reference for people like Danny who are vulnerable to fake science.

Even if it helps one person from believing and promoting lies, it will be worth it.

In short, it will expose the scam of flat earth doctrine.

All lies come from the father of lies.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Proclaimer:  I have debunked every piece of evidence and so-called proof you have provided.

How could you have possibly done that when you won’t even answer simple questions?  Those questions ARE pieces of evidence.  Why not “debunk” the 4 Yes or No questions I’ve posted multiple times in the past few days… including again today?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Proclaimer:  Plate tectonics.

How so?  Why would a geologist need to know the shape of the earth to study plate tectonics?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Proclaimer:  It will hopefully serve as a thorough reference for people like Danny who are vulnerable to fake science.

See Danny?  Insults, not answers or explanations.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Hey Proclaimer, what do you make of that 90 second video I posted for Gene?  Can you “debunk” the point I lay out so clearly in it? 😉

Proclaimer
    Participant

I’m sure I have debunked them multiple times in this topic. I think I need to get this page completed so I can point you to the answers. I think the problem is you are not reading posts. And I admit that I have not read every post in this topic. When I come here, I tend to read maybe 4 or 5 posts. I am careful not to waste my time on such a lowly subject as flat earth by reading the last 4 or five pages and answering every single question. For a start, I have already answered it elsewhere, but where is the question. This writing will solve the problem. So be patient Mike. It will help you immensely. But prepare your heart for truth, You might have a bad reaction to it otherwise.

Proclaimer
    Participant

See Danny?  Insults, not answers or explanations.

Actually Mike, it is a fact, but I do understand that the truth can be offensive sometimes. Especially to a person suffering from pride.

Also, I post explanations so you are clearly wrong. Hundreds of explanations actually. There are a number of explanations in this page alone to prove your statement wrong.

So what you said is actually not true Mike.

Proclaimer
    Participant

How so?  Why would a geologist need to know the shape of the earth to study plate tectonics?

4761577For one, the shape and area of plates works on a globe. But not on a flat earth. In particular, geologists would have to lie about the plates in the southern hemisphere as the shapes and area sizes on a flat earth would be wildly different. Think about the Antarctica for example Mike. You would have to believe that it sits on a giant ring shaped plate or bed of rock right? So geologists would have to lie when they provide this map of the plates. Of course they would also have to lie about the shape of the other plates. And also lie about the shape of the continents themselves.

Further continental drift shows that much of the land looks like it fits together. But geologists also point out that the rocks on one continent fit with another providing more evidence that they were once joined. Rock types from South America and Africa for example join up if you join the two continents together.

Finally, the flat earth map lies about the shapes and sizes of continents. For example, Australia is bigger than North America on the  flat earth and New Zealand looks about the same size as Mexico. Geologists would be lying about that meaning they are in on the conspiracy. They would be hiding the true size of Australia and New Zealand in order to keep the so-called globe lie going.

Obviously I do not need to list every lie they would be promoting if the earth was flat. But I have got you started, so I think you can figure out other lies they must be telling you if the earth was in fact flat.

A bit of homework Mike. What other lies would geologists need to be telling?

Post your answers here.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Debunking Mike’s 90 second video

I am glad I only wasted 90 seconds, but thanks for making it short.

My take? Big deal man. Different camera lenses, different zoom or different wide angle. Both show curvature. And how would I know that the ISS is fake and not on a balloon? Personally speaking I have seen the ISS  fly pass my house. It was definitely not a balloon. It was the fastest thing I have seen flying past my house.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Chicago clearly behind the curve

OMG. A 126 foot giant called Joshua just took a photo of a flooded Chicago standing 37 miles away. I hope they can recover from this terrible two-fold event. How dangerous is the giant BTW? And I always thought Chicago had tall buildings and not the small ones I see in the photo. I guess you learn something new every day. Then again, it could be that the city is hidden behind curvature, but that would mean the earth was a globe and downity isn’t a valid theory.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Is the Joshua passage talking about six literal days and then a seventh literal day? Yes or No?

Six days, but not 6 x 24 hour days. Further, is God creating again Mike? Because he rested from that in the seventh day.

So I guess you hold the view that God rested for 24 hours from creating the heavens and earth and since that day, he must be back at work creating other heavens. Is that what you believe? Because if his rest day from creating the cosmos hasn’t ended or he would still be creating heavens. If it hasn’t ended, then the 24 hour day has been debunked by this single point. Of course, it has been debunked with other points too, but we’ll ignore them in this post and focus of the seventh day.

Looks like you are between a rock and a hard place.

How will Mike respond? Is he trapped? Tune in next week.

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

@t8

Which argument?

That argument:
    113) The idea that people are standing, ships are sailing and planes are flying upside down on certain parts of Earth while others tilted at 90 degrees and all other impossible angles is complete absurdity. The idea that a man digging a hole straight down could eventually reach sky on the other side is ludicrous. Common sense tells every free-thinking person correctly that there truly is an “up” and “down” in nature, unlike the “everything is relative” rhetoric of the Newtonian/Einsteinian paradigm.

Viewing 20 posts - 5,201 through 5,220 (of 6,415 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account