Mikeboll’s belief in a flat world

Viewing 20 posts - 4,821 through 4,840 (of 6,415 total)
  • Author
    Proclaimer
    Participant

Its possible Danny, as Mike hasn’t been seen in this thread for months. Lol.

Proclaimer
    Participant

International Space Station captured travelling in front of Sun by amateur

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-northamptonshire-61856975

Proclaimer
    Participant

Why don’t flat earthers organise a boat trip from NZ to South America, Southern Africa, and back to NZ. Calculate the distance it would be on a flat earth and see how wildly inaccurate their calculation is and how it agrees with the measurement if the earth was a globe. This would be way safer than crossing Antarctica. But I suspect, they do not have the intelligence required to organise and implement such a trip.

Proclaimer
    Participant

There are no NFL night games. Look at every photo or video… no stars. They remember to CGI the field, the players, and the fans, but they forget to CGI the stars.

NFL

Proclaimer
    Participant

Yeah, those are totally spheres

earth-moon

Proclaimer
    Participant

horizon-ship

Proclaimer
    Participant

sun-rays

Proclaimer
    Participant

moon

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

Hi Proclaimer,

Its possible Danny, as Mike hasn’t been seen in this thread for months. Lol.

LOL! that’s a good one!
    But seriously, it’s sad that Mike believes that our great planet is flat.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Yes it is sad to see that a person who supposedly represents the kingdom of God would peddle such nonsense. I feel sorry for the people that need God and Mike tries to convert them with his flat earth gospel. It is bound to be a stumbling block to any normal reasoning person. I cannot tell you how disappointed I was when he made the first post in this topic. I prefer people of a higher caliber when discussing spiritual things of high importance. Flat Earth to me is the bottom of the barrel of conspiracy theories. I am not against conspiracy theories because some are actually true. But the Flat Earth? Really? How disappointing. So much evidence for the heliocentric model and shape of the earth that it is beyond doubt. And Mike just simply brushes off the evidence. IMO, he has lost all credibility.

Proclaimer
    Participant

moon-mission

Proclaimer
    Participant
    mikeboll64
    Blocked

Proclaimer:  …Mike hasn’t been seen in this thread for months.

Danny: …it’s sad that Mike believes that our great planet is flat.

Hi Danny.  It’s true that I’ve mostly ignored this thread ever since Pretender turned it into a circus clown show instead of the respectable search for truth it started off as.  But I happened to notice in the recent posts a couple of days ago that you had posted here.  I also know from our discussion in the “Many Gods” thread that you are open to truth when it is shown to you.

So if you’d like to discuss this topic, start with an honest answer to one simple question:

How do you personally know for a fact that we live on a spinning ball orbiting the sun and speeding through a galaxy at thousands of miles per hour?

Answer that question honestly, and feel free to ask me one of your own.  Cheers.

Proclaimer
    Participant

dumb-idea

Proclaimer
    Participant

convictions

Proclaimer
    Participant

sunset

Proclaimer
    Participant

flat-earther

Proclaimer
    Participant

They hide this photo from you, lol.
    nasa

Proclaimer
    Participant

15 degree shift

15-degrees-drift

Proclaimer
    Participant

Taken by not-NASA photographer Andrew McCarthy from his back yard in Sacramento California.

ISS

Boom!

Do your own research.

Viewing 20 posts - 4,821 through 4,840 (of 6,415 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account