Mikeboll’s belief in a flat world

Viewing 20 posts - 4,781 through 4,800 (of 6,415 total)
  • Author
    Proclaimer
    Participant

Why are flat earth scientists not photographing the dome like globe earth scientists are viewing the cosmos?

I guess there is no such thing as a scientists who is a flat earther. An oxymoron.

Proclaimer
    Participant

NASA Releases Ridiculously Sharp Webb Space Telescope Images

Imagine believing this is all fake in order to deceive the masses about the shape of the earth. That is hilarious. No words.

https://gizmodo.com/webb-telescope-sharp-images-nasa-1848899825

Proclaimer
    Participant

Finally a real satellite photo we can all trust. lol.

Notice the lack of clouds though.

And look at the comment. It appears the person doesn’t know that Space X is not NASA.

Anyway, this could be a joke. But if it was a serious post, it’s a joke either way.

flat-earth

Proclaimer
    Participant

flat-earthers-train

Proclaimer
    Participant

5 points taken from a larger debate

I made the following comment on the debate that this video is taken from. I think Professor Dave commented on my comment as he admitted to being too tired at that point to actually listen and understand Flat Dave’s point. Below is my comment that he indirectly responded to.

Whilst I’m not a flat earther, never have been, and never will be, it needs to be said. Globe Dave blew Flat Dave out of the water. BUT Globe Dave was also too stupid to get Flat Dave’s point about the spin of earth. Flat Dave was fairly comparing the tilt of the earth to the spin of the earth. I think the answer he was looking for is the sun has to warm a bigger area when the earth tilts away, so it is when the earth spins away from direct sunlight . Just as it is cooler in winter it is also cooler in the evening. The difference being that it will warm up again in hours due to spin unlike weeks or months for the tilt of the earth.

Proclaimer
    Participant

@mikeboll64

So many knockout punches aye?

Like the Trinitarians, the Flat Earthers have run away with their tail between their legs.

Proclaimer
    Participant

The Moon is a sphere. The Sun is a sphere. Mercury is a sphere. Venus is a sphere. Mars is a sphere. Jupiter is a sphere….so is Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, and loads of moons of those planets.
    The obvious question may seem to be why is the Earth not also a sphere when everything else is.

But I have an even more obvious question. What stops rocks, craters, etc falling off the ‘bottom’ of the Moon ? What prevents gas and stuff falling off the bottom of the Sun ? Why don’t Saturn’s rings fall off ? I mean…they are not attached to the planet. Why don’t the rocks on the bottom of Mars fall off ?

Source: Official Flat Earth & Globe Discussion – Facebook

POWcomicbook

Proclaimer
    Participant

Flat Earthers, why don’t you go on this trip during summer, and once you’re there you can experience the midnight sun and try and figure out how it’s possible on a flat Earth.

antarctica-trip

Proclaimer
    Participant

The Antarctic treaty says that anyone can come and explore the continent for whatever scientific purpose. Just do it peacefully. Flat earthers interpret that as nobody is allowed to go there and they’ll shoot you on site… or something.

antarctica

Proclaimer
    Participant

Caught being stupid again

moon-lights

Proclaimer
    Participant

Missing a dimension

flat-brain

Proclaimer
    Participant

Explain the shape of the shadow flat earthers

You cannot.

This is the shadow of the Earth on the Moon, a photo taken during a recent lunar eclipse. An eclipse seen and photographed by millions. How is this shadow possible if the Sun and Moon are both on the same side of the Earth as portrayed in most flat earth models ? Simple question….but flat earth has no answer.

lunar-eclipse

Proclaimer
    Participant

Equinox

equinox

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Proclaimer…….Are you doing all this “flat earth thing”, to just present facts to us, or to try to humilate , brother Mike ?,  remember God the Farther knows our hearts brother. 

Peace and love to you and your Proclaimer…………gene

Proclaimer
    Participant

@genebalthrop

To expose the lie. If people want proof or method on how to expose this scam, they can find it all here.

Its important that the truth wins. If Mike is humiliated, then he should stop making a fool of himself by trying to scam people

Let the truth shine like a light and expose the lies. You are then forced into the light of truth or to hide in the darkness of deception.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Trust three sets of eyes at the same time

moon-flat-earth

Boom!

Proclaimer
    Participant

“No amount of evidence will ever convince an idiot” – Mark Twain

Proclaimer
    Participant

ant

Proclaimer
    Participant

Another flat earth ant

flat-earth-ant

Proclaimer
    Participant

Why continents appear as different sizes from space

This simple home experiment can be done with any ball and camera.  Just continue to take pictures as you get closer and closer. It will explain why the continents look different sizes in different pictures from space.

ball2ball1

Viewing 20 posts - 4,781 through 4,800 (of 6,415 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account