Mikeboll’s belief in a flat world

Viewing 20 posts - 3,141 through 3,160 (of 6,415 total)
  • Author
    Proclaimer
    Participant

Listen to the video and at the 7 minute mark he says “over a 170 miles away”.

Well that means a discrepancy from the same guy, that is, he disagrees with himself. Not looking good at this stage you have to admit. I will get his GPS coordinates.

Dig4truth
    Participant

And you still haven’t answered what is the math equation they used.

San Jacinto Peak above sea level: 10,834 feet
    Geometric Hidden: 1.39 miles (7350.83 feet)
    Visible amount: 3483.17 feet
    .”

120 x 120 = 14,400  14,400 x 8 = 115,200  115,200/12 = 9,600

There should be 9,600 hidden feet at 8” per miles squared, using your 120 mile distance. That means that only 1,234 ft should be visible.

As you can see there is a big difference in 1,234 ft and 3,483 ft! But I’m not taking his word that only 3,484 ft are visible. But bottom line is that much more than 1,234 ft are visible!

Where is your math?

Proclaimer
    Participant

Why couldn’t the Earth look like this from space?

Without the rings of course. Think about it. Ignoring pics from space of earth, when you assume a globe earth, that one idea answers everything. Whereas, the Flat Earth model requires many theories to explain it because there is no one theory that explains the Flat Earth.

The globe earth is a single  simple truth like all other truth. When it is complicated and conflicting that just proves there is error.

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="1014"]Saturn Picture taken 07 July 2019, Wellington NZ.[/caption]

Dig4truth
    Participant

Wouldn’t that require actually getting to space?

Proclaimer
    Participant

For earth yes. But not the other planets. The Saturn pic was taken two days ago from Wellington NZ. Not a stretch to think that Earth could look like that from another location right? Why not?

Then there is this. Once you assume the earth is a globe, you have one simple theory (if you want to call it that) which explains everything. Distances in the Southern Hemisphere, Antarctic continent, air routes, seasons, visible stars from each hemisphere,  eclipses, Coriolis force, auroras, distant mountains missing lower flanks, and retrograde motion of other planets including Saturn pictured above. There are many more points of course, but too many to mention. All answered easily using two simple assumptions. The earth is roughly globe shaped and it orbits the sun.

Everything Explained! Imagine that.

Boom!

One simple theory describes everything and even makes 100% accurate predictions of solar eclipses etc. All this without relying on NASA, International Space Station, satellite footage, and other photos and videos from space, etc. In fact, this was all worked out way before NASA mostly by Christians too.

Seek and you will find right?

What is the evidence you currently hold to now that makes you ignore all this evidence and makes you even ignore photos from space?

space

Dig, the reality is, you have no Flat Earth theory. You have a bunch of so-called debunks and a mishmash of ideas that do not gel into a single theory because they contradict.

The truth is simple. BS needs to be complicated because it doesn’t add up.

Dig4truth
    Participant

If you think your globe is simple keep on believing that if you wish.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Dig4truth. …..T8 is not the only that believes the earth is a Globe,  99.99 % of everyone living on this planet does.  Conspiracy theorists like yourselfs have convienced yourselves so well, your not even “able”, to consider the truth presented to you  from any true source, you only believe what your fellow decieved believers preach, Sad.

Peace and love to you and yours. …….gene

Proclaimer
    Participant

All lies trace back to the Father of Lies.

Proclaimer
    Participant

If you think your globe is simple keep on believing that if you wish.

One simple theory explains everything. What is the chance that a lie could do that. Further, it is more than a theory because we have seen the earth from space.

The flat earth theory lacks a unified theory that explains everything such as eclipses, visible star constellations, distances in the Southern Hemisphere, etc. It lacks photos and videos of the flat earth disk too.

In reality, this is not even a debate. It is a challenge to two members here to see if they can accept that they are deluded.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Proclaimer
    Participant

Flat Earth “Leader” Gets His Best 5 Points Ruined!!

Some of his points I have already made in this topic, but the video is a good recap.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Great video Mike. Well done.

It doesn’t prove a flat earth and doesn’t debunk a globe earth, but is seriously challenges Nat Geo and IIG’s proofs and observation. I have noticed that many people think the flat earth to be so absurd that their evidence is often very fickle. In other words, they feel that they don’t need to bring out the big guns and try too hard to prove the globe earth, rather just rattle of a few weak examples and even misconceptions. Of course this doesn’t disprove that earth is a globe..

I haven’t got the time to watch the Nat Geo video and compare it with your video to see if your conclusion is a fair analysis, but my opinion above is based on the idea that your presentation is both correct and honest. However, last time I trusted you to present an accurate picture, you were wrong. Remember your Ruapehu math. I then responded saying refraction may not be needed, but if there was any unaccounted for visibility, it could be due to refraction. I also questioned whether your math was correct and if the Curvature calculators are correct and longer distances.  But then you basically laughed at my refraction point when it was you that had the faulty math. On that note, I consider my photo to be proof of a globe earth. There is a sufficient amount of the mountain below the tree line missing

Now for the obvious. The Earth is a globe and there is a ton of proof. But if it is one thing I have learned in this topic, it is not that the earth is flat, rather that the often quoted proofs of a globe earth are weak proofs and perhaps some are not proofs at all. Your video is an example of this as you expose some of the shortfalls and weak experimentation. Of course, your reading of their video could also be wrong like your Ruapehu math.

Dig4truth
    Participant

T8: One simple theory explains everything. What is the chance that a lie could do that. Further, it is more than a theory because we have seen the earth from space.

How can your theory explain everything when as Mike’s video so clearly pointed out that the most basic assumptions are wrong?

Proclaimer
    Participant

Mike, did this affect the outcome of an experiment or observation?

Or is this just a jab that really means nothing?

Proclaimer
    Participant

Salton Sea Experiments Explanation

This is a possible explanation for your video findings. I’m assuming for now that your video is correct in its presentation.

I read some comments on your video and one comment mentioned a Fata Morgana mirage.

Below is an explanation for this from Wikipedia. It could explain why you were able to see things that you believe the globe earth would not allow.

Fata Morgana

Fada_morgana_graphnn

Fata Morgana mirages significantly distort the object or objects on which they are based, often such that the object is completely unrecognizable. A Fata Morgana may be seen on land or at sea, in polar regions, or in deserts. It may involve almost any kind of distant object, including boats, islands, and the coastline.

Often, a Fata Morgana changes rapidly. The mirage comprises several inverted (upside down) and erect (right side up) images that are stacked on top of one another. Fata Morgana mirages also show alternating compressed and stretched zones.

The optical phenomenon occurs because rays of light are bent when they pass through air layers of different temperatures in a steep thermal inversion where an atmospheric duct has formed. (A thermal inversion is an atmospheric condition where warmer air exists in a well-defined layer above a layer of significantly cooler air. This temperature inversion is the opposite of what is normally the case; air is usually warmer close to the surface, and cooler higher up.)

A Fata Morgana is most commonly seen in polar regions, especially over large sheets of ice that have a uniform low temperature. It may, however, be observed in almost any area. In polar regions the Fata Morgana phenomenon is observed on relatively cold days. In deserts, over oceans, and over lakes, however, a Fata Morgana may be observed on hot days.

To generate the Fata Morgana phenomenon, the thermal inversion has to be strong enough that the curvature of the light rays within the inversion layer is stronger than the curvature of the Earth. Under these conditions, the rays bend and create arcs. An observer needs to be within or below an atmospheric duct in order to be able to see a Fata Morgana.

A Fata Morgana may be observed from any altitude within the Earth’s atmosphere, from sea level up to mountaintops, and even including the view from airplanes.

Fata Morgana mirages are visible to the naked eye, but in order to be able to see the detail within them, it is best to view them through binoculars, a telescope, or as is the case in the images here, through a telephoto lens.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fata_Morgana_(mirage)

Proclaimer
    Participant

How can your theory explain everything when as Mike’s video so clearly pointed out that the most basic assumptions are wrong?

Dig. Even a faulty experiment on the globe earth doesn’t make the earth flat.

If I make a mistake in my argument for the existence of God, does that mean God doesn’t exist now?

Proclaimer
    Participant

Lunar eclipse on flat Earth

Explain this.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

T8: Great video Mike. Well done.

It doesn’t prove a flat earth and doesn’t debunk a globe earth, but is seriously challenges Nat Geo and IIG’s proofs and observation.

Thanks.  The video not only exposes the kind of tripe that constitutes ball earth “proof”, but also shows very clearly that Salton Sea is flat and level.  I can’t stop you from believing that the white hot center of the laser (not just light rays from it) can refract up and around 157 feet of curve.  I can only present our actual observational evidence so that sensible people will understand how ludicrous that belief is.  And that is definitely working, because the flat earth community keeps growing and growing, and even gaining more PhD scientists all the time.  Why do you think YouTube has admitted to “shadow banning” flat earth videos while promoting the “flat earth debunked” vids that you watch to the top of the suggested videos page?  The same happens with evolution.  The actual evidence destroys that comically flawed idea, and since the powers that be can’t scientifically defend their fantasy against the actual evidence, they suppress it.  And hundreds of scientists who jumped from evolution to young earth creation based on the evidence they discovered in their own research have been fired from their jobs for talking about it.  It’s the same with flat earth.  So right now you have to ask yourself… WHY are they going out of their way to suppress this information?  They don’t ban videos about fairies, bigfoot or alien abductions, right?  Heck, they promote the crap out of videos that celebrate a little boy who has decided he’s a girl instead, right?  They applaud the idea of grown men who identify as a woman sharing a bathroom with little girls, right?  Yet if you say the earth flat and stationary – like taught in the Bible – you are all of a sudden promoting “hate speech”, and your channel gets demonetized, or banned altogether.  If you can’t read the writing on the wall, then no amount of talking by me is going to change that.  I’ve got this video queued for you, and you only need to watch 25 seconds of it to see what’s going on.  This is the US government asking a high ranking YouTube exec what they’re doing to suppress flat earth.  It took me a minute to find a clip of this, because when I searched “YouTube banning flat earth”, the page came up with a bunch of “flat earth debunked” videos.  And that’s how it is now.  I can even search the EXACT title and maker of a certain flat earth video, and there will be pages of “flat earth debunked” videos before I finally get to the one I’ve entered word for word… IF I ever do find that one.  If you don’t recognize this as a deceptive form of propaganda, then what can I really do about it?

T8:  However, last time I trusted you to present an accurate picture, you were wrong. Remember your Ruapehu math.

And this is why I stopped commenting here.  I asked you to explain how my math was wrong.  You haven’t.  I asked you to explain what those closer bluffs were in the foreground of your Ruapehu photo.  You haven’t.  The answers to these two queries would expose the error of your Ruapehu thinking, but you refuse to address them.  And I simply have no time to waste on an indoctrinated person who simply refuses to see what is right in front of his eyes.  As James Underdown said in my Salton Sea vid, people will always find just enough wiggle room to arrive at their original belief – no matter how damning the evidence is against that belief.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

T8: Mike, did this affect the outcome of an experiment or observation?

Or is this just a jab that really means nothing?

It is the latter, and I made a video addressing dazza’s glaring mistake.  I subsequently took all those videos down because dazza and I kept having a video battle where he’d make an erroneous claim, and I’d set him straight.  And I decided that’s not what I wanted my channel to be about, so I deleted them all off of YouTube.  I still have the video where I addressed the one you linked here.  If you want to see it, let me know and I’ll upload it as unlisted, and send you the link.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

T8:  Explain this.

You’re about to learn a whole bunch about the sun, the moon, and eclipses.  I wanted to finish my Salton Sea vid (which took so long because I’ve been working so many hours) first, but now I’m about to do a series of short videos explaining how the angles to the sun and moon can’t work on your ball model.  Stay tuned.  I’ll post the links here as I make them.

Anyway, I’m all caught up here now, and you won’t here from me again until I get your explanation for how my math was wrong, and your answer to what the closer bluffs were in your Ruapehu photo.

Viewing 20 posts - 3,141 through 3,160 (of 6,415 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account