Firstborn of/over all creation

Viewing 20 posts - 581 through 600 (of 3,677 total)
  • Author
    karmarie
    Participant

—misposted (wrong thread) —

Anonymous

Quote (terraricca @ April 17 2011,17:17)
    scaliba

Ps 18:1 I love you, O LORD, my strength.

Ps 18:2 The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer;
    my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge.
    He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
    Ps 18:3 I call to the LORD, who is worthy of praise,
    and I am saved from my enemies.

Ps 18:4 The cords of death entangled me;
    the torrents of destruction overwhelmed me.
    Ps 18:5 The cords of the grave coiled around me;
    the snares of death confronted me.
    Ps 18:6 In my distress I called to the LORD?
    I cried to my God for help.
    From his temple he heard my voice;
    my cry came before him, into his ears.

Ps 18:7 The earth trembled and quaked,
    and the foundations of the mountains shook;
    they trembled because he was angry.
    Ps 18:8 Smoke rose from his nostrils;
    consuming fire came from his mouth,
    burning coals blazed out of it.
    Ps 18:9 He parted the heavens and came down;
    dark clouds were under his feet.
    Ps 18:10 He mounted the cherubim and flew;
    he soared on the wings of the wind.
    Ps 18:11 He made darkness his covering, his canopy around him—
    the dark rain clouds of the sky.
    Ps 18:12 Out of the brightness of his presence clouds advanced,
    with hailstones and bolts of lightning.
    Ps 18:13 The LORD thundered from heaven;
    the voice of the Most High resounded.
    Ps 18:14 He shot his arrows and scattered the enemies,
    great bolts of lightning and routed them.
    Ps 18:15 The valleys of the sea were exposed
    and the foundations of the earth laid bare
    at your rebuke, O LORD,
    at the blast of breath from your nostrils.

Ps 18:16 He reached down from on high and took hold of me;
    he drew me out of deep waters.
    Ps 18:17 He rescued me from my powerful enemy,
    from my foes, who were too strong for me.
    Ps 18:18 They confronted me in the day of my disaster,
    but the LORD was my support.
    Ps 18:19 He brought me out into a spacious place;
    he rescued me because he delighted in me.

sorry about that ,but this is the same it is all prophesied about Christ ,

Pierre

Pierre,
    I agree that you could apply this to Jesus Death but the actual scene is,and also when David who lived in the first world was about to be drowned by the flood.

Ps 18:16 He reached down from on high and took hold of me

Luke:10:18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

That was the kick start to the rebel, and asked God for help who picked him up and put him in a safe place to be incarnated again in our world as proof that God is omnipotent, and also that He will send His Son as the Son of King David, and that's why there's a lot of resemblance between David and Jesus.

That scene Happened before Jesus time,it happened in Jesus death,and it will happen in the end times.

Ecclesiastes 1:9The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

10 Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us

Any person in those days who will face death and try to run away, it's a proof that he doesn't believe in God but who believes and face death,and ask Jesus for help he will be saved.The following luke 17:33 Jesus while referring to the end times He said so.

Luke 17:33Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.

David was rescued and never died but Jesus died and was resurrected after three days.

Jesus never called His Father for help.

He asked why He was abandoned,and this happened to show us that Jesus was to become full of sins for humanity practically Satan himself to be destroyed and thrown into Hell to refer and repeat Luke 10:18 in a mode of saying it.
    His Father cannot be angry when He himself sent His son to be sacrificed and glorified.

Jesus was anxious to die in order to destroy Satan.

Luke 12:50 But I have a baptism to be baptized with; and how am I straitened till it be accomplished

He himself was pleased to destroy the filthy flesh that humans acquired though sin from Adam which was his main factor to manipulate and control the soul within the body.Jesus never opened his mouth purposely to proof that flesh means nothing,since He was God,without sin,and Satan was waiting for Jesus to react to the pain or to the insults in order to be satisfied, since he was convinced , that it's not possible that the Son Of God become man in that kind of filthy flesh to save all humanity for ever with and also as a lamb accepting extreme humility.

Rom:8:7:Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

Cor.1:50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption

read carefully and meditate.

thanks
    Charles

Baker
    Participant

Quote (csaliba @ April 17 2011,01:57)

Quote (Baker @ April 15 2011,03:08)

Quote (csaliba @ April 15 2011,02:35)
    Hi All,
    I created so many questions and I don't know where I'm gonna start from.I'LL try to explain briefly on all points. First Baker I didn't thatr creation happened in a twinkle .Creation took trillions and trillions of years to create the spiritual creatures and also our world  but when the son was within the Father as the word (John 1 IN the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God.)Jesus said that he was in the Father and that He came from the Father. this world belonged and still belong to Lucifer(now Satan) as his responsibility to educate humans but
    then he rebbelled and flooded the world for the first time ever,because he felth that the only Just way for God to become man if He confront him as god of the world since it belonged to him and also to be a god of evil.Genesis 1:1 gap teory Read psalm 17.Genesis 1:2 Than God threw Lucifer and his angels as a
    punishment to create our world again with new principles of Good and Evil since there id a third of heavenly hosts as an opponent,that's why God said very good to tell us that he is refering to the new creation according to the new principles not very good as God wanted it,when God create something He creates it perfect and eccelent not very good. The void and dark place mean that the world was completely destroyed through Lucifer, that's why exactly afterwords there is (and the spirit of God moved over the waters)and then following it ( And God said: Be light made. And light was made.) Now this Light is the Son Jesus which God sent to the world as spirit using Him as a sacrifice buried within Luciifer's spirit to create the new world between Jesus as the righteous and Lucifer as the wicked without the awareness of Lucifer.which took trillions and trillions to create till Adam was created.sybolcally the tree of good and evil, and also us the flesh belong to Satan and the soul to God.I will continue later  it's time up for me.(parable of the hidden treasure)

Hi again!   Let me ask you a question, I don't want to jump to a conclusion, what you mean.
    I have a problem understanding what you mean.  Did you say, that Lucifer (Satan) educated humans?  Please give a Scripture were it says that?????
    Also when you say that the Word of God, how do you understand that?  Because verse 14 says that The Word of God became flesh….
    If I understand you right, you do believe in a gap theory do you?  
    Can I make a suggestion to you?  It would be easier for me to understand, if you would make Paragraphs…like I just did….no offense OK
    I don't believe the flesh is Sata's, the Spirit is from God and also the flesh.  God created us in His image, as there is a Spirit in man….The flesh will simply return to dust.
    Why do you believe that the flesh belongs to Satan?
    Peace and Love Irene

Baker,
    The tree of  knowledge of good and evil, means that humans must be educated through a system which depends on their own awareness of good within God and Evil within Satan.
    Now Adam fell and since he lost God through sin and died spiritually,he had to be educated through the flesh which belong to Satan.Jesus massacred the flesh purposely to show Satan that the flesh for him means nothing because through it's death He will transform it into a spiritual one for ever.All through the old testament humans were unable to obey God simply because they were being manipulated through the flesh,the key factor of Satan to win souls,which was jailed in the body,and only death will make them free.When Jesus came,He preached spirituality purposely in order that when He eliminates Satan's spirit within our souls through His baptism  and sin and death through His death on the cross, we will be able to be educated through our souls by the Holy Spirit,but unfortunately we are still slaves to this filthy flesh and the world,and ignoring God's word through the Gospel.Both the world and humans are still the property of Satan since we have to die and the world will end.God is eternal and whatever belong to God is also eternal like the soul.Jesus purchased us and the price was his death on the cross.
    peace and love
    Charles

Charles!  First of all, my name is Irene.  Baker is our users name.

You say this

.Genesis 1:2 Than God threw Lucifer and his angels as a
    punishment to create our world again with new principles of Good and Evil since there id a third of heavenly hosts as an opponent,

And this is what it really says

Gen 1:2   And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness [was] upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters

Lucifer did not create this world.  Are you kidding? Lucifer was thrown down, yes, but He does not have the power to create.  Nobody, except Almighty God does…It says that the Spirit of God did…..
    You say a lot, but I really don;t understand what you are trying to say, with most what you have written to me.  

And nobody's Spirit has died.  That will happen after Jesus will judge all mankind.  Satan, Demons, Anti-Christ will be thrown into the Lake of Fire.
    Rev 20:10   And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet [are]Ant-Christ, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
    You say all through the Old Testament Humans were unable to obey God.   How about Abraham? God found Him to be a righteous man….He obeyed God, even to the point that He was going to scarify His only Son…. God tested Him.  But stopped Him….
    In Genesis 15 God made a Covenant with Abraham, read from Chapter 12 on about Abraham….

We are not the property of Satan.  I at least belong to God, through the Scarifies of His only begotten Son Jesus.  You belong to Satan?  If so you will die with Satan….I do believe some will, but not those who are under Jesus blood.  The New Covenant….
    Luk 22:20   Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup [is] the new covenant in my blood, which is shed for you.  
    Peace Irene
    PS  Sorry, but if you would only take one subject at the time. Then give us Scriptures to prove why you believe that.
    You did a real good job on Pierre's post…
    However, I am reading what you said about David, who wrote the Psalms.  David, Moses and Abraham did not exist at the time of the flood.

Anonymous

Quote (csaliba @ April 17 2011,22:44)

scaliba

at your rebuke, O LORD,

Pierre

Pierre,
    I agree that you could apply this to Jesus Death but the actual scene is,and also when David who lived in the first world was about to be drowned by the flood.

That was the kick start to the rebel, and asked God for help who picked him up and put him in a safe place to be incarnated again in our world as proof that God is omnipotent, and also that He will send His  Son as the Son of King David, and that's why there's a lot of resemblance between David and Jesus.

That scene Happened before Jesus time,it happened in Jesus death,and it will happen in the end times.

Ecclesiastes 1:9The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

10 Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us

Any person in those days who will face death and try to run away, it's a proof that he doesn't believe in God but who believes and face death,and ask Jesus for help he will be saved.The following luke 17:33 Jesus while referring to the end times He said so.  

Luke 17:33Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.  

David was rescued and never died but Jesus died and was resurrected after three days.

He asked why He was abandoned,and this happened to show us that Jesus was to become full of sins for humanity practically Satan himself to be destroyed and thrown into Hell to refer and repeat Luke 10:18 in a mode of saying it.
    His Father cannot be angry when He himself sent His son to be sacrificed and glorified.

Luke 12:50 But I have a baptism to be baptized with; and how am I straitened till it be accomplished

He himself was pleased to destroy the filthy flesh that humans acquired though sin from Adam which was his main factor to manipulate and control the soul within the body.Jesus never opened his mouth purposely to proof that flesh means nothing,since He was God,without sin,and Satan was waiting for Jesus to react to the pain or to the insults in order to be satisfied, since he was convinced , that it's not possible that the Son Of God become man in that kind of filthy flesh to save all humanity for ever with and also as a lamb accepting extreme humility.

Rom:8:7:Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

Cor.1:50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption

thanks
    Charles

Pierre,

I remembered another psalm which says that David was about to be drowned,and he even ask God to be speedy indicating that he is desperate to be saved.

Psalm69:13But I pray to you, O LORD,
    in the time of your favor;
    in your great love, O God,
    answer me with your sure salvation.

14Rescue me from the mire,
    do not let me sink;
    deliver me from those who hate me,
    from the deep waters.

15Do not let the floodwaters engulf me
    or the depths swallow me up
    or the pit close its mouth over me.

16Answer me, O LORD, out of the goodness of your love;
    in your great mercy turn to me.

17Do not hide your face from your servant;
    answer me quickly, for I am in trouble.
    18Come near and rescue me;
    redeem me because of my foes.

Now reading revelation 12:15:17 also mention the dragon (Satan) creating a river to drown the woman(Church within the first world)and also the earth opened her mouth to save her.Now since the woman is a reference to the first Church and David was the only one to be saved, it is obvious that through David, Mary and Jesus will be born as well,and that's why he ends up and say:17 Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to make war against the rest of her offspring—those who obey God’s commandments and hold to the testimony of Jesus .With this he is referring to our world.

Revelation 12:15 Then from his mouth the serpent spewed water like a river, to overtake the woman and sweep her away with the torrent.

16 But the earth helped the woman by opening its mouth and swallowing the river that the dragon had spewed out of his mouth.

17Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to make war against the rest of her offspring—those who obey God’s commandments and hold to the testimony of Jesus

It is
    important that Jesus and David are paralleled as proof that they are relatives in everything not just blood to be able to appreciate how difficult it was Jesus birth as messiah.Even Moses as the first messiah within the flesh was about to be killed six times and God prevented it.

Anonymous

Quote (Baker @ April 17 2011,10:02)

Quote (thehappyman @ April 17 2011,09:50)
    Hi All
            It's quite amazing knowing that God created the heaven then the earth then; each day a new creation, God is God and their is no other God. Lucifer, the morning star,  is an fallen angel full of pride. now ( Sheol ) Hell awaits him and all that follow him. Is 14. I like Charles's statement, the transformed part, and yes Jesus paid the cost for us all. The tree of life was made for the day of God's choosing but Luicifer also named Satan spoiled that plan. So God punished Satan and all that agreed with him totalling a 1/3 of heaven. In theroy I believe Charles is speaking , just as I am at this point.
    :D

Hi!  Oh, yes Lucifer was a beautiful Archangel like Michael and Gabriel, and when his pride got the better of him, he wanted to be God himself.  
    I don't want to go of tread, I said so much about this already, but there is a tread about Lucifer….Sorry Kathy….
    Peace and Love Irene

thehappyman,

The first three most powerful angels were Michael represents the Father, Lucifer represented Jesus,and Gabriel represents Holy Spirit. Now Lucifer was the most beautiful,and wise according to Ezekiel:28:13:18 and also the one who was given the responsibility as Guardian angel in the first world prior to this one,and also lived in the garden of Eden as a trial since God new his intention of rebelling.Note that Lucifer only has his name which ends different with Er All the archangels must end with the letters el for God, Eli and also start his name with Luci for light like Jesus who is Light to indicate his relation to the son of God and the reason why he rebelled,which was because he never accepted the Son of God to become Man and also that he must submit to him and adore him and also submit to his mother.
    peace and love in Jesus

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (csaliba @ April 18 2011,09:11)

Quote (csaliba @ April 17 2011,22:44)

scaliba

at your rebuke, O LORD,

Pierre

Pierre,

That was the kick start to the rebel, and asked God for help who picked him up and put him in a safe place to be incarnated again in our world as proof that God is omnipotent, and also that He will send His  Son as the Son of King David, and that's why there's a lot of resemblance between David and Jesus.

thanks
    Charles

Pierre,

I remembered another psalm which says that David was about to be drowned,and he even ask God to be speedy indicating that he is desperate to be saved.

Psalm69:13But I pray to you, O LORD,
    in the time of your favor;
    in your great love, O God,
    answer me with your sure salvation.

14Rescue me from the mire,
    do not let me sink;
    deliver me from those who hate me,
    from the deep waters.

15Do not let the floodwaters engulf me
    or the depths swallow me up
    or the pit close its mouth over me.

16Answer me, O LORD, out of the goodness of your love;
    in your great mercy turn to me.

17Do not hide your face from your servant;
    answer me quickly, for I am in trouble.
    18Come near and rescue me;
    redeem me because of my foes.

Now reading revelation 12:15:17 also mention the dragon (Satan) creating  a river to drown the woman(Church within the first world)and also the earth opened her mouth to save her.Now since the woman is a reference to the first  Church and David was the only one to be saved, it is obvious that through David, Mary and Jesus will be born as well,and that's why he ends up and say:17 Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to make war against the rest of her offspring—those who obey God’s commandments and hold to the testimony of Jesus .With this he is referring to our world.

Revelation 12:15 Then from his mouth the serpent spewed water like a river, to overtake the woman and sweep her away with the torrent.

16 But the earth helped the woman by opening its mouth and swallowing the river that the dragon had spewed out of his mouth.

17Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to make war against the rest of her offspring—those who obey God’s commandments and hold to the testimony of Jesus

It is important that Jesus and David are paralleled as proof that they are relatives in everything not just blood to be able to appreciate how difficult it was Jesus birth as messiah.Even Moses as the first messiah within the flesh was about to be killed six times and God prevented it.

Hi Charles

it seems to me you tell me things but not explain them totally,describe them but not totally,so you make all things according to your understanding ,and so only you can understand it ,right ???

David was writhing as a inspired writer ,what as happen to him ,God made it so he could extend the wording be on David world,

all scriptures are about God and how he will save all men despite of the revolt of some of his angels.

Pierre

Lightenup
    Participant

Quote (csaliba @ April 17 2011,00:45)

Quote (Lightenup @ April 16 2011,08:10)
    csaliba,

Be light made,this means that God now has incarnated His son spiritual body within Lucifer's.so both of them represented the Light within the darkness.

Sorry but that is not scriptural.

Kathi

Kathi,

Genesis 1:3 And God said: Be light made. And light was made
    there it is
    Love

Charles,
    There is no mention of lucifer in that verse.

Baker
    Participant

Quote (csaliba @ April 18 2011,02:43)

Quote (Baker @ April 17 2011,10:02)

Quote (thehappyman @ April 17 2011,09:50)
    Hi All
            It's quite amazing knowing that God created the heaven then the earth then; each day a new creation, God is God and their is no other God. Lucifer, the morning star,  is an fallen angel full of pride. now ( Sheol ) Hell awaits him and all that follow him. Is 14. I like Charles's statement, the transformed part, and yes Jesus paid the cost for us all. The tree of life was made for the day of God's choosing but Luicifer also named Satan spoiled that plan. So God punished Satan and all that agreed with him totalling a 1/3 of heaven. In theroy I believe Charles is speaking , just as I am at this point.

Hi!  Oh, yes Lucifer was a beautiful Archangel like Michael and Gabriel, and when his pride got the better of him, he wanted to be God himself.  
    I don't want to go of tread, I said so much about this already, but there is a tread about Lucifer….Sorry Kathy….
    Peace and Love Irene

thehappyman,

The first three most powerful angels were Michael represents the Father, Lucifer represented Jesus,and Gabriel represents Holy Spirit. Now Lucifer was the most beautiful,and wise according to Ezekiel:28:13:18 and also the one who was given the responsibility as Guardian angel in the first world prior to this one,and also lived in the garden of Eden as a trial since God new his intention of rebelling.Note that Lucifer only has his name which ends different with Er All the archangels must end with the letters el for God, Eli and also start his name with Luci for light like Jesus who is Light to indicate his relation to the son of God and the reason why he rebelled,which was because he never accepted the Son of God to become Man and also that he must submit to him and adore him and also submit to his mother.
    peace and love in Jesus

Charles! You said:” The first three most powerful angels were Michael represents the Father, Lucifer represented Jesus,and Gabriel represents Holy Spirit.
    What do you mean by that????? Just so I don;t get you wrong, please explain….Irene

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (csaliba @ April 16 2011,23:21)
    Be aware that God couldn't make contact directly with humans not even Moses

Hi Charles,

So why did that change? If Jesus IS God, then God not only made direct contact with humans, but was also able to be killed by them.

peace,
    mike

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (terraricca @ April 17 2011,00:11)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 17 2011,17:32)

Quote (terraricca @ April 16 2011,16:19)
    Hi Mike

look at this and think ;Hos 6:2 After two days he will revive us;
    on the third day he will restore us,
    that we may live in his presence

i like this scripture.

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

Now that you've pointed it out to me, I like it too!  :)

If you view that scripture in the “1000 years is a day” frame of mind, the restoration and revival process should begin around the year 2033.  :)

Can we not wait for even one hour?  

mike

Mike

I love you my brother,

:)  :)  :)

Pierre

:D And I you, Pierre!

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 18 2011,21:00)

Quote (terraricca @ April 17 2011,00:11)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 17 2011,17:32)

Quote (terraricca @ April 16 2011,16:19)
    Hi Mike

look at this and think ;Hos 6:2 After two days he will revive us;
    on the third day he will restore us,
    that we may live in his presence

i like this scripture.

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

Now that you've pointed it out to me, I like it too!  :)

If you view that scripture in the “1000 years is a day” frame of mind, the restoration and revival process should begin around the year 2033.  :)

Can we not wait for even one hour?  

mike

Mike

I love you my brother,

:)  :)  :)

Pierre

:D  And I you, Pierre!

Anonymous

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 18 2011,13:57)

Quote (csaliba @ April 16 2011,23:21)
    Be aware that God couldn't make contact directly with humans not even Moses

Hi Charles,

So why did that change?  If Jesus IS God, then God not only made direct contact with humans, but was also able to be killed by them.

peace,
    mike

Mike,

All the old testament right after sin,humans lost all contacts directly with God,and only through angels it was possible to communicate with in the name of God.Jesus came to reveal the real God since in the old testament there are many gods.

Read Genesis31:53May the God of Abraham and the God of Nahor, the God of their father, judge between us.

And also Genesis 35:1Then God said to Jacob, “Go up to Bethel and settle there, and build an altar there to God, who appeared to you when you were fleeing from your brother Esau.”

In 35 God specifically indicated which God for the simple reason that even Jacob wasn't always being contacted with the same angel acting in the name of God.

Adam and Eve chose to live within the KNOWLEDGE of good and evil,because they lost contact with God.The only way to communicate with God was through two kinds of angels which represented good and evil.All through the old testament there is an emphases on the phrase “You will know that I am God” the phrase which God? told Moses “I am what I am” could be applied both positively and negatively,and it could have a vast interpretations one of them it could quite simply means that it's not your business what my name is, I am God.

That's why Jesus had to reveal the true God,and said you see me you see my father,and also:
    nothing goes to my Father but through me.

Peace and love

Charles

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ April 06 2011,11:35)
    Irene,
    From what I understand, you and Georg believe in a 'gap theory' where the heavens and the earth were a perfect creation and then something happened involving satan and other angels, then the heavens and the earth became a chaotic mess.  Well, that is a theory but I don't believe that is what the Bible is telling us and neither do the NET Bible scholars.  This is what they say about that:

7 tn Traditional translations have followed a more literal rendering of “waste and void.” The words describe a condition that is without form and empty. What we now know as “the earth” was actually an unfilled mass covered by water and darkness. Later תֹהוּ (tohu) and בֹּהוּ (bohu), when used in proximity, describe a situation resulting from judgment (Isa 34:11; Jer 4:23). Both prophets may be picturing judgment as the reversal of creation in which God’s judgment causes the world to revert to its primordial condition. This later use of the terms has led some to conclude that Gen 1:2 presupposes the judgment of a prior world, but it is unsound method to read the later application of the imagery (in a context of judgment) back into Gen 1:2.

I do think that the verses that you put up in Prov. 8 are about the wisdom of God as found in the recently begotten God, the Son of God.

Kathi

Greetings Kathi….. A point well made,however,the scholors are offering nothing more than a theory themselves….The Gap theory is worthy of study for several reasons one being that God had no beginning and Jesus is the Alpha and the Omega…Gods creation consists of the entire universe and every thing attached there to….Our puny scientific knowledge that gives us carbon dating indicates life in terms of millions of years,alot of things can happen in a span of time that vast….It certainly is possible that the planets were inhabited by the angels and the fall could have caused the void (toho/bohu)and the main event was lucifer being cast down to earth..

Lightenup
    Participant

Hi Ted,
    Thanks. Can you show me where it says that the planets existed before the stars which were created on day four?

Kathi

Anonymous

Quote (Lightenup @ April 13 2011,13:28)

Quote (csaliba @ April 12 2011,14:33)
    Mike and Istari,

Permit me to clear something for you.I hope!! I feel that all this talking with regards to the tenses is nonsense for the simple reason that since you are reading modern scripture you will never get the right spirtual understanding or interpretation,because modern scripture are interested more in the gramar than in the right translation from the Jewish or Greek.I personaly refer to K.J.V and also to D.R.V (Douay-Rheims version) because the first ever english version was D.R.V and then K.J.V These bibles especialy the one I have of D.R.V is very old and also there are parts missing in the K.J.V .Reading these Bibles you concentrate definately on the bible message and it is very important to refer always to the interliner for the Jewish and Greek meanings within the concordance otherwise you will completely loose track of the proper message .Also you should realy go deep within each word because for example when Jesus is the firstborn of every creature it means that during creation Jesus was the first born of every creature which means that during the evolution Jesus through the Spirit created the first ever creature no matter what it was.That's why there is the missing link in the evolution system because as it is now more evident that it was something instant and sudden during the process it is well said in the scripture that the spirit that quicken which means  the Spirit which creates that sudden change which is neccessary to have so many different creatures and Jesus is the craftsman and the Father is the designer.    

Welcome csaliba,

It will be interesting to see you expand on the 'firstborn of every creature.'

I agree that through the Son, all beings were created.

I hope you enjoy it here.
    Kathi

Kathi,

The spirit of the son of God within creation,practically buried,(Matthew 13:44)was the source to give birth for the first time ever to every creature,during the evolution.The sudden change every time a new species is born,no matter what.

So after the world was already created during the total harmony among the heavenly hosts,there was a rebel from Lucifer.The reason was that he refused to accept to submit himself to the son of God and also as man, and also to his mother simply because he was the only archangel responsible from then our world. Lucifer concluded that the only justified way for God to become man, since he is the proprietor of the world, was through a positive encounter between him a created wicked god as the direct opponent to the eternally existed righteous God. This battle is to be settled in his world,after the destruction of the existing one,and the recreation of a new one based on the principle of good and evil.All this argument happened within Genesis 1:1 and 1:2.
    There's nothing in our world which is not within a harmonious and a positive conflict. Love within good and evil,love your enemy.energy and matter, opposite sexes the origin of marriage.an endless list even within us and our blood.

So 1:2 Now the earth was a formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.
    This means that the then existing world was completely drowned, without form,and,and ruled darkness.This darkness is indicates that Lucifer (darkness)destroyed the world Psalm18:4:19

and 1:3And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light

Means that God incarnated his son as a sacrifice within Lucifer to recreate a new world through His Son based on good and evil.

psalm 18:11:He made darkness his covering, his canopy around him.

Got it,reflect on these words this means that the Son of God made Lucifer his covering, his canopy around him, which means incarnated in Lucifer.
    .Luke 10:18 He replied, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven. This means that the Son of God was incarnated within Lucifer, then Satan, and was thrown back into the world to start creating our world trillions of years ago before Adam.(Rev 12) (Matthew 13:44)
    Through this mysterious incarnation of the Son of God and through the power of the Holy Spirit by the Father our world was created.Now Jesus' spirit was being used by the Father to establish the immaculate body of Mary in order to be possible for him to become man. THIS MYSTERY is more mysterious than Jesus birth for the simple reason that Mary was born from the actual filthy flesh of the existing humans but completely transformed through Jesus spirit,from generation to generation. Jesus only wanted flesh from Mary because he received the spirit from his Father.Satan believed that this wasn't possible.That's why she crushed his head.

Genesis 3:15 (DRB Ver.) I will put enmities between thee and the woman, and thy seed and her seed: she shall crush thy head, and thou shalt lie in wait for her heel.This means that through the woman, Jesus spirit,from that moment will be the direct adversary of Satan to prevent him from harming the her genealogy. So Jesus was the first born of every creature purposely to protect Mary's flesh the only source for him to be born,that's how important the woman became after Eve committed her sin.Jesus instantly instead of abandoning her, because He lost Adam,took her and through her He created Mary, Eve and her seed,through her sin became the most
    protected creature .He loved His biggest human enemy.

Love
    Charles

Lightenup
    Participant

Charles,

you said:

This means that the Son of God was incarnated within Lucifer

I think that you mean well but I will not accept the idea that the Son of God was incarnated within lucifer. I'm sorry.

Kathi

Baker
    Participant

Charles! What makes you think that the only begotten Son of God was incarnated within Lucifer. i have never heard of that before. There is NO scripture that proves that..

1Th 5:21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

Irene

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (csaliba @ April 20 2011,00:33)
    Jesus came to reveal the real God since in the old testament there are many gods.

Hi Charles,

There are many gods in both the OT and the NT. But your own words that one person came to reveal another seems to indicate that the one person couldn't possibly BE the other he came to reveal.

peace,

mike

Anonymous

Quote (Lightenup @ April 21 2011,10:39)
    Charles,

you said:

I think that you mean well but I will not accept the idea that the Son of God was incarnated within lucifer.  I'm sorry.

Kathi

Kathi,

The scripture says EVERYTHING is held THROUGH HIM,FOR HIM,AND WITH HIM.
    John:3:3Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4In him was life, and that life was the light of men. 5The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understooda it.

This means that although Jesus was incarnated within Lucifer,he never was aware of it till he died on the cross and lost the battle.

This planet only,The Lost Sheep, exists only within the principle which that Genius Lucifer believed in,for the simple reason that he either anticipate Jesus and becomes man himself and wins the battle and he will establish his kingdom in heaven as god of evil. Isaiah 14:12:14,or he will remain as long as the world stands as god of the world.

We were dead,within that flood which occurred trillions of years ago before Adam and since God is love He sacrificed His Son first as spiritual so we could RECEIVE LIFE JOHN3:3 We were the first humans ever existed in the first world, and Jesus was sacrificed, practically buried,to transform us into trillions and trillions of souls.David was the only survivor from that world that's why Jesus must be the son of King David in order to be aware first of the omnipotence and LOVE of God,and second to be aware of what happened. Psalm 18:4:19 there are more psalms where David mentions this flood to be sure that who searches,finds.

The scripture says there's nothing impossible for God.
    The scripture says Love your enemy.
    The scripture says do good to those that hates you.
    The scriptures says that God sends rain both for good and for evil.This means that God nourishes both good and evil 'God's unique Love' that He marries his enemy and remain immaculate and also gives total freedom to Lucifer, and through him God's Love transform him into flesh first a woman Eve and then again into an immaculate flesh for Mary so He could become man in the most immaculate flesh.
    Iimmaculate out of immaculate out of Evil flesh

Love

Charles

Anonymous

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 21 2011,13:33)

Quote (csaliba @ April 20 2011,00:33)
    Jesus came to reveal the real God since in the old testament there are many gods.

Hi Charles,

There are many gods in both the OT and the NT.  But your own words that one person came to reveal another seems to indicate that the one person couldn't possibly BE the other he came to reveal.

peace,

mike

Mike,

No,The gospel is a proof that Jesus is the Son of God.The Truth.
    First the birth ,then the massacre of the innocents,then the three wise men,then the presentation of Jesus in the temple, then John the Baptist,then Jesus baptism when He said suffer it now so it will be us to make all justice. By these words Jesus meant that through baptism He removed Satan's spirit for the first time from all souls and the world,then the reading of the scripture by Jesus in the synagogue,then John the baptist sending his disciples to ask Jesus if He is the one,then he started eliminating the devils from souls,and raising the dead,and all those miracles as proof that He is within control of the situation.Then the most important display of the transfiguration with Moses and Elijah on mount Tabor.

Jesus said that if one wants to steel a strong man's property he first must incarcerate the strong man then take his property,which means the souls.He said in John 9:5 While I am in the world, I am the light of the world..

Peace and love

Charles

Viewing 20 posts - 581 through 600 (of 3,677 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account