Firstborn of/over all creation

Viewing 20 posts - 541 through 560 (of 3,677 total)
  • Author
    Lightenup
    Participant

Hi Irene,
    The scientist would have told Eve that she was older than 1 day when she only existed for 1 day so I choose to think that God can make an earth that is far younger but seem far older too. I think the earth is less than 10,000 years old. Death came from the sin in the garden…fossils of animals can't come unless there is death, so I don't think the earth is so old. The wine that Jesus made appeared old also but He made it in the twinkling of an eye.

I haven't heard from Mandy in some time. I think that Keith keeps in touch with her. I hope she is doing better.

Kathi

Anonymous

Hi Irene,
    Here it is it's quite clear 1Corinthians 15:50 (Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption. 51Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.)

Notice also that he mentioned the twinkle of an eye and that's the quickening of the spirit which Jesus mentioned in John6:63(It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life)

He is clear enough that the spirit is capable to change you in a sudden and the flesh gain nothing because it doesn't belong to God the body is an image of God but body is made of flesh and bones Symbolically flesh and soul,that's why the bones will never rot when buried but flesh will become dust.Yes when Lucifer was in harmony with God was the spirit responsible from our world before Adam he even lived in the garden of eden it says in Ezekiel:
    28:13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.

Now read carefully 14 it says anointed, holy mountain of God .walk up and down it explains the mission which he had as a trial to his honesty, and also since God knew his intentions He never prevented him from doing it as proof that God is omnipotent and also gives total freedom as He is love ,and patient,and eventually I believe that God is capable that at the very end, after Satan receives his deserved punishment,With His unfathomable mercy could get him back,because God's Mercy is the highest in all His virtues.

14Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

15Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

16By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.

17Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.

18Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.

With regards to the word of God now: When God created heaven and earth Genesis 1:1 God was in triune spirit form and to understand in our intelligence the evangelist uses the Word to indicate that the Son was within the Father, a spirit within a spirit, Jesus himself said that He proceeded from the Father,also He said that He is in the Father, and the Father is in Him.This is to give us an awareness of the various functioning of both the Father and the Son and their unfathomable love to each other.Now as I said Genesis 1:1 God functioned in one spirit,but there is the Gap theory between 1:1,and Genesis 2:1 which it is all hidden in the scripture.Now within that gap, Lucifer,when he was in harmony with God, became through God the proprietor of the world to educate humans, But he rebelled and flooded for the first time the world.He did this because he as genius concluded that since God wanted to become man,to be justified, God must have a battle with him as god of the world but evil as his direct opponent,and whoever succeed to become man first will keep the world for eternity.Now the way to commence this fight was as I said by flooding the world and destroys the very first humans which existed then.
    Read attentively this psalm it explains what happened. God saved David and reincarnated him again in our world to make him King and to be His Son descendant.Now all this happened in Genesis 1:2 onwards and for God to do this in that instant He sacrificed and incarnated His Son within Lucifer to recreate our world under new principles of good and evil,so the good is represented in Jesus and the evil is represented in (Lucifer) now Satan. if you read Genesis 1:2 it says that the world was void etc.to indicate the war,and then following
    1:3 (And God said: Be light made. And light was made. 4 And God saw the light that it was good; and he divided the light from the darkness.) here God is telling us that He made the Light which refers to His son incarnated within darkness Lucifer (he divided the light from the darkness) He uses divided to show us that Satan wasn't aware that Jesus spirit was within him.Read this psalm 18:11 it says that He made darkness His secret place. Now darkness is Satan.Other scripture which confirms this are 2 Corinthians 4:6 ,and John 1:5.So Jesus as righteous and Satan as wickedness recreated our world,that's why the tree was good and evil,that's why we are good and evil within us because the flesh belong to satan and the soul belong to God. Now the word became flesh when Jesus was born in order to eliminate satan who was the proprietor of humans through the sin of Adam and Eve.Jesus bought us through His blood and death on the cross and He gave us a new soul,and a new spirit.Now we have to destroy the instigation of the flesh, we must have control on our flesh, not the other way round, something that it is very difficult for us,and I'm afraid we are slaves more than ever.Spirituality is dead within us and we love the world and we are slaves to the world ,we are not ready to do any sacrifices to please the Holy Spirit who is within us,who purposely was sent by Jesus Christ our saviour to replace satan's spirit.

Peace and love

Charles

4The sorrows of death compassed me, and the floods of ungodly men made me afraid.

5The sorrows of hell compassed me about: the snares of death prevented me.

6In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears.

7Then the earth shook and trembled; the foundations also of the hills moved and were shaken, because he was wroth.

8There went up a smoke out of his nostrils, and fire out of his mouth devoured: coals were kindled by it.

9He bowed the heavens also, and came down: and darkness was under his feet.

10And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly: yea, he did fly upon the wings of the wind.

11He made darkness his secret place; his pavilion round about him were dark waters and thick clouds of the skies.

12At the brightness that was before him his thick clouds passed, hail stones and coals of fire.

13The LORD also thundered in the heavens, and the Highest gave his voice; hail stones and coals of fire.

14Yea, he sent out his arrows, and scattered them; and he shot out lightnings, and discomfited them.

15Then the channels of waters were seen, and the foundations of the world were discovered at thy rebuke, O LORD, at the blast of the breath of thy nostrils.

16He sent from above, he took me, he drew me out of many waters.

17He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them which hated me: for they were too strong for me.

18They prevented me in the day of my calamity: but the LORD was my stay.

19He brought me forth also into a large place; he delivered me, because he delighted in me.

Baker
    Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ April 15 2011,07:10)
    Hi Irene,
    The scientist would have told Eve that she was older than 1 day when she only existed for 1 day so I choose to think that God can make an earth that is far younger but seem far older too.  I think the earth is less than 10,000 years old.  Death came from the sin in the garden…fossils of animals can't come unless there is death, so I don't think the earth is so old.  The wine that Jesus made appeared old also but He made it in the twinkling of an eye.

I haven't heard from Mandy in some time.  I think that Keith keeps in touch with her.  I hope she is doing better.

Kathi

Kathie! I was talking to Georg about what He thought how old the earth is. He said that the Scientist said that this earth is about five and a half billion years old. They have studied the crust of the earth, the solar system and more. Some of the Pre-Historic Animals died out 50 Million years ago. All this Georg watched on the History Channel…. Who knows for certain. But I do think that this earth is more then 6ooo years old….Then would you say the gap theory is true? Could be…..IMO only…Really, Keith stays in touch with Mandy!!! Did you know He also has a Farm on Face Book, so do I…. .Come join us….But I very seldom talk to Keith there. He also doesn't do to much with His Farm … All of our Children except for one Son David….and most of our Grandchildren belong. It was Cindy that got me started… I like it, like to design Farms. Mandy belonged too, but I tried to contact Her there with no results. She must of quit….
    Peace and Love Irene

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Lightenup @ April 13 2011,22:06)
    Mike,
    It CLEARLY says that through Him all things were created…now back to the example I gave you regarding Rachel and Jacob and the maid.  Rachel had a son THROUGH the maid.  The maid did nearly the whole work, not Rachel who just gave the command.

Do you see how the Son could have done nearly ALL the work and still the word 'through' could be used?

Kathi

I could also see Jesus as a simple prism. And God created many colors of light THROUGH him.

Scriptures don't say for sure Kathi. What we know is that God ALONE created, and He did that THROUGH Jesus.

But my question is why God alone takes the credit?

mike

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Lightenup @ April 14 2011,09:28)

Quote (Lightenup @ April 13 2011,22:28)
    Mike,
    If He said that He and His Son created the world, they would have gone “what Son?”  It wasn't time for the revealing of the Son, the Son was still a mystery.  God was in unity with the Son and presented them as one to the Israelites.  When God revealed the Son, He also revealed His part in creation so the Father doesn't take full credit for creation after all when you read to the end of the book.

Kathi

Karmarie,
    Here is what I believe answers your question.

Also, have you considered that the word that God sends is a person, His own Son?

So God lied to us to keep us from saying “What Son?” :)

Didn't they also say “What Son?” to Psalm 2:7 and Proverbs 30:4?

You answer doesn't stack up, and means that God lied.

mike

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Lightenup @ April 14 2011,14:10)
    I think the earth is less than 10,000 years old. Death came from the sin in the garden…fossils of animals can't come unless there is death, so I don't think the earth is so old. The wine that Jesus made appeared old also but He made it in the twinkling of an eye.

Good thoughts, Kathi! :)

mike

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Lightenup @ April 14 2011,13:19)
    I do believe that the Son had the same power as the Father but He was under submission to the Father in order to use it.

And here's a case of “not so good thoughts”. :) Your own statement contradicts itself. If the Father had the POWER to tell Jesus when he could and couldn't use his power, then the Father has more power than Jesus.

That is usually the case with those who are the heads of others. The one that is the “head” has more power than the ones he is the head over. For example, Jesus is the head of us and he has more power than us. Why would that not apply to God, who is the head of Jesus?

mike

Baker
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 15 2011,13:04)

Quote (Lightenup @ April 14 2011,14:10)
    I think the earth is less than 10,000 years old.  Death came from the sin in the garden…fossils of animals can't come unless there is death, so I don't think the earth is so old.  The wine that Jesus made appeared old also but He made it in the twinkling of an eye.

Good thoughts, Kathi! :)

mike

Mike! Not according to Scientist's they believe and proved it that the Earth is Billions of years old. I found this o the Internet. It is only part of it since it is long. If you want to know more go and goggle The Age of the Earth….

SCIENTIFIC AGE OF THE EARTH
    Before analyzing the arguments advanced by creation “scientists” for a very young Earth, I here summarize briefly the evidence that has convinced scientists that the Earth is 4.5 to 4.6 billion years old.

There can be no doubt about the Earth’s antiquity; the evidence is abundant, conclusive, and readily available to all who care to examine it. The best evidence is contained in the Earth’s incomplete and complex but accurate stratigraphic record — a record that has been the subject of nearly two centuries of study. Slowly and painstakingly, geologists have assembled this record into the generalized geologic time scale shown in Figure 1. This was done by observing the relative age sequence of rock units in a given area and determining, from stratigraphic relations, which rock units are younger, which are older, and what assemblages of fossils are contained in each unit. Using fossils to correlate from area to area, geologists have been able to work out a relative worldwide order of rock formations and to divide the rock record and geologic time into the eras, periods, and epochs shown in Figure 1. The last modification to the geologic time scale of Figure 1 was in the 1930s, before radiometric dating was fully developed, when the Oligocene Epoch was inserted between the Eocene and the Miocene.

Although early stratigraphers could determine the relative order of rock units and fossils, they could only estimate the lengths of time involved by observing the rates of present geologic processes and comparing the rocks produced by those processes with those preserved in the stratigraphic record. With the development of modern radiometric dating methods in the late 1940s and 1950s, it was possible for the first time not only to measure the lengths of the eras, periods, and epochs but also to check the relative order of these geologic time units. Radiometric dating verified that the relative time scale determined by stratigraphers and paleontologists (Figure 1) is absolutely correct, a result that could only have been obtained if both the relative time scale and radiometric dating methods were correct.

The abundance and variety of fossils in Phanerozoic rocks have allowed geologists to decipher in considerable detail the past 600 million years or so of the Earth’s history. In Precambrian rocks, however, fossils are rare; thus, the geologic record of this important part of the Earth’s history has been especially difficult to decipher. Nonetheless, stratigraphy and radiometric dating of Precambrian rocks have clearly demonstrated that the history of the Earth extends billions of years into the past.

Radiometric dating has not been applied to just a few selected rocks from the geologic record. Literally many tens of thousands of radiometric age measurements are documented in the scientific literature. Since beginning operation in the early 1960s, the Geochronology laboratories of the U. S. Geological Survey in Menlo Park, California, have alone produced more than 20,000 K-Ar, Rb-Sr, and 14C ages. Add to this number the age measurements made by from 50 to 100 other laboratories worldwide, and it is easy to see that the number of radiometric ages produced over the past two to three decades and published in the scientific literature must easily exceed 100,000. Taken as a whole, these data clearly prove that the Earth’s history extends backward from the present to at least 3.8 billion years into the past.

Georg also has watched the History channel, and they too had a program about that. They had studied the way Islands and Mountain are formed They take millions of rears to form. And then there are Pre-historic Animals Skeleton that they found. They are real…i find it interesting. The gap theory could very well be true. Also found on the Internet…
    Peace and Love Irene

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Baker @ April 14 2011,21:20)
    Mike! Not according to Scientist's they believe and proved it that the Earth is Billions of years old.

And scientists have never been wrong before, right? :)

I don't know all the how's and why's, Irene. I just know that according to scripture, man began to exist about 6000 years ago.

mike

Lightenup
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 14 2011,20:54)

Quote (Lightenup @ April 14 2011,09:28)

Quote (Lightenup @ April 13 2011,22:28)
    Mike,
    If He said that He and His Son created the world, they would have gone “what Son?”  It wasn't time for the revealing of the Son, the Son was still a mystery.  God was in unity with the Son and presented them as one to the Israelites.  When God revealed the Son, He also revealed His part in creation so the Father doesn't take full credit for creation after all when you read to the end of the book.

Kathi

Karmarie,
    Here is what I believe answers your question.

Also, have you considered that the word that God sends is a person, His own Son?

So God lied to us to keep us from saying “What Son?”  :)

Didn't they also say “What Son?” to Psalm 2:7 and Proverbs 30:4?

You answer doesn't stack up, and means that God lied.

mike

Mike,
    Of course God did not lie…He considers His Son as in Himself, not as Himself, but in Himself.  They are one.  He told the Israelites just what they needed to hear in the culture where many deities were being worshiped…like the sun god, the moon god, etc.

Regarding the Son in Psalms 2:7, it would be interesting to get a Jew's understanding on this…also Proverbs 30:4.  I don't think those were announcements to a nation but private inspiration.

The Israelites did not know God as a Father and Son…that was for later.   In the NT, it says that:

Matthew 11:27
    “All things have been handed over to Me by My Father; and no one knows the Son except the Father; nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and anyone to whom the Son wills to reveal Him.

Kathi

Lightenup
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ April 14 2011,18:24)

Hi Irene,
    The scientist would have told Eve that she was older than 1 day when she only existed for 1 day so I choose to think that God can make an earth that is far younger but seem far older too.  I think the earth is less than 10,000 years old.  Death came from the sin in the garden…fossils of animals can't come unless there is death, so I don't think the earth is so old.  The wine that Jesus made appeared old also but He made it in the twinkling of an eye.

I haven't heard from Mandy in some time.  I think that Keith keeps in touch with her.  I hope she is doing better.

Kathi

Kathie!  I was talking to Georg about what He thought how old the earth is.  He said that the Scientist said that this earth is about five and a half billion years old.  They have studied the crust of the earth, the solar system and more. Some of the Pre-Historic Animals  died out 50 Million years ago.  All this Georg watched on the History Channel…. Who knows for certain.  But I do think that this earth is more then 6ooo years old….Then would you say the gap theory is true?  Could be…..IMO only…Really, Keith stays in touch with Mandy!!! Did you know He also has a Farm on Face Book, so do I…. .Come join us….But I very seldom talk to Keith there.  He also doesn't do to much with His Farm … All of our Children except for one Son David….and most of our Grandchildren belong.  It was Cindy that got me started… I like it, like to design Farms.  Mandy belonged too, but I tried to contact Her there with no results.  She must of quit….
    Peace and Love Irene

Hi Irene,
    Ask Georg if he thinks that the scientists would have said that Eve was just minutes old when she appeared to Adam. Unless they were there with their lab jackets making observations, they would have never guessed that she was made from Adam's rib and just minutes old even according to their best tests. No scientist was there at the time and so they can only speculate. Science can't seem to believe supernatural things because they can't test for it. Do you see this? They test with natural laws, laws that they can observe. The supernatural is something beyond the natural laws and we need to take what scientist say about creation and the age of the earth as speculation. God can make mature things as well as from a seed. Jesus did not start His wine from grape seed. He just made the mature wine for the wedding…voila!

Kathi

Anonymous

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 13 2011,11:26)

Quote (csaliba @ April 12 2011,13:33)
    Jesus is the craftsman and the Father is the designer.

Hi C,

The Father takes all credit for all of creation.  Everything came FROM the Father THROUGH His only begotten Son.  What exact role Jesus played is uncertain, but we can't ignore the scriptures that say YHWH ALONE created.

mike

Mike ,

When you say God it's not one person within God but triune, and we don't know how they function.That's why Jesus said you see me you see the Father,the Father is in me and I'm in the Father.Jesus is the only God and Man to Glorify the Father but for Jesus to become God and man Jesus Himself asked his Father to glorify Him in order to Glorify themselves.Without Jesus nothing goes to the Father.Jesus is the one who Judges Humans, the Father the one who Judges the souls that's why He said when I judge my Judgement is right because my Father will be with me,only Jesus became man and He suffered as man The Father never suffered because He never was a Man but now through Jesus,He is receiving all what Jesus within His mystical body receives.
    Good day and peace in our Lord Jesus Christ with you

Charles

Baker
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 15 2011,15:18)

Mike!  Not according to Scientist's they believe and proved it that the Earth is Billions of years old.

And scientists have never been wrong before, right?  :)

I don't know all the how's and why's, Irene.  I just know that according to scripture, man began to exist about 6000 years ago.

mike

Mike and Kathy! You are right Mike, that man came into existing at that time, but before God created man, I do believe that there is a gap theory. There is evidence that there were Pre-Historic Animals on this earth. How do you think the got here? And would God create Animals like that? See what Humans can do. I wonder when Satan was Lucifer, if He not did something on this Earth, to make this Earth void and dark. I know there is no prove of that, just my thinking….And that is where I am leaving it. My trust in God has never faltered. Georg and I have always searched out God. It's just an interesting theory…and there are Christian Scientists that believe this……Whatever will be, will be. One day we all will know, right???
    Kathy I will ask Georg about Eve….later today..

Peace and Love Irene

Anonymous

Quote (Lightenup @ April 13 2011,13:39)
    Regarding the idea of the Father creating through the Son and then claiming the act as creator:

I found this interesting, it was in the story of Jacob, Leah and Rachel.  Rachel was barren and decided to have a son THROUGH her maid whom she gave to her husband to impregnate.  Rachel, after her maid gave birth, claimed the child as HER (Rachel's) son.

Genesis 30:1-7
    1Now when Rachel saw that she bore Jacob no children, she became jealous of her sister; and she said to Jacob, “Give me children, or else I die.” 2Then Jacob’s anger burned against Rachel, and he said, “Am I in the place of God, who has withheld from you the fruit of the womb?” 3She said, “Here is my maid Bilhah, go in to her that she may bear on my knees, that through her I too may have children.” 4So she gave him her maid Bilhah as a wife, and Jacob went in to her. 5Bilhah conceived and bore Jacob a son. 6Then Rachel said, “God has vindicated me, and has indeed heard my voice and has given me a son.” Therefore she named him Dan. 7Rachel’s maid Bilhah conceived again and bore Jacob a second son. 8So Rachel said, “With mighty wrestlings I have wrestled with my sister, and I have indeed prevailed.” And she named him Naphtali.

So this is an example of a sense of 'creating' through another where the other does ALL the work…Rachel just gave the word, the maid did all the work (with a little help from Jacob :) )
    Rachel claims the son as her own.  Rachel was in authority so I suppose that is why she gets to claim the results…interesting.

Kathi

Kathi,

I'll give a practical example with regards the Father creating through the Son.I personally own my Business and whatever my employee do,I will receive either praise or criticism,without doing nothing.Now behind whatever my employee did there was my creativity,Idea,plan,design, instructions,supervision,etc.So God the Father did everything,but all through His Son and when we praise we always praise God as a whole triune.Like when my business name example 'Woodart' receives praise. Now God the Father when He created heaven and earth Genesis 1:1 was Triune and on pronunciation of his word significantly,His Son within Him in our limited of understanding, started creating the spiritual creatures and also the universes trillions of trillions of years ago. Before genesis 1:2,there is the gap theory and whatever happened then is all hidden within the scriptures,but definitely Lucifer rebelled because since he was the representative of the Son,one of the first three most high Archangels whom are Michael representative,of the Father,and Gabriel representative of the Holy Spirit,concluded that since he was the proprietor of the world,he had every right to protest and even destroy by flood the world in order to be recreated within new principles of good and evil and he will become the god of the material world the only direct opponent to God. He decided so because he didn't accepted that God through His son,becomes man through a mother, without a battle.Genesis 1:2 starts with a capital letter although it is an And,but that is a sign of the gap theory.Genesis 1:2 is clear enough of the destruction of the existing world.Genesis 1:3 starts with Be light made,this means that God now has incarnated His son spiritual body within Lucifer's.so both of them represented the Light within the darkness.Scriptures are full of proofs that God through the Son lives and is hidden within Darkness which symbolically Satan.Psalm18:4:19 tells all about the battle between God and His enemies and also in 18:11 it says that darkness is His secret place which is a reference to the incarnation. Now this happened trillions of trillions of years ago till Adam was created. There is enough revelations among various Saints which gives proof of this and also that the Son within,and by using Lucifer without his awareness created our world on new principles of positive and negative,good and evil,if you reflect wisely there's nothing created no matter what it is that it's not within a conflict,but without this conflict nothing will exist. So the Son became the first born of every creature by initialize every creature within creation whatever it is,whether it is a good creature through him directly or a bad creature through Satan without his awareness.I would like to indicate all this within scriptures but I don't have time now,but I will do so on replying others.
    peace and love in Our Lord Jesus Christ

Anonymous

Quote (Baker @ April 15 2011,03:08)

Quote (csaliba @ April 15 2011,02:35)
    Hi All,
    I created so many questions and I don't know where I'm gonna start from.I'LL try to explain briefly on all points. First Baker I didn't thatr creation happened in a twinkle .Creation took trillions and trillions of years to create the spiritual creatures and also our world  but when the son was within the Father as the word (John 1 IN the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God.)Jesus said that he was in the Father and that He came from the Father. this world belonged and still belong to Lucifer(now Satan) as his responsibility to educate humans but
    then he rebbelled and flooded the world for the first time ever,because he felth that the only Just way for God to become man if He confront him as god of the world since it belonged to him and also to be a god of evil.Genesis 1:1 gap teory Read psalm 17.Genesis 1:2 Than God threw Lucifer and his angels as a
    punishment to create our world again with new principles of Good and Evil since there id a third of heavenly hosts as an opponent,that's why God said very good to tell us that he is refering to the new creation according to the new principles not very good as God wanted it,when God create something He creates it perfect and eccelent not very good. The void and dark place mean that the world was completely destroyed through Lucifer, that's why exactly afterwords there is (and the spirit of God moved over the waters)and then following it ( And God said: Be light made. And light was made.) Now this Light is the Son Jesus which God sent to the world as spirit using Him as a sacrifice buried within Luciifer's spirit to create the new world between Jesus as the righteous and Lucifer as the wicked without the awareness of Lucifer.which took trillions and trillions to create till Adam was created.sybolcally the tree of good and evil, and also us the flesh belong to Satan and the soul to God.I will continue later  it's time up for me.(parable of the hidden treasure)

Hi again!   Let me ask you a question, I don't want to jump to a conclusion, what you mean.
    I have a problem understanding what you mean.  Did you say, that Lucifer (Satan) educated humans?  Please give a Scripture were it says that?????
    Also when you say that the Word of God, how do you understand that?  Because verse 14 says that The Word of God became flesh….
    If I understand you right, you do believe in a gap theory do you?  
    Can I make a suggestion to you?  It would be easier for me to understand, if you would make Paragraphs…like I just did….no offense OK
    I don't believe the flesh is Sata's, the Spirit is from God and also the flesh.  God created us in His image, as there is a Spirit in man….The flesh will simply return to dust.
    Why do you believe that the flesh belongs to Satan?
    Peace and Love Irene

Hi Baker,
    Ezekiel 28:13 :19 says it all if you reflect and meditate within the Holy Spirit.Lucifer was the archangel representing the Son that's why he his name signify light as Jesus,and since Jesus was given everything by his Father to show his true entire Love,and Jesus did as he saw his Father did and gave everything to then Lucifer to be the sole proprietor of the world before the rebel,and also before Adam.trillions of trillions ago.Genesis 1: 2 is referring to the destruction of that world and a new world was recreate within new principles of Good and Evil Psalm 18 not (17 sorry as I wrote in my first post).tells it all.18:4:19
    Charles

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (csaliba @ April 16 2011,09:03)

Quote (Baker @ April 15 2011,03:08)

Quote (csaliba @ April 15 2011,02:35)
    Hi All,
    I created so many questions and I don't know where I'm gonna start from.I'LL try to explain briefly on all points. First Baker I didn't thatr creation happened in a twinkle .Creation took trillions and trillions of years to create the spiritual creatures and also our world  but when the son was within the Father as the word (John 1 IN the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God.)Jesus said that he was in the Father and that He came from the Father. this world belonged and still belong to Lucifer(now Satan) as his responsibility to educate humans but
    then he rebbelled and flooded the world for the first time ever,because he felth that the only Just way for God to become man if He confront him as god of the world since it belonged to him and also to be a god of evil.Genesis 1:1 gap teory Read psalm 17.Genesis 1:2 Than God threw Lucifer and his angels as a
    punishment to create our world again with new principles of Good and Evil since there id a third of heavenly hosts as an opponent,that's why God said very good to tell us that he is refering to the new creation according to the new principles not very good as God wanted it,when God create something He creates it perfect and eccelent not very good. The void and dark place mean that the world was completely destroyed through Lucifer, that's why exactly afterwords there is (and the spirit of God moved over the waters)and then following it ( And God said: Be light made. And light was made.) Now this Light is the Son Jesus which God sent to the world as spirit using Him as a sacrifice buried within Luciifer's spirit to create the new world between Jesus as the righteous and Lucifer as the wicked without the awareness of Lucifer.which took trillions and trillions to create till Adam was created.sybolcally the tree of good and evil, and also us the flesh belong to Satan and the soul to God.I will continue later  it's time up for me.(parable of the hidden treasure)

Hi again!   Let me ask you a question, I don't want to jump to a conclusion, what you mean.
    I have a problem understanding what you mean.  Did you say, that Lucifer (Satan) educated humans?  Please give a Scripture were it says that?????
    Also when you say that the Word of God, how do you understand that?  Because verse 14 says that The Word of God became flesh….
    If I understand you right, you do believe in a gap theory do you?  
    Can I make a suggestion to you?  It would be easier for me to understand, if you would make Paragraphs…like I just did….no offense OK
    I don't believe the flesh is Sata's, the Spirit is from God and also the flesh.  God created us in His image, as there is a Spirit in man….The flesh will simply return to dust.
    Why do you believe that the flesh belongs to Satan?
    Peace and Love Irene

Hi Baker,
    Ezekiel 28:13 :19 says it all if you reflect and meditate within the Holy Spirit.Lucifer was the archangel representing the Son that's why he  his name signify light as Jesus,and since Jesus was given everything by his Father to show his true entire Love,and Jesus did as he saw his Father did and gave everything to then Lucifer to be the sole proprietor of the world before the rebel,and also before Adam.trillions of trillions ago.Genesis 1: 2 is referring to the destruction of that world and a new world was recreate  within new principles of Good and Evil Psalm 18 not (17 sorry as I wrote in my first post).tells it all.18:4:19  
    Charles

Hi

the scriptures you quote Esi;18;4-19

is direct related to Christ and the nation of Israel.

nothing to do with Lucifer

Pierre

Lightenup
    Participant

csaliba,

Be light made,this means that God now has incarnated His son spiritual body within Lucifer's.so both of them represented the Light within the darkness.

Sorry but that is not scriptural.

Kathi

Lightenup
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ April 15 2011,09:38)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 15 2011,15:18)

Mike!  Not according to Scientist's they believe and proved it that the Earth is Billions of years old.

And scientists have never been wrong before, right?  :)

I don't know all the how's and why's, Irene.  I just know that according to scripture, man began to exist about 6000 years ago.

mike

Mike and Kathy! You are right Mike, that man came into existing at that time, but before God created man, I do believe that there is a gap theory.  There is evidence that there were Pre-Historic Animals on this earth.  How do you think the got here?  And would God create Animals like that?  See what Humans can do.  I wonder when Satan was Lucifer, if He not did something on this Earth,  to make this Earth void and dark.  I know there is no prove of that, just my thinking….And that is where I am leaving it.  My trust in God has never faltered.   Georg and I have always searched out God.  It's just an interesting theory…and there are Christian Scientists that believe this……Whatever will be, will be.  One day we all will know, right???
    Kathy I will ask Georg about Eve….later today..

Peace and Love Irene

Irene,
    According to the Hebrew, the gap could not be between v. 1 and v.2. I don't know if it could have occurred between day one and day two, or between day two or day three, or between day three and day four. I think that it is unlikely to have occurred at all but according to the Hebrew, apparently it is not possible to have occurred between v.1 and v.2 of Genesis.

Did you ask Georg what scientists would have said about the age of the wine, or Eve the minute after their existence? Would they agree that they were just a minute old?

Kathi

Baker
    Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ April 15 2011,16:06)

Quote (Baker @ April 14 2011,18:24)

Hi Irene,

Kathi

Kathie!  I was talking to Georg about what He thought how old the earth is.  He said that the Scientist said that this earth is about five and a half billion years old.  They have studied the crust of the earth, the solar system and more. Some of the Pre-Historic Animals  died out 50 Million years ago.  All this Georg watched on the History Channel…. Who knows for certain.  But I do think that this earth is more then 6ooo years old….Then would you say the gap theory is true?  Could be…..IMO only…Really, Keith stays in touch with Mandy!!! Did you know He also has a Farm on Face Book, so do I…. .Come join us….But I very seldom talk to Keith there.  He also doesn't do to much with His Farm … All of our Children except for one Son David….and most of our Grandchildren belong.  It was Cindy that got me started… I like it, like to design Farms.  Mandy belonged too, but I tried to contact Her there with no results.  She must of quit….
    Peace and Love Irene

Hi Irene,
    Ask Georg if he thinks that the scientists would have said that Eve was just minutes old when she appeared to Adam. Unless they were there with their lab jackets making observations, they would have never guessed that she was made from Adam's rib and just minutes old even according to their best tests.  No scientist was there at the time and so they can only speculate.  Science can't seem to believe supernatural things because they can't test for it.  Do you see this?  They test with natural laws, laws that they can observe.  The supernatural is something beyond the natural laws and we need to take what scientist say about creation and the age of the earth as speculation.  God can make mature things as well as from a seed.  Jesus did not start His wine from grape seed.  He just made the mature wine for the wedding…voila!

Kathi

Hi Kathi!  I asked Georg, and He said:” no Scientist has ever zeroed in on that.”  I say why, they are not trying to prove anything about Eve,  Rather they tested Rock's and layers of earth. Mountains.
    Here is how it is still happening. The Earth crust on tectonic plates, where they collite they form huge Mountain ranges over millions of years.  The fact we have Earthquakes shows that they are moving.  It is all in Georg's book.  You do have a copy, right?
    We don't know it all, Kathy, but these are facts.  I don't worry about that.   God in His wisdom knows what we can take or not….I just find it interesting.  Like Georg, we think that Satan had a part in all of that.  IMO God created man much later, and Eve has nothing to do with it.  Also in the end time wisdom will increase, and it has. God fearing Scientists that have studied this too.  I don't believe in a big bang theory….Since you believe the earth is less then 10,000 years old, you do believe in a gap theory then….You say that Pre-historic Animals can't die, before Sin.  Satan did….I know God can do anything, but why would He make the earth look old, there is no reason for that.  And God never does anything without a reason….
    Peace and Love Irene

thehappyman
    Participant

You all speak the principles of religion, so where is the faith ? ….. In Gen. 1:1-2 states God created. and the Spirit of God moved . The Spirit of God is whom that is within us now, for He is Holy.(called the Comforter )….. :D

Viewing 20 posts - 541 through 560 (of 3,677 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account