Firstborn of/over all creation

Viewing 20 posts - 2,301 through 2,320 (of 3,677 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Anthony,

Yes.

Acts 3.17

And now, brethren, I know that you acted in ignorance, just as your rulers did also.

But the things which God announced beforehand, by the mouth of all the prophets, that His Christ would suffer.

He has thus fulfilled. Therefore repent and return, so that your sins may be wiped away,

in order that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord,

and that He may send Jesus, the Christ appointed for you, whom heaven must receive

until the period of restoration of all things, about which God spoke by the mouth of the holy prophets  from ancient time.

God sends the comforter to His children, the Spirit of Christ.

The children repented and were baptised in Jesus’s name.

Is 30.20

Although the Lord has given you bread of privation and water of opposition,

He, your teacher will no longer hide Himself, but your eyes will behold your Teacher

Your ears will hear a word behind you,

’this is the way.walk in it’

whenever to turn to the right or to the left.

Lightenup
    Participant

Gene,

you said:

because you reject him comming into his “existence” in flesh and blood exactly as we have,

Just by the fact that you wrote that comment shows that you cannot read/comprehend what I believe. Where have I ever rejected that Jesus came in the flesh and blood just like our flesh and blood?

Before you go around appointing who is an antichrist, you should get your facts straight!

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Anthony….The Jesus you are worshiping is not the real Jesus, just as he said “many” will come and that i am and deceive “MANY”, THAT MANY IS WHO YOU SEEM TO TRUST IN., THATS THE WAY THAT LEDS TO DESTRUCTION AND “MANY” GO IN THREAT. THE CATHOLIC AND THERE SISTER THE PROTESTANTS ARE BOTH RUNNING TO DESTRUCTION AND TAKING ALL YOU WITH THEM.

Come out while you can that you recieve not of her pleagues, you are told. There is only a FEW, who find and go through the “narrow” gate and straight way, that leads to life, “few there be that find it”. You are in the wide way of the many, that leads to destructoin, and “many” there be that go in threat.

If you think Jodi is my leader you are wrong , me and her both have one leader and that is not the fallen trinitarian churches of the “many” thats for sure. Have fun with your multiplicity of God’s and preexisting Jesus who is other God, or what ever your “MYSTERY RELIGION” OFFERS.

Ò, here is SOMETHING you AND your group can cue on, “THOU SHALL HAVE “NO OTHER” GOD BESIDES ME”.

NOTICE IT DOESN’T SAY “US” BUT IT SAYS “ME”

Peace and love to you and yours. ……gene

Anthony
    Participant

Nick please i didn’t think you thought the holy spirit was something other then the Spirit of Jesus Christ and His Father if  not then what is the Holy Spirit Nick God bless

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Anthony,

Note from Acts 3 that God has spoken through the mouths of the prophets. Jesus is the great prophet like Moses whom God speaks through and those who stumble over his words and relegate them to the superstition of the culture he lived among put the salvation of their souls at great risk.

Note that Jesus is the Christ appointed for you, and is not a another god.

Note that God will send Jesus, as the Spirit, to those who obey the command to be reborn.

You are on the right track so keep seeking.

Anthony
    Participant

A person. What?!!! Something other then the Spirit of Jesus Christ and His Father spirit

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Anthony,

Yes the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of the Father and the Son.

We will come to him. Jn 14.23

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Anthony,

Note how Acts3.20 speaks of God sending the Holy Spirit to men

”and He will send you Jesus, the Christ appointed for you.”

Anthony
    Participant

So we do agree about something Nick great God bless.

Anthony
    Participant

Nick

John 16:13 – “Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, [that] shall he speak: and he will show you things to come.”

Nick who do you think the Spirit is hearing?

Anthony
    Participant

Hi Nick . John15:26  But when the Helper comes, whom I shall send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify of Me.  

John 14:12, 16-22

John 14:12, Jesus is going away. John 14:16, He will ask the Father to send another Comforter that will bide with them forever. John 14:17, Comforter is called the spirit of truth.The world cannot receive Him. The world cannot see him or know him. But the disciples know him, and this comforter is already dwelling with them. God bless. later

Anthony
    Participant

Nick

Who is the only person the disciples knew personally? Who was already dwelling with them? Who was a comfort to them and was always truthful?

Only Jesus could fulfill these requirements. And He says so in the next verse.

John 14:18, “I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.”

Anthony
    Participant

Nick

But He was coming back in another form. From dwelling with them physically, to dwelling in them spiritually. (Verse 17, “shall be in you”).This is why Jesus says ‘another’ comforter. He would be coming back in the spirit.   A different form than what they were use to. God bless. Anthony

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Anthony,

Yes they knew the Word, they knew the THE SPIRIT IN JESUS CHRIST.

And the Spirit of Christ would come back to them at Pentecost and remain with them as the comforter.

The comforter hears the words of the Father and relays them to the brothers.

The Spirit of truth from the Father IS the Spirit of the Father.

The Spirit of truth spoke through the man Jesus in Jn 2.19 and in other places.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Anthony,

Jesus is in perfect unity with the Spirit.

And he returns as the Spirit of Christ.

Anthony
    Participant

Nick

Notice: “Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.”

Nick this is so clear, Jesus is telling the disciples that He is the Comforter.

Verse 18, “I will come to you”.  Verse 19, “You will see me”.  Verse 20, “I in you”.

Verse 21, “I will manifest myself to him”.  
Verse 23, “we (my Father and I) will make our abode with him”.

Did Christ’s disciples understand that He would be coming back to them?

Yes, Verse 22 “Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, HOW is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?”

Proclaimer
    Participant

Nick, this man Jesus you speak of, is he a different person to the Spirit?
    That is, when he was born, (NOT as the Christ as you say), is that person still alive and what is his relationship with the Spirit.
    Is the being Jesus, more Jesus and less Spirit. more Spirit and less Jesus, 50/50 or is he like us with regards to the Spirit.
    Is Jesus himself a self conscious being or just a shell like a house of some kind?

Trying to fathom your understanding of a Jesus who was not born the Christ, even though we know scripture says he was born the Christ. But we will ignore that fact for the sake of you giving an answer as to what you believe.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Anthony,

It is the Spirit speaking through him.

That Spirit he is one with. One with God, One with the Church.

Closer than man and wife is this unity.

Eph 5.31

For this reason a man shall leave his father and his mother and shall be joined to his wife,and the two shall become one flesh.

This mystery is great; but I am speaking with reference to Christ and the church.

Anthony
    Participant

Nick

Notice: “Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.”

Dear friends, this is so clear, Jesus is telling the disciples that He is the Comforter.

Verse 18, “I will come to you”.  
Verse 19, “You will see me”.  
Verse 20, “I in you”.

Verse 21, “I will manifest myself to him”.  Verse 23, “we (my Father and I) will make our abode with him”.

Yes, Verse 22 “Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, HOW is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?” 

this is so clear, Jesus is telling the disciples that He is the Comforter.

Verse 18, “I will come to you”.  Verse 19, “You will see me”.  Verse 20, “I in you”.

Verse 21, “I will manifest myself to him”.  Verse 23, “we (my Father and I) will make our abode with him”.Yes, Verse 22 “Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, HOW is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?” God bless Nick

Anthony
    Participant

Nick

Dear friends, this is so clear, Jesus is telling the disciples that He is the Comforter.

Verse 18, “I will come to you”.  
Verse 19, “You will see me”.  
Verse 20, “I in you”.

Verse 21, “I will manifest myself to him”.  Verse 23, “we (my Father and I) will make our abode with him”.

Yes, Verse 22 “Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, HOW is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?” .             Notice: “Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.”this is so clear, Jesus is telling the disciples that He is the Comforter.

Verse 21, “I will manifest myself to him”.  Verse 23, “we (my Father and I) will make our abode with him”.Yes, Verse 22 “Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, HOW is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?” God bless Nick

Viewing 20 posts - 2,301 through 2,320 (of 3,677 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account