Do spirits have bodies?

Viewing 20 posts - 3,681 through 3,700 (of 5,412 total)
  • Author
    mikeboll64
    Blocked

Shimmer,

Does PAUL have a body in heaven now?

terraricca
    Participant

shimmer

Example JWs don't believe in healing. Well, that is NOT what Jesus taught, is it?

I do not believe in healing unless you stop doing stupid things like smoking,drinking liquor,over eating glutton,do more than you can handle,ect
    I am not a JW
    i have see many people claiming to heal others but it all end up to be
    charlatans

Pierre

shimmer
    Participant

See this is where I don't understand you Mike. TERRARICA AND IRENE DO NOT BELIEVE that Jesus was risen in the flesh. You agree with them it seems. Because you are on their side. Istari speaks much more closer to what the Scriptures say?? So, I stand on the side of Istari, though I may not yet completely understand a few things. So? That is where I stand.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Istari @ July 12 2011,21:09)
    Ok, much more to say from the little I have said…

:D :laugh: :D That post was exactly 1833 words, dude! And that's your “little” post? :D :laugh: :D

Istari, you talk too much.

shimmer
    Participant

Terrarica, Jesus said that with faith you can do anything and I do believe this. I agree that it can also be used in the wrong way. And I also agree, that changing your lifestyle has to go with healing.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ July 13 2011,22:12)
    Terrarica, Jesus said that with faith you can do anything and I do believe this.  I agree that it can also be used in the wrong way.  And I also agree, that changing your lifestyle has to go with healing.

shimmer

in live the rule is this what a men sows is what he will reap

by sowing the spirit of truth in your own heart you will heal many things and reap God blessings

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ July 13 2011,22:10)
    See this is where I don't understand you Mike. TERRARICA AND IRENE DO NOT BELIEVE that Jesus was risen in the flesh. You agree with them it seems. Because you are on their side. Istari speaks much more closer to what the Scriptures say?? So, I stand on the side of Istari, though I may not yet completely understand a few things. So? That is where I stand.

shimmer

go back in the soul topic and see if you understand what a soul is

maybe then you can put 2 and 2 together

Pierre

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (shimmer @ July 12 2011,22:10)
    See this is where I don't understand you Mike. TERRARICA AND IRENE DO NOT BELIEVE that Jesus was risen in the flesh. You agree with them it seems. Because you are on their side.

Shimmer,

I agree with Irene and Pierre on almost every scriptural issue. I agree with them that spirit beings DO have bodies, which is why I'm “on their side” on this thread. Because THAT is what this thread is supposed to be about, right?

I just recently found out that Irene thinks God is omnipresent. Pierre and I do NOT agree with that understanding. But Istari DOES. So should Istari start agreeing with EVERYTHING Irene says now, just because they are on “the same side” about “omnipresence”?

I agree with YOU about the Nephilim. Pierre disagrees with us on that subject. But this thread is not about the Nephilim, right? This thread is about a subject I DO agree with Pierre about.

Now if YOU want to start a thread about what kind of body Jesus was raised from the dead in, and IF I decided to go to that thread at all, then I would NOT be “on their side” on that subject. But we would still agree to disagree in a humble and polite manner, as all Christian ADULTS should when they know they are at an impasse.

But Shimmer, THIS thread is about whether or not spirit beings, like Jesus and the other angels, have bodies. And there is only ONE member here who says “NO” to both.

So in reality, EVERYONE should be “on our side” in this thread, right? So what are YOU doing applauding Istari's posts? It seems it is YOU who is confusing the people here by applauding the posts of the one you DISAGREE with! :D

I love you, Kar! You are sometimes really big fun for me! :)

peace and love to you,
    mike

Istari
    Participant

Mikeboll64 just sent me this:

Quote (,July 13 2011 @ 14:27)
    You have been warned by a staff member. Your warning level has not been incremented, however, this is a possibility for the future.
    You have been warned from the following post: https://heavennet.net/cgi-bin….y303064

<!–QuoteBegin–>

<!–QuoteEBegin–>Mikeboll says he can hide from God because there are places where God is and where God is Not…<!–QuoteEnd–>

<!–QuoteEEnd–>

This is a blatant lie.  You have three choices, Istari:

1.  Show where I ever said I can hide from God

2.  Make a correction of your statement (with an optional apology)

3.  Receive a tile.

The choice is yours, but one of those three things will happen by the time I log on tomorrow.

He says he never said he could hide from God!

Mike has consistently insisted that God is NOT OMNIPRESENT THEREFORE cannot be in more than one place at a time (Whatever 'One place is meant to mean in the Spirit world!). I guess this all part of Mikeboll trying say that God has a body therefore he can be 'here' but not also 'there' at the same time.
    Both myself AND KERWIN presented irrefutable Scriptures showing God to be EVERYWHERE ALL AT THE SAME TIME… and I showed (Twice or more) where David says, 'Where can I go to hide from your presence…' why did I have to present it twice or more – AND also Kerwin, and yet MIKEBOLL still insists, is running round asking 'How can Gods Spirit be in SOME and not in others if Spirits are EVERYWHERE ALL THE TIME.. why do they need to COME and GO.!!!'?
    To which I answered time and time again but Mikeboll just keeps demanding answers to the question that, unlike others, I answer in different ways but with the same context.

Here, Mikeboll wants an APOLOGY… eh? Apologise for telling truth – on ya bike, mate!

I suspect that he is after getting me a tile so he can have a clear platform for his disingenuous posts… Dream on brother – i may like my colours but four is enough…

Hey, didnt I say I was 'outa here'…
    What did MICHAEL CORLEONE say, “Just when I think I'm out – they draw my straight back in…!” (Godfather – part 3)

And what might Jesus say: An apology they asked for….but none shall be given them'

Rock on, Mikeboll – rock on, brother!!
    (I feel a song coming on…! Nah, resist, resist, resist…!)
    I posted Scriptures showing how even though it says that

Istari
    Participant

Ah poor Terraricca, you learning from another here.

When someone posts what you can't refute just tell them they are wrong…

You know, it was really enjoyable writing what I wrote – very 'COMING TOGETHER' of thoughts – linked together – not a hop skip or jump, not a pop, hiss or slide… Just Smooth grooves … Hitting home – don't touch that dial!!

So, terra, you think that was good – neat.

Got any more questions?

Hey, instead of running away, why not present a critique of what I wrote – isn't that normal – to kinda 'Mark my papers' for me – present a critical appraisal and the likes… Go on – ya know ya wanna!! Be a devil – just this time…, eh!!

mikeboll64
    Blocked

To All,

I will still give Istari until the time I log on tomorrow to either produce proof of me ever saying I could hide from God, or a correction of his statement – as promised.

I have received 5 “Report Posts” about Istari just this week.  I have received probably 10 in the last month.  People on this site are begging me and t8 to remove him.

Istari will attest to this because I sent him a pm the other day telling him that I know one tile is all he needs to be banned, and so I have let much bad behavior slide.  But too many people are reporting the posts, and I can't blow off the interests of the many just to keep the one from being banned.

Isn't that basically what my letter to you said, Istari?  Didn't it show that I have been bending over backwards and actually neglecting my job as moderator just so you WOULDN'T have to be banned?

Well, I'm done doing that.  If the correction isn't there tomorrow, you are gone.  Because posting lies about another's beliefs on HN is not allowed.

And even if a correction is there, be forewarned that the very next justifiable “Report Post” I receive from anyone about you, you are gone.

“It's not personal, just business.” – Also Michael Corleone

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Istari @ July 13 2011,22:33)
    Mikeboll64 just sent me this:

Quote (,July 13 2011 @ 14:27)
    You have been warned by a staff member.  Your warning level has not been incremented, however, this is a possibility for the future.
    You have been warned from the following post: https://heavennet.net/cgi-bin&#8230;.y303064

<!–QuoteBegin–>

<!–QuoteEBegin–>Mikeboll says he can hide from God because there are places where God is and where God is Not…<!–QuoteEnd–>

<!–QuoteEEnd–>

This is a blatant lie.  You have three choices, Istari:

1.  Show where I ever said I can hide from God

2.  Make a correction of your statement (with an optional apology)

3.  Receive a tile.

The choice is yours, but one of those three things will happen by the time I log on tomorrow.

He says he never said he could hide from God!

Mike has consistently insisted that God is NOT OMNIPRESENT THEREFORE cannot be in more than one place at a time (Whatever 'One place is meant to mean in the Spirit world!). I guess this all part of Mikeboll trying say that God has a body therefore he can be 'here' but not also 'there' at the same time.
    Both myself AND KERWIN presented irrefutable Scriptures showing God to be EVERYWHERE ALL AT THE SAME TIME… and I showed (Twice or more) where David says, 'Where can I go to hide from your presence…' why did I have to present it twice or more – AND also Kerwin, and yet MIKEBOLL still insists, is running round asking 'How can Gods Spirit be in SOME and not in others if Spirits are EVERYWHERE ALL THE TIME.. why do they need to COME and GO.!!!'?
    To which I answered time and time again but Mikeboll just keeps demanding answers to the question that, unlike others, I answer in different ways but with the same context.

Here, Mikeboll wants an APOLOGY… eh? Apologise for telling truth – on ya bike, mate!

I suspect that he is after getting me a tile so he can have a clear platform for his disingenuous posts… Dream on brother – i may like my colours but four is enough…

Hey, didnt I say I was 'outa here'…
    What did MICHAEL CORLEONE say, “Just when I think I'm out – they draw my straight back in…!” (Godfather – part 3)

And what might Jesus say: An apology they asked for….but none shall be given them'

Rock on, Mikeboll –  rock on, brother!!
    (I feel a song coming on…! Nah, resist, resist, resist…!)
    I posted Scriptures showing how even though it says that

istari

are you drunk ?

Istari
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 13 2011,15:20)

Terrarica, Jesus said that with faith you can do anything and I do believe this.  I agree that it can also be used in the wrong way.  And I also agree, that changing your lifestyle has to go with healing.

shimmer

by sowing the spirit of truth in your own heart you will heal many things and reap God blessings

Pierre

And what about in death… What does a man REAP when after his body is sown in death?

Are not even those destined for destruction RAISED (Reaped) FROM the dead?

And what bodies are they raised in?

And what of those raised to live on paradise earth – are they also in SPIRITUAL BODIES…?

Mike, you might wanna join in here!

Istari
    Participant

Paul did not make any distinction between types of persons who were to be raised from the dead in Spiritual Bodies…

What IS A SPIRITUAL BODY…?

The SPIRIT – rests with God.
    The Body – rests in the Grave.

Does the SPIRIT that rests with God have a Body?

The body …..that is raised from the dead …. has a SPIRIT ….. put back into it …..to make it a Living soul…

If … THE SPIRIT ….. resting with God …… has a Body… Which is A SPIRITUAL BODY… and is already in Heaven… Already a Citizen residing in Heaven…. Then… What is it …. That is RAISED AS A SPIRITUAL BODY …at the resurrection…

And, since all men die.. Even truly sinful ones .. Whose Spirits rests in heaven with God …. Then even TRULY sinful men have SPIRITS WITH SPIRITUAL BODIES WHOSE A
    CITIZENSHIP is IN HEAVEN NOW…

I don't get it… What is the point of the bodily rising… If the SPIRITS OF THE DEAD ARE ALREADY IN SPIRITIUAL BODIES AND ARE ALREADY CITIZENS OF HEAVEN… yet Paul says their abode WILL BE IN HEAVEN… It appears that they are already in heaven then?

Istari
    Participant

Yes, and I can guess who those 5 reports are from too.

It's strange though that no report was made to me about the reports.

If some one is reported then that person should be informed that they have been reported.

If an error is made and no one informs the error maker that they made an error he will make the error again and again and again and again…

It cannot then be thrust on that one to say 'Five errors you made one after the other therefore I'm punishing you.. ! Maybe if he had been told of his first error hecwoukd not have made the 4 others…

It would seem that piling up the error was deliberate so that it would make more impact later : hey you Been reported 5 times..

Also, it has been a consistent feature that when we report Mikeboll for abuse nothing is ever done… Even vehement abuse seems to have no impact… Being the moderator who receives complaints about his own behaviour doesn't seem to be a very good policing method…

Whose policing the police.
    Whose moderating the moderator?

Yes, I see it now – those were not REAL REPORTS…

Mike is losing his battle and he is getting embarrassed – and Mikeboll WILL NOT BE EMBARRASSED.

The only thing Mike has left is 'Citizenship in heaven'…

Look how far he has gone to come down to this last strawman.

Apparently, SOMEONE REPORTED ME for saying that I was FINISHED IN THIS THREAD… can anyone believe that.

I said that 'SATAN Is TOO STRONG FOR ME…' … that, apparently was deemed as ABUSE…!!!!

Has anyone heard of the term 'VICTIMISATION'??

And there are such persons as MODERATORS in this forum?

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ July 13 2011,13:52)
    Irene, a ransom and the denial of the bodily resurrection of Christ is nothing but the text of the JWs. And you say you didn't learn it from them? And Mike what are you saying? I agree with Istari because I AGREE. Don't think I would agree with someone just because I like them. I'm not that stupid.

Shimmer!  The JW's have nothing to do with the ransom… I don't think you understand what the ransom is.  It is according to Scriptures
    1Ti 2:6   Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.  

Mar 10:45   For even the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.  

Jesus body had to stay dead in order for the ransom to be true.  
    God took away Moses body, and He did IMO took away Jesus body too.  Also when I look at the Scriptures in

1Cr 15:42   So also [is] the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:  

1Cr 15:43   It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:  

1Cr 15:44   It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.  

There is no Scripture that says Jesus was resurrected in His earthly body, first.  There is no in-between.  First the natural body and then the Spiritual body….. That is what it says…..not JW's word or mine, but Scriptures…..

Shimmer, you can say whatever you want to, but I am not stupid either….

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (Istari @ July 13 2011,16:12)
    Paul did not make any distinction between types of persons who were to be raised from the dead in Spiritual Bodies…

What IS A SPIRITUAL BODY…?

The SPIRIT – rests with God.
    The Body – rests in the Grave.

Does the SPIRIT that rests with God have a Body?

The body …..that is raised from the dead ….  has a SPIRIT ….. put back into it …..to make it a Living soul…

If … THE SPIRIT ….. resting with God …… has a Body… Which is A SPIRITUAL BODY… and is already in Heaven… Already a Citizen residing in Heaven…. Then…  What is it …. That is RAISED AS A SPIRITUAL BODY …at the resurrection…

And, since all men die..  Even truly sinful ones .. Whose Spirits rests in heaven with God …. Then even TRULY sinful men have SPIRITS WITH SPIRITUAL BODIES WHOSE A
    CITIZENSHIP is IN HEAVEN NOW…

I don't get it… What is the point of the bodily rising… If the SPIRITS OF THE DEAD ARE ALREADY IN SPIRITIUAL BODIES AND ARE ALREADY CITIZENS OF HEAVEN… yet Paul says their abode WILL BE IN HEAVEN… It appears that they are already in heaven then?

Istari…………This is absolutely totally right. They just are unable becasue of their blindness to understand it Brother. They must be completely void of the spirit of truth or they could easily understand this

It is amazing to me at the level of ignorance here brother.

peace and love to you and yours…………………….gene

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Istari @ July 13 2011,22:56)

Quote (terraricca @ July 13 2011,15:20)

shimmer

Pierre

And what about in death… What does a man REAP when after his body is sown in death?

Are not even those destined for destruction RAISED (Reaped) FROM the dead?

And what bodies are they raised in?

And what of those raised to live on paradise earth – are they also in SPIRITUAL BODIES…?

Mike, you might wanna join in here!

istari

if you want to talk about dead ,we can do that to,

but then do not mix dead with the living,

it make you look confused,

it seems to me you start many things and never answer your own state of ideas ,because you do not follow scriptures,

and wen cornered you belittle people,insult them,

you have shown that you are far more educated than i am but so is JW,Mike,KJ,and many others,

but the word of God is not about education IT IS ABOUT GODS TRUTH,SO THE EDUCATION IS OF GOD NOT OF MEN,

your men education could become your vail that makes you blind to the truth of God.

Pierre

Istari
    Participant

It is unbelievable that Terraricca says to me 'Do not speak of the dead' when 1 Corinth 15 is speaking concerning THE DEAD and how they are raised up.

I don't get it. Terraricca just seems to pour unspirituralness over everything I say with totally disregard to it's content.

I think his response is a testament to himself and his own behaviour in that he had nothing to say except scorn.

I asked Scriptural questions concerning how the dead are raised but he says I shouldn't ask about HOW ARE THE DEAD TO BE RAISE.

Paul calls them that ask 'Fools' but my asking is not from NOT KNOWING but from trying to get to grips with the HOW of Terraricca's presentation.

Also, Terraricca, you seem to comfort you lacking in knowledge by wearing it as a badge of honour – it is COOL TO BE IGNORANT… I think you will find that the Scriptures does not mean it in the way you think.. There are plenty of Scriotures that attest to 'Those in darkness and ignorance' – I don't think that that was meant as a badge to be worn with pride!

You WALK the WALK in your ignorance – You TALK the TALK in your ignorance.
    You pride yourself in your ignorance – you fall by that same pride.

Terraricca, Why not just answer the questions?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Istari @ July 14 2011,10:35)
    It is unbelievable that Terraricca says to me 'Do not speak of the dead' when 1 Corinth 15 is speaking concerning THE DEAD and how they are raised up.

I don't get it. Terraricca just seems to pour unspirituralness over everything I say with totally disregard to it's content.

I think his response is a testament to himself and his own behaviour in that he had nothing to say except scorn.

I asked Scriptural questions concerning how the dead are raised but he says I shouldn't ask about HOW ARE THE DEAD TO BE RAISE.

Paul calls them that ask 'Fools' but my asking is not from NOT KNOWING but from trying to get to grips with the HOW of Terraricca's presentation.

Also, Terraricca, you seem to comfort you lacking in knowledge by wearing it as a badge of honour – it is COOL TO BE IGNORANT… I think you will find that the Scriptures does not mean it in the way you think.. There are plenty of Scriotures that attest to 'Those in darkness and ignorance' – I don't think that that was meant as a badge to be worn with pride!

You WALK the WALK in your ignorance – You TALK the TALK in your ignorance.
    You pride yourself in your ignorance – you fall by that same pride.

Terraricca, Why not just answer the questions?

Istari

do not try to change conversation ,my answer is related to your answer to me about my quote to shimmer ,

this shows you how devious you are ,

you do very well know that ,

but truth is not one of your qualities,

I wander
    are you not the snake in the tree of God ?

Pierre

Viewing 20 posts - 3,681 through 3,700 (of 5,412 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account