Daily Devotions

Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 1,123 total)
  • Author
    GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Danny , I wish more here were as honest about that as you, brother.  Once you get that right in your heart and mind , you will understand my stand on who Jesus was and is. Remember what scripture told us about him, “he learned “OBEDIENCE ” by the things he suffered”.  Does a God Learn “OBEDIENCE” by thing he sufferers?,  and if he did,  then who is he obedient to, himself ?  The man Jesus “learned”  to obey God, his and our Father, his and our God,  we to must learn that lesson also, and it starts off with this.
    “there is but “ONE” God, and One mediator between men and God , the “MAN” Jesus Christ”. Get that right in your mind and heart and you will know who your “first love ” should be .  It will be the same “First Love” , Jesus has.  Rev2:4,  Matt 22:32-40 

peace and love to you and yours Danny………..gene

Berean
    Participant

Gene

Why just one Mediator?

Me and the Father are one
    (Jn 10:30).

Only Jesus could be the Guarantor with God because He was equal to God. Only him could be the Mediator between God and man because He possessed the divinity and
    humanity.

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

Gene, Thanks.

God bless.

carmel
    Participant

Hi Gene,

YOU:  Remember what scripture told us about him, “he learned “OBEDIENCE ” by the things he suffered”. 

ME: YOU ONLY ACCEPT PARTS OF THE SCRIPTURE, BY WHICH YOU QUENCH YOUR THIRST WITH.

READ PROPERLY AND DISCERN THE TRUTH!

Philippians 2:5 For let this mind be in you,

which was also in Christ Jesus: 

ME: ANSWER Gene, please:

WHEN IN ACTUAL FACT, THE KIND OF MIND THAT PAUL IS REFERRING TO, 

DID OCCUR IN JESUS?

BEFORE OR AFTER HE BECAME A HUMAN BEING?

IT HAD  TO BE FIRST AND FOREMOST DEFINITELY IN HIS MIND BEFORE NO? CARRY ON READING Mr. Gene,

6Who being in the form of God,

OK AS CLEAR AS CRYSTAL! SWALLOW IT, WHETHER YOU WANT IT OR NOT:

HE WAS IN THE FORM OF GOD!

THE EMBODIMENT OF GOD! THE PRIMORDIAL LIGHT!

ALREADY PRE-EXISTED AS JESUS CHRIST BEFOE THE WORLD WAS! JUST KEEP ON READING:

thought it not robbery to be EQUAL with God:

OBVIOUS HE IS GOD!

NOW BE AWARE OF THE TRUTH! 

WE AS HUMANS ARE IN THE IMAGE AND LIKENESS OF GOD! I MAKE IT CLEAR FOR YOUR CARNAL MIND WHAT THIS MEANS WITH EVERY RESPECT:

WE POSSESS A SPIRIT, A SOUL, and  A FLESH! 

THREE ELEMENTS BUT SINCE THERE ‘S ONE GOD,

ALSO IN ONE HUMAN BEING MR. Gene. thus 

GOD ALSO POSSESSES

A SPIRIT, A SOUL ATTENTION Mr. Gene, and

A BODY! 

A GLORIFIED SPIRITUAL FLESH BODY, BEFORE THE WORLD WAS IN

JESUS CHRIST! Now read scripture:

Jeremiah 3:41 And I will rejoice over them, when I shall do them good: and I will plant them in this land in truth,

with my whole HEART, and with all my SOUL.

OK Mr. Gene,

GOD, A SPIRIT,

POSSESSES A HEART;

A CLEAR  INDICATION  THAT HE OWNS A PHYSICAL BODY! ASSERTED IN

1John 3:2 ……when he shall appear, we shall be like to him:

because we shall see him as he is.

AND ALSO A SOUL! WHICH IS ALSO A CLEAR INDICATION THAT GOD POSSESSES 

A PHYSICAL BODY, SIMPLY, AS THE SOUL ABIDES ONLY IN A BODY, AS MUCH AS 

A SPIRIT ABIDES ONLY IN A SOUL! AN INTERMEDIATE SPIRIT ENTITY BETWEEN 

THE SPIRIT AND THE BODY!

THE ONLY SPIRIT/MEDIATOR BETWEEN GOD AND HIS CREATURES.

ALLOW ME , IN FULL HUMILITY TO CLARIFY EVEN MORE FOR YOU:

GOD IS ONLY A SPIRIT!

AS A SPIRIT, INVISIBLE, THOUGH GOD EXISTED ETERNALLY AD INTRA, AND OCCUPIED THE ENTIRE INFINITE EXISTENCE, DID NOT REQUIRE TO MOVE, HENCE HE LACKED MOVEMENT, HE ALSO LACKED LOVE AD EXTRA, APART OF HIMSELF, OUTSIDE OF HIMSELF, THAT MEANS THAT  GENERALLY SPEAKING, IN ORDER FOR GOD TO LIVE, LOVE, BE LOVED, AND MOVE, GOD, OUT OF HIS SUBSTANCE AD INTRA, Hebrews 1:3, ESTABLISHED HIS GENUINE BODY AD EXTRA. NOW THIS BODY WAS 

“THE WORD” JESUS, THE SON OF MAN TO BE, PRECISELY  THE FIRST-EVER WORD SPOKEN BY GOD

“LET THERE BE LIGHT”

John1;1, IN the beginning, was the Word, and the Word was with God, and

the Word was God.

6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was. 7This man came for a witness, to give testimony of the light, that all men might believe through him. 8He was not the light, but was to give testimony of the light.

9That was the true light,

which enlighteneth every man that cometh into this world.

FROM THEN ON GOD, ORIGINALLY OCCUPYING THE ENTIRE INFINITE EXISTENCE, IN PITCH DARKNESS, THOUGH HE REMAINED AS SUCH, ALSO ABIDED 

WITHIN A BODY, HIS GENUINE UNIQUE BODY OF LIGHT, in

JESUS CHRIST! 

WHO ENLIGHTENED THE ENTIRE INFINITE EXISTENCE  

IN ONE GLORY WITH THE FATHER!

John17:5 And now glorify thou me, O Father, with thyself,

with the glory which I had, before the world was, with thee.

Now accept the following Mr. Gene!

7But emptied himself,

taking the form of a servant,

being made in the likeness of men, and in habit found as a man.

8He humbled himself, becoming obedient unto death, even to the death of the cross. 

9For which cause God also hath exalted him, and hath given him a name which is above all names: 10That in the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those that are in heaven, on earth, and under the earth: 

11And that every tongue should confess that

the Lord Jesus Christ is in the glory of God the Father. 

YOU MIGHT ASK:

WHO IS THE SOUL OF GOD!

OBVIOUS THE HOLY GHOST, BETWEEN THE FATHER AND “THE WORD”

1 John 5:7 And there are three who give testimony in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost. And these three are one.

YOU: Does a God Learn “OBEDIENCE” by thing he sufferers?,  and if he did,  then who is he obedient to, himself ?  The man Jesus “learned”  to obey God, his and our Father, his and our God,  we to must learn that lesson also, and it starts off with this.

ME: Gene, FOR GOD’S SAKE;

SCRIPTURE IS MORE THAN CLEAR, IN SIMPLE PLAIN ENGLISH IN BLAK ON WHITE IT SAYS:

7But emptied himself,
    taking the form of a servant,
    being made in the likeness of men, and in habit found as a man.
     8He humbled himself, becoming obedient unto death, even to the death of the cross. 

ME. “there is but “ONE” God, and One mediator between men and God ,

the “ GODMAN” Jesus Christ”.

Galatians 3:20  Now a mediator is not of one:

but God is one 

ONLY GOD HIMSELF COULD ACT AS A MEDIATOR  IN RELATION TO HIMSELF, AS A

SPIRIT!

Gene, Get that right in your mind and heart …..

MOSES ON EARTH WAS A MEDIATOR  ONLY IN RELATION TO

HUMANS,

SINCE THE LAW WAS TOTALLY CARNAL!

JESUS ESTABLISHED HIS SPIRITUAL LAW, IN RELATION TO 

GOD! SPIRIT!

John3:23:But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true adorers shall adore the Father in

spirit (THE FATHER) and in truth. (JESUS) 

For the Father also seeketh such to adore him.

24God is a spirit;

and they that adore him, must adore him in spirit and in truth. 

JESUS CHRIST IS 

SPIRIT AND TRUTH

GODMAN

Peace and love in Jesus Christ

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Carmel……….No thank you, I will let the Spirit of God teach me,  and so far it has taught me,  you can’t even get the simplest scriptures right, because a deluding spirit has been given you and you simply can’t discern  “truth” .

So you just ignore the scriptures I directly quote you, and go to the ones you can twist to meet your deceived renditions of the truth.   I know this must be hard for you Carmel, but none the less the “truth”  will prevail.  You have your Church “traditions” , but not  the truth of God in you,  or you would have Long ago agreed with those scriptures I directly quoted to you from our bible texts. Even JESUS OWN WORDS YO REJECT, AS MANY ALSO DO HERE.  But while there is life there is hope, repent Carmel.

peace and love to you and yours………Carmel.

Berean
    Participant

Gene

Yes Jesus before he came down to our earth WAS IN THE FORM OF GOD!

The WORD WAS GOD AND IN THE FORM OF GOD….

AND THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH

THIS IS THE TRUTH

THE BIG TRUTH

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

Gene, What I’m sure of, is that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.
    Matthew 3:17 Behold, a voice out of the heavens said, “This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased.”

God bless.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Berean……… Please show me a direct scripture the says Jesus was,  “before” he came down to this earth in the “Form” of God”.  Not your interpretation of some scriptures that you suppose says that. In fact show one single activity of Jesus before he ever “so called “,  “descended” to this earth,  written in our scriptures, in the Old Testament ,  any scriptures.  Please don’t use scriptures you can corrupt and force the text to say something that it does not “specifically say”.

Berean……who is your “first love”? Here is Jesus and my,  “first love”. Matt 22:36  have you made Jesus your “first love”. as the Church of God at Ephesus did?  Go read what happens to them Rev2:4.  Or perhaps read what these say they have  done in the name of Jesus,   ” for in that day “many” shall come unto me and say Lord,  lord, in “YOUR” NAME, we have cast out demons, heals the sick, and have done many wonderful works,  and what does Jesus say unto them,    “I will say unto them , DEPART FROM ME YOU WORKERS OF INIQUITY I KNOW YOU NOT.”   

Notice he did not say unto them they never did those workers now did he?,  but you see they were the works of iniquity, why?   Because the were done in the name of their “first love” Jesus Christ,  instead of  God the Father , who should be our “ONLY” true “First love”  just as he is Jesus’ ,only true   “first love” . 

BEREAN YOU HAVE BOUGHT INTO THE BIG DECEPTION SATAN HAS CREATED ABOUT Jesus Christ. He has made Jesus to be equal to God the Father,  and all of you false teachers have ignorantly bought into that “LIE”,    2ths 2.  You have made Jesus the object of your worship and as well as your “First Love”  , where does God the Father appear in you worship and devotion  of him at, in second place?

“REPENT”. 

peace and love to you and yours Berean………gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Danny,  good brother , I also believe that to.

peace and love to you and yours Danny …………gene

Berean
    Participant

Gene

Everything has already been said many times.

carmel
    Participant

Hi Gene,

YOU: So we can come to have a exact relationship with the Father as Jesus had and has.

ME: NOW READ THIS Gene:

1Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator of God and men, the man Christ Jesus: 

ME: CAN YOU SEE YOUR ERROR Gene?

ANSWER PLEASE:

HOW ON EARTH WE CAN HAVE THE EXACT RELATIONSHIP WITH THE FATHER IF BETWEEN THE FATHER AND US 

THERE’S JESUS CHRIST? THE ONLY MEDIATOR?

NOW READ THIS ALSO:

John 15:4 Abide in me, and I in you.
    As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abide in the vine,

so neither can you, unless you abide in me. 

5I am the vine; you the branches: he that abideth in me, and I in him, the same beareth much fruit:

for without me you can do nothing.

OK Gene?

YOUR FIRST LOVE MUST BE JESUS IN ORDER TO HAVE THE EXACT RELATIONSHIP WITH THE FATHER!

GET THIS IN YOUR MIND, FOR HUMANITY MR. Gene,

NO JESUS NO FATHER!

AGAIN READ SCRIPTURE:

Ephesians 4:1I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, (JESUS CHRIST) beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called, 2With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love; 3Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit (OF CHRIST) in the bond of peace. (ISAIAH 9:6) 4There is one body, and one Spirit,(OF CHRIST) even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; 5One Lord, (JESUS CHRIST) one faith, one baptism,

6 One God and Father of all,(JESUS CHRIST) who is above all, and through all, and in you all. 

7But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of

THE GIFT OF CHRIST (OUR FIRST LOVE)
    8Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive,

and gave gifts unto men.

WHO Gene?

OUR FIRST LOVE JESUS CHRIST!

9(Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also DESCENDED FIRST  into the lower parts of the earth? 

WHEN DID JESUS DESCEND FIRST INTO HELL?

OBVIOUS WHEN HE, PRE-EXISTED, AS A SPIRIT LIKE WE WERE HE EMPTIED HIMSELF,  IN ORDER TO BE IN ALL THINGS LIKE HUMANS!

SLAIN LIKE A LAMB FROM THR BEGINNING OF THE WORLD Rev.13:8

Now carry on reading and accept the truth!

10He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens,

that he might fill all things.) 

OK Gene, JESUS PRE-EXISTED AS A SPIRIT,  COMMENCED HIS REDEMPTION TASK FROM HELLFIRE AND ENDED IT ABOVE ALL HEAVENS! Zechariah 3

11And he (JESUS CHRIST) gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; 12For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of

the body of Christ:

13Until we all meet into the unity of faith,

and of the knowledge of the Son of God,
    unto a perfect man,

unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

OK Gene?

WE MUST BE PERFECT AS CHRIST IS 

NOT AS THE FATHER IS!

ONLY JESUS IS PERFECT AS THE FATHER IS!

READ HEREUNDER PLEASE:

John17:10 And all my things (HUMANS) are thine, and thine (GODLY) are mine;

and I am glorified in them.

BOTH FULLY GOD AND FULLY MAN MR. Gene,

NOT HALF GOD AND HALD MAN! ONLY YOUR CARNAL-MINDED REASONING!

John17:20 And not for them only do I pray, but for them also who through their word shall believe in me; 

21That they all may be one, as thou, Father, in me, and I in thee;

OK Gene, ONLY JESUS IS IN THE FATHER AND THE FATHER IN JESUS! ATTENTION PLEASE:

that they also may be one in us;

that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

22And the glory which thou hast given me,

I have given to them;

JESUS CHRIST  PASSED ONTO US HIS GLORY NOT THE FATHER ONTO US MR. Gene

THERE’S NO RELATIONSHIP DIRECTLY BETWEEN HUMANS AND THE FATHER.

THE FACT THAT JESUS GAVE US HIS BODY ON HIS RESURRECTION, WELL ASSERTED IN THE LAST SUPPER BY HIS OWN WORDS: .

……THIS IS MY BODY WHICH IS GIVEN TO YOU….

ATTENTION AGAIN KEEP ON READING John 17:22

that they may be one, (IN CHRIST) 

as we also are one:

(THE FATHER AND THE SON, GODMAN JESUS CHRIST)

ATTENTION AGAIN PLEASE AND ACCEPT THE TRUTH:

23I in them,

and thou in me;

ONLY JESUS IS ONE SUBSTANCE WITH THE FATHER and

WE ARE ONE SUBSTANCE WITH JESUS CHRIST! HERE IT COMES MR.Gene:

that they may be made perfect in one:…..

JESUS CHRIST  God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come,

Isaiah 9:6 For a CHILD IS BORN to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor,

God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace.

Berean
    Participant

Hi to all

Daily Devotional

IS IT BAD FOR A CHRISTIAN TO SEE A GOOD MOVIE?

What we put into our minds is extremely important as it affects our spiritual lives. The vast majority of movies do not fit the Bible’s criteria of what we should allow into our minds. Many movies that are considered “good” movies have themes that are contrary to the Bible and Christian life.

Scripture tells us that we “beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image” (2 Corinthians 3:18). Looking at Christ makes us more like Christ, but the opposite applies as well. What we look at has a definite affect on our thoughts, beliefs, motivations, goals, and characters. Most movies feature violence, sexual content, and foul language—things that Christians should steer away from. None of this can help us become more like Christ.

But suppose there is an innocent, G-rated film that you would like to see. What’s wrong with going to the theater to watch it? There are a couple of things you might want to consider. First, if you go to a G-rated movie, you will still expose yourself to advertisements and previews that are not so wholesome, and you might be tempted to come back and see a bad movie. In other words, it opens the door for compromise.

Also, as a Christian, you want to set a good example for others. If someone you know sees you going into a theater, they don’t know what movie you’re there to see. They could actually use your mere presence at the cinema as an excuse to attend another movie of their choice. The apostle Paul put it this way: “Therefore let us not judge one another anymore, but rather resolve this, not to put a stumbling block or a cause to fall in our brother’s way” (Romans 14:13).

KEY BIBLE TEXTS
    Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. Philippians 4:8

God bless

carmel
    Participant

Hi Gene,

YOU: Berean……who is your “first love”? Here is Jesus and my,  “first love”. Matt 22:36

ME: Gene, IN MATTHEW 22:36 JESUS, DIRECTED THAT STATEMENT MORE TO HIMSELF IN THE GLORY OF 

JESUS CHRIST,

OUR LORD GOD AND FATHER OF THE HUMAN RACE IN FLESH AND BLOOD!

John17:2, John20:17, more emphatically clear in

Ephesians 4:5  One Lord, one faith, one baptism. (IN JESUS CHRIST) 

6One God and Father of all,

who is above all, and through all, and in us all.

JESUS CHRIST

GODMAN

Isaiah 9:6 For a CHILD IS BORN to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor,

God the Mighty,

the Father of the (PHYSICAL) world to come,

the Prince of Peace.

JESUS, WHO INTEGRATED THE SPIRIT OF GOD, AND THE HUMAN FLESH, IN THE HOLY GHOST AND “THE WORD” made flesh, respectively as

ONE SUBSTANCE  in

JESUS CHRIST

OUR FIRST LOVE!

Now to

Matthew 22:36 Jesus said to him:

Thou shalt love the Lord thy (HUMAN) God

with thy whole heart, 

Gene, WHO ABIDES IN THE HUMAN HEART? JESUS’ SPIRIT, “THE WORD” MADE FLESH, JESUS, THE SON OF MAN. READ:

Ezekiel 36:26 …..I will take away the stony(SATANIC) heart out of your flesh, and will give you

a heart of flesh. (“THE WORD” made flesh, the heart of God.)

John 14:23 Jesus answered, and said to him: If anyone LOVES ME, he will keep my word,…(SINGULAR; JESUS’ SPIRIT IN HIS HEART)   24He that LOVES ME NOT, keeps not my words. (PLURAL; THE GOSPEL, IN HIS MIND) And the word (SINGULAR; THE SPIRIT) which you have heard,(FROM JESUS’ MOUTH AND CAME OUT OF JESUS’HEART)  is not mine;

but the FATHER’S who sent me.

and with thy whole soul,

Gene, WHO ABIDES IN THE HUMAN SOUL? THE HOLY GHOST, JESUS, THE SON OF GOD, THE SOUL OF GOD,

Jeremiah 32:41And I will rejoice over them, when I shall do them good: and I will plant them in this land in TRUTH,(ALL EMBODIED IN JESUS CHRIST)  with my WHOLE heart,(HUMANITY ALL IN “THE WORD” made flesh, JESUS, THE SON OF MAN) and with ALL my soul. (ALL SOULS, THE CHURCH, IN THE HOLY GHOST, THE SON OF GOD.) 

and with thy whole mind. 

Gene, WHO ABIDES IN THE HUMAN MIND? THE HOLY SPIRIT OF THE FATHER, IN THE POWER OF

JESUS CHRIST:

GODMAN!

Ezekiel 11:19 And I will give them ONE heart,

and will put a NEW spirit (CHRIST’S Ephesians 4:7) in their bowels:…. 

NOW READ HEREUNDER AGAIN!

John14:23 Jesus answered, and said to him: If anyone LOVES ME, he will keep MY WORD,(THE SON OF MAN, JESUS’ SPIRIT IN HIS HEART)  and my Father will love him, (HE SENDS THE HOLY SPIRIT IN HIS MIND) and we ( “THE WORD” THE SON OF MAN, and THE HOLY GHOST, THE SON OF GOD, INTEGRATED and  GLORIFIED AS ONE LORD GOD  IN JESUS CHRIST, GODMAN ) will come to him, and will make our abode with him.(IN HIS SOUL)

ANSWER Gene:

WHO IS THE BRIDEGROOM? 

DEFINITELY JESUS, THUS NOT THE FATHER NO?

BUT THE SPIRIT SUBSTANCE OF THE FATHER! Hebrews 1:3

OBVIOUS FOR THE KINGDOM OF THE SON, THE KINGDOM OF GOD!

OBVIOUS FOR THE PLEASURE OF THE FATHER ON THE LAST DAY OF THE LORD!

NOW WHO IS THE BRIDE Gene?

DEFINITELY THE HUMAN RACE IN FLESH AND BLOOD:

THE CHURCH!

THUS WE AS THE BRIDE OUR FIRST LOVE IS

JESUS, THE BRIDEGROOM! 

NOT THE FATHER OF THE BRIDEGROOM!

Berean
    Participant

Hi to all

Daily meditation

WE ASK FOR GLOWS OF HIS GLORY

Moses said: Show me your glory! (Exodus 33:18)

IT DEPENDS ON US to obtain an ever more complete revelation of the character of God. When Moses asked the Lord, “Show me your glory!” »(Exodus 33.18,19), it was heard. […]

It is sin that clouds our minds and clouds our perceptions. When he is banished from our hearts, the light of the knowledge of the glory of God on the face of Jesus Christ, illuminating his Word and reflected in nature, reveals the Heavenly Father, the one who is “merciful and compassionate, slow to anger, rich in goodness and in faithfulness ”(Exodus 34.6).

It is this light that enlightens us, until our minds, hearts, and souls are changed into the image of God.

For those who rely on the promises of Holy Scripture, there are wonderful possibilities. Before them stretch vast fields of truth, inexhaustible sources of power. Glorious realities will be revealed to them, along with privileges and duties of which they have no idea. All who humbly obey, carrying out the purposes of God, will know his oracles better and better. […]

Precious God-inspired faith communicates strength and nobility. As we meditate on the Lord’s goodness, his infinite mercy and his infinite love, the perception of the truth will become more and more clear to us, and more ardent also the desire to have a pure heart and a clear mind. The soul which breathes the atmosphere of holy thoughts is transformed by this communion with God which results from the study of his Word. The truth is so broad, so deep, it has so much scope, that in trying to grasp it the self is forgotten. The heart is softened by it and becomes humble, good, loving. Holy obedience strengthens the faculties (61).

(61. The Ministry of Healing, “Primordial Knowledge,” p. 400, 401.)

God bless

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Carmel……..Again you change the context and add and subtract words to our scriptures every time you post about a scripture,  which shows me you are trying to write your own Bible, or just completely blinded to what  the Bible says.  Well does it say in scriptures, “because they received not the love of the truth God would send them a deluding spirit that they might believe a Lie”. By constantly changing words and meanings in out bible text, you present yourself as one of those who has be sent that deluding spirit.
    Repent Carmel , ask God remove that Spirit of delusion, which has and  is vexing your mind .

peace and love to you and yours Carmel…………gene

carmel
    Participant

Hi Gene,

YOU: Carmel……..Again you change the context and add and subtract words to our scriptures every time you post about a scripture,  which shows me you are trying to write your own Bible, or just completely blinded to what  the Bible says

ME: Gene, FOR GOD’S SAKE BE SPECIFIC, AND DIRECTLY,  PROVE WHAT YOU’RE IMPLYING BY CONTRADICTING ME USING SCRIPTURES.

I AM NOT IN THE POSITION TO ANSWER YOU UNLESS YOU BE PRECISE AND IN DETAIL.

BY PRODUCING SUCH VOID AND POINTLESS POSTS, YOU’RE SIMPLY CONFIRMING THAT  MY POST STANDS.

Berean
    Participant

To the one who saved us
    And whose blood has washed us
    Be empire and magnificence.
    Of slaves he made us kings;
    Let us give back to his divine laws
    Perfect obedience.

Let’s all celebrate charity
    Of this risen Savior,
    And let’s say with the holy angels;
    “Worthy is the Lamb to receive
    Tribute, honor, strength, power,
    Glory, riches and praise. “

Berean
    Participant

BETRAYING LOVE

DAILY DEVOTIONAL

An Amazing Fact: In October 1950, Soviet dictator Joseph Stalin led a persecution against the people of the Russian city Leningrad. The political leadership of the city was disbanded, and around 2,000 people were exiled or imprisoned. This treatment by a leader against his own people was brutal, but it helped him consolidate his political position.

The reasons for Stalin’s betrayal of Leningrad are varied and complex, dating back to a Nazi siege of Leningrad during World War II and even before. But regardless of his motivations, the bottom line is that Stalin turned on his own people for his personal and political gain, without being provoked.

Betrayals are sometimes baffling, and they always lead to hardship for the person or people being betrayed. Betrayal involves the abuse of trust. If someone knows he will be betrayed, he normally would not enter into a position of trust with the would-be betrayer.

But Jesus Christ was no ordinary person. As the Son of God, He was in constant connection with the Holy Spirit and often knew the future before it came to pass. In order to fulfill the prophecies concerning Himself and to demonstrate God’s love for even the worst sinners, Christ chose Judas Iscariot to be one of His 12 disciples. Despite His knowledge that His association with Judas would result in death, He allowed Judas to learn the principles of heaven and salvation and treated Him with love and kindness for several years.

Like Judas, we all have a choice to accept Christ or reject Him, and Christ is willing to dwell with us and teach us even if He knows in advance that we will reject Him and betray His love for us. Today, let’s ask Jesus to come into our lives and prevent Satan from leading us astray.

KEY BIBLE TEXTS
    “Jesus answered, He it is, to whom I shall give a sop, when I have dipped it. And when he had dipped the sop, he gave it to Judas Iscariot, the son of Simon.”
    John 13:26″

And after the sop Satan entered into him. Then said Jesus unto him, That thou doest, do quickly.” 

John 13:27 

God bless

Berean
    Participant

Hi to all

Daily Devotional

AN AMAZING FACT: According to a book about marriage published in 2007, a first marriage has a 20 percent chance of ending in divorce within five years. After 10 years, the number climbs to 33 percent.
    Marriages are supposed to be a lifelong commitment between two people, a covenant to love and support each other through thick and thin. But divorce all too often preempts these promises from being fulfilled. Though divorce has existed for thousands of years, with God even providing rules governing divorce to the ancient Hebrews, our modern society seems to have taken divorce to a new level. Some statistics suggest that as many as half of all marriages in the United States end in divorce.

God likens His relationship with His people as a marriage. Jesus is the bridegroom, and His church is the bride. The Song of Solomon reveals the depth of God’s commitment to His church through poetry and figurative language and reveals the kind of relationship to God He expects His church to have. The female figure in the story represents the church, and she states plainly, “I am my beloved’s, And his desire is toward me” (Song of Solomon 7:10).

Have you given your life entirely to Jesus? Can you call Him “my beloved” and honestly declare that you are His? The Bible promises already that “His desire is toward” the church. Won’t you be a faithful spouse today and give your life entirely to Him?

Unlike so many marriages on Earth, the marriage between Christ and His bride will last for eternity and never come to an end. His atonement on the cross provided the means for this marriage to occur, and He invites you today to participate in this divine union. All you have to do is say yes.
    KEY BIBLE TEXTS
    Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it; Ephesians 5:25

Berean
    Participant

Hi to all

Daily Devotional

Daily Devotional

BECOME CHILDREN OF GOD AND HEIRS THROUGH CHRIST

This is why you are no longer a slave, but a son, and if you are a son, you are also an heir of God through Christ. (Galatians 4.7, OST)

THE INHABITANTS OF GALATIA indulged in idolatry; but when they heard the apostles, they welcomed with joy the message which promised them to free them from the slavery of sin. Paul and his companions proclaimed the doctrine of justification by faith through the atoning sacrifice of Christ. They preached Christ, who, seeing the desperate condition of mankind, came to redeem it by a life of obedience to the law of God, and by dying in the place of the sinner. In the light of the cross, the Galatians who had never before known the true God began to understand the greatness of his love. The apostles therefore taught them the fundamental truths concerning “God the Father” and our “Lord Jesus Christ, who gave himself for our sins, in order to deliver us from the present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father ”(Galatians 1: 1-4). “By the preaching of faith”, they received the Spirit from on high, and became “sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus” (Galatians 3: 5,26).

During his stay in Galatia, Paul’s way of life was such that he could later say: “Be like me, … brethren, I implore you” (Galatians 4:12). His lips had been touched by the “hot coals of the altar” (see Leviticus 16:12; Isaiah 6.6); he was allowed to rise above physical contingencies, and to preach Christ as the only hope of sinners. Those who listened to him realized that he “had been with Jesus” (see Matthew 26:71), that he was clothed with divine power, which enabled him to appreciate spiritual things and to tear down the strongholds of Satan. Hearts were broken when he spoke of the love of God, that love manifested in the gift of his only begotten Son; and many asked this question: What must be done to be saved? […] The cross brings us closer to the Savior and reconciles us to him. With the tender compassion of a father, God looks at the sufferings that Jesus endured to save mankind from eternal death, and he accepts us in his beloved Son (5).

(5. Peaceful Conquerors, chap. 20, p. 184-186.)

God bless

Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 1,123 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account