Christians remaining silent

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 556 total)
  • Author
    princess
    Participant

Stop your fussing Stuart nothing is bleeding or broken you'll be fine.

princess
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Aug. 05 2012,15:09)

Quote (princess @ Aug. 05 2012,12:45)
    perhaps Edj did not notice that Jehovah and Jesus were listed.

Hi Princess,

Your right I didn't notice, thanks for pointing it out.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

No worries Edj it was a long list. Tim does have a point though, each one was or is a god to someone.

My questions are how did mankind come up with names for Gods. Who was the first to start giving names to Gods, Why did they have to do so, where did originate from.

princess
    Participant

Correction*
    where did the practice originate from.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Princess,

YHVH(=63) named himself – see Ex.6:3.

God bless

princess
    Participant

Yes Edj I am sure he did. However it seems the name has not really caught on with his followers, they choose to just call him God and be quite happy about it going on thier merry way without the slighest idea of whom they are really directing it to. Not good Edj, not good.

charity
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Aug. 06 2012,05:38)
    Hi Princess,

YHVH(=63) named himself  –  see Ex.6:3.

God bless

Thats Moses God?

Listen to the Loved by “their” God, whom Yahweh God let Let King David an solomon rule.

Neh 13:26 Did not Solomon king of Israel sin by these things? yet among many nations was there no king like him, who was beloved of his God, and God made him king over all Israel: nevertheless even him did outlandish women cause to sin.

It really helps if you listen to sound of the war! an the carry on of acting leaders that demanded your perception stop an bow to there's.

charity
    Participant

Here again..Yahweh verse's Davids God. After Davids dead an gone..an his God twisted an consumed by Yehweh around 500 years before Jesus came. Jesus was to rise Davids house an God again.

Neh 12:44¶And at that time were some appointed over the chambers for the treasures, for the offerings, for the firstfruits, and for the tithes, to gather into them out of the fields of the cities the portions of the law for the priests and Levites: for Judah rejoiced for the priests and for the Levites that waited.

Neh 12:45 And both the singers and the porters kept the ward of their God, and the ward of the purification, according to the commandment of David, [and] of Solomon his son.

People should shhush up, an hear…

WhatIsTrue
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Aug. 04 2012,03:30)

Quote (WhatIsTrue @ Aug. 04 2012,05:29)
    Yes, Ed, but did you earnestly call out to Jupiter and acknowledge that you were a lowly, unworthy mortal before him?  Did you empty yourself of the pride that you could live your life without Jupiter and fully submit yourself to the possibility of him ruling over your life?

If not, well, it really doesn't count, does it?

(Unless, of course, you wish to tell me that any half-hearted calling out to your god will do.  If so, you will need to explain why I spent the majority of my life calling out to your god, while he never once showed up, in any sense.)

Hi Bandwagon,

If you put (YHVH) “God” to the test – he will certianly respond!     …proof…

2 Tim 2:13 If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself.

God bless

Do you even read the posts before you respond?

Please explain how calling out to “YHVH” for thirty years – and most intensely in the last five – doesn't count.

There was no response at all.  Not a peep.

WhatIsTrue
    Participant

Hey Tim,

How's the list of RSVPs coming? Or all the gods (including Ed's favorite) playing shy?

TimothyVI
    Participant

Hi WIT,
    I'm makin' a list
    Checkin' the same,
    gonna find out if god has a name.
    cause all He knew was “I am who I am”.

:D
    Tim

WhatIsTrue
    Participant

I'll be singing that one at Christmas time, for sure!  :D

charity
    Participant

Yahweh God; is the one with the big voice, claiming that he is allowing another Gods vessel to rule, an claims he is in control of the babylon exiled,authorised punishment for not listening to him. claims that there shall be no other God before him; hence he remains in the powerless position; waiting; hollow; as if in need of a god himself.

Certianly this God is responsible for a universe of cruel waste; demands. mind control. Very different from King David, whom had to fight an take this God down with a thump; to allowed everyone the freedom to have there god in his everlasting KINGDOM. Peace!

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (WhatIsTrue @ Aug. 07 2012,00:55)

Quote (Ed J @ Aug. 04 2012,03:30)

Quote (WhatIsTrue @ Aug. 04 2012,05:29)
    Yes, Ed, but did you earnestly call out to Jupiter and acknowledge that you were a lowly, unworthy mortal before him?  Did you empty yourself of the pride that you could live your life without Jupiter and fully submit yourself to the possibility of him ruling over your life?

If not, well, it really doesn't count, does it?

(Unless, of course, you wish to tell me that any half-hearted calling out to your god will do.  If so, you will need to explain why I spent the majority of my life calling out to your god, while he never once showed up, in any sense.)

Hi Bandwagon,

If you put (YHVH) “God” to the test – he will certianly respond!     …proof…

2 Tim 2:13 If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself.

God bless

Do you even read the posts before you respond?

Please explain how calling out to “YHVH” for thirty years – and most intensely in the last five – doesn't count.

There was no response at all.  Not a peep.

Hi WIT,

Maybe I can answer in behalf of God – what do want to know?

God bless

charity
    Participant

sO has it always been this way, A human answers on behalf of God; or silence will rain an people will consider God to be so concerned about contacting mankind on one puny little planet in the whole universe they cant even touch or know for sure about.

charity
    Participant

everything is around us to explore an understand. new evidence will wipe the old theory out, it sad that people cannot see a God into Natural adventure. I can just see the fathers from the stubborn Land, laying out the terms an conditions an never wanted to be told they are far from the knowledge of truth that is not here for them yet. yet with arrogance they live for there day. owning the earth.

WhatIsTrue
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Aug. 07 2012,06:01)
    Hi WIT,

Who really killed JFK?

Seriously Ed, you're asking me to trust that whatever you say is a message from God?  Really?

In any case, you're dodging the issue.  Do you have an explanation for why this god, who you say responds to anyone who calls out to him, didn't respond to me?

For the record, I came to this site several years ago when I was in the middle of a desperate search for the Truth – hence my user name.  I was at the point where I wanted to make sure that what I believed truly lined up with what “God” said in scripture.  It didn't matter to me where it lead, or what I might have to give up along the way, (including friends and family).  I just wanted to know the truth.

Now, explain to me how someone with the mindset that I had back then could end up not ever hearing from “God”.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (WhatIsTrue @ Aug. 08 2012,01:34)

Quote (Ed J @ Aug. 07 2012,06:01)
    Hi WIT,

Who really killed JFK?

Seriously Ed, you're asking me to trust that whatever you say is a message from God?  Really?

In any case, you're dodging the issue.  Do you have an explanation for why this god, who you say responds to anyone who calls out to him, didn't respond to me?

For the record, I came to this site several years ago when I was in the middle of a desperate search for the Truth – hence my user name.  I was at the point where I wanted to make sure that what I believed truly lined up with what “God” said in scripture.  It didn't matter to me where it lead, or what I might have to give up along the way, (including friends and family).  I just wanted to know the truth.

Now, explain to me how someone with the mindset that I had back then could end up not ever hearing from “God”.

Hi WIT,

Maybe you did hear from God, but you didn't recognize it was him.

God bless

charity
    Participant

The easy part is.. we just need to believe it is, I mean it was God talking to all, Faith is bold.
    the specker will never have to stand up an answer, nobody could tell then how he managed to hear God an still nobody after his flesh perish's.

Most are messing around with the words of them in the grave, using each verse as crutch of confidence within the measurements an rules that have been related to someone who heard from God.

Everyone can have a conversation within themselves an call it God..we all know the comittee within can accuse us into making some changes. really there's no where enough studies done on the human nature, study is so far behind…I suspect..because of religion.
    because of phycitist salery's. drug company's. an the government profits. :)

WhatIsTrue
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Aug. 08 2012,09:45)
    Hi WIT,

Maybe you did hear from God, but you didn't recognize it was him.

:D

I'll go back and check my phone messages.  It must be in there somewhere!

Oh no!  I wonder if “God” tried to text me before I had that service added to my phone?!?!?  Or maybe he fat fingered my email address.

It's too bad he lost his voice, and can no longer do miracles, or send angels, or appear in dreams, or any of that other stuff that he did all the time throughout the bible.  That would have been so much more direct.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi WIT,

He sent Peter to Cornelius's house.

God bless

Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 556 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account