1 John 5.20 – Christ is not the true God?

Viewing 20 posts - 1,741 through 1,760 (of 1,982 total)
  • Author
    Spock
    Participant

“He who is not against us is with us”

You don't seem to know your bible, I know both the bible and the new, new testament.

Colter

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Colter @ July 17 2012,11:20)

You don't seem to know your bible, I know both the bible and the new, new testament.

Colter

Colter

This is not the meaning of those words,

But you believe that I am like you an ignorant in scripture ot or nt

Only do not care for junk

Spock
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 17 2012,05:04)

Colter

Colter

In the bible the apostles ruffed up a guy who was teaching and baptizing a little different from them. They brought him to Jesus and Jesus rebuked the apostles telling them that “he who is not against us is with us”. But you guys a great at explaining away things in the bible that you claim is Gods Word.

Colter

carmel
    Participant

Quote (Colter @ July 16 2012,21:22)

Quote (carmel @ July 16 2012,17:15)

Quote (Colter @ July 16 2012,14:12)
    Jesus was conceived like any other child, Mary and Joseph were already married. Jesus was the first born of a large family. Joseph died when Mary was prey ate with her last child. Jesus then became head of the household and helped raise his brothers and sisters until James was old enough to take over. The virgin birth came from the pagans.

Colter

Jesus was conceived like any other child, Mary and Joseph were already married.

Colter,

So according to you MARY HAD INTERCOURSE WITH JOSEPH AND GAVE BIRTH TO JESUS,AND STILL WAS BORN THROUGH AN INTERVENTION BY THE HOLY SPIRIT. ???

AND IF SCRIPTURE SAYS THAT SHE NEVER LOST VIRGINITY,AND NEVER HAD CHILDREN THROUGH JOSEPH,OR SOMEONE ELSE,

WHAT WOULD YOU SAY???

PEACE AND LOVE

IN JESUS

The Pagans had a belief in a savoir born of a virgin. It was believed that sin is translated from parent to child so a virgin birth was needed.

The incarnation was a miracle even to the celestials, so I don't know at what point the personality of the Son became Marys child.

Colter

that sin is translated from parent to child so a virgin birth was needed

Colter,

Explain:

But Mary is a parent.

And she was born of both parents.

So sin still translated.

peace and love in Jesus

Charles

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Colter @ July 17 2012,12:38)

Quote (terraricca @ July 17 2012,05:04)

Colter

Colter

In the bible the apostles ruffed up a guy who was teaching and baptizing a little different from them. They brought him to Jesus and Jesus  rebuked the apostles telling them that “he who is not against us is with us”. But you guys a great at explaining  away things in the bible that you claim is Gods Word.

Colter

colter

MK 9:38 John said to Him, “Teacher, we saw someone casting out demons in Your name, and we tried to prevent him because he was not following us.”

but you do try to follow us and try to make your UB the truth and try to make US to swich to you faulty junk,

so what you imply from scriptures was not meant for you

Spock
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ July 17 2012,06:20)

Quote (Colter @ July 16 2012,21:22)

Quote (carmel @ July 16 2012,17:15)

Quote (Colter @ July 16 2012,14:12)
    Jesus was conceived like any other child, Mary and Joseph were already married. Jesus was the first born of a large family. Joseph died when Mary was prey ate with her last child. Jesus then became head of the household and helped raise his brothers and sisters until James was old enough to take over. The virgin birth came from the pagans.

Colter

Jesus was conceived like any other child, Mary and Joseph were already married.

Colter,

So according to you MARY HAD INTERCOURSE WITH JOSEPH AND GAVE BIRTH TO JESUS,AND STILL WAS BORN THROUGH AN INTERVENTION BY THE HOLY SPIRIT. ???

AND IF SCRIPTURE SAYS THAT SHE NEVER LOST VIRGINITY,AND NEVER HAD CHILDREN THROUGH JOSEPH,OR SOMEONE ELSE,

WHAT WOULD YOU SAY???

PEACE AND LOVE

IN JESUS

The Pagans had a belief in a savoir born of a virgin. It was believed that sin is translated from parent to child so a virgin birth was needed.

The incarnation was a miracle even to the celestials, so I don't know at what point the personality of the Son became Marys child.

Colter

that sin is translated from parent to child so a virgin birth was needed

Colter,

Explain:

But Mary is a parent.

And she was born of both parents.

So sin still translated.

peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Sin is a choice, we do not inherit sin or death. Death is natural, sin is to know Gods will yet choose to do our own will. The concept of original sin came from the Persians. The Hebrews adopted it when they were in Babylonian captivity, that’s when it became a part of their theology.

Lets move “off topic” discussions to my new thread “The Urantia Book & The Bible”

Colter

terraricca
    Participant

colter

Sin is a choice, we do not inherit sin or death. Death is natural, sin is to know Gods will yet choose to do our own will. The concept of original sin came from the Persians. The Hebrews adopted it when they were in Babylonian captivity, that’s when it became a part of their theology.

if this is true what you say ;WHY DO WE STILL DIE ???

Spock
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 17 2012,10:43)
    colter

Sin is a choice, we do not inherit sin or death. Death is natural, sin is to know Gods will yet choose to do our own will.  The concept of original sin came from the Persians. The Hebrews adopted it when they were in Babylonian captivity, that’s when it became a part of their theology.

Becuase we are supposed to either die or translate.

The old Persian concept of original sin, of Adam brining death to the world was an idea that evolved from the FACT that it was Adam and Eve who lost immortality, not man.

It was Adam and Eve who lost the use of the tree of life. Indigenous man on this evolved earth was never able to “eat of the tree of life.”

Adam and Eve arrived on earth with duel circulatory system's, the energies from “the tree of life” enabled them to live indefinitely…… at least until they sinned (the crafty beast had already fallen, was already evil). After the sin, which bore Cain, they were made “like one of us”.

Genesis

21 The Lord God made garments of skin for Adam and his wife and clothed them. 22 And the Lord God said, “The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever.” 23 So the Lord God banished him from the Garden of Eden to work the ground from which he had been taken. 24 After he drove the man out, he placed on the east side[e] of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life.

Colter

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Colter @ July 17 2012,18:38)

colter

Sin is a choice, we do not inherit sin or death. Death is natural, sin is to know Gods will yet choose to do our own will.  The concept of original sin came from the Persians. The Hebrews adopted it when they were in Babylonian captivity, that’s when it became a part of their theology.

The old Persian concept of original sin, of Adam brining death to the world was an idea that evolved from the FACT that it was Adam and Eve who lost immortality, not man.

It was Adam and Eve who lost the use of the tree of life. Indigenous man on this evolved earth was never able to “eat of the tree of life.”

Adam and Eve arrived on earth with duel circulatory system's, the energies from “the tree of life” enabled them to live indefinitely…… at least until they sinned (the crafty beast had already fallen, was already evil). After the sin, which bore Cain, they were made “like one of us”.

Genesis

21 The Lord God made garments of skin for Adam and his wife and clothed them. 22 And the Lord God said, “The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever.” 23 So the Lord God banished him from the Garden of Eden to work the ground from which he had been taken. 24 After he drove the man out, he placed on the east side[e] of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life.

Colter

colter

this is so false ,I don't going to bother with because scriptures teaches this over and over again,if you can not see it ,it is because you do not look for it ,if you do not look for it it is because you have given up the truth of God for the lies of UB.

Spock
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 17 2012,11:59)

colter

Genesis

Colter

colter

this is so false ,I don't going to bother with because scriptures teaches this over and over again,if you can not see it ,it is because you do not look for it ,if you do not look for it it is because you have given up the truth of God for the lies of UB.

Oh, I see it, I just don't believe it. The earth is over 4 billion years old.

I see that the Messiah was supposed to sit in David's corrupt throne and rule the earth from Israel, but Jesus wasn't the Messiah, he was very different then the Messiah. He left and Israel is a museum to a broken promise, kept alive by the support of Christian nations.

Colter

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Colter,

Jesus is the messiah; are you saying that you do not believe this?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Hi All,

Please take all UB questions and comments for Colter over to the “UB and the Bible” thread he started.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Colter @ July 17 2012,19:23)

colter

Genesis

Colter

colter

I see that the Messiah was supposed to sit in David's corrupt throne and rule the earth from Israel, but Jesus wasn't the Messiah, he was very different then the Messiah. He left and Israel is a museum to a broken promise, kept alive by the support of Christian nations.

Colter

do you read your own quotes ???

we do not inherit sin or death.

this is why I respond to you ;and this is false ;

the soul that sin will die

Spock
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 17 2012,13:23)

colter

Genesis

Colter

colter

Colter

“go and sin no more”
    Jesus

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Colter @ July 17 2012,21:10)

colter

Genesis

Colter

colter

Colter

“go and sin no more”
     Jesus

well do it and do not lie ,because anyone who does not say the truth lies ,and lying his a sin,
    Rev 22:15 Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.

Rev 22:11 Let him who does wrong continue to do wrong; let him who is vile continue to be vile; let him who does right continue to do right; and let him who is holy continue to be holy.”

Spock
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 21 2012,16:19)

Quote (Colter @ July 17 2012,21:10)

colter

Genesis

Colter

colter

Colter

“go and sin no more”
     Jesus

well do it and do not lie ,because anyone who does not say the truth lies ,and lying his a sin,
    Rev 22:15 Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.

Rev 22:11 Let him who does wrong continue to do wrong; let him who is vile continue to be vile; let him who does right continue to do right; and let him who is holy continue to be holy.”

According to the false doctrine of “original sin” or inherited sin, then you accuse Jesus of stating an undoable falsehood. Jesus is proving in his admonition that one can go and not sin. Sin is to know the will of God yet choose ones own will. Jesus said that some were saved already and not in need of “physician.” That further disproves the Pagan, human sacrifice doctrine.

We may be born into an influential and dark world, a culture that ignores God, but that does not mean that “sinning” is beyond our control.

Colter

terraricca
    Participant

colter

According to the false doctrine of “original sin” or inherited sin, then you accuse Jesus of stating an undoable falsehood

how can it be that you surpass Christ ??? and not be false in your believe ??? so you are higher than Christ the son of God ,??? how this happen ??? man

Spock
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 22 2012,02:37)
    colter

According to the false doctrine of “original sin” or inherited sin, then you accuse Jesus of stating an undoable falsehood

how can it be that you surpass Christ ??? and not be false in your believe ??? so you are higher than Christ the son of God ,??? how this happen ??? man

Your disagreement is not with me, your disagreement would be with Jesus when he said to “go and sin no more”.

Colter

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Colter @ July 22 2012,02:43)

colter

Your disagreement is not with me, your disagreement would be with Jesus when he said to “go and sin no more”.

Colter

Yes Colter, go and dont twist the scriptures no more.
    Enough is enough.

wakeup.

Spock
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ July 22 2012,07:28)

Quote (Colter @ July 22 2012,02:43)

colter

Colter

Yes Colter, go and dont twist the scriptures no more.
    Enough is enough.

wakeup.

The Bible fetish has perverted and stunted the Bible, Christianity is diminishing,

Colter

Viewing 20 posts - 1,741 through 1,760 (of 1,982 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account