1 John 5.20 – Christ is not the true God?

Viewing 20 posts - 1,641 through 1,660 (of 1,982 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ July 08 2012,21:18)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 08 2012,13:54)
    jammin,

You're the one making the claim that Jesus is from eternity by using a falsified Bible as “proof”.  How is it that you call ME the false teacher then?   ???

And Micah wrote his prophecy hundreds of years BEFORE Jesus had a flesh body, so how could he say his origins were from “ancient times”?

that is a prophecy mike

i do not need your explanation mike.
    answer my question
    is mic 5.2 refers to flesh body of Christ? yes or no?
    if yes, the flesh body has its origin. do you agree? yes or no?

jammy

I like your question ;see this one ;Jn 3:6 Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit.

but his Christ born of the flesh ??? or is he born through the spirit ???

think before you are answering ;

mikeboll64
    Blocked

So that's it, jammin? You apparently CAN'T show me any mention of a “family tree” in the Hebrew text, since none exists.

And the part you quoted from Gill wasn't even the part of the verse that speaks of the ORIGINS of the one Jehovah will send. ???

But that's okay. The rest of us here can see that you can't defend your doctored translations. (Btw, calling people “boy”, and telling to “study hard” is not a defense of your position. Nor is quoting doctored Bibles and saying “that's what it says”, when the actual Hebrew and Greek texts say nothing of the sort.)

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 10 2012,12:32)
    The rest of us here can see that you can't defend your doctored translations.  (Btw, calling people “boy”, and telling to “study hard” is not a defense of your position.  Nor is quoting doctored Bibles and saying “that's what it says”, when the actual Hebrew and Greek texts say nothing of the sort.)

Hi Mike,

Jammin doesn't seem to understand.

He acts like altered texts are legit,
    even telling us to alter them
    .      ???

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

jammin
    Participant

what is the use of hebrew and greek mike if you do not understand the verse???
    why dont you study hard boy.
    the verse is a prophecy. it talks about the messiah. that verse refers to the family line of Christ.
    the bible says that. it is not my own opinion. your opinion is not written boy. you are just using your imagination.

T,
    Christ became flesh.
    the bible says that

ed,

make your own bible boy

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (jammin @ July 10 2012,09:52)
    what is the use of hebrew and greek mike if you do not understand the verse???
    why dont you study hard boy.
    the verse is a prophecy. it talks about the messiah. that verse refers to the family line of Christ.

And who are you to say that I'M the one misunderstanding, jammin?

The one whose origins are from ancient times is the one Jehovah will send. That one would turn out to be Jesus. There is nothing about any “family tree”. Besides, if it was just talking about Jesus' earthly ancestors, couldn't the same exact thing be said about the entire nation of Israel?

Couldn't it be said about Jesus' brother James, his origins are from ancient times?

Couldn't it have been said about ANY Jew who lived between the time Micah wrote his prophecy and TODAY?

Actually, it wouldn't even have to be a Jew. It could be said about ANY SINGLE PERSON ON THE EARTH TODAY, jammin. Aren't all of our origins from ancient times in the context YOU'RE understanding Micah 5:2?

terraricca
    Participant

j

T,
    Christ became flesh.
    the bible says that

this does not answer my question

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Ed J @ July 09 2012,23:08)
    Hi Mike,

.      ???

He understands what he's doing just fine, Ed.  But what other choice does he have except to admit that Jesus is not God, but the Son of God? Since he can't bring himself to do that, he will just continue quoting Bibles that he KNOWS are doctored. It's all he has.

Spock
    Participant

In my faith life, based on the Urantia revelation by angels who were then present on earth when Jesus was here, we have this relevant quote directed at you who keep hacking each other to death:

The authority of truth is the very spirit that indwells its living manifestations, and not the dead words of the less illuminated and supposedly inspired men of another generation. And even if these holy men of old lived inspired and spirit-filled lives, that does not mean that their words were similarly spiritually inspired. Today we make no record of the teachings of this gospel of the kingdom lest, when I have gone, you speedily become divided up into sundry groups of truth contenders as a result of the diversity of your interpretation of my teachings. For this generation it is best that we live these truths while we shun the making of records.

*Is the above true? Did Jesus say that?

*Is the above true even if Jesus didn't say it?

*Were the teachings of Jesus so diverse that different schools of thought could be derived from them, dividing the kingdom of believers against Jesus' expressed wishes and direct warnings?

Ironically, the records that you guys argue over are a retelling of the events years after Jesus left as the authors understood him. You have divided opinions about someone else’s opinion…….that’s my opinion.

jammin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 11 2012,12:15)

Quote (Ed J @ July 09 2012,23:08)
    Hi Mike,

.      ???

He understands what he's doing just fine, Ed.  But what other choice does he have except to admit that Jesus is not God, but the Son of God?  Since he can't bring himself to do that, he will just continue quoting Bibles that he KNOWS are doctored.  It's all he has.

boy
    your father is HUMAN
    are you not HUMAN?

Christ's father is GOD
    is Christ not GOD?

mic 5.2 says that it refers to the family line of the messiah.
    that is what the bible says
    believe it or not

your understanding about origin is not in the bible.

let the bible speak
    Micah 5:2

New International Reader's Version (NIRV)

2 The Lord says,
      “Bethlehem, you might not be
         an important town in the nation of Judah.
      But out of you will come
         a ruler over Israel for me.
      His family line goes back
         to the early years of your nation.

study hard boy

carmel
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ July 10 2012,09:44)

Quote (carmel @ July 09 2012,17:26)
    So my question is :

Since the seed came from the Father through the Holy Spirit and conceived in Mary's womb and became a fetus, and then was born as a boy,

IS THIS BOY'S ORIGIN FROM ETERNITY??

YES OR NO!!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Hi Charles, there are three answers to your question.

1. Jesus' flesh – no
    2. Jesus' spirit – yes
    3. Jesus' lineage – back to Adam (through Mary)

God bless

Since the seed came from the Father through the Holy Spirit and conceived in Mary's womb and became a fetus, and then was born as a boy,

Edj,

Is it possible for a woman to become conceived without seed??

Definitely not.

If the seed came from the Father through the Holy Spirit, is the seed eternal???

Definitely yes.

So if the origin of the seed is ETERNAL,and this seed conseived Mary,

HOW CAN ONE DENY THAT THE FETUS DID NOT ORIGINATED FROM ETERNITY??

THE JEWS NEVER CALCULATED THE WOMAN FOR THE LINEAGE,AND MARY IS NOT CONSIDERRED THE PROOF OF JESUS' ORIGIN.

SO DO NOT INVOLVE THE ORIGIN OF JESUS THROUGH MARY'S FLESH. SHE WAS ONLY THE MATTER,AND IT IS THE SPIRIT WHICH GIVES LIFE ,WHICH IS THE SEED OF THE FATHER,THE FLESH COUNTS FOR NOTHING.

SO BACK TO YOU ANSWER

1. Jesus' flesh – no   NOT CALCULATED AS THE ORIGIN, IT IS ONLY THROUGH THE SEED.

2. Jesus' spirit – yes    THE TRUE ORIGIN OF JESUS THEREFORE ETERNAL

3. Jesus' lineage – back to Adam (through Mary) THIS LINEAGE IS NOT JESUS' IT IS MARYS' SO IT IS NOT CALCULATED AS THE ORIGIN OF JESUS SINCE AS I SAID THAT THE ORIGIN IS ONLY THROUGH THE FATHER.

SO JESUS ORIGINAL IS ETERNAL  THE TRUTH

AND THAT IS FINAL

DO NOT KEEP ON STRETCHING TO HIDE THE TRUTH

Peace and love in Jesus the eternal  TRUE  GOD IN FLESH

Charles

carmel
    Participant

CORRECTION:

HOW CAN ONE DENY,AND SAY THAT THE FETUS DID NOT ORIGINATED FROM ETERNITY??

CHARLES

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ July 12 2012,09:40)
    CORRECTION:

HOW CAN ONE DENY,AND SAY  THAT THE FETUS DID NOT ORIGINATED FROM ETERNITY??

CHARLES

charles

is Christ not born from the spirit ???

and his mother Mary not a surrogate Mother that only supplied the clothing of flesh ???

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Charles and Pierre,

Jesus' lineage is counted through Mary – making Mary – Jesus' real mother.

God bless

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Colter @ July 11 2012,05:22)
    Today we make no record of the teachings of this gospel of the kingdom lest, when I have gone, you speedily become divided up into sundry groups of truth contenders as a result of the diversity of your interpretation of my teachings.

Yet here you are, Colter, quoting from the record they said they never made. :)

mikeboll64
    Blocked

jammin,

Are you aware of the fact that most of the translations you quote scripture from have been doctored by Trinitarian human beings who are trying their best to FORCE the scriptures into teaching what they WANT them to teach?   In other words, do you KNOW what you're doing, or are you simply oblivious to this fact?

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ July 12 2012,02:33)

Quote (Ed J @ July 10 2012,09:44)

Quote (carmel @ July 09 2012,17:26)
    So my question is :

YES OR NO!!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Hi Charles, there are three answers to your question.

1. Jesus' flesh – no
    2. Jesus' spirit – yes
    3. Jesus' lineage – back to Adam (through Mary)

God bless

Edj,

Is it possible for a woman to become conceived without seed??

Definitely not.

If the seed came from the Father through the Holy Spirit, is the seed eternal???

Definitely yes.

So if the origin of the seed is ETERNAL,and this seed conseived Mary,

HOW CAN ONE DENY THAT THE FETUS DID NOT ORIGINATED FROM ETERNITY??

THE JEWS NEVER CALCULATED THE WOMAN FOR THE LINEAGE,AND MARY IS NOT CONSIDERRED THE PROOF OF JESUS' ORIGIN.

SO DO NOT INVOLVE THE ORIGIN OF JESUS THROUGH MARY'S FLESH. SHE WAS ONLY THE MATTER,AND IT IS THE SPIRIT WHICH GIVES LIFE ,WHICH IS THE SEED OF THE FATHER,THE FLESH COUNTS FOR NOTHING.

SO BACK TO YOU ANSWER

1. Jesus' flesh – no   NOT CALCULATED AS THE ORIGIN, IT IS ONLY THROUGH THE SEED.

2. Jesus' spirit – yes    THE TRUE ORIGIN OF JESUS THEREFORE ETERNAL

3. Jesus' lineage – back to Adam (through Mary) THIS LINEAGE IS NOT JESUS' IT IS MARYS' SO IT IS NOT CALCULATED AS THE ORIGIN OF JESUS SINCE AS I SAID THAT THE ORIGIN IS ONLY THROUGH THE FATHER.

SO JESUS ORIGINAL IS ETERNAL  THE TRUTH

AND THAT IS FINAL

DO NOT KEEP ON STRETCHING TO HIDE THE TRUTH

Peace and love in Jesus the eternal  TRUE  GOD IN FLESH

Charles

Carmel.

Did mary have to change his(baby jesus) nappies and give him her breast milk for food?

wakeup.

Spock
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 12 2012,10:28)

Quote (Colter @ July 11 2012,05:22)
    Today we make no record of the teachings of this gospel of the kingdom lest, when I have gone, you speedily become divided up into sundry groups of truth contenders as a result of the diversity of your interpretation of my teachings.

Yet here you are, Colter, quoting from the record they said they never made.   :)

That's because neither Jesus or the apostles wrote anything until long after Jesus left. They thought Jesus was “soon to return” to be the Messiah.

The record of Jesus entire life was revealed in the UB by the angelic beings who were on the earth when Jesus was here.

Colter

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Oh.  Those words were supposedly said WHEN Jesus was on earth?  I thought the angels who revealed this Urantia revelation were saying this AS it was being written down.  :)

My bad.  :)

But are you saying that Jesus didn't want anything written down to teach us because we might interpret the writings differently?  Don't you suppose spreading the gospel by word of mouth would have distorted the words throughout the generations MUCH, MUCH more than having the ones who actually heard him speak writing them down?   ???

I remember a game we played in school, where the teacher told one person a sentence, which was then related student to student until we went through the whole class.  The end sentence wasn't anything close to the sentence the teacher told the first kid.  :)  That in mind, how well do you suppose an oral translation of Jesus' time on earth and his teachings would have lasted over thousands of years –  being handed down through millions of people?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ July 12 2012,16:29)
    Hi Charles and Pierre,

Jesus' lineage is counted through Mary – making Mary – Jesus' real mother.

God bless

EDJ

who would deny that ???

but you do not understand it,

jammin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 12 2012,10:34)
    jammin,

Are you aware of the fact that most of the translations you quote scripture from have been doctored by Trinitarian human beings who are trying their best to FORCE the scriptures into teaching what they WANT them to teach?   In other words, do you KNOW what you're doing, or are you simply oblivious to this fact?

i still a have a question for you boy. answer me first

Viewing 20 posts - 1,641 through 1,660 (of 1,982 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account