Signs Before the End of the Age

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 168 total)
  • Author
    Proclaimer
    Participant

The stone is yet to strike the statue IMO, but when it does, the Kingdom will grow, perhaps during the Millennial reign.

I would say the stone strikes when the kingdoms of the world are replaced by the Kingdom of God.

At the moment, the Kingdom is within us or among us. But it doesn’t rule the planet and nations.

terraricca
    Participant

t8

the stone came for the Christ and king of the kingdom came and he will destroy all other government /power/authority , how does it happen ?

look around you and go back 2000 years and see how the people was thinking then and how the powers where set up and how the teachings of Christ came to be in today the most powerful world powers ,and they did not have a choice but had to change their ways and it will come to be that the world will have to bend to the Christ way for it is the only way to peace ,Gandhi put the british empire to his knees without one weapon so will Christ bring the world powers to his knees ,the power of God’s word does it all

Proclaimer
    Participant

When does the Millennial reign start in your view then? The past, now, later?

terraricca
    Participant

t8

first ;Rev 19:17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun, who cried in a loud voice to all the birds flying in midair, “Come, gather together for the great supper of God,
    Rev 19:18 so that you may eat the flesh of kings, generals, and mighty men, of horses and their riders, and the flesh of all people, free and slave, small and great.”

and we still here ‘

then ;Rev 19:20 But the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who had performed the miraculous signs on his behalf. With these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped his image. The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur.

and then; Rev 19:21 The rest of them were killed with the sword that came out of the mouth of the rider on the horse, and all the birds gorged themselves on their flesh.

then; Rev 20:1 And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the Abyss and holding in his hand a great chain.
    Rev 20:2 He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years.
    Rev 20:3 He threw him into the Abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended. After that, he must be set free for a short time.

but just before the Millennium start ;Rev 20:4 I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony for Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or his image and had not received his mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Rev 20:6 Blessed and holy are those who have part in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years (or one day with God)

Rev 20:7 When the thousand years are over, Satan will be released from his prison ;;;this is yet to come

1Co 15:23 But each in his own turn: Christ, the firstfruits; then, when he comes, those who belong to him.(the first resurrection)

Proclaimer
    Participant

So Millennium hasn’t begun, but Christ has returned?

terraricca
    Participant

t8
    yes ,in the clouds (not seen but understood as he said;)in 70 AD ,Mt 26:64 “Yes, it is as you say,”Jesus replied. “But I say to all of you: In the future you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven.”

Rev 1:7 Look, he is coming with the clouds,
    and every eye will see him,
    even those who pierced him;
    and all the peoples of the earth(in that time ) will mourn because of him.
    So shall it be! Amen.

Proclaimer
    Participant

I agree that he is sitting at the right-hand of God in Heaven, but are you also saying that he has already come in the clouds?

terraricca
    Participant

t8

yes Jesus came in 70 AD to bring to a end the temple and all the wicked ones of Israel to fulfil the prophecy that was written many hundred of years before and that Christ told the people of Jerusalem while he was on his way to the golgotha to put to death

Lk 23:27 A large number of people followed him, including women who mourned and wailed for him.
    Lk 23:28 Jesus turned and said to them, “Daughters of Jerusalem, do not weep for me; weep for yourselves and for your children.
    Lk 23:29 For the time will come when you will say, ‘Blessed are the barren women, the wombs that never bore and the breasts that never nursed!’
    Lk 23:30 Then
    “ ‘they will say to the mountains, “Fall on us!”
    and to the hills, “Cover us!” ’
    Lk 23:31 For if men do these things when the tree is green, what will happen when it is dry?”

Lk 19:44 They will dash you to the ground, you and the children within your walls. They will not leave one stone on another, because you did not recognize the time of God’s coming to you.”

Dt 4:24 For the LORD your God is a consuming fire, a jealous God.
    Dt 4:25 After you have had children and grandchildren and have lived in the land a long time—if you then become corrupt and make any kind of idol, doing evil in the eyes of the LORD your God and provoking him to anger,
    Dt 4:26 I call heaven and earth as witnesses against you this day that you will quickly perish from the land that you are crossing the Jordan to possess. You will not live there long but will certainly be destroyed.
    Dt 4:27 The LORD will scatter you among the peoples, and only a few of you will survive among the nations to which the LORD will drive you.
    Dt 4:28 There you will worship man-made gods of wood and stone, which cannot see or hear or eat or smell.
    Dt 4:29 But if from there you seek the LORD your God, you will find him if you look for him with all your heart and with all your soul.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Okay. So are we still in this age or are we in a new age?

terraricca
    Participant

T8
    WE STILL IN THE AGE THAT FOLLOWS the end of the destruction of God’s temple and the scattering of its people ,

but from then on ,Jesus said that NOW IS THE TIME TO WORSHIP gOD IN SPIRIT AND TRUTH ,MEANING YOU LOVE GOD YOU GO TO HIM ;WITH YOUR SPIRIT AND HEART AND SOUL BUT IN TRUTH ,NO LIES NO DECEIT

THE NEW AGE WILL FOLLOW THIS ONE ,but no one knows when that will be yet

Proclaimer
    Participant

THE NEW AGE WILL FOLLOW THIS ONE ,but no one knows when that will be yet

Will there be signs before this age begins?

terraricca
    Participant

T8

Can,t find any yet ,I believe from scripture that there will be no signs for the signs will not save us but believing and look to do God,s work by looking to become  righteous and holy will and not only our generation but those of the past and the future, we are saved for having accepted Christ in our live and overcome our tribulation for his name ,until death for that,s when the crown of victory of our faith will be rewarded,

Our faith and love for God and his son must remain in us untill the new age comes for then our faith will be closed for we then will know for sure and no faith nessaisary,

terraricca
    Participant

T8

One more thing any man that comes to Christ and his father will connect with them and that in it self his a miracle for those that experience this,

Proclaimer
    Participant

So Jesus returned in 70 AD fulfilling all prophecies in scripture regarding his second coming, but he came invisibly starting a new age. But this age will also end, but with no signs at all. He will come as a thief and no one not even Believers will be expecting him.

Is that it?

terraricca
    Participant

t8

“Is that it ? you say ;

you seem to have mist the connection here ,since the signs don’t save you ,then what really does someone has to do to be saved ?

all this world has been set for destruction ,but instead of the ark God as send his son to save all those that lives in the truth and in the spirit ,no longer a physical element but a spiritual one ,Christ says he is not of the world and any one that follows him has also to let go this world why ?

for we cannot be a part of both worlds we have to chose which one we want to follow, if we God with the spirit this world does no longer has power over you ,nor what is happen in it ,do you understand this ?

there is nothing in scriptures that relates to the worship in spirit and truth and that is also related to this world ; if you know any please show me

do not include 70 AD ,and what are well known prophecies ,

Jn 17:15 My prayer is not that you take them out of the world but that you protect them from the evil one.
    Jn 17:16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of it.
    Jn 17:17 Sanctify them by the truth; your word is truth.
    Jn 17:18 As you sent me into the world, I have sent them into the world.

Jn 3:21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God.”

Rev 7:13 Then one of the elders asked me, “These in white robes—who are they, and where did they come from?”
    Rev 7:14 I answered, “Sir, you know.”
    And he said, “These are they who have come out of the great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
    Rev 7:15 Therefore,
    “they are before the throne of God

Pay attention to what the angel says ;they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb

the big word is “THEY” meaning they have chosen to do it ,the work involve for any one of us could very different has scriptures shows ,but that is what we born to do if we want to be saved by being born again in the spirit of Christ ,

Proclaimer
    Participant

Is there a Church Age?

What is the name of the age (if any) that started in 70 AD?

So there are no signs as to when this 70 AD Age will end?

terraricca
    Participant

there is no name Christ did not give any, the only name I can think of would be “the time of the nations ” and it will end when God says that it end of this age ,

this will bring in Christ into the next step ,

the church what is a church or congregation ? a assembly point of people for the same reason ; right ? yes ;well is this not what Jesus christ came to gather ,

with a few simple rules like ;Jn 3:21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God.”

Jn 4:23 Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks.
    Jn 4:24 God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth.”

no more churches (buildings or places)Jn 4:21 Jesus declared, “Believe me, woman, a time is coming when you will worship the Father neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem.(or any other )

terraricca
    Participant

t8
    pay attention to those scriptures and understand ;

Mic 3:1 Then I said,
    “Listen, you leaders of Jacob,
    you rulers of the house of Israel.
    Should you not know justice,
    Mic 3:2 you who hate good and love evil;
    who tear the skin from my people
    and the flesh from their bones;
    Mic 3:3 who eat my people’s flesh,
    strip off their skin
    and break their bones in pieces;
    who chop them up like meat for the pan,
    like flesh for the pot?”

Mic 3:4 Then they will cry out to the LORD,
    but he will not answer them.
    At that time he will hide his face from them
    because of the evil they have done.
    Mic 3:5 This is what the LORD says:
    “As for the prophets
    who lead my people astray,
    if one feeds them,
    they proclaim ‘peace’;
    if he does not,
    they prepare to wage war against him.
    Mic 3:6 Therefore night will come over you, without visions,
    and darkness, without divination.
    The sun will set for the prophets,
    and the day will go dark for them.
    Mic 3:7 The seers will be ashamed
    and the diviners disgraced.
    They will all cover their faces
    because there is no answer from God.”

Mic 3:8 But as for me, I am filled with power,
    with the Spirit of the LORD,
    and with justice and might,
    to declare to Jacob his transgression,
    to Israel his sin.
    Mic 3:9 Hear this, you leaders of the house of Jacob,
    you rulers of the house of Israel,
    who despise justice
    and distort all that is right;
    Mic 3:10 who build Zion with bloodshed,
    and Jerusalem with wickedness.
    Mic 3:11 Her leaders judge for a bribe,
    her priests teach for a price,
    and her prophets tell fortunes for money.
    Yet they lean upon the LORD and say,
    “Is not the LORD among us?
    No disaster will come upon us.”
    Mic 3:12 Therefore because of you,
    Zion will be plowed like a field,
    Jerusalem will become a heap of rubble,
    the temple hill a mound overgrown with thickets.

Proclaimer
    Participant

So there are no signs as to when this Age that began in 70AD will end?

terraricca
    Participant

No,NO signs ,MT 12:39 But He answered and said to them, “ An evil and adulterous generation craves for a sign; and yet no sign will be given to it but the sign of Jonah the prophet;
    MT 16:4 “ An evil and adulterous generation seeks after a sign; and a sign will not be given it, except the sign of Jonah.” And He left them and went away.
    LK 11:29 As the crowds were increasing, He began to say, “ This generation is a wicked generation; it seeks for a sign, and yet no sign will be given to it but the sign of Jonah.

to my understanding the “sign of Jonah ” his the preaching of the gospel ;just as Jonah did to the city of Ninive ,

for this age is for the people to make a choice but not all choices bring everlasting life ,

and Jesus said also ;MT 24:37 “For the coming of the Son of Man will be just like the days of Noah.
    LK 17:26 “ And just as it happened in the days of Noah, so it will be also in the days of the Son of Man

Mt 25:10 “But while they were on their way to buy the oil, the bridegroom arrived. The virgins who were ready went in with him to the wedding banquet. And the door was shut.

it is a matter of being ready for the kingdom not to pass one time one tribulation event ;but to be ready as a reborn person into a spiritual truthful and righteous being ,according to Jesus and facing all the tribulations that his name brings upon us ,and stand firm in the truth of God into dead ,for we believe in the resurrection ,

Noah for hundred years or so make himself and his family ready for the flood just as God told him to do it this is what saved them all,

so we have to listen to what Jesus said not religion ,

Jn 3:17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
    Jn 3:18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.
    Jn 3:19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil.
    Jn 3:20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed.
    Jn 3:21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God.”

Jn 4:23 Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks.
    Jn 4:24 God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth.”

Ac 28:28 “Therefore I want you to know that God’s salvation has been sent to the Gentiles, and they will listen!”
    Ac 28:30 For two whole years Paul stayed there in his own rented house and welcomed all who came to see him.
    Ac 28:31 Boldly and without hindrance he preached the kingdom of God and taught about the Lord Jesus Christ.

Paul was not teaching the signs to come he taught them the gospel and Jesus Christ ,the need to change their lives and live according to the gospel of God send through his son Jesus

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 168 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account