Signs Before the End of the Age

Viewing 8 posts - 161 through 168 (of 168 total)
  • Author
    Proclaimer
    Participant

I wonder how many pray for their brothers and sisters who are going through tribulation? I know I need to pray more.

so that there should be no division in the body, but that its members should have mutual concern for one another. If one part suffers, every part suffers with it; if one part is honored, every part rejoices with it. Now you are the body of Christ, and each of you is a member of it.…

Proclaimer
    Participant

Piers Morgan Asks Why U.S. Media Won’t Cover Christian Genocide By Radical Muslims

Proclaimer
    Participant

“More Christians die and suffer for their faith than any other religious group in the world.”

“The elite, including liberal media, not only ignore this fact but most often are the ones who treat Christians with mocking, stereotyping and disdain. It’s a rare sight to ever see Hollywood portray a Christian in a positive manner, much less talk about the plight of Christians in places like the Middle East.”

I brought attention to this today in the House of Commons – Hon. Candice Bergen, MP

Proclaimer
    Participant

The Christian holocaust that the the MSM ignores

Proclaimer
    Participant

The Third Jihad

Proclaimer
    Participant

It has just dawned on me the other day that cities like Dubai and Abu Dhabi look like the city I saw in  one of my visions that night. As I had the vision in the 1990s, I just assumed it was a western city being attacked because cities from other parts of the world including the Middle East were old or ancient and not really modern or futuristic like the one I saw. So it could well be a city in the Middle East too as some are arguably the most modern cities in the world today. In fact, many parts of the world have cities with futuristic skylines now, but I think the one I saw is still in the future.

Makes me wonder what city if any it could be. Perhaps it is a representative city showing me what will happen to many cities around the world. Whatever the case, I can say for sure that the message in the vision was terror and fearful things will become the norm or will at least be frequent. We are witnessing this now anyway. It seems every week an act of terror takes place in a modern city somewhere in the world.

Proclaimer
    Participant

This could explain the car with no visible wheels.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Getting there. The wheels are starting to disappear as indicated in my vision.

Still not as futuristic as the cars I saw. Way off actually. 

Production-ready Lightyear 0 – a vehicle like no other. Adorned by 5 square metres and boasting a hyper-efficient powertrain, could this remarkable EV trigger a much needed rethink in how we design electric cars?

Viewing 8 posts - 161 through 168 (of 168 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account