Worship God the Father only?

Viewing 20 posts - 1,841 through 1,860 (of 2,142 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

PR and Laurel,

BUT HOW…

Sorry, you say “In the Spirit” but HOW? WHAT do I do? What do I say?

HOW DO I Worship….?

Ok, PR, What do you do to worship God…

And laurel, the same question, thanks.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Astaria @ Dec. 31 2010,21:48)
    PR and Laurel,

BUT HOW…

HOW DO I Worship….?

hi A

worship in spirit and truth,

truth= word of God
    truth = words and thoughts in your self
    truth = in action you produce in the flesh

Pierre

Anonymous

PR,

for one who acts so calm and pious, you sure don't have anything worthwhile to say that helps a brother out.

Just posting cryptic single liners doesn't help, my friend.

In fact, from everything you've aid so far I would summize that you don't know a lot.

Please, HOW DO I WORSHIP? What do I do….you and Laurel seem to say that you know but you won't say. Why? is it a secret…do i have to PAY for the information?

What??? help….!!!!!

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Astaria @ Jan. 01 2011,00:59)
    PR,

for one who acts so calm and pious, you sure don't have anything worthwhile to say that helps a brother out.

In fact, from everything you've aid so far I would summize that you don't know a lot.

Please, HOW DO I WORSHIP?   What do I do….you and Laurel seem to say that you know but you won't say. Why? is it a secret…do i have to PAY for the information?

What??? help….!!!!!

AS

what are you waiting for ,many ask question ,but not to learn

stick around for a while ,

i am just a old man ,

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

Ast

manything in the bible are short stories ,it is what you do with it that s important ,

Jesus make short respond , but it will mean to you what you want ,to understand, with what you have build in your hearth.

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

PR,

Please, HOW DO I WORSHIP?   What do I do….you and Laurel seem to say that you know but you won't say. Why? is it a secret…do i have to PAY for the information?

What??? help….!!!!!

Ast

it is not the amount you know, but how much truth of God you know what is important and could help you to be saved .

and also English is not my common written language,please forgive me ,

i found out in live is this how older a person becomes how lesser he talk .what you think??

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Astaria @ Dec. 31 2010,21:48)
    PR and Laurel,

BUT HOW…

HOW DO I Worship….?

ASt

IT IS DEFFINETLY A GOOD QUESTION.

how do I worship God

i have read your introduction very big page well done and agree with it , I like it to ,

is this your own ???

if not who is it ??

if it is yours ,then i am sure you know how to worship your God.

Pierre

Anonymous

So PR,

You ACT pious but run for the hills when someone asks to BE pious.

You act like you know what worship is but really you don't – else you would say…

you think it is COOL just to point to a verse and say “There it is” I looked at some of your other posts and it seem that's ALL that you do.

I'm new here but I'm fast finding out who the ones to avoid are – and you are one of them…

Looking through the posts you sure spend a lot of time here and yet you now nothing – nothing except how to copy and paste -what a waste of everyone's and your time and pointless effort.

goodbye….

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Astaria @ Jan. 01 2011,01:22)
    So PR,

You ACT pious but run for the hills when someone asks to BE pious.

You act like you know what worship is but really you don't  – else you would say…

you think it is COOL just to point to a verse and say “There it is” I looked at some of your other posts and it seem that's ALL that you do.

I'm new here but I'm fast finding out who the ones to avoid are – and you are one of them…

Looking through the posts you sure spend a lot of time here and yet you now nothing – nothing except how to copy and paste -what a waste of everyone's and your time and pointless effort.

goodbye….

AST

thanks for your disappointment for so little ,so I was right about you after all ,

to be honest you are right, I do not know anything,because if I would know what I do not know, I be the smartest man on earth.

so long in so little time

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 31 2010,18:03)

PR,

What??? help….!!!!!

AS

i am just a old man  ,

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

Are you still a fisherman?

God bless  
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

shimmer
    Participant

I would also like to know those questions. If I went to church, what do I do ? There are quiet churches, and there are loud churches. So, am I wrong for not going to church and joining in ? Am I wrong for seperating myself ? Would I learn more and gain more by going to church ? Not quite the subject I realise, but it does have to do with worship. Also there is a difference in what they do at ..say..a Catholic church, and what they do at other churches.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 01 2011,03:38)

PR,

What??? help….!!!!!

AS

i am just a old man  ,

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

God bless  
    Ed J

Yes :D

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Jan. 01 2011,04:27)
    I would also like to know those questions. If I went to church, what do I do ? There are quiet churches, and there are loud churches. So, am I wrong for not going to church and joining in ? Am I wrong for seperating myself ? Would I learn more and gain more by going to church ? Not quite the subject I realise, but it does have to do with worship. Also there is a difference in what they do at ..say..a Catholic church, and what they do at other churches.

shimmer

we all learn from the bible Gods word,what do we do with it ;
    you know one day Jesus ;

Lk 17:12 And as he entered into a certain village, there met him ten men that were lepers, who stood afar off:
    Lk 17:13 and they lifted up their voices, saying, Jesus, Master, have mercy on us.
    Lk 17:14 And when he saw them, he said unto them, Go and show yourselves unto the priests. And it came to pass, as they went, they were cleansed.
    Lk 17:15 And one of them, when he saw that he was healed, turned back, with a loud voice glorifying God;
    Lk 17:16 and he fell upon his face at his feet, giving him thanks: and he was a Samaritan.
    Lk 17:17 And Jesus answering said, Were not the ten cleansed? but where are the nine?
    Lk 17:18 Were there none found that returned to give glory to God, save this stranger?
    Lk 17:19 And he said unto him, Arise, and go thy way: thy faith hath made thee whole.
    Lk 17:20 And being asked by the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God cometh, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
    Lk 17:21 neither shall they say, Lo, here! or, There! for lo, the kingdom of God is within you.

yes only one came back to Jesus ;

when you read the word of God wen you are done you close it and move on like the nine,or have you given glory to God,

“do not answer me shimmer answer to God I am a man ,

we all have to face God disregarding of anyone else.

if you do go to an churche it is your decision only yours
    then you put your self under the guidance of man and so submit.
    Just like the Israelite add to do wen they ask Samuel for a King like the gentiles around them.
    it is your responsability and choice.

Pierre

Tim Kraft
    Participant

worship:

Paying honerable attention to a certain subject or entity, with dedicated anticipation of understanding the truth being revealed. TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 31 2010,21:39)

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 01 2011,03:38)

PR,

What??? help….!!!!!

AS

i am just a old man  ,

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

God bless  
    Ed J

Yes :D

Hi Pierre,

Do you fish by shore or in a boat or both?

God bless  
    Ed J

seekingtruth
    Participant

Quote (Astaria @ Dec. 31 2010,14:59)
    PR,

What??? help….!!!!!

John 4:23 Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. 24 God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.”

Acts 24:14
    However, I admit that I worship the God of our ancestors as a follower of the Way

Romans 12:1
    [ A Living Sacrifice ] Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship.

Hebrews 9:1 Now the first covenant had regulations for worship and also an earthly sanctuary….10 They are only a matter of food and drink and various ceremonial washings—external regulations applying until the time of the new order.

Revelation 15:4
    Who will not fear you, Lord, and bring glory to your name? For you alone are holy. All nations will come and worship before you, for your righteous acts have been revealed.”

I can only offer my opinion

An openness and requirement for truth within your soul that results in a realization of the character of God that brings about an emotional response of adoration felt in your spirit as it touches the Spirit of God.

Wm

seekingtruth
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Dec. 31 2010,18:27)

Shimmer,
    Church buildings of any denomination are full of people who could use the encouragement. I believe we should be there as lights in the darkness (religion will blind you with darkness). I don't believe we should go in shouting, but if you have the Spirit of God within you, and are prepared offer truth and to show it in you actions, you will eventually stand out and reach them.

If they refuse to tolerate you, shake the dust off your feet and move on.

My opinion – Wm

Song
    Participant

Acts 2
    And they devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and the prayers. And awed came upon every soul, and many wonders and signs were being done through the apostles. And all who believed were together and had all things in common. And they were selling their possessions and belongings and distributing the proceeds to all, as any had need. And day by day, attending the temple together and breaking bread in their homes, they received their food with glad and generous hearts, praising God and having favor with all the people. And the Lord added to their number day by day those who were being saved.

Song
    Participant

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.”

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Song @ Dec. 31 2010,23:24)
    “So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.”

Hi Song,

Welcome to Heaven.net!

God bless  
    Ed J

Viewing 20 posts - 1,841 through 1,860 (of 2,142 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account