Worship God the Father only?

Viewing 20 posts - 1,801 through 1,820 (of 2,142 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim,

Are you telling us we should disregard “Biblical Doctrine”
    and instead embrace Tim Kraft 'new age philosophy'?
    If so, I doubt you'll find any takers at heaven.net.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Ed: You will have to misrepresent the truth better than that to turn the heads of truth seekers. I invite all to go back through what I have written and see that I have never ask anyone or anybody to embrace Tim Krafts new age philosophy. I don't even know what new age philosophy is unless you are calling the world renowned conversion of covenants, where the Old ceases to function and the New Testament comes forth in spiritual truth from God through Jesus the Christ. The actual changing of the covenants where there is a shedding of blood to seal and effectuate the new covenant. Is that what you are calling “new age” philosophy. It came direct from God! TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Dec. 14 2010,01:49)
    Ed: You will have to misrepresent the truth better than that to turn the heads of truth seekers. I invite all to go back through what I have written and see that I have never ask anyone or anybody to embrace Tim Krafts new age philosophy. I don't even know what new age philosophy is unless you are calling the world renowned conversion of covenants, where the Old ceases to function and the  New Testament comes forth in spiritual truth from God through Jesus the Christ. The actual changing of the covenants where there is a shedding of blood to seal and effectuate the new covenant. Is that what you are calling “new age” philosophy. It came direct from God! TK

Hi Tim,

I have posted this video (for you) about 'new age philosophy', remember?
    You still have yet to explain just exactly how your philosophy differs?

Care to explain the differences for us?

Ed J

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 14 2010,02:13)

Ed: You will have to misrepresent the truth better than that to turn the heads of truth seekers. I invite all to go back through what I have written and see that I have never ask anyone or anybody to embrace Tim Krafts new age philosophy. I don't even know what new age philosophy is unless you are calling the world renowned conversion of covenants, where the Old ceases to function and the  New Testament comes forth in spiritual truth from God through Jesus the Christ. The actual changing of the covenants where there is a shedding of blood to seal and effectuate the new covenant. Is that what you are calling “new age” philosophy. It came direct from God! TK

Hi Tim,

Ed J

Ed: You apparantly want to waste my time following what you have made lord of your beliefs. I have followed Jesus and the doctrines I have came from Jesus. If they are not from Jesus they will be burned up by the destructive fires that come from well meaning people that attack the word. I have no fear that the doctrines I have chosen are of God because I have never followed other mens doctrines. They must align with Gods words or they burn away. TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Dec. 14 2010,02:29)

Hi Tim,

Ed J

Ed: You apparantly want to waste my time following what you have made lord of your beliefs. I have followed Jesus and the doctrines I have came from Jesus. If they are not from Jesus they will be burned up by the destructive fires that come from well meaning people that attack the word. I have no fear that the doctrines I have chosen are of God because I have never followed other mens doctrines. They must align with Gods words or they burn away. TK

Hi Tim,

NO; it seems to be your belief!
    I very much would like you to explain
    how your philosophy differs from the video!
    Why won't you give us a speech of the differences?

God bless

Baker
    Participant

Ed! I did not even listen to that. I will never ever go by what any man will say. Scriptures is what is important to me. And since I have God's Holy Spirit in my mind, I understand Scriptures…..do away with all the nonsense of other humans and you numbers and then we can discuss Scriptures only…..Let the mind of Jesus be in you….not doctrines of men……I agree with Tim…….
    Peace Irene

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 14 2010,02:35)

Hi Tim,

Ed J

Hi Tim,

God bless

Ed: YOU WOULDN'T LISTEN IF I DID!! TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Dec. 14 2010,02:40)

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 14 2010,02:35)

Hi Tim,

Ed J

Hi Tim,

God bless

Ed: YOU WOULDN'T LISTEN IF I DID!! TK

Hi Tim,

I'm all ears; Please explain the differences!

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Dec. 14 2010,02:39)
    Ed!  I did not even listen to that.  I will never ever go by what any man will say.
    Peace Irene

Hi Irene,

IT IS “NOT” a Christian video!
    The video is on 'new age philosophy',
    which is very similar to what Tim believes.
    I want Tim to explain how his philosophy differs.

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Ed!  I did not even listen to that.  I will never ever go by what any man will say. Scriptures is what is important to me.  And since I have God's Holy Spirit in my mind, I understand Scriptures…..do away with all the nonsense of other humans and you numbers and then we can discuss Scriptures only…..Let the mind of Jesus be in you….not doctrines of men……I agree with Tim…….
    Peace Irene

Hi Irene,

Just what exactly are you agreeing with Tim about?

I have tried to discuss Scriptures with you,
    but you get very upset when I prove
    to you that my view is correct!

God bless

mikeangel
    Participant

You know,that guy in the video, I wonder if I walked up to that guy, and smacked him a few times reallly hard, if it would be o.k. with him. If I do not believe in right or wrong, and I feel he is put on this earth for my “getting my frustrations out”, and there is no law, I wonder if he would sue me………. I bet he would. What if I ripped him off for his life savings? It's as much mine as his… He should let me have it :p :p :p

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 16 2010,17:30)
    You know,that guy in the video, I wonder if I walked up to that guy, and smacked him a few times reallly hard, if it would be o.k. with him. If I do not believe in right or wrong, and I feel he is put on this earth for my “getting my frustrations out”, and there is no law, I wonder if he would sue me………. I bet he would. What if I ripped him off for his life savings? It's as much mine as his… He should let me have it  :p :p :p

Mark

you start to look like this guy;Ge 4:23 Lamech said to his wives,
    “Adah and Zillah, listen to me;
    wives of Lamech, hear my words.
    I have killed a man for wounding me,
    a young man for injuring me.
    Ge 4:24 If Cain is avenged seven times,
    then Lamech seventy-seven times.”

Baker
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 14 2010,03:31)

Ed!  I did not even listen to that.  I will never ever go by what any man will say.
    Peace Irene

Hi Irene,

IT IS “NOT” a Christian video!
    The video is on 'new age philosophy',
    which is very similar to what Tim believes.
    I want Tim to explain how his philosophy differs.

God bless

Ed Did you not read Tim's post. He talked about the New covenant and with that I agree with…..OK
    Peace Irene

Laurel
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Dec. 12 2010,00:13)

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 11 2010,13:56)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Dec. 11 2010,12:55)

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 11 2010,12:31)
    Hi Mike,

Once again you try to bring up more irrelevances
    based on your misunderstanding “OF” the Scriptures.
    Is it any different: if we said 'the mind of Mike' is upset?

Yes Ed.  Because one could say, “The mind of Mike was bewildered at the nonsense Ed J posted, but the heart of Mike was in a good place and happy that God loved Ed J anyway, and the body of Mike was well rested because of his happy heart.”

So once again, answer the question.  Should Acts 5:9 read “the God of God”?

mike

Hi Mike,

THE SPIRIT “OF” GOD is GOD! (John 1:1)
    John 4:24 God is Spirit: and they that worship
    him(YHVH) must worship him in spirit and in truth.

God bless

Ed

You stick to your believes that the “Holy Spirit” is God, as the JWs stick to their believes that God is through with the nation Israel. I don't know how many scriptures I have shown them to the contrary; they just wont butch.  
    When the bible says, “God's Holy Spirit”, or, the Spirit “OF” God, and Paul says, there is a “spirit” in man; what in your mind is meant by this “SPIRIT”? what is a spirit?
    I know God is spirit, that is his nature; but, so are the angels, and so is Jesus.
    Paul says, not all flesh is the same flesh; you have the flesh of fishes, flesh of birds, flesh of beasts, and flesh of man; but we are all flesh.
    I believe there are differences of spirits in the “spirit world”, but, they are all spirit beings.
    To be a spirit being, angel, does not make the angel “god”.
    The word “god” simply means a “mighty” one, the bible shows us that.

Psa 82:1 God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods.  

Psa 82:6   I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.  

“GOD the Father” is the “ALMIGHTY ONE”.

Act 5:9   Then Peter said unto her, How is it that ye have agreed together to tempt the Spirit of the Lord? behold, the feet of them which have buried thy husband are at the door, and shall carry thee out

This is how it reads in my bible, it says, “”Spirit of the Lord””; I may want to agree that it is the Spirit “OF” God, but how do you make that the Spirit “IS” God out of that?

How do you worship God in “spirit” and in “truth”?
    You worship him in your “mind”, that is your spirit. Paul called it a spirit because it is the only “invisible” part “OF” man.
    How do you worship God in “truth”? you worship God according to the teaching of Jesus; by “not” falsifying the testimonies of Jesus.

Georg

George,
    The verse you quoted saying the Spirit of the LORD should and does say the Spirit of Yahuweh, you just can't see past the “letter” and it is not your fault. Yahushua Messiah said WOE to the scribes and to the Pharisees because they cause men to sin by their tradition.

How are we supposed to know that Lord in English is Yahuweh Elohim? Good question!

To find your answer go to the TeNak, because the TeNaK is the Word that was made flesh, who is the Messiah, so do not be afraid to search out the answer to your question!

Look here from the TeNaK:
    Deut.6:13 “Fear יהוה your Elohim and serve Him, and swear by His Name.
    14 “Do not go after other mighty ones, the mighty ones of the peoples who are all around you, 15 for יהוה your Elohim is a jealous Ěl in your midst, lest the displeasure of יהוה your Elohim burn against you, then He shall destroy you from the face of the earth.
    16 “Do not try יהוה your Elohim as you tried Him in Massah. 17 “Diligently guard the commands of יהוה your Elohim, and His witnesses, and His laws which He has commanded you. 18 “And you shall do what is right and good in the eyes of יהוה, that it might be well with you, and you shall go in and possess the good land of which יהוה swore to your fathers, 19 to drive out all your enemies from before you, as יהוה has spoken.

Pro 20:27 The spirit of a man is the lamp of יהוה, Searching all his inmost parts.

Isa 59:21 “As for Me, this is My covenant with them,” said יהוה: “My Spirit that is upon you, and My Words that I have put in your mouth, shall not be withdrawn from your mouth, nor from the mouth of your descendants, nor from the mouth of your descendantsʼ descendants,” said יהוה, “from this time and forever.”

Isa 61:1 The Spirit of the Master יהוה is upon Me, because יהוה has anointed Me to bring good news to the meek. He has sent Me to bind up the broken-hearted, to proclaim release to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound,
    Isa 61:2 to proclaim the acceptable year of יהוה,

Finally Kepha (Peter) explains everything.
    Act 5:3 But Kĕpha said, “Ḥananyah, why has Satan filled your heart to lie to the Set-apart Spirit and keep back from the price of the land for yourself?
    Act 5:4 “While it remained, did it not remain your own? And after it was sold, was it not in your authority? Why have you conceived this deed in your heart? You have not lied to men but to Elohim.”

Hopefully now you can have some understanding Georg.
    Laurel

Laurel
    Participant

One more thing i want to point out is that the Spirit is not our brain. Our brains are flesh, and our thoughts are continually evil. Whenever we try to reason of our own thoughts we will never be able to see the truth. To say that our brains are spirit because we can't see them is plain silly.

Baker
    Participant

Laurel, unfortunate Georg cannot answer your post at the present. He is very sick with the Stomach virus….I will show Him your post when He gets better….Irene

Baker
    Participant

Quote (Laurel @ Dec. 16 2010,12:49)
    One more thing i want to point out is that the Spirit is not our brain. Our brains are flesh, and our thoughts are continually evil. Whenever we try to reason of our own thoughts we will never be able to see the truth. To say that our brains are spirit because we can't see them is plain silly.

Laurel

It is quite obvious that you did not pay attention to what I had said in my post, why not go back and read it again.

I never said that the brain is our “spirit”.
    Our “mind” is our spirit, I ask, why did Paul refer to it as a “spirit”? because it (the mind) is the only invisible part in man.

As a comparison, take the computer, that would be your brain, the electricity, the invisible part, would be your mind. It allows you to do things with the computer that it was designed for.

Georg

Ps, I am better again.

Baker
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 13 2010,13:31)

Quote (Baker @ Dec. 13 2010,04:44)

Ed, (1)I know you are so full of wisdom, so let me ask you a simpler question.
    You are a man, according to Paul there is a “spirit” in you; (2)where do you think that spirit lives in you; (3)under your skull?  in your brain?  in your heart?  in your stomach, or do you sit on it?

Georg

Hi Georg,

1) Flesh and blood has not revealed that to you,
        but my Father(HOLYSPIRIT) which is in heaven.

2) The Spirit gives us life and is located in the blood.
        For the life of the flesh is in the blood. (Lev. 17:11)
        The body returns to dust, and the spirit(in the blood)  
        returns to God who gave us our life here! (Eccl.12:6-7)

3) Since you seemed genuine in your question,
        I felt I should explain to you fully rather
        than simply saying all those places!

Witnessing to a worldwide audience in behalf of YHVH!
    יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14 / Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org (Rev.21:2-3)

Ed

I said it before, and I say it again, you are a fake, and will never answer a question; so let me ask you this.

Can you call Satan a name that would make him mad?

Can you call Satan a liar, and make him upset?

Can you say anything about Satan that would make him angry?

Has not Satan used scripture in a perverted way?

If Satan would get you angry, mad, upset, etc.; would he not have you right where he wanted you?

Any way, think about this next time you shave.

Georg

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 13 2010,13:31)

Quote (Baker @ Dec. 13 2010,04:44)

Ed, (1)I know you are so full of wisdom, so let me ask you a simpler question.
    You are a man, according to Paul there is a “spirit” in you; (2)where do you think that spirit lives in you; (3)under your skull?  in your brain?  in your heart?  in your stomach, or do you sit on it?

Georg

Hi Georg,

1) Flesh and blood has not revealed that to you,
        but my Father(HOLYSPIRIT) which is in heaven.

2) The Spirit gives us life and is located in the blood.
        For the life of the flesh is in the blood. (Lev. 17:11)
        The body returns to dust, and the spirit(in the blood)  
        returns to God who gave us our life here! (Eccl.12:6-7)

3) Since you seemed genuine in your question,
        I felt I should explain to you fully rather
        than simply saying all those places!

Witnessing to a worldwide audience in behalf of YHVH!
    יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14 / Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org (Rev.21:2-3)

bump for Georg

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 16 2010,12:17)

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 16 2010,17:30)
    You know,that guy in the video, I wonder if I walked up to that guy, and smacked him a few times reallly hard, if it would be o.k. with him. If I do not believe in right or wrong, and I feel he is put on this earth for my “getting my frustrations out”, and there is no law, I wonder if he would sue me………. I bet he would. What if I ripped him off for his life savings? It's as much mine as his… He should let me have it  :p :p :p

Mark

you start to look like this guy;Ge 4:23 Lamech said to his wives,
    “Adah and Zillah, listen to me;
    wives of Lamech, hear my words.
    I have killed a man for wounding me,
    a young man for injuring me.
    Ge 4:24 If Cain is avenged seven times,
    then Lamech seventy-seven times.”

Pierre,

You misunderstood. I was being SARCASTIC. i don't think that. I was pointing out how silly that line of reasoning was. I believe in “treating others as you would be treated”, not, “I can do anything I wasn because I am a God if I rid my mind of conviction of sin”. Peace-Mark

P.S. That Guy, Ophra, and all the new agers age in for a shock when God does come, He is.

Viewing 20 posts - 1,801 through 1,820 (of 2,142 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account