Will be called the son of god

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Oct. 05 2009,16:01)
    Hi BD,
    Why do you keep confusing the false church with the body of Christ?

The Body of Christ is the body of Love can you understand that? :cool:

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

DB……….Jesus said He gave his flesh for the life of the world. and if any take to themselves (eat) thy will have eternal life. We have to accept what he did for all of Us in order to recieve forgiveness for our sins. Those sins have to be atoned for, in order for GOD to Maintain HIS Justice, it shows the righteousness of GOD.

Sin requires a payment this is the Justice of God at work, He just does not Just over look our sins, they require payment by some one. Sin is serious business it is not a Joke it has serious consequences to it. God the Fathers righteousness demands payment. Go read where God's Glory passed in front of Moses and what did He say, He was mercifully and forgave iniquities and Sin, but what else did He say, ” but in (NO) wise Pardons the Guilty”, that means the guilty have to PAY, now we all are guilty before GOD.

So if the Payment for sin is eternal death, then how can we pay for it and still live, we can't, Some one else Has to make payment to satisfy GOD'S call for Justice. JESUS DID THAT FOR US, HE PAID OUR DEBT TO GOD THE FATHER. This demonstrated the righteousness of God, He was able to forgive us the sin debt, and at the same time maintain His righteous demand for justice to be served. If you don't accept that then you are (NOT) a Christian. IMO

gene

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Gene @ Oct. 05 2009,16:18)
    DB……….Jesus said He gave his flesh for the life of the world. and if any take to themselves (eat) thy will have eternal life. We have to accept what he did for all of Us in order to recieve forgiveness for our sins. Those sins have to be atoned for, in order for GOD to Maintain HIS Justice, it shows the righteousness of GOD.

Sin requires a payment this is the Justice of God at work, He just does not Just over look our sins, they require payment by some one. Sin is serious business it is not a Joke it has serious consequences to it. God the Fathers righteousness demands payment. Go read where God's Glory passed in front of Moses and what did He say, He was mercifully and forgave iniquities and Sin, but what else did He say, ” but in (NO) wise Pardons the Guilty”, that means the guilty have to PAY, now we all are guilty before GOD.

So if the Payment for sin is eternal death, then how can we pay for it and still live, we can't, Some one else Has to make payment to satisfy GOD'S call for Justice. JESUS DID THAT FOR US, HE PAID OUR DEBT TO GOD THE FATHER. This demonstrated the righteousness of God, He was able to forgive us the sin debt, and at the same time maintain His righteous demand for justice to be served. If you don't accept that then you are (NOT) a Christian. IMO

gene

God does not demand payment for anything for He owns everything What He demands is repentence.

The Cross does not alter one bit that repentance is the key to forgiveness, does it?

Jesus said his mission was to call sinners to repentence:

Matthew 9:12-14 (King James Version)

12But when Jesus heard that, he said unto them, They that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick.

13But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Luke 5:31-33 (King James Version)

31And Jesus answering said unto them, They that are whole need not a physician; but they that are sick.

32I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Where is the mention of blood there?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    Then repent of your idolatry and false teachings while there is still time.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Oct. 05 2009,16:47)
    Hi BD,
    Then repent of your idolatry and false teachings while there is still time.

Idolatry? Really Nick? Idolatry being a Pure Monotheist?

You don't even believe that.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    The god of islam, the God of this world, is not the God of Israel or Jesus.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Oct. 05 2009,17:15)
    Hi BD,
    The god of islam, the God of this world, is not the God of Israel or Jesus.

God created and owns this world you have been deceived thinking there is any other God.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    The earth was in darkness till the Son of God brought light.
    Men still prefer the dominion of darkness.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Oct. 06 2009,08:32)
    Hi BD,
    The earth was in darkness till the Son of God brought light.
    Men still prefer the dominion of darkness.

Let your light shine Nick:

Matthew 5:15-17 (King James Version)

15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.

16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    You should seek to have the light of Christ ever brightening within you.
    You must be born again

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Oct. 06 2009,12:39)
    Hi BD,
    You must be born again

Do you have the light of Christ within you?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

BD……….So you failed to answer my post, What about the JUSTICE OF GOD. Does His word mean anything to you , when He said the soul that sins shall die did he really mean that. No according to you, you think He just forgives it and so sin is really not big deal after all God just forgive it and His Justice is not really a demand with consequences is it. GOD'S Justice is not compromised it is performed in all creation. If you do not accept Jesus' Payment for your sins you will give account for them yourself . “The wages of Sn is death”., but the gift of GOD is eternal life (through) Christ Jesus' our Lord. Why do you reject that?

gene

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Gene @ Oct. 06 2009,12:56)
    BD……….So you failed to answer my post, What about the JUSTICE OF GOD. Does His word mean anything to you , when He  said the soul that sins shall die did he really mean that. No according to you, you think He just forgives it and so sin is really not big deal after all God just forgive it and His Justice is not really a demand with consequences is it. GOD'S Justice is not compromised it is performed in all creation. If you do not accept Jesus' Payment for your sins you will give account for them yourself . “The wages of Sn is death”., but the gift of GOD is eternal life (through) Christ Jesus' our Lord.  Why do you reject that?

gene

Jesus didn't sin so according to you the wages of not sinning is death. By the way, yes God forgives just like he forgave Adam. Did Adam die when he ate the fruit, no he did not. Did the people of Niniveh that Jonah preached to die after they repented no God forgave them.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Oct. 06 2009,12:53)

Hi BD,
    You must be born again

Hi BD,
    Find the light yourself and you will know.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Galatians 6:4-6 (King James Version)

5 For every man shall bear his own burden.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Oct. 06 2009,13:02)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Oct. 06 2009,12:53)

Hi BD,
    You must be born again

Hi BD,
    Find the light yourself and you will know.

Is the light of God within you or do you not want to claim it so?

The light of God is in me as I feel it and others have testified to seeing it. May you have it as well, but Nick why conceal it, why cover it up?

Let it shine brother, right now it is as if you just keep checking to see but you should see it to check it.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

BD………Yes in fact they (ALL) died without exception, Even Jesus died but not for HIS SINS , but FOR OUR SINS as scripture says. Your making GOD the FATHERS JUSTICE a SHAM by saying He does not HOLD us RESPONSIBLE for our behaviors. Jesus Paid our eternal DEATH Penalty, But in now way does the do away with GOD'S Justice through his Judgments. (for every sin shall recieve it's JUST recompense). What bible are you reading It certainly is not like mine.

gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    The light of Christ is the truth of God.
    But you despise our master, the Christ of God, and choose another.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Gene @ Oct. 06 2009,13:12)
    BD………Yes in fact they (ALL) died without exception, Even Jesus died but not for HIS SINS , but FOR OUR SINS as scripture says.  Your making GOD the FATHERS JUSTICE a SHAM by saying He does not HOLD us RESPONSIBLE for our behaviors. Jesus Paid our eternal DEATH Penalty, But in now way does the do away with GOD'S Justice through his Judgments. (for every sin shall recieve it's JUST recompense). What bible are you reading It certainly is not like mine.

gene

Elijah did not die,

God can forgive whomever he pleases. Gene, what do you think repentence is? If Jesus died for your sins what does he do for all your current sins? Obviously repentence is the key to forgiveness and mercy.

Now you say that Jesus paid our eternal death penalty for us but Jesus is not under a penalty of eternal death so how is it you say he is taking the place of the sinner?

Also, if you say that God can't simply forgive then what did he do with all the sin that Jesus beared? Wouldn't that mean God forgave Jesus or washed Jesus clean of all sin?

But once again when did Elijah die?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Oct. 06 2009,13:15)
    Hi BD,
    The light of Christ is the truth of God.
    But you despise our master, the Christ of God, and choose another.

Now your starting to understand and no need to despise anyone but instead look forward to the TRUTH and Knowledge of God. There is no other God to chooses, that's the next step for you to conquer, discard the polytheistic thought God is One and Supreme it is an insult to speak of other gods when God says there are no other gods none were formed before Him nor were any formed after Him.

Isaiah 43:9-11 (Young's Literal Translation)

9All the nations have been gathered together, And the peoples are assembled, Who among them declareth this, And former things causeth us to hear? They give their witnesses, And they are declared righteous, And they hear and say, `Truth.'

10Ye [are] My witnesses, an affirmation of Jehovah, And My servant whom I have chosen, So that ye know and give credence to Me, And understand that I [am] He, Before Me there was no God formed, And after Me there is none.

11I — I [am] Jehovah, And besides Me there is no saviour.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 60 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account