Who is this Jesus?

Viewing 20 posts - 4,341 through 4,360 (of 4,516 total)
  • Author
    GeneBalthrop
    Participant

TERRARICCA, YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT SCRIPTURE AND IT HAS TO DO WITH THE WORD “THROUGH”, THAT WORD IN GREEK MEANS FOR THE “PERPOSE OF” OR BECAUSE OF,OR FOR THE PERPOSE OF, STRONG SAYS “A PRIMARY PROPOSITION “DENOTING” THE CHANNEL OF AN ACT”. ANOTHER WORDS, GOD CREATED EVERY FOR THE PURPOSE OF . AND IF YOU EVENUSE THE ACTUALL WORD KING JAMES USES , “BY” IT STILL IMPLIES ACCORDING TO STRONGS FOR THE SAKE OF.

WHY DID YOU DRIFT OVER TO ANOTHER SCRIPTURE, INSTEAD STAYING WITH THE SCRIPTURE YOU ALREADY QUOTED, WAS IT BECAUSE YOU COULD NOT MAKE IT “ACTUALLY’ SAY WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO MAKE IT SAY?

REMENBER IT WAS “TRINITARIANS” LIKE YOU WHO, TWISTED UP THE TRANSLATIONS, NOT ONLY THERE BUT IN OTHER PLACES ALSO, TRINITARIANS ARE PREEXISTENCES JUST LIKE YOU ARE. Your teachings are of the world Pierre, and like them you use their reaonings. Come out from them that you recieve not of their delusions.

Peace and love to you and yours. ………gene

terraricca
    Participant

Gene
    first I am not a trinitarian ,so forget that ;

but again you make claims but no scriptures only opinions ,and insults ,when the only thing you have to do is show scriptures for your claim ;bingo that simple

Miia
    Participant

“Who is Jesus?”

Jesus is the Son of God and mediator between God and man. It is through Jesus that we meet the Father. It is not just using his name like some code between ourselves and the Father. Jesus was a person, who was like us in all ways except sin. Through knowing and conversing and walking with him, we see God. “He who has seen me has seen the Father”.

Miia
    Participant

These arguments cause nothing but confusion.

Anyone who confesses with their mouth that Jesus is Lord, and believe in their heart that God raised him from the dead and obey his commandments, have life (Romans 10:9). It’s as simple as that.

Stop arguing, and build each other up instead.

terraricca
    Participant

miia

Ro 10:11 As the Scripture says, “Anyone who trusts in him will never be put to shame.”
    Ro 10:12 For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile—the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him,
    Ro 10:13 for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”
    Ro 10:14 How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them?
    Ro 10:15 And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written, “How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!”
    Ro 10:16 But not all the Israelites accepted the good news. For Isaiah says, “Lord, who has believed our message?”
    Ro 10:17 Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word of Christ.
    Ro 10:18 But I ask: Did they not hear? Of course they did:
    “Their voice has gone out into all the earth,
    their words to the ends of the world.”
    Ro 10:19 Again I ask: Did Israel not understand? First, Moses says,
    “I will make you envious by those who are not a nation;
    I will make you angry by a nation that has no understanding.”
    Ro 10:20 And Isaiah boldly says,
    “I was found by those who did not seek me;
    I revealed myself to those who did not ask for me.”
    Ro 10:21 But concerning Israel he says,
    “All day long I have held out my hands
    to a disobedient and obstinate people.”

so you summed up all you faith in God and his son in a couple of verses that seem fit with your philosophy ?

of course this view is shared by all religion including Islam/catholicism /and what not

but scriptures are not two verses ;God’s words are not but a few words taking out of context ,

many believers like to resume the word of God in two or three phrases and called it their faith ,

Jn 3:21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God.”

Jn 4:23 Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks.
    Jn 4:24 God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth.”

yes there is such a thing has a truth of God and a way to worship God

and yes there is some conditions to be a true believer ;

1Jn 3:18 Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth.
    1Jn 3:19 This then is how we know that we belong to the truth, and how we set our hearts at rest in his presence
    1Jn 3:20 whenever our hearts condemn us. For God is greater than our hearts, and he knows everything.
    1Jn 3:21 Dear friends, if our hearts do not condemn us, we have confidence before God
    1Jn 3:22 and receive from him anything we ask, because we obey his commands and do what pleases him.
    1Jn 3:23 And this is his command: to believe in the name of his Son, Jesus Christ, and to love one another as he commanded us.
    1Jn 3:24 Those who obey his commands live in him, and he in them. And this is how we know that he lives in us: We know it by the Spirit he gave us.

1Jn 4:1 Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
    1Jn 4:2 This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God,
    1Jn 4:3 but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.

Jn 1:10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him.

yes we can build up but it has to be in the truth not in falsehood ,unless falsehood is good to you ?

terraricca
    Participant

miia

“Who is Jesus?”

Jesus is the Son of God and mediator between God and man. It is through Jesus that we meet the Father. It is not just using his name like some code between ourselves and the Father. Jesus was a person, who was like us in all ways except sin. Through knowing and conversing and walking with him, we see God. “He who has seen me has seen the Father”.
    ======================================================================

and why is he the son of God ?
    and why is he the mediator ?
    he was a person but what kind of person ?
    and why did he not have any sins and not us ?
    and what it means walk like him ?
    and what it means SEE GOD “?
    and : “He who has seen me has seen the Father”.how is this even possible ?

can anyone base his true faith on just your view and never wonder to ask any questions in the truth or even ask what is the truth ?

Jn 17:17 Sanctify them by the truth; your word is truth.

it is God’s truth not ours ,

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t,

If so why do you claim to understand scripture when it is your logical derivations that you offer us?

terraricca
    Participant

hi N

why you give always opinions and never really answer the questions ?

is it because you cannot answer them ?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t,

Satan can appear as an angel of light.

Make sure the light in you is not darkness.

terraricca
    Participant

hi N

yeah ,opinions

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t,

Do you not recognise the scriptures?

terraricca
    Participant

hi N

yes i would if you show me any but you hardly show one and if you do you mis quote the content of it

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Terraricca. .YOU SAY YOU ARE NOT A TRINITARIAN right? But your teachings are those of trinitarians example.

They believe in the preexistence of Jesus so do you, they believe Jesus is the “word” so do you. they believe Jesus was the christ at berth,so do you. The believe Jesus is a GOD, SO DO YOU. You as so many of them may have a little differences but yourmainteachings are exactly the same as theirs.

There are tons of trinitarian sights, that teach exactly what you teach, so why lie and say you are not one of them, in what way are you different.

WE on the other hand do not believe JESUS PREEXISTED his berth on this earth, nor do we believe he is a God of anykind. we believe GOD WAS TRULY IN HIM BY HIS SPIRIT AS THE CHRISTOS, you believe he was “himself” that christos that was “in” him.

WE produce scriptures and ask you to commit on them and you just ignore them and tryto hide behing a whole host of other scriptures that have nothing to do with the subject matter.

The saying is true concerning you , it hard to catch a rabbit in a briar patch, you use scriptures as your briar patch, and just skirt around in them, dodging the truth.

Peace and love to you and yours. …….gene

terraricca
    Participant

Gene

scriptures not opinions

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Terraricca, WHY SAY SCRIPTURES NO OPINIONS, WHEN HUNDREDS IF NOT THOUSANDS HAVE BEEN QUOTED CLEARLY FOR YOU AND YOU REFUSE TO TRUTHFULLY EXCEPT THEN, your trinitarian triditions, and lack for,”the love of the truth”, have totally brain washed you. you seem unable to be objective on anything that disagrees with you. SAD.

peace and love to you and yours. ……..gene

terraricca
    Participant

Gene
    I do not change the scriptures I just understand what is written

you seem to interpreting all what you read and see for no real reason than your own opinion

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,

No you have come to the conclusion that your opinions are infallible.

terraricca
    Participant

Hi N

answer my questions of who his Jesus ?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,

You would teach us what you believe to be the answers

but you cannot yet hear the Spirit in scripture.

terraricca
    Participant

Hi N

what you hear is your own mind saying lies ,for your opinion are reasoning in your head ,

this is why you cannot answer the questions i ask you ,

for your opinions does not answer the truth

Viewing 20 posts - 4,341 through 4,360 (of 4,516 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account