Who is this Jesus?

Viewing 20 posts - 3,961 through 3,980 (of 4,516 total)
  • Author
    bodhitharta
    Participant

Hi Gene

EDJ…….THE ABOMNATION THAT MAKES DESOLATIONS, HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM OR ANY of your religious NUMBER MANIPULATIONS OF ANY KIND IMO, IT HAS TO DO WITH MAKING ANOTHER GOD, 2TH2, IT IS A LIE about JESUS BEING A GOD, A FALSE IMAGE OF JESUS BEING PREACHED AS A GOD , that is an abomination that makes desolate, it more fits the christian false teaching of the “trinity”, then the ISLAMIC RELIGION DOES. THEY AT LEAST BELIEVE IN ONLY “ONE” “TRUE” GOD. HOW MANY SO CALLED CHRISTIANS CAN YOU SAY THAT ABOUT? I AM NOT PUSHING THE ISLAMIC RELIGION HERE, BUT TO ACCUSE FALSELY IS NOT WHAT WE SHOULD DO, espically if it is based on some weird numbering system you have created. THE SCRIPTURES HAVE NOT BEEN ENCRYPTED WITH SOME “SECRET” NUMBER MEANINGS, IMO

peace and love to you and yours. …………….gene

This is exactly what I thought because it simply makes the most sense, worshiping Jesus as God is the most common practice and would be the easiest to implement worldwide, you know before I was a Muslim I would visit churches to find a good one to go to and I would sit there and be sort of enjoying myself and out of nowhere they would be talking about Jesus being God and singing songs referring to Jesus as God, I would get such an uneasy feeling. I have never believed Jesus is God it never came to my mind…well not exclusively God because I read “ye are gods” and I was like this is getting ridiculous. I then realized how colorful the language in the bible was and if you were in the OT you may understand something one way but then in the NT you may understand it another way. For instance if a person focuses mainly on the NT it is much easier to convince someone that Jesus is God because many things seem unique to only him including being called Son of God. Most people who do not read the OT are shocked when they see the term son of God in so many places or some other prophet doing many miracles. When I read the Bible the first time I read it from the beginning to the end so I already knew of all these things and terms. Anyway, that was a good post, I enjoy the way you discuss things without being arrogant and even humbly adding IMO it is like saying “God knows best”

Peace

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

Your patronising approval means little when you have judged and rejected the teachings of our God.

Miia
    Participant

Hi Gene,
    But define worship of the Father.
    Do you consider Jesus to be divine?
    Do you consider talking with, seeking comfort and guidance in, and loving with your heart even to tears Jesus as worship?

Ed J
    Participant

Hi ED,

(1)What is Mila supposed to discover about you?

(2)Do you think your role in the body is more important than just a finger or a toe or a kneecap?

(3)Is any role more important than any other if God does the work?

(4)You cannot be the head.

Jn 21.22

Hi Nick,

1) It is not what Miia discovers about me.
    2) but it’s instead what Miia is discovering
    (for me) about the spirit she’s conversing with?

3) What do you mean?
    4) God is the head. (1Cor.11:3)

Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org _______________________________________________________________________________________________________
    ”Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.” – JEHOVAH GOD

Ed J
    Participant

Gene,
    I agree with you that English Gemetria and “Islam as the abomination that makes desolate” is a load of hogwash.

Hi Miia,

Why don’t you ask the spirit about those two things while your at it?

Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org _______________________________________________________________________________________________________
    ”Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.” – JEHOVAH GOD

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ED,

The head of the body of Christ is Christ.[eph 5.23]

Of course the head of Christ is God.

Miia
    Participant

Hi Ed,
    Should I take it then you don’t talk to Jesus?

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Ed,

Hi Miia,

Will you please grant me my request – instead you (and Nick) try to figure out a possible motive.

My point is: for you to ask the spirit that you are in contact with what He thinks of me.
    If you are expecting followup questions from me, I assure that will not the be case.

One question and report back to me with the answer.

Miia
    Participant

Hi Ed,
    It sounds like you are going to a spiritist? You don’t understand: We each have a relationship with the son of God, or we do not. We either know him, or we do not. My relationship with Jesus is my own, and yours is your own. All I can do is make sure people do have a relationship with him, because I have seen how important Jesus is, and how easily we can go astray from him. Once we are gone from this life it is too late. The time is now to really know him.

Please stop asking your request.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,

” Jesus Christ, the same yesterday, today and forever” Heb 13.8

THE WORD WAS WITH GOD IN THE BEGINNING

Now we no longer speak of Jesus according to the flesh. The flesh contributes nothing.

So when you speak of the anointed Jesus you speak of the WORD as in Phil 2.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Miia……JESUS BEING CALLED A GOD, HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THE ABOMNATION THAT MAKES DESOLATE. If you understood what PAUL was talking about in 2Ths2, you can see that, who doyou know that IS NOW SITTING IN THE TEMPLE OF GOD AND BEING DESPLAYED AS A GOD? There is only one who is NOW SITTING THERE AND THAT IS JESUS. Alsonoticewhat happen to people who believe that LIE, GOD HAS SENT UNTO THEM A DELUDING SPIRIT, INORDER FOR THEM TO BELIEVE A “LIE”, THAT LIE IS THAT JESUS IS A GOD.

THE DELUDING SPIRIT SENT BY GOD IS WHAT MAKES THAT PERSON DESOLATE, in their minds. BECAUSE OF THE ABOMIABLE TEACHING THAT JESUS IS A GOD. INFACT IT WILL BE JESUS HIMSELF WHO WILL DESTORY AND ABOLISH THAT “LIE” AT HIS RETURN. Your teaching is all about Jesus, but JESUS’ teachings were all about GOD THE FATHER. YOUR TEACHING MAKES JESUS DIFFERENT THEN THE REST OF HIS BROTHERS AND SISTERS, it is exactly what Satan wants, all humanity to do, HE IS THE ONE WHO STARTED THE DOTRINE OF JESUS BEING A GOD, He wants us to make Jesus different then we are, WHY? Because then we will not think we can, “ATTAIN TO THE STATURE and “FULL” MEASURE OF CHRIST.”

You may not realize that Miia, but you are making JESUS OUT TO BE YOUR GOD, IMO.

peace and love to you and yours. ……………gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,

Is your stomach your god?

It is for some people.

A SO CALLED god.

Stop trying to improve on scripture with your own ideas.

DavidL
    Participant

Edj

The Spirit thinks your questions are a little childish…

forget your doctrine and start knowing Jesus in a real way – like miia..

it is only devotion to Christ Himself that will save us from the deception of following doctrine..

…that was the religion of the Pharisees.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Miia……JESUS BEING CALLED A GOD, HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THE ABOMNATION THAT MAKES DESOLATE. If you understood what PAUL was talking about in 2Ths2, you can see that, who doyou know that IS NOW SITTING IN THE TEMPLE OF GOD AND BEING DESPLAYED AS A GOD? There is only one who is NOW SITTING THERE AND THAT IS JESUS. Alsonoticewhat happen to people who believe that LIE, GOD HAS SENT UNTO THEM A DELUDING SPIRIT, INORDER FOR THEM TO BELIEVE A “LIE”, THAT LIE IS THAT JESUS IS A GOD.

THE DELUDING SPIRIT SENT BY GOD IS WHAT MAKES THAT PERSON DESOLATE, in their minds. BECAUSE OF THE ABOMIABLE TEACHING THAT JESUS IS A GOD. INFACT IT WILL BE JESUS HIMSELF WHO WILL DESTORY AND ABOLISH THAT “LIE” AT HIS RETURN. Your teaching is all about Jesus, but JESUS’ teachings were all about GOD THE FATHER. YOUR TEACHING MAKES JESUS DIFFERENT THEN THE REST OF HIS BROTHERS AND SISTERS, it is exactly what Satan wants, all humanity to do, HE IS THE ONE WHO STARTED THE DOTRINE OF JESUS BEING A GOD, He wants us to make Jesus different then we are, WHY? Because then we will not think we can, “ATTAIN TO THE STATURE and “FULL” MEASURE OF CHRIST.”

You may not realize that Miia, but you are making JESUS OUT TO BE YOUR GOD, IMO.

peace and love to you and yours. ……………gene

Unbelievable!

Matthew 16:7 Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by my Father in heaven.

bodhitharta
    Participant

EDJ

Hi Ed,

Hi Miia,

Will you please grant me my request – instead you (and Nick) try to figure out a possible motive.

My point is: for you to ask the spirit that you are in contact with what He thinks of me.
    If you are expecting followup questions from me, I assure that will not the be case.

One question and report back to me with the answer

I already told you “you are troubled this is what the Spirit says: You are far off the mark”

bodhitharta
    Participant

EDJ

you cannot both Blaspheme YHVH ALLAH and expect Him to help you

Ed J
    Participant

Hi BD,

Blaspheme? …how?

Ed J
    Participant

Edj

The Spirit thinks your questions are a little childish…

forget your doctrine and start knowing Jesus in a real way – like miia..

it is only devotion to Christ Himself that will save us from the deception of following doctrine..

…that was the religion of the Pharisees.

Hi David L,

Here a spirit said:
    “These men are the servants of the most high God” (Acts 16:17)

And here a spirit said:
    “Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are ye?” (Acts 19:15)

So my question of what a spirit thinks of me is not unfounded – did you somehow think it was?

Miia
    Participant

Unbelievable!

Matthew 16:7 Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by my Father in heaven

Bd, you are agreeing with Gene and quoting this verse, but you do know what was revealed from heaven, right? (:

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick…..yes i have heard of a persons stomach being “called HIS god” but is it “really” a GOD, SO WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO JUSTIFY YOUR FALSE TEACHING OF OTHER GOD’S AS IF THEY WERE NOT “FALSE” GOD’S. LET GO OF YOUR PRIDE AN START BELIEVING IN THE TRUTH, THERE IS “NO” GOD BUT “ONE”. LEST YOU BECOME AN IDOLATR LIKE SOME HERE ARE, AND THE FATHER DEAL WITH YOUR FOLLY. IMO

PEACE and love to you and yours. ………………….gene

Viewing 20 posts - 3,961 through 3,980 (of 4,516 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account