Who is this Jesus?

Viewing 20 posts - 3,901 through 3,920 (of 4,516 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

No your imagination is running away with you.

Ed J
    Participant

desolate in Jewish Gematria Equals: 275

mount in Jewish Gematria Equals: 420

and the Quran has 114 verses

So why or how did you get 420 to = desolate? You see you were deceived so at this point in time you can see the truth 420 does not = desolate in Jewish Gematria it equals Mount

The Quran is true….you all are a witness to this 5 years in the making

Jesus and blood sacrifice

This is what you wrote in the past: ‘Desolate’ in Hebrew is ‘420’

the Truth is “Desolate” in hebrew is 275

This was the deception

Hi BD,

“they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate(420=משמם)” (Dan 11:31)

Dan 11:31 is the verse Jesus is referencing in Matthew 24:15…

“When ye therefore shall see the abomination of “desolation”=114,
    spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place,
    (whoso readeth, let him understand)” (Matthew 24:15)

So Understand:
    Muhammad is the false prophet of Rev.

Ed J
    Participant

See that BD,

‘Desolate’ in Hebrew is ‘420’ and ‘desolation’ in English is ‘114’

NickHassan
    Participant

hi Ed,

Yes it is a vital gift to know what is of the deceiver and to know how to set our brothers free.

First bind the strong man.

Ed J
    Participant
    bodhitharta wrote:

Ed could you figure this out?

The meaning of this number?

See BD,

What you said was: that if I could solve it – that would prove
    that I was indeed the “ED” (witness) spoken of in Joshua 22:34

Great you should be able to figure this out,
    if you do you truly are “witness” if not you fail.

This is your test set up specifically for you since 2005

Yes this test was specifically set up for me, to prove to you:

God has spoke to you through time (using me) to show
    you islam is the abomination that causes desolation
    and Muhammad is the false prophet of rev.13:13.

Ed J
    Participant

hi Ed,

Yes it is a vital gift to know what is of the deceiver and to know how to set our brothers free.

First bind the strong man.

Thank you Nick!

Jesus bound the strong man,
    and “I”(Ed) expose the deception.

kerwin
    Participant

Miia,

Kerwin, thanks. I used to think I had it all figured out. Do you speak to Jesus?

I address my prayers to God but Jesus is the intercessor. I have spoken to Jesus as one human being to another but his words are not the words of English. Their words are like the wind that I only hear by seeing its fruit. Sometimes the answer comes as a thought in my head as well.

Satan and his servants pretend to be them and frankly they are oppressive. Jesus sends an angel with a response but I do not always hear his messenger.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 5 months ago by Admin.
    kerwin
    Participant

Miia,

I do not have it all figured out though I am confident that Jesus is not God and that we can become completely mature in him if we walk the straight and narrow path. If I knew more I would be more mature in Christ and I am little more than a babe in Christ.

Miia
    Participant

Hi Mila,

Certainly Jesus encouraged us to pray to him and to the Father in jn 14.

There are some things we are advised to do before we pray to God. Forgive all. Sort out any hassles with others.

The Father is on the throne of grace so that is where we go when we need more grace-as Peter advised in the 2nd letter Chapter 1. Grace is everything so we need to ask often.

I was taught too that the psalm is relevant that says

“We shall enter His courts with thanksgiving in our hearts. We sjhall enter His courts with praise”

and so that is how I begin to pray to the Father in the name of Jesus.

I have also learned to speak with Jesus and he is always encouraging and comforting. Often he begins by reminding me that nothing can come between his love and me[Rom8]. He will guide me about folk who need prayer and how to pray and I am often led to pray in tongues.

Hope this helps.

Bless you

hi Nick,
    i agree with you and that’s some valuable knowledge, thank you.

bodhitharta
    Participant

So no Jewish gematria?

desolate doesn’t equal 420 in Jewish gematria the calculator that you use here http://www.gematrix.org/?word=Desolate

EDJ You were completely wrong and if you do not admit it you will suffer the consequences of lying on the Spirit of God and that is why you are troubled and you have been troubled for quite some time recently you have been getting “back on track” but it’s really not the same. It’s funny though because Nick has found affection for your cause

Miia
    Participant

MIIA……JESUS IS NOT GOD, never was and never will be imo, it certainly is not wrong to ask the FATHER in his name. The prayers that i have had answered, were directly addressed to the FATHER HIMSELF. SCRIPTURE TELLS US HE WILL NOT PUT ON US MORE THEN WE CAN BEAR. But when sever pain comes it can seem as he is putting on us more then we can bear at times. We can derive some comfort knowing we are being forged through sufferings to conform to what THE FATHER HAS PLANNED FOR US, KNOWING THIS.

ROM 8:18……FOR I RECON THAT THE SUFFERINGS OF THIS PRESENT TIME ARE NOT WORTHY TO BE COMPARED WITH THE GLORY WHICH SHALL BE REVEALED IN US.

JOB 33:18 …..HE IS CHASTENED ALSO WITH PAIN UPON HIS BED, AND THE MULTITUDE OF HIS BONES WITH STRONG PAIN

EVEN THE APOSTLE PAUL HAD A SEVER PAIN IN THE SIDE AND GOD WOULD NOT REMOVE IT, TO KEEP HIM HUMBLE, EVEN THOUGH HE BE SOUGHT HIM TO. IT HELPS TO KNOW THESE THING ARE HAPPENING TO MOST everyone in all creation, espically the house hold of GOD, AS SCRIPTURE TELL US , “GOD DECIPLINES US AS A FATHER DECIPLINES HIS CHILDERN, AND HE SCOURAGES EVERY SON OR DAUGHTER HE EXCEPTS”. A SCOURAGING IS TERIBLE THING SIS When we are going through it.

I hope and pray he will strenghten you and give you the endurence needed and also remove the pain from you as quickly as possible.

Miia, it’s a good thing GOD THE FATHER has granted you to see JESUS AS ONE OF US HUMAN BEINGS, HE IS OUR BROTHER WHO GAVE HIS LIFE FOR US, HE IS OUR “KINDSMEN” REEDEMER. HE IS AQUIANTED WITH OUR PAINS HAVING GONE THROUGH THEM HIMSELF ALSO.

peace and love to you and yours. ………………gene

hi Gene,
    thanks for your encouragement.
    I would say that Jesus is more than a man, but I hear what you are saying that while on earth in the flesh Jesus was just like us, and knows everything we are going through or feeling, and can be a friend to us, a powerful friend! do you speak to Jesus?

Miia
    Participant

Bd and Ed, you should both stop it 😀

bodhitharta
    Participant

EDJ

Yes this test was specifically set up for me, to prove to you:

God has spoke to you through time (using me) to show
    you islam is the abomination that causes desolation
    and Muhammad is the false prophet of rev.13:13.

You have had enough time and you have failed.

desolate doesn’t equal 420 in Jewish gematria but you keep saying it does or do you have even more calculators?

Miia
    Participant

I’m interested in the voice that is in contact with her,

hi Ed,
    Jesus’ voice is not audible, but is in the spiritual realm, as is his presence.
    do you speak to Jesus?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ED,

Why do you need to know about yourself?

None of us are important.

Do you need reassurance?

Miia
    Participant

I address my prayers to God but Jesus is the intercessor. I have spoken to Jesus as one human being to another but his words are not the words of English. Their words are like the wind that I only hear by seeing its fruit. Sometimes the answer comes as a thought in my head as well.

Satan and his servants pretend to be them and frankly they are oppressive. Jesus sends an angel with a response but I do not always hear his messenger.

hi Kerwin,
    “words not in English, oppressive pretenders, angels sent with a response from Jesus”.

if not in English did you understand the words?
    I don’t quite understand why Jesus would need to send an angel to talk to you instead. was he busy at the time 🙂

I think I understand it all now. we need the son, and sometimes we need to just focus on him to get back the spirit we once had and get back on the right track – reconnecting with the son of God, loving him with all our heart, weeping at his feet, taking in the spirit again. The Father God is there, above all, and only through the son can we see the Father.

bodhitharta
    Participant

On Jan. 03 2008 at 06:06, Towhab wrote:
    ——————————————————————————–
    Christians say that before Jesus died on the cross, the only true way to receive forgiveness of sins was via animal blood sacrifice. Even Hebrews says

Heb 9:22 Indeed, under the law almost everything is purified with blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness of sins.

Was Jesus under the law? What did he say?

Mat 5:18 For truly, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished.

If the new covenant, the covenant that no longer needed blood sacrifice because of Jesus’ shed blood had not come until Jesus’s death, what of the following?
    ==================================
    Mark 2:5 And when Jesus saw their faith, he said to the paralytic, “Son, your sins are forgiven.”

Luke 7:48 And he said to her, “Your sins are forgiven.”
    ==================================

What is this? I see no sacrifice here. How can sins be forgiven under the “old covenant” without blood?

Towshab also wrote on Jan. 03 2008 at 08:29:
    You have not answered how Jesus can forgive sin with no shedding of blood when Heb 9:22 says there is no forgiveness without the shedding of blood.

Asana wrote this on Feb. 03 2010 at 04:17:
    I have shown conclusively that there is forgiveness without the shedding of Blood and there always has. Even when Jesus forgave the adulterer he did not say now go sacrifice an animal or he himself did not shed his blood. He said God demands Mercy over Sacrifice but most don’t know.

Asana wrote the following on June 18 2010 at 15:29
    Read the Book of Jonah. In Jonah, the People of Ninevah do three things in order to be forgiven by God. They fast, they pray for forgiveness, and they stop doing the Bad and start doing the Good, and God forgives them! This is exactly what we do on Yom Kippur, we fast, we pray for forgiveness, and, hopefully, we stop doing the Bad and start doing the Good, and God forgives us. And what book do we read on Yom Kippur afternoon? The Book of Jonah!

And he caused it to be proclaimed and published through Ninevah, by the decree of the King and his nobles, saying, Let neither man nor beast, herd nor flock taste anything; let them not feed nor drink water; but let man and beast be covered with sackcloth, and cry mightily unto God; yea, let them turn every one from his evil way, and from the violence that is in their hands. Who can tell if God will turn and repent, and turn away from his fierce anger that we perish not? And God saw their works, that they turned from their evil way; and God repented of the evil, that he had said that he would do unto them; and he did not do it. [Jonah 3:7-10]

Please notice that Jonah tells us that God saw their WORKS, their deeds, how they turned from their evil ways, and God forgave them. It does not say that God saw their blood sacrifice, they never offered one. It does not say that God saw that they had the right faith, but rather it says that God saw their deeds.

There are plenty of other examples that show that we do not need a blood sacrifice for our sins, in order for God to forgive us. (For example, the giving of incense in Numbers 16:47; the giving of jewelry in Numbers 31:50; and, for Isaiah, a live coal on the lips in Isaiah 6:6-7). However, if I can show only one time, as we find in the Book of Jonah, where God did not need a blood sacrifice, or a sacrifice of any kind, it proves that we do not need a blood sacrifice for the forgiveness of sins.

Asana wrote this on Nov. 01 2010 at 17:30
    Acts 21:26 (King James Version)
    26Then Paul took the men, and the next day purifying himself with them entered into the temple, to signify the accomplishment of the days of purification, until that an offering should be offered for every one of them

What a sacrifice after Jesus!? I guess my point was well made

Asana wrote this on Nov. 04 2010 at 08:24
    God forgives no blood sacfrifice needed

The following is my response to you and Towhab…

In the Old Testament… under the Old Covenant… when we see God or Jesus forgiving the sins of a person or a group of people… you are making the assumption that no blood sacrifice was offered at all. That is the assumption you are making. And I think that this is the error of your argument. Your assumption is false to begin with.

No one, not even the great Jewish rabbi Rashi, ever disagreed that while the Temple was standing, blood sacrifice was essential. According to the Talmud, “there is no atonement without the blood” (Yoma 5a, Zebahim 6a, Menahot 93b).

There are two main commentaries on the Talmud… the Tosafot and Rashi. Well, in the Tosafot, the blood is actually called the “fundamental principle;” … and Rashi’s commentary agrees, and so does the Encyclopedia Judaica. It was foundational; the blood sacrifices were the heart and soul of biblical atonement.

But… why do many Rabbis today suggest that blood is not required for atonement when their OWN teachings and ancient history says otherwise? It’s very simple.

The question of what else besides blood can make atonement… this question really didn’t become a serious question in Judaism until AFTER 70 C.E., when the Second Temple was destroyed by the Romans. And this is a VERY CRUCIAL fact to remember.

You see… you’re entire argument… as well as Islam’s… exists ONLY because you are both using the same arguments that the early Jewish Rabbis came up with when they suddenly found that they had a crises on their hands after their Temple was destroyed by the Romans. Until then, there was no debate at all about whether blood was required for atonement.

Muhammad did not come up with these arguments. Islam did not come up with these arguments. You did not come up with these arguments. Ahteists did not come up with these arguments. Christians did not come up with these arguments. The arguments you are using in here in an attempt to show that blood sacrifice is not needed for atonement… these arguments essentially came from one man… one Jewish Rabbi… Yohanan ben Zaklai. In a panic after the Temple was destroyed, he came up with an “alternative” to blood sacrifice.

Until then… until 70AD (or C.E.)… everyone agreed that blood was required for atonement. But now the Temple was destroyed. What are they going to do now? They were in a panic.

And it was in the midst of this crisis and chaos which had followed the destruction of the Temple, that Yohanan ben Zakkai (the father of “Rabbinic Judaism,” who organized the schools at Yavneh) offered a solution. He told the people that just as sin was surely followed by punishment, so repentance would surely be followed by redem
    ption. But how could this happen without the Temple? Yohanan’s answer changed the course of Jewish practice from that day forward.

Yohanan taught that although there could no longer be sacrifices, there could be prayer and lovingkindness… and through them, the Jews might make atonement for their sins. He said… “Just as the Jews needed a redemptive act of compassion from God, so must they now act compassionately in order to make themselves worthy of it.” In this, Yohanan provided an interim ethic by which Israel could live. Over the years at Yavneh (his schools), that’s what became incorporated into the Jewish liturgy and practice which we see today. What happened at Yavneh was the creation of new Judaism without the Temple.

Notice, however, that this is not biblical teaching. This is rabbinic teaching. And that is a key issue you need to remember. The question is this: is the rabbinic teaching, the Oral Torah, authoritative or not? Now I don’t know about you… but personally, I totally reject the Oral Torah as authoritative. I would rather hear what God has to say in the scriptures about a subject than listen to rabbinic teachings. .After all, as I’m sure you will agree… Man makes mistakes… but God doesn’t.

So anyway, the scriptures clearly teaches that blood sacrifice was needed for all guilt, intentional and unintentional. Your agruments do not come from scriptures… but from rabbincal teachings. And these teachings occured only after the destruction of the Temple.

However, people like you and Towshab have brought up scriptures in an attempt to try and argue that blood atonement is not necessary. So to be fair and honest… I want to try and go over a few of them and point out certain facts that I think you both have missed.

Let’s start with Jonah since this seems to be a favorite example of yours which you like to use. Here is what you wrote in here:

On June 18 2010… at 15:29… Asana wrote the following:
    “read the Book of Jonah. In Jonah, the People of Ninevah do three things in order to be forgiven by God. They fast, they pray for forgiveness, and they stop doing the Bad and start doing the Good, and God forgives them! This is exactly what we do on Yom Kippur, we fast, we pray for forgiveness, and, hopefully, we stop doing the Bad and start doing the Good, and God forgives us. And what book do we read on Yom Kippur afternoon? The Book of Jonah!

And he caused it to be proclaimed and published through Ninevah, by the decree of the King and his nobles, saying, Let neither man nor beast, herd nor flock taste anything; let them not feed nor drink water; but let man and beast be covered with sackcloth, and cry mightily unto God; yea, let them turn every one from his evil way, and from the violence that is in their hands. Who can tell if God will turn and repent, and turn away from his fierce anger that we perish not? And God saw their works, that they turned from their evil way; and God repented of the evil, that he had said that he would do unto them; and he did not do it. [Jonah 3:7-10]

Please notice that Jonah tells us that God saw their WORKS, their deeds, how they turned from their evil ways, and God forgave them. It does not say that God saw their blood sacrifice, they never offered one. It does not say that God saw that they had the right faith, but rather it says that God saw their deeds.

There are plenty of other examples that show that we do not need a blood sacrifice for our sins, in order for God to forgive us. (For example, the giving of incense in Numbers 16:47; the giving of jewelry in Numbers 31:50; and, for Isaiah, a live coal on the lips in Isaiah 6:6-7). However, if I can show only one time, as we find in the Book of Jonah, where God did not need a blood sacrifice, or a sacrifice of any kind, it proves that we do not need a blood sacrifice for the forgiveness of sins.”

Well… here is the problem with your argument. In the days of Jonah… and in the days when Jesus was forgiving the adulterer and others… the Temple STILL EXISTED. Why is that important? Because in the Temple, blood sacrifice was occuring on the behalf of those who sought forgiveness.

You see, Blood sacrifice WAS ALWAYS REQUIRED… but it WASN’T required for a person to offer a blood sacrifice FOR EACH OF HIS SINS each day. Can you imagine how insane that would be? Imagine a person who sins maybe twice a day. That means he would have to offer two blood sacrifices each day. Multiply that by millions of Jews doing the same thing, and you can see that there would be millions of animals being sacrificed EACH DAY!!! Not only that… but imagine millions of Jews having to descend onto the Temple EACH DAY… sometimes twice or three times a day… to offer a blood sacrifice. That is pure nonsense.

Instead, God offered a more simple and practical solution. And if you look at the work of the priests on a daily basis in the Temple when it was still standing… as well as the work of the High Priest once a year on the “Day of Atonement” (Yom Kippur), you’ll see what really was going on in the Temple and throughout the year in terms of atonement and blood sacrifice. So let’s take a look at the process.

One of the duties of the priests in the Temple revolved around the morning and evening sacrifices offered on behalf of the community of Israel (Ex. 29:38-44). Did you notice that? There were sacrifices being made morning and evening on behalf of those who asked for repetance.

Not only that… but one of those priests was specially designated as the great, or high priest. And one of the duties that this priest was responsible for, was to offer a special “most holy” sacrifice on behalf of the people which was to be preceded by a special sacrfice first for his own sin (Ex. 30;10 and Lev. 9; 16). This most holy sacrfice was to be preformed only once a year on what is known in Hebrew as Yom Kippur, the Day of Atonement, the tenth day of the seventh month of Tishri (Sept. 0 Oct) (Lev. 23:26-32). It was to atone for all of the sins of the entire community (Lev. 16:34)

Did you notice that? Not only were there daily blood sacrifices for the sins of the people… but there was also a special “Day of Atonement” each year which offered a blood sacrifice to atone for all of the sins of the people.

During Yom Kippur… the Day of Atonement… the High Priest would take blood from the most holy sacrifice into the Most Holy Place, and there sprinkle it on the front of the atonement cover of the ark, thereby atoning for all of the sins of the entire community. Amazing.

Similarly, verses that speak of prayer bringing atonement without explicitly mentioning sacrifices can do so ONLY because the Temple was standing, and sacrifices were being made!!!! It’s a fallacy to think that people would have to run to the Temple and make a sacrifice every time they sinned. No, the priests were offering sacrifices daily for the community.

As long as the people of Ninevah had a right heart, their sins were forgiven by God because the Temple was still standing and sacrifices were being made daily and also on the “Day of Atonement”. God saw that Ninevah was sincere in their quest for forgiveness. And so God forgave them.

This is equally true when Jesus forgave sins. Jesus is God… and therefore he was able to see a person’s heart and know if a person was sincere or not. If they were sincere, Jesus forgave them. The adulterer was sincere… just like the people of Ninevah were sincere… and so both were forgiven. The Temple was standing in the days of Jonah and and in the days of Jesus. A sincere plea for forgiveness from Ninevah and the adluterer… coupled
    with the daily sacrifices in the Temple… pleased God and so He forgave their sins. But both had to exist. A sincere heart… and the Temple blood sacrifices worked together.

It wasn’t until when the Temple was destroyed that modern Judaism (thru their Rabbis) concocted the idea that blood sarifice was no longer necessary. Blood sacrifice was never an issue until the Temple was destroyed. When it was destroyed, the Rabbis had to come with something since they rejected Jesus’ sacrifice on the cross.

The Pharisees… the Rabbis… and the Jews who rejected Jesus… they all were left with no Temple to continue their rituals which they relied on for the forgiveness of their sins. When the Temple was destroyed… they had a choice to make. Either accept Jesus’ sacrifice on the cross…. or come up with a brand new way to gain forgiveness. The Rabbis decided to rely on their creative thinking instead of turning to Christ… and so they came up with the arguments you are now using in here… and which Islam uses.. and which modern day Rabbis use in their attempt to stem the tide of Jews accepting Christ as their Lord and Saviour in record numbers.

So when on Feb. 03 2010 at 04:17 you wrote this:
    I have shown conclusively that there is forgiveness without the shedding of Blood and there always has….

I have to respectfully disagree with this bold and optimistic claim of yours. As I see it… neither you… nor Islam… nor the Rabbis… nor modern Judaism… have conclusively shown that there is forgiveness of sins without the shedding of Blood.

Respectfully
    Francis

Ed J
    Participant

So no Jewish gematria?

desolate doesn’t equal 420 in Jewish gematria the calculator that you use here http://www.gematrix.org/?word=Desolate

EDJ You were completely wrong and if you do not admit it you will suffer the consequences of lying on the Spirit of God and that is why you are troubled and you have been troubled for quite some time recently you have been getting “back on track” but it’s really not the same. It’s funny though because Nick has found affection for your cause

Click on this link.

http://www.gematrix.org/?word=%D7%9E%D7%A9%D7%9E%D7%9D

Ed J
    Participant

hi Ed,
    (1)Jesus’ voice is not audible, but is in the spiritual realm, as is his presence.
    (2)do you speak to Jesus?

Hi miia,

(1)Can you please just ask him?
    (2)I’ll answer this question when you tell me the response to my question, deal?

bodhitharta
    Participant

mount=420=משמם

Viewing 20 posts - 3,901 through 3,920 (of 4,516 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account