Who is this Jesus?

Viewing 20 posts - 3,721 through 3,740 (of 4,516 total)
  • Author
    Wakeup
    Participant

You will not get an answer,but a question instead.
    This is how he works.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Daniel

*WHAT* foundation are you built on? *WHAT* Jesus do you accept?

1: A man alone < NO
    2: A angel or angel type creature
    3: True God, FROM and OF his Fathers substance from which he derives his nature Please answer
    4: ?? Make up your own, the JW's reject that Jesus is true God and believe Jesus is Michael, what do you believe….
    OR
    5: You don't know….

1) on earth Jesus was a being ,that came down from heaven and became a in the cover of a man ;Jn 1:14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth

2) Jesus Christ the son of God was a messenger not as a being but as a position (tittle)Isa 61:1 The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me,
    because the LORD has anointed me
    to preach good news to the poor.
    He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted,
    to proclaim freedom for the captives
    and release from darkness for the prisoners,
    Isa 61:2 to proclaim the year of the LORD'S favor
    and the day of vengeance of our God,
    to comfort all who mourn,

3) Col 1:15 He(Christ) is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

4) already answered this millions of times

5) yes I do know

4Thomas
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 19 2014,03:32)
    Daniel

3: True God, FROM and OF his Fathers substance from which he derives his nature Please answer
    4: ?? Make up your own, the JW's reject that Jesus is true God and believe Jesus is Michael, what do you believe….
    OR

1) on earth Jesus was a being ,that came down from heaven and became a in the cover of a man ;Jn 1:14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth

2) Jesus Christ the son of God was a messenger not as a being but as a position (tittle)Isa 61:1 The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me,

3)  Col 1:15 He(Christ) is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

5) yes I do know

Hi T,
    Thanks.

The issue is -WHAT this debate is all about is…

Is Jesus God [the only begotten god John 1:18]

Or an angel creature or Michael

You say he is *the* Son of God but what does this mean to you regarding his *nature*.

please either admit that the Son has the same nature that he derives from his Father or deny it.

Is THE Son true God and Lord ***from*** his Father or NOT?

there are many Lords and many Gods, but only the father and his Son and their Holy Spirit are true Lord and God by nature.

Galatians 4:8
    Formerly, when you did not know God, you were enslaved to those that by nature are not gods.

Jeremiah 2:11
    Has a nation ever changed its gods? (Yet they are not gods at all.) But my people have exchanged their glorious God for worthless idols.

Jeremiah 5:7
    “Why should I forgive you? Your children have forsaken me and sworn by gods that are not gods. I supplied all their needs, yet they committed adultery and thronged to the houses of prostitutes.

Jeremiah 16:20
    Do people make their own gods? Yes, but they are not gods!”

Just as it is a sin to say the father is NOT true Lord – I believe strongly it is also a sin to believe that **the** Son is not true God by nature.

The one and only Son of God [God by nature] become the Son of man [man by nature] – by becoming the Word made flesh – the LAST Adam, the Last Adam who is the firstborn over all creation. Jesus is also the Firstborn FROM the dead.You need to read in context.

Colossians 1
    15The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy.

Jesus is THE one and only true Son of God. Once you realise this simple truth you will see that the Son is FROM the Fathers substance.

Hebrews 1:3
    English Standard Version
    He is the radiance of the glory of God and the exact imprint of his nature, and he upholds the universe by the word of his power.

The Son is the radiance – the one and only begotten God. who has the same nature as his Father.

So T, is Jesus

Your true Lord and God [the Son],

My aim is for you to accept him NOT as a false god or flase Lord but as your Lord and God, because he is THE one and only true Son of God.

Love and Life in the Son and in his name – he will never forsake those whom Love him. Love him not as your neighbor but as your Lord, the greatest commandment of Love [agape].
    Daniel.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (4Thomas @ Mar. 19 2014,05:56)

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 19 2014,03:32)
    Daniel

OR

3)  Col 1:15 He(Christ) is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

5) yes I do know

Hi T,
    Thanks.

The issue is -WHAT this debate is all about is…

Is Jesus God [the only begotten god John 1:18]

Or an angel creature or Michael

You say he is *the* Son of God but what does this mean to you regarding his *nature*.

please either admit that the Son has the same nature that he derives from his Father or deny it.

Is THE Son true God and Lord ***from*** his Father or NOT?

there are many Lords and many Gods, but only the father and his Son and their Holy Spirit are true Lord and God by nature.

Galatians 4:8
    Formerly, when you did not know God, you were enslaved to those that by nature are not gods.

Jeremiah 2:11
    Has a nation ever changed its gods? (Yet they are not gods at all.) But my people have exchanged their glorious God for worthless idols.

Jeremiah 5:7
    “Why should I forgive you? Your children have forsaken me and sworn by gods that are not gods. I supplied all their needs, yet they committed adultery and thronged to the houses of prostitutes.

Jeremiah 16:20
    Do people make their own gods? Yes, but they are not gods!”

Just as it is a sin to say the father is NOT true Lord – I believe strongly it is also a sin to believe that **the** Son is not true God by nature.  

The one and only Son of God [God by nature] become the Son of man [man by nature] – by becoming the Word made flesh – the LAST Adam, the Last Adam who is the firstborn over all creation. Jesus is also the Firstborn FROM the dead.You need to read in context.  

Colossians 1
    15The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy.

Jesus is THE one and only true Son of God. Once you realise this simple truth you will see that the Son is FROM the Fathers substance.

Hebrews 1:3
    English Standard Version
    He is the radiance of the glory of God and the exact imprint of his nature, and he upholds the universe by the word of his power.

The Son is the radiance – the one and only begotten God. who has the same nature as his Father.

So T, is Jesus

Your true Lord and God [the Son],

My aim is for you to accept him NOT as a false god or flase Lord but as your Lord and God, because he is THE one and only true Son of God.

Love and Life in the Son and in his name – he will never forsake those whom Love him. Love him not as your neighbor but as your Lord, the greatest commandment of Love [agape].
    Daniel.

Daniel

:D :D going back again ,so when you are stuck ,you return to square one,, I am to old for that game,

I give you scriptures but what for ???
    I answer your questions what for ???

Triny,s are all the same

4Thomas
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 17 2014,11:21)
    Daniel

T, you have no scripture for your angel type Jesus.

see this is the type of lies you say ;I have told you I do not believe this even though Christ is a angel (messenger of God ,)

All good T :)

You say hes NOT an angel and then say he is a type of angel ONLY because you don't have any foundation to what Jesus is.

If he not true Lord/God by nature he cant be the one and only true Son can he.

Common sense.

Jesus isn't a Pinocchio or adopted Son instead he is THE Son of God.

Jesus is NOT a false God.

John 20:28
    New International Version
    Thomas said to him, “My Lord and my God!”

John 20:31
    But these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name.

The Jews didn't understand either, they still wait for the messiah. Indeed they are that Great city where Jesus was crucified, and 8 mountains testify this also. Come out of her T.

John 5:18
    For this reason they tried all the more to kill him; not only was he breaking the Sabbath, but he was even calling God his own Father, making himself equal with God.

Life in **the** Son and his beautiful name
    Daniel

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (4Thomas @ Mar. 20 2014,06:05)

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 17 2014,11:21)
    Daniel

T, you have no scripture for your angel type Jesus.

see this is the type of lies you say ;I have told you I do not believe this even though Christ is a angel (messenger of God ,)

All good T :)

You say hes NOT an angel and then say he is a type of angel ONLY because you don't have any foundation to what Jesus is.

If he not true Lord/God by nature he cant be the one and only true Son can he.

Common sense.

Jesus isn't a Pinocchio or adopted Son instead he is THE Son of God.

Jesus is NOT a false God.

John 20:28
    Thomas said to him, “My Lord and my God!”

John 20:31
    But these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name.

The Jews didn't understand either, they still wait for the messiah. Indeed they are that Great city where Jesus was crucified, and 8 mountains testify this also. Come out of her T.

John 5:18
    For this reason they tried all the more to kill him; not only was he breaking the Sabbath, but he was even calling God his own Father, making himself equal with God.

Life in **the** Son and his beautiful name
    Daniel

Daniel

Angel could mean two things 1) a spirit being 2) a messenger and Christ was a messenger in function ,just as he was God,s prophet ,and God,s anointed one, and the son of God,and God,s high priest ,and …….”

Got it ???

terraricca
    Participant

Daniel

I do believe what scriptures says in Col:1-15-21 that Christ is the image of God his father ,and that he is the first born of creation this would make him the only one created from God's nature ,because scriptures says the ,all other things were created through Christ God's first creation,

This is what I believe

4Thomas
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 20 2014,15:24)
    Daniel

I do believe what scriptures says in Col:1-15-21 that Christ is the image of God his father ,and that he is the first born of creation this would make him the only one created from God's nature ,because scriptures says the ,all other things were created through Christ God's first creation,

This is what I believe

Hi T,

I agree that the Son comes from the Father nature, this is the truth, otherwise he isn't the unique one , the one and only true Son.

The key to understand Jesus is to understand his true Son nature before he took flesh.

I believe You are close.

The problem is do you Love Jesus above your neighbor above yourself? Do you long to see his face.
    Is Jesus the first commandment in unity with his true Father and their Holy Spirit or is Jesus part of the second commandment?

We all long for heaven but we should long more for the one whose hands made the heavens because he is the expressed Love and Glory of the Father substance.

The Son is the radiance of the Father -which is the only true Son from the Fathers substance and the firstborn of all.

Yet being the radiance of the Father isn't something that is created, it is the expressed image and glory of the Father Almighty and eternal Fatherhood.

This is what I believe, thanks for your reply.

Take care
    Daniel

terraricca
    Participant

Daniel

The key to understand Jesus is to understand his true Son nature before he took flesh.

I agree that the Son comes from the Father nature, this is the truth, otherwise he isn't the unique one , the one and only true Son.

i agree with your answer here ,i do not see why you going to another field with this

The problem is do you Love Jesus above your neighbor above yourself? Do you long to see his face.
    Is Jesus the first commandment in unity with his true Father and their Holy Spirit or is Jesus part of the second commandment?

I have faith strong enough to die for it ; all what you are saying is of no consequence in the true faith ;you are mixing emotions of the flesh with it and so got lost ,

We all long for heaven but we should long more for the one whose hands made the heavens because he is the expressed Love and Glory of the Father substance.

I do not long for any place in particular WHATEVER PLACE GOD GIVES ME I WILL TAKE IT BECAUSE HE KNOWS ME BETTER THAN I KNOW MYSELF

4Thomas
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 21 2014,11:47)
    Daniel

i agree with your answer here ,i do not see why you going to another field with this

I have faith strong enough to die for it ; all what you are saying is of no consequence in the true faith ;you are mixing emotions of the flesh with it and so got lost ,

I do not long for any place in particular WHATEVER PLACE GOD GIVES ME I WILL TAKE IT BECAUSE HE KNOWS ME BETTER THAN I KNOW MYSELF

Thanks T
    A humble reply from the heart.
    Keep strong in your belief that Jesus is the “one and only” true Son of God by nature and not a angel like Gabriel, Michael or even Lucifer before his fall. Sorry i misunderstood you.
    The Son loves you, never deny him of your Love and never forsake him as the true Son of God.

May the Lord God bless you and may you be pleasing to him.
    Daniel

This is what I believe.

The Father is unbegotten, ungenerated, uncaused, unoriginated, he is the source of the whole divinity. Beyond understanding except through his Son.

Yet you can't have a Eternal Father of nothing especially an eternal *Almighty* Father.

The Son is begotten, light from light, true God from true God, begotten not made, the expressed substance and radiance of the Fathers begotten glory [the Fathers begotten Word/substance whom through he made the entire universe and heavens and whom he saved the entire World],
    The one and only true Son by true substance and nature.

It is impossible to divide the Substance of the unbegotten Father from the substance of the begotten Son (God). the Father is in the Son and the Son is in the Father. When you see the Son you see the Father. The Son is *the* way the Truth and the Life and noone can gain access to the Father by any other means or ways or beliefts if he has not the Son, he has not the Father.

The Holy Spirit is the unity of the Love and Life and Spirit nature of the unbegotten Father and the begotten Son.

Just as Eve comes from the substance of Adam, Women being the image of man and taken from man, so also is – the begotten the image of the unbegotten [Only the Father is Unbegotten, he alone is THE Father and the source of the whole divinity.]

The Son is not another Father and he is not the Father but instead he is the eternal generated/begotten radiance of his Father. True light from true light and the one and only true Son by nature.

When we see Jesus on the cross we see the expressed Love that the Father has for us because no greater Love has man than to lay down his life for another. Yet imagine offering your very own Son -what Love. Indeed God made Abraham a father of many nations because of his offering !

Praise and glory be to the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit forever.
    Daniel

Wakeup
    Participant

4Thomas.

And your final conclusion is?

The Word of God?
    Jesus?
    God?
    The Holy Spirit?

All those need an answer.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Daniel

Thanks T
    A humble reply from the heart.
    Keep strong in your belief that Jesus is the “one and only” true Son of God by nature and not a angel like Gabriel, Michael or even Lucifer before his fall. Sorry i misunderstood you.
    The Son loves you, never deny him of your Love and never forsake him as the true Son of God.

May the Lord God bless you and may you be pleasing to him.
    Daniel

same to you friend

The Father is unbegotten, ungenerated, uncaused, unoriginated, he is the source of the whole divinity. Beyond understanding except through his Son.

Yet you can't have a Eternal Father of nothing especially an eternal *Almighty* Father.

you going to far in your thinking ,God became a father at the starting of creation not before this means THE BEGINNING ;before the beginning he was just GOD almighty

4Thomas
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Mar. 25 2014,08:03)
    4Thomas.

And your final conclusion is?

The Word of God?
    Jesus?
    God?
    The Holy Spirit?

All those need an answer.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

My faith is simple

I believe in
    One God The Father
    One Lord The Son
    One Spirit The Holy Spirit
    One Body The Son of Man, the messiah
    One baptism The access into the one baptism and one body

I believe it is a sin to say that The Father isn't true Lord just as I believe it is a sin to say the Son isn't true God.

I believe God is one and the Father is the source of the whole divinity. I believe that the Father is eternally Father and he is eternally Almighty.

You can't just be potentially Almighty… I could potentially be a brain surgeon. Yet noone in their right mind is going to let me operate on their brain without a testimony of me really being a brain surgeon.

If we ask how is the Father Almighty? we can see the testament of his Almighty power and radiance in his Son, the eternal Word/radiance of his expressed/begotten Glory. Light FROM light, true God from true God, begotten not made.

I believe “the Word” is THE Son of God *eternally* because he is the eternal testament of the Fathers, *glory* and *Fatherhood*.

I don't want to say that the Father become *a* Father because he is NOT *a* Father but instead he is THE Father and he never changes his Almighty nature/substance – the Father has no need to change or do anything because his testament is found in his Glorious Son who does everything the Father desires.
    I believe the Father is unique and it is a sin to call anyone *THE* Father. I also believe it is a sin to call anyone *THE* Son of God because he alone is the one and only true Son by nature/substance FROM whom he derives his nature FROM.

An example found in the nature that God created. And water is a key part of nature that Gods uses to reveal if we live in him.

Picture a Mountain covered with snow.
    Now what is its expressed image or generated substance from that snow?

The river and pure water that flows with stream of life is the begotten substance of the Snow.
    The Snow by nature/substance is h20
    The River of life by nature/substance is h20.

The river is NOT the Snow and the Snow is NOT the River.
    The Snow is unbegotten.
    The River is begotten.
    The river is FROM and OF the Snows substance [h20]
    The snow is the source of the river [the father of the river]

Dont try and control the river of life but accept the gift that is given by the begotten snow and the life it brings.
    Dont try and say that the river cant be h20 because only the snow is h20. One is source and the other is the expressed source, like THE Father and THE Son.

I accept the true living water and are thankful to the Father for his mercy and love he has shown by providing it.

Glory and praise be to his name forever.
    Daniel

Wakeup
    Participant

4Thomas.

Good analogy,but water is not called snow.
    Snow is called snow;and water is called water.
    You are calling water also snow.
    The Son is also God,that's what you are teaching.

I say God is God, and His Word is God's Word.
    His Word was God before the snow melted.
    God's Word became water after it melted.(in the beginning).
    Water is not snow,water came out of the snow.(the Word came out of God).
    Snow is not water and water is not snow.
    You are mixing the two.

The water came out of the snow,does not make water snow.

wakeup.

4Thomas
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Mar. 25 2014,18:04)
    4Thomas.

Good analogy,but water is not called snow.
    Snow is called snow;and water is called water.
    You are calling water also snow.
    The Son is also God,that's what you are teaching.

I say God is God, and His Word is God's Word.
    His Word was God before the snow melted.
    God's Word became water after it melted.(in the beginning).
    Water is not snow,water came out of the snow.(the Word came out of God).
    Snow is not water and water is not snow.
    You are mixing the two.

The water came out of the snow,does not make water snow.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

and *the* Word was God, this is his nature, the one and only true Son of God.
    This is sacred scriptures words, not mine.

You are getting their names and substance/nature mixed up.
    They are both h20 and have the exact same substance, that being h20.

Thomas called Jesus in-front of ALL the *other* disciples..
    *MY* Lord and *MY* God.

Everyone important witnessed this truth!

Scripture then revealed that these things are written so you will believe that Jesus is THE Son of God.

The Jews understood that Jesus made himself equal to God by calling God his *very* own Father. This is why Jesus was crucified.

The Jews understood Jesus claims to be THE Son of God very well, that's why Jesus called them Sons of the most high. That's why Jesus said to the *false* judges you are gods.

I will explain further what I believe. Please pin point what you don't believe.

The Snow is NOT the water.
    The Father is NOT the Son.

The Snow is unbegotten
    The Father is unbegotten

The Water is begotten from the snow
    The Water is FROM and OF the snows substance, h20

The Son is begotten from the Father
    The Son is FROM and OF the Fathers substance, God from God.

John 1:18 explicitly states
    Jesus is **THE** -only- begotten God

Part 1: *the* is the definite article applied to the Son
    note, it would be a sin to say the Father is *A* God just because the definite article is *NOT* applied to him in this verse.
    The Son is the one and only generated God from the Father substance.

Jesus is -the- **ONLY** begotten God
    Part 2: *only* signifies that he alone is the *one* and only begotten God.

John 1:18
    New American Standard Bible
    No one has seen God at any time; the only begotten God who is in the bosom of the Father, He has explained Him.

Even the New World Translation admits this and calles Jesus *the* only begotten God.

Jesus is either your God or not your God  
    The Father is either your Lord or not your Lord.
    I accept Jesus as my God just like I accept the Father as my Lord. They are THE Lord God Almighty. No one can see the Father or have access to the Father without the Son.

You either belong to Jesus or NOT. If you accept him you need to accept his true nature, because he is the one and only true Son of God.

Do you believe the father has a spiritual mouth and Jesus is the Word that comes from it?

Jesus is also described as *the* radiance of the Father, so it very easy to see that THE Word is the expressed substance of the Fathers unbegotten and ungenerated glory.

I believe you have said you believe
    the Word is Almighty
    the Word is to be Worshiped

The only reason for this is because the true Son has the same nature as his true Father.

Jesus is the one and only true Son of God, he is THE lord of Glory and the Lord of Lords, he is the Lord of all. Jesus isn't *A* he is THE Lord.

You appear to believe that Jesus is THE Word alone and not the one and only Son.

So *please* tell me WHAT substance nature the Word is.
    There are many things that are spirit including humans who have a spirit and there are many things that are flesh including monkeys and apes and humans. So i'm after Jesus true spirit nature before he took flesh.

Surely if you blieve the Word is Almighty you would understand that Gods nature/substance alone is Amightly.
    Jesus is revealed as the Almighty Jehovah that appeared in the old testament multiple times, did you see the massive list of scriptures because I can easily re-add them. That's why Jesus said for the *said* of our eternal salvation [that we maybe saved] that no one has ever seen the Fathers or his form at any time.

I believe in God from God, light from light, true God from true God.

Please answer.
    What is the Son if he is not the one and only begotten God. Who is NOT a false God.

Please forgive my direct questions, I truly find it hard to understand why Jesus can't be called God for you especially when scripture explicitly says the Word was God.

Love and Life in the Son and his name
    Daniel

4Thomas
    Participant

Hi Wakeup,
    Oh… so you believe Jesus was God but is not longer God because he took flesh?

I don't agree but sorry I think I misunderstood what you where saying.

In anycase Jesus is revealed as God multiple times even after he took flesh.

Blessings

Daniel

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (4Thomas @ Mar. 25 2014,18:28)
    ……Jesus is revealed as God multiple times even after he took flesh.

Hi Daniel,  

Jesus either IS our one and only Most High God Jehovah – or he is the Son OF that one and only Most High God Jehovah.

He can't be both.

In the scriptures, Jesus was revealed as the Son of God.  

In fact, when the Most High God Jehovah revealed to Peter that Jesus was the Son of God, Jesus said that was the foundation upon which he would build his church.

See?  Not “God”, but “Son OF God”.

4Thomas
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Mar. 26 2014,11:56)

Quote (4Thomas @ Mar. 25 2014,18:28)
    ……Jesus is revealed as God multiple times even after he took flesh.

Hi Daniel,  

Jesus either IS our one and only Most High God Jehovah – or he is the Son OF that one and only Most High God Jehovah.

He can't be both.

In the scriptures, Jesus was revealed as the Son of God.  

In fact, when the Most High God Jehovah revealed to Peter that Jesus was the Son of God, Jesus said that was the foundation upon which he would build his church.

See?  Not “God”, but “Son OF God”.

Hi Mike,

Jesus is also *the* Son of Man. Right?

Or would you not agree that Jesus can be Man because he is the Son of Man????

You need to refute that Jesus can't be man because he is the Son of Man before you can refute that Jesus can't be God because he is the one and ONLY true Son of God.

The Jews killed Jesus for the VERY reason that Jesus claimed to be THE Son of God making himself equal with God the Father!!!
    That's why Jesus called them gods and said you are all sons of the most high.

Its God from God, not angel from God.
    One is unbegotten/ungenerated/uncaused the other is the expressed begotten/generated glory.

You cant have an eternal Almighty Father OF ***Nothing***. Its defies common sense.

Indeed the Foundation that Jesus, built his Church on is that he is THE Son of God [by nature/substance] Jesus is God by nature for this very reason.

Its honestly common sense. Your Son is true human because you are true human. Your *true* Son could never be a monkey or a Pinocchio Son you created from earth or wood.

Your Son is FROM your substance, your nature.
    Humans and Michael and Gabriel and Lucifer [before his fall] are NOT -from- and -OF- the Fathers substance.  

The Father is God by nature and his one and only true Son is ALONE *FROM* his very substance and nature.
    That's why the Son is called *the* Word, *the* radiance of the glory of God.

Jesus is no archangel, there is no such thing as an angel Jesus.  

Hope you and your family are well. and those peanut and jelly sandwiches are nice tonight.

Love and Life in the Son and in his beautiful name,
    Daniel

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

To All………..Jesus is a SON of Man coming into “existence” as a Man from the Roots of Jesse and  from the Loins of King David, Just as Scripture says he did.  He never existed before his berth on this earth , he was only Prophesied to come into existence, as a Messiah of GOD> Moses plainly said God would raise up a Prophet “LIKE HIM” from the ISRAELITE'S . He did not say The this Prophet was already alive but would come into existence from Israel. Jesus was a pure human being only.

Peace and love to you all…………………………gene

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (4Thomas @ Mar. 26 2014,11:28)
    Hi Wakeup,
    Oh… so you believe Jesus was God but is not longer God because he took flesh?

I don't agree but sorry I think I misunderstood what you where saying.

In anycase Jesus is revealed as God multiple times even after he took flesh.

Blessings

Daniel

4Thomas.

I like your analogy of the snow.
    But you are also calling the snow water.
    Water comes out of snow,just as the Word came out of God.
    The Word of God is God's Word: not God.
    They are of the same substance,yes.
    Thomas said: my Lord— *AND*— my God.
    Jesus and His God.

wakeup.

Viewing 20 posts - 3,721 through 3,740 (of 4,516 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account