what truth do we know for sure ?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 441 through 460 (of 568 total)
  • Author
    mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 31 2012,04:39)
    It is appointed unto man, once to die! Then comes the judgment. I died, I put away the thoughts and beliefs of TK and began to take on the truth from God through Jesus.

Paul died to Christ too, Tim. Yet, even AFTER that, he still said that he (we all) would be judged for the things he did on this earth – whether good or bad.

ftk
    Participant

Mike:

Do you believe the scripture that says,….there is therefore now…no condemnation…for those in Christ Jesus? All judgment either justifies or condemns. If there is no “condemnation” in Christ then we who are in Christ, by faith, are judged as clean and perfect and don't forget, that doesn't mean clean and perfect by any form of works or deeds, that is cleansed and righteous by FAITH alone in Jesus.

Jesus is the word of God that does the judging. The same word that judges you as perfect, clean, spotless and perfect unto God! The word is faith! To work the works of God one must believe! Perfection is by believing in the works of Jesus. He did the works for perfection and gave them to us….if we believe. THERE IS NO FURTHER JUDGMENT FOR THOSE WHO ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST!! IMO, TK

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Feb. 01 2012,22:28)
    Mike:

Do you believe the scripture that says,….there is therefore now…no condemnation…for those in Christ Jesus? All judgment either justifies or condemns. If there is no “condemnation” in Christ then we who are in Christ, by faith, are judged as clean and perfect and don't forget, that doesn't mean clean and perfect by any form of works or deeds, that is cleansed and righteous by FAITH alone in Jesus.

Jesus is the word of God that does the judging. The same word that judges you as perfect, clean, spotless and perfect unto God! The word is faith! To work the works of God one must believe! Perfection is by believing in the works of Jesus. He did the works for perfection and gave them to us….if we believe.  THERE IS NO FURTHER JUDGMENT FOR THOSE WHO ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST!!  IMO, TK

FTK.

FAITH WITHOUT WORKS IS DEAD.

WE NEED TO FOLLOW THE LAMB WHERE SO EVER HE GOES,AND THAT MEANS WORKS;RESISTING ALL EVIL, IS HARD WORK. TO STAY AWAY FROM BABYLON, IS HARD WORK.
    TO BE LAUGHED AT, IS HARD WORK.TO BE REJECTED, IS HARD WORK.TO GIVE YOUR RIGHT CHEECK, IS HARD WORK.TO CAST OUT EVIL THINKING, IS HARD WORK.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 01 2012,04:08)

Quote (ftk @ Feb. 01 2012,03:27)

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 01 2012,00:45)

Is YOUR ‘sinning package’ now gone?

No, my salvation package is not gone…

Hi Tim,

I asked you:   …Is YOUR ‘SINNING PACKAGE’ now gone?   …NOT, if your salvation package was gone???  

…please answer the question that I actually asked; OK?

Perhaps if you read the bible in this manor, it would explain WHY you are not getting the message right.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Tim?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (ftk @ Feb. 01 2012,05:28)
    THERE IS NO FURTHER JUDGMENT FOR THOSE WHO ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST!! IMO, TK

Okay Tim,

Your IMO doesn't align with the words of Paul that I quoted for you, but I don't want to fight about it. :)

take care brother,
    mike

ftk
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 02 2012,08:08)

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 01 2012,04:08)

Quote (ftk @ Feb. 01 2012,03:27)

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 01 2012,00:45)

Is YOUR ‘sinning package’ now gone?

No, my salvation package is not gone…

Hi Tim,

I asked you:   …Is YOUR ‘SINNING PACKAGE’ now gone?   …NOT, if your salvation package was gone???  

…please answer the question that I actually asked; OK?

Perhaps if you read the bible in this manor, it would explain WHY you are not getting the message right.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Tim?

Ed: I honestly don't know what a “sinning package” is. If I wrote that it was probably in my head but now I don't remember what that would be.

For me right now I say I have no sin, Jesus took away “all” my sin and his words from God have cleansed me from “all” UN-righteousness. Yet I am still washing out the dirty doctrines of religion and wrong errant messages they purport to mankind. TK

ftk
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Feb. 02 2012,09:34)

Quote (ftk @ Feb. 01 2012,05:28)
    THERE IS NO FURTHER JUDGMENT FOR THOSE WHO ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST!!  IMO, TK

Okay Tim,

Your IMO doesn't align with the words of Paul that I quoted for you, but I don't want to fight about it.  :)

take care brother,
    mike

Mike: Bless you!

Jesus(the words of God) has made you who and what you are in heart/mind.

What we think of ourselves is our own personal judgment of self! Its mostly based on our performance here on earth. Our earthly performance does not affect our relations with God.

What God thinks of you is what Jesus came to fulfill.Jesus did the works and efforts for us(so we don't have to do them).

Through Jesus, God himself, sent his word that has and will continue to recreate you as whole, pure, forgiven, cleansed, worthy, sinless, righteous,
    justified, purified, and absolutely perfect. No works from man required, for or against! Just accept the truth and believe. This is the washing, the true Baptism of God, the truth washing away any dirt, or unclean thinking or sin in the mind. Swept clean for God and Jesus to dwell in.

I just wanted to say something good to you…please rebut what you disagree with so we can learn together. We will not fight!

Much love to you and yours…TK

ftk
    Participant

wakeup:

FAITH WITHOUT WORKS IS DEAD…….[Faith is for “God” works of power and healing….faith is not needed for a man to go do something within his power to do…that takes no faith…..God faith does God/work..healing, restoring life, administering health to a sick world…yes FAITH in God lays dormant until a man uses it to help another spiritually]

WE NEED TO FOLLOW THE LAMB[…I follow Jesus, he is the shepherd who leads the flock….] WHERE SO EVER HE GOES,AND THAT MEANS WORKS;….[where in the world did you come up with that one!]…….[Jesus told me to rest…enter into his rest, he has done the works for us, now enter his rest…] RESISTING ALL EVIL,….[are you aware, in this world, that 'resistance' causes the opposite of intention…? to resist what you call ''evil'' one must pay attention to the evil which energizes the evil into your experience….no, love your enemies and do good to those who mistreat you…] IS HARD WORK. TO STAY AWAY FROM BABYLON, IS HARD WORK
    TO BE LAUGHED AT, IS HARD WORK.TO BE REJECTED, IS HARD WORK.TO GIVE YOUR RIGHT CHEECK, IS HARD WORK.TO CAST OUT EVIL THINKING, IS HARD WORK…..[when I exercise love to others with kind words that uplift and feel good and give them their freedom to do and be that which they choose….I have never been laughed at or made fun of in my life…..back in my religious days when I continually told others what's right or wrong or what they should do or not do…that's when I was laughed at and scorned….!] TK

journey42
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Feb. 02 2012,22:11)
    wakeup:

FAITH WITHOUT WORKS IS DEAD…….[Faith is for “God” works of power and healing….faith is not needed for a man to go do something within his power to do…that takes no faith…..God faith does God/work..healing, restoring life, administering health to a sick world…yes FAITH in God lays dormant until a man uses it to help another spiritually]

WE NEED TO FOLLOW THE LAMB[…I follow Jesus, he is the shepherd who leads the flock….] WHERE SO EVER HE GOES,AND THAT MEANS WORKS;….[where in the world did you come up with that one!]…….[Jesus told me to rest…enter into his rest, he has done the works for us, now enter his rest…] RESISTING ALL EVIL,….[are you aware, in this world, that 'resistance' causes the opposite of intention…? to resist what you call ''evil'' one must pay attention to the evil which energizes the evil into your experience….no, love your enemies and do good to those who mistreat you…] IS HARD WORK. TO STAY AWAY FROM BABYLON, IS HARD WORK
    TO BE LAUGHED AT, IS HARD WORK.TO BE REJECTED, IS HARD WORK.TO GIVE YOUR RIGHT CHEECK, IS HARD WORK.TO CAST OUT EVIL THINKING, IS HARD WORK…..[when I exercise love to others with kind words that uplift and feel good and give them their freedom to do and be that which they choose….I have never been laughed at or made fun of in my life…..back in my religious days when I continually told others what's right or wrong or what they should do or not do…that's when I was laughed at and scorned….!]  TK

Come on FTK, there must be someone out there who doesn't like you?

If you are a polite person, and a peace maker, you will have few enemies & you will blend in nicely. God bless you then, for your burdens will be few.

But Jesus said this;
    [bJJohn 15:18[/b] If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

John 15:19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

There will come a time, when the Christians will stand up for Christ, in public, and will be made a mockery. They will refuse the Mark of the Beast. They will most certainly stand out then and not yoke with the world.

Matthew 10:21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.

Matthew 10:17 But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues;

Matthew 10:18 And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles.

Matthew 10:19 But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak.

Matthew 10:20 For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.

Matthew 10:21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child, and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death

Matthew 10:22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved

Matthew 10:24 The disciple is not above his master, nor the servant above his lord. If they have called the master of the house beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?

You see, they will call you evil. Doesn't matter now how nice you are to everybody now, it won't matter, the devil sends a flood after you, if you abide with Christ,
    because his enemy is the seed of the woman, of which we are.

There will come a day FTK when we all will have to walk our talk, because the flood hasn't finished yet, and it will pour very soon, for a great storm is coming.

We need to get prepared brother
    and get off our high horses.
    Time to buckle our belts &
    raise the ante.
    Warn the brothers
    don't encourage them to be complacent
    and stay in the darkness

Matthew 10:27 What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops.

Jesus own words.

ftk
    Participant

J42: Lets look at your post!

But Jesus said this;
    [bJJohn 15:18[/b] If ''the world'' hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you……[ YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND WHO ''THE WORLD'' THAT JESUS IS SPEAKING OF, IS….HE HAD MANY FOLLOWERS WHO LOVED HIM MUCH…..SO, WHO IS,…''THE WORLD''…THAT HATED HIM?…LOOK AT JOHN 15:25….THAT.. THE WORD MIGHT BE FULFILLED THAT IS WRITTEN IN….”THEIR LAW”….!! IT WAS THE SAME RELIGIOUS JEWS WHO HAD JESUS KILLED…THEY WERE THE “WORLD” THAT HATED JESUS….]

John 15:19 If ye were [of the world], [the world would love his own]:…..[JUST LIKE THE CHURCHES TODAY…AGREE WITH THEM AND THEY LOVE YOU….DISAGREE AND THEY WILL RUN YOU OUT….!] but because ye are not of [the world]…[ RELIGIOUS JEWS], but I have chosen you [out of this..''RELIGIOUS world''.. that has the law], therefore ''the world'' hateth you….[THEY WOULD HAVE KILLED HIM THEMSELVES EXCEPT UNDER ''THEIR LAW'' THEY SAID (to Pilot) THEY COULDN'T CONDEMN TO DEATH]…! THAT WAS THE “EVIL” WORLD of sin and darkness…THE “ANTI-CHRIST RELIGIOUS WORLD'' THAT ENDED WITH THE TEACHINGS OF JESUS. JESUS BEGAN A WHOLE NEW WAY OF WALKING WITH GOD INDIVIDUALLY BY ''FAITH'' THROUGH JESUS…]!

There will come a time, when the Christians will stand up for Christ, in public, and will be made a mockery. They will refuse the Mark of the Beast. They will most certainly stand out then and not yoke with the world….THAT'S HORSE POOP!…WHERE IN WALMART…WHO IS GONNA SEE SOMEONE WITH SOME MARK OF SOME MAN MADE BEAST!! IF YOU CAN'T BUY OR SELL WITHOUT A MARK….YOU BETTER GET A MARK…!! ARE YOU JUST GOING TO STARVE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY…? IT TAKES MONEY TO BUY OR SELL NOW, WHY DON'T YOU REFUSE TO USE THAT…IN GERMANY IT IS CALLED A ''MARK'' I THINK….! MAYBE GERMANY IS THE BEAST??

Matthew 10:21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death….[ALL IN YOUR LITTLE MADE UP EVIL DREAM LAND!][WE MUST BE BORN OF SPIRIT]

Matthew 10:17 But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues;….[YOU KNOW I HAVEN'T SEEN A GOOD SCOURGING IN THE SYNAGOGUE FOR QUITE SOME TIME…MORE HORSE POOP!!]

Matthew 10:18 And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles….[WE ARE FRESH OUT OF KINGS IN AMERICA….]

Matthew 10:19 But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak.[IF YOU CAN HEAR]

Matthew 10:20 For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh 'in you'….[IF IN FACT ONE CAN HEAR THE TRUE VOICE OF GOD WITHIN….SO I GUESS THE RULING WORDS/SPIRIT OF GOD(KINGDOM) IS WITHIN EACH PERSON AFTER ALL…!]

Matthew 10:21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child, and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death

Matthew 10:22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end…[OF THAT FORMER RELIGIOUS DARKNESS AND SIN FILLED MESS INCLUDING THE TEMPLE…. shall be saved….] THE END OF THE OLD COVENANT/TEMPLE BUILDING/RELIGIOUS WORLD…..THAT WAS THE END OF THE WORLD…THE END OF TIME….TIME CEASED WHEN THE ETERNAL WORD FROM JESUS WAS PREACHED….THE KINGDOM CAME INTO MAN TO WALK AND TALK INDIVIDUALLY WITH GOD FOREVER….!

Matthew 10:24 The disciple is not above his master, nor the servant above his lord. If [they…THE JEWS/RELIGIOUS ONES…] have called the master of the[THEIR] house beelzebub,{JUST LIKE TODAY MANY CALL SATAN THE GOD OF THIS WORLD} how much more shall they call them of [his household?]

ITS OBVIOUS TO ME YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY KNOW UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT YOU ARE READING. I TAKE IT YOU ARE BUCKLING DOWN TO GET READY….TO WAR WITH YOUR HUMAN BROTHERS AND SISTERS? MOST RELIGIOUS PEOPLE THINK THE SAME. OUR TRUE WAR IS AGAINST IGNORANCE, STUPIDITY OF GODS TRUTH, THEREBY SPOUTING EVIL, DESTRUCTIVE DOCTRINES, PREDICTING AND PREPARING FOR MASS KILLING, DEATH AND DESTRUCTION ON GODS CHILDREN.!!!! DOES THAT SOUND LIKE GOSPEL TO YOU? tk

terraricca
    Participant

tk

Matthew 10:22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end…[OF THAT FORMER RELIGIOUS DARKNESS AND SIN FILLED MESS INCLUDING THE TEMPLE…. shall be saved….] THE END OF THE OLD COVENANT/TEMPLE BUILDING/RELIGIOUS WORLD…..THAT WAS THE END OF THE WORLD…THE END OF TIME….TIME CEASED WHEN THE ETERNAL WORD FROM JESUS WAS PREACHED….THE KINGDOM CAME INTO MAN TO WALK AND TALK INDIVIDUALLY WITH GOD FOREVER….!

Rev 22:10 Then he told me, “Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this book, because the time is near.
    Rev 22:11 Let him who does wrong continue to do wrong; let him who is vile continue to be vile; let him who does right continue to do right; and let him who is holy continue to be holy.”

Rev 22:12 “Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done.

I do not know were you get your info ,

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Pierre: Jesus him self gave me the time line clues that showed the end of the old religious phase and the start of the New Way of truth. At Luke 16:16 one of three scriptures that speaks of the end of one and the beginning of the other……the law and the prophets were until John(the baptist)…since then…or after that the Kingdom of God is preached…! Jesus said that he came to preach the Kingdom of God. When you hear the spiritual words they may create a physical picture within, but in the New Covenant all is spirit from God. It is a spiritual kingdom of God ''ruling'' his words of truth from or through mankind. Now man was to be born-again of the spirit pictures created within the mind/heart.

If Jesus is “lord” of our learning of God then it would only make sense to take him at his word. Jesus also said,…you search the scriptures, for in them ye think ye have eternal life and they are they which testify of me, that ye might have life. John 5:39

Even the book of the revelation of John was an overview or unveiling of the life of Jesus and the final coming of the Kingdom of God to mankind. Seal up these words of this prophecy. (all prophecy ended at John)…..

For me all Gods new plan for man was fulfilled spiritually when Jesus was here and rose from the grave. It was fulfilled physically when the brick and mortar temple was torn down in approx. 70ad!

I believe my mind has been more open to truth since I left the brick and mortar church buildings, and their physically oriented self made religion of works and deeds. TK

Wakeup
    Participant

FTK.

THe law and the prophets were untill John.
    After jesus preaching,there are no more prophets,but apostles.But the prophesies IN THE BOOKS will be preached.
    Not by prophets anymore.The prophesies are already written down,on paper.

Where did you pick up your doctrine brother?

THE KINGDOM IS COMING AND CHRIST IS COMING WITH OUR REWARD; IT IS NOT A SMALL REWARD,IT IS HUGE, WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED IT YET BECAUSE HE HAS NOT COME YET.

BEFORE THE KINGDOM IS SET UP ON EARTH; THESE KINGDOMS OF MEN MUST BE WIPED OF THE FACE OF THE EARTH FIRST. CAN YOU NOT UDERSTAND THIS??

WE DONT LIVE IN A KINGDOM WITHIN A KINGDOM; BUT A CITY WITHIN A CITY.ZION IN THE MIDS OF BABYLON.
    COME OUT OF BABYLON, AND RESIDE IN ZION THE CITY OF GOD. WHERE THERE IS PEACE,AND GOD FEARING,GOD LOVING,AND REST.IN BABYLON YOU HAVE CONFUSION,AS IT IS TODAY.

COME TO ME YOU HEAVILY LADEN AND I WILL GIVE YOU REST;LEARN OF ME.

PEACE.

wakeup.

journey42
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Feb. 03 2012,03:13)

But Jesus said this;
    [bJJohn 15:18[/b]   If ''the world'' hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you……[ YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND WHO ''THE WORLD'' THAT JESUS IS SPEAKING OF, IS….HE HAD MANY FOLLOWERS WHO LOVED HIM MUCH…..SO, WHO IS,…''THE WORLD''…THAT HATED HIM?…LOOK AT JOHN 15:25….THAT.. THE WORD MIGHT BE FULFILLED THAT IS WRITTEN IN….”THEIR LAW”….!! IT WAS THE SAME RELIGIOUS JEWS WHO HAD JESUS KILLED…THEY WERE THE “WORLD” THAT HATED JESUS….]

John 15:19   If ye were [of the world], [the world would love his own]:…..[JUST LIKE THE CHURCHES TODAY…AGREE WITH THEM AND THEY LOVE YOU….DISAGREE AND THEY WILL RUN YOU OUT….!] but because ye are not of [the world]…[ RELIGIOUS JEWS], but I have chosen you [out of this..''RELIGIOUS world''.. that has the law], therefore ''the world'' hateth you….[THEY WOULD HAVE KILLED HIM THEMSELVES EXCEPT UNDER ''THEIR LAW'' THEY SAID (to Pilot) THEY COULDN'T CONDEMN TO DEATH]…! THAT WAS THE “EVIL” WORLD of sin and darkness…THE “ANTI-CHRIST RELIGIOUS WORLD'' THAT ENDED WITH THE TEACHINGS OF JESUS. JESUS BEGAN A WHOLE NEW WAY OF WALKING WITH GOD INDIVIDUALLY BY ''FAITH'' THROUGH JESUS…]!

There will come a time, when the Christians will stand up for Christ, in public, and will be made a mockery.  They will refuse the Mark of the Beast.  They will most certainly stand out then and not yoke with the world….THAT'S HORSE POOP!…WHERE IN WALMART…WHO IS GONNA SEE SOMEONE WITH SOME MARK OF SOME MAN MADE BEAST!! IF YOU CAN'T BUY OR SELL WITHOUT A MARK….YOU BETTER GET A MARK…!! ARE YOU JUST GOING TO STARVE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY…? IT TAKES MONEY TO BUY OR SELL NOW, WHY DON'T YOU REFUSE TO USE THAT…IN GERMANY IT IS CALLED A ''MARK'' I THINK….! MAYBE GERMANY IS THE BEAST??

Matthew 10:21   And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death….[ALL IN YOUR LITTLE MADE UP EVIL DREAM LAND!][WE MUST BE BORN OF SPIRIT]

Matthew 10:17   But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues;….[YOU KNOW I HAVEN'T SEEN A GOOD SCOURGING IN THE SYNAGOGUE FOR QUITE SOME TIME…MORE HORSE POOP!!]

Matthew 10:18   And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles….[WE ARE FRESH OUT OF KINGS IN AMERICA….]

Matthew 10:19   But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak.[IF YOU CAN HEAR]

Matthew 10:20   For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh 'in you'….[IF IN FACT ONE CAN HEAR THE TRUE VOICE OF GOD WITHIN….SO I GUESS THE RULING WORDS/SPIRIT OF GOD(KINGDOM) IS WITHIN EACH PERSON AFTER ALL…!]

Matthew 10:21   And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child, and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death

Matthew 10:22   And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end…[OF THAT FORMER RELIGIOUS DARKNESS AND SIN FILLED MESS INCLUDING THE TEMPLE…. shall be saved….] THE END OF THE OLD COVENANT/TEMPLE BUILDING/RELIGIOUS WORLD…..THAT WAS THE END OF THE WORLD…THE END OF TIME….TIME CEASED WHEN THE ETERNAL WORD FROM JESUS WAS PREACHED….THE KINGDOM CAME INTO MAN TO WALK AND TALK INDIVIDUALLY WITH GOD FOREVER….!

Matthew 10:24   The disciple is not above his master, nor the servant above his lord.  If [they…THE JEWS/RELIGIOUS ONES…] have called the master of the[THEIR] house beelzebub,{JUST LIKE TODAY MANY CALL SATAN THE GOD OF THIS WORLD} how much more shall they call them of [his household?]

ITS OBVIOUS TO ME YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY KNOW UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT YOU ARE READING. I TAKE IT YOU ARE BUCKLING DOWN TO GET READY….TO WAR WITH YOUR HUMAN BROTHERS AND SISTERS? MOST RELIGIOUS PEOPLE THINK THE SAME. OUR TRUE WAR IS AGAINST IGNORANCE, STUPIDITY OF GODS TRUTH, THEREBY SPOUTING EVIL, DESTRUCTIVE DOCTRINES, PREDICTING AND PREPARING FOR MASS KILLING, DEATH AND DESTRUCTION ON GODS CHILDREN.!!!! DOES THAT SOUND LIKE GOSPEL TO YOU?     tk

Jesus warned his apostles, that the world would hate them, because the world hated him (Christ) First.

The New testament was preached first to the Jews.
    They were the first ones to hate him. Those of his own country.

Then the good news went out to the gentiles,
    the world.

Do you see the world embracing Christ?
    Is the world following the commandments
    of our Lord?
    Do you not hear Christ's name mocked everyday?
    And if we stand for Christ, they will hate us also
    because we preach the same message

What do you think the new testament was written for?
    It was a witness against the Jews,
    and a guide to the gentiles,

The Jews don't accept Christ,
    so they don't even read the new testament.
    The new testament is for the gentiles
    those believing in Christ.
    And the rest of the gentiles refuse this instruction book,
    as the world hate Christ
    because the light exposes the darkness
    and they like their darkness.

The new testament is for every generation.
    For them back then,
    and for us now.

Israel is not the world
    Israel is one of the smallest countries on the map
    Look up a map book
    there are many countries existing
    these nations make up the world.
    get a dictionary, and look up what the
    word “world' means

journey42
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Feb. 03 2012,03:13)

There will come a time, when the Christians will stand up for Christ, in public, and will be made a mockery.  They will refuse the Mark of the Beast.  They will most certainly stand out then and not yoke with the world….THAT'S HORSE POOP!…WHERE IN WALMART…WHO IS GONNA SEE SOMEONE WITH SOME MARK OF SOME MAN MADE BEAST!! IF YOU CAN'T BUY OR SELL WITHOUT A MARK….YOU BETTER GET A MARK…!! ARE YOU JUST GOING TO STARVE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY…? IT TAKES MONEY TO BUY OR SELL NOW, WHY DON'T YOU REFUSE TO USE THAT…IN GERMANY IT IS CALLED A ''MARK'' I THINK….! MAYBE GERMANY IS THE BEAST??

Matthew 10:21   And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death….[ALL IN YOUR LITTLE MADE UP EVIL DREAM LAND!][WE MUST BE BORN OF SPIRIT]

Matthew 10:17   But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues;….[YOU KNOW I HAVEN'T SEEN A GOOD SCOURGING IN THE SYNAGOGUE FOR QUITE SOME TIME…MORE HORSE POOP!!]

Matthew 10:18   And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles….[WE ARE FRESH OUT OF KINGS IN AMERICA….]

Matthew 10:19   But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak.[IF YOU CAN HEAR]

Matthew 10:20   For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh 'in you'….[IF IN FACT ONE CAN HEAR THE TRUE VOICE OF GOD WITHIN….SO I GUESS THE RULING WORDS/SPIRIT OF GOD(KINGDOM) IS WITHIN EACH PERSON AFTER ALL…!]

Matthew 10:21   And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child, and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death

Matthew 10:22   And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end…[OF THAT FORMER RELIGIOUS DARKNESS AND SIN FILLED MESS INCLUDING THE TEMPLE…. shall be saved….] THE END OF THE OLD COVENANT/TEMPLE BUILDING/RELIGIOUS WORLD…..THAT WAS THE END OF THE WORLD…THE END OF TIME….TIME CEASED WHEN THE ETERNAL WORD FROM JESUS WAS PREACHED….THE KINGDOM CAME INTO MAN TO WALK AND TALK INDIVIDUALLY WITH GOD FOREVER….!

Matthew 10:24   The disciple is not above his master, nor the servant above his lord.  If [they…THE JEWS/RELIGIOUS ONES…] have called the master of the[THEIR] house beelzebub,{JUST LIKE TODAY MANY CALL SATAN THE GOD OF THIS WORLD} how much more shall they call them of [his household?]

ITS OBVIOUS TO ME YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY KNOW UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT YOU ARE READING. I TAKE IT YOU ARE BUCKLING DOWN TO GET READY….TO WAR WITH YOUR HUMAN BROTHERS AND SISTERS? MOST RELIGIOUS PEOPLE THINK THE SAME. OUR TRUE WAR IS AGAINST IGNORANCE, STUPIDITY OF GODS TRUTH, THEREBY SPOUTING EVIL, DESTRUCTIVE DOCTRINES, PREDICTING AND PREPARING FOR MASS KILLING, DEATH AND DESTRUCTION ON GODS CHILDREN.!!!! DOES THAT SOUND LIKE GOSPEL TO YOU?     tk

All this preaching you give, saying the kingdom of God is in you, yet you do not even know the scriptures.

Do you realise that you are mocking the very words of Jesus? He is revealing to us what will happen, so we are not in darkness.

Christ in Matthew 10, is talking about the last days.
    Mat 10:23. But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come

And if you knew the scriptures, you would know that Israel is going to be attacked. So Christ spoke to the apostles then, and also to the followers in the last days.
    But Israel rejected Christ
    and the gentiles accepted him
    so Christ is speaking to the gentiles who believe
    shedding light to his followers
    and the apostles are dead now,
    so who also are these that will be given
    a mouth to speak what the spirit says?
    It's the christians who will be persecuted.
    The same will happen, as the day of pentecost
    for they will be filled with the holy spirit,
    and will deny their lives for Christ
    and God will speak right
    through them for a witness against those who kill us,
    the world
    to show us that we are not alone.

But you say it's not going to happen,
    so I guess I can include you with the unbelieving world
    who deny the words of Christ, and make a mockery out of
    scripture.
    Shame on you.
    For you say you love light,
    but you love darkness instead
    and darkness is to not know
    what will come about.

You are one of those who hate Christ also
    I am a witness against you
    for you mock his words, as they mean little to you
    If Christ was here, you would of persecuted him too.
    The Lord has sent true labourers
    and you have hated them also,
    because you hate Christ
    you are of the world

Your words mean nothing, empty. clouds without rain.

So despite all this love you say you have in you
    I say you have a deceiving spirit in you.
    For what comes out of your mouth is not truth
    and you testify openly against the truth

You need to really submit to Christ
    for he is blocking you to receive the truth
    you must analyse yourself
    and be not to wise in your own opinion
    but instead, listen to the opinion of Christ.
    then he will let you out of prison.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    There is still true Israel.
    God keeps a remnant.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick Hassan…..> glad to see you back, hope everything is OK with you brother.

Yes the true Israel is still here, the Jew say they are Israel bit the truth is they are but a 1/13 of the tribes of Israel. God has scattered the true Israel into all the world and will once again gather them and reestablish them again. In that day the Stick of Judah (Judah, Benjamin, and Levi) and the stick of Israel….( Ephraim, Manasseh, Gad, Simeon, Dan, Ruben, Naphtali, Asher, Zebulen, Issachar These two separate Kingdoms shall be joined in the future into One stick in the Hand of GOD.

Eze 37:19……> Say unto them Thus saith the LORD GOD, Behold , I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them “ONE” stick, and they shall be one in mine hand.

Eze 37:22….> And i will make them one Nation in the Land upon the mountains of Israel: and one King (Jesus) shall be King to them ALL: and they shall be no more “TWO NATIONS” (as they are now), neither shall they be divided into two Kingdoms any more. (the kingdom of Judah and the Kingdom of Israel)……This is a future event to take place after the return of Jesus. IMO I believe there are Billions of Isrealites on this earth to day. IMO

peace and love to you and yours Nick………………….gene

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 04 2012,10:36)
    Hi,
    There is still true Israel.
    God keeps a remnant.

Hi

I don't know if you are talking to me?

Yes there is a true remnant of Israel.
    Look at my previous posts, I have been telling people that.
    Im glad you know that
    and I have a hunch on what you might be getting at?

The remnant of Israel consist of the dead
    who died long ago, (Ezekiel 37)
    even before Christ came the first time.
    These ones God has reserved.
    These ones will be raised into a flesh body,
    and brought into the kingdom
    that will be set up in Jerusalem
    on Christ return
    These ones listened and obeyed God in the old times,
    now they will be taught by Christ
    under the new covenant,
    for Christ is the door
    and no man can enter
    the kingdom of heaven
    unless they go through Christ.
    Same for them now.

Not all of them will be raised
    at the start of Millennium,
    only the elected (reserved)

Jeremiah 32:40 And I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from them, to do them good; but I will put my fear in their hearts, they shall not depart from me.

The other remnants are the ones (Israelites)
    who will be alive at Christ's coming.
    Not all of them
    will be chosen
    but the ones elected only.

The rest of the Israelites
    that followed Christ
    will be raised in the first resurrection
    with all the saints.
    They won't be raised flesh and blood,
    but spirit. This is the promise.
    There will not be too many of them,
    as nearly all rejected Christ
    but nevertheless
    all raised together as one in Christ at his coming.

The scriptures tell us that Israel rejected Christ,
    and salvation went out to the gentiles.
    Israel was provoked to jealousy,
    Why?
    Because they thought
    the kingdom was theirs
    that they were the chosen ones
    but salvation was rewarded to the gentiles first.

So the 144,000?
    Most say these are real flesh and blood Israelites,
    because they are named after the 12 tribes. (rev 7:4)
    Where are the 12 tribes now?
    there are no 12 tribes today.

So who are they?

Romans 9:6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. [bold]For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:

Romans 2:29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

These 144,000 are landing on the Mt of Olives with Christ. They are the first fruits.

“The first will be last and the last will be first”.(Mat 19:30)
    The Israelites wil inherit the kingdom last
    and the gentiles will inherit it first
    at Christ's coming.

So if the gentiles who believe
    are now counted as Jews inwardly
    then they must be named
    after the 12 tribes
    and these 12 tribes must be
    12 spiritual tribes

We have to differentiate between the true Israelites, and the spiritual ones. The scriptures reveal something here.

Romans 10:12 For there is no difference[/b] between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

There is no difference.
    At Christ's coming,
    all who will be raised and picked up
    will be one with Christ.
    There is no distinction between
    Jew or Gentile.
    The Lord does not give preference
    over the Jew at Christ's coming
    but treats every-one who worships Christ
    equally
    same reward.

The 144,000 stand out above the rest however.
    They are the first fruits
    The first ones to land on Mt Zion
    These have followed the lamb
    wheresoever he goes
    they have been faithful to the end
    the remnant did not know Christ
    that's why they get their opportunity
    in the millennium
    However, the 144,000
    are of the last generation
    they will be sealed
    and the wrath of God
    will not touch them (rev 9:4)
    so they are alive during this time
    these are the ones feeding on
    Christ's flesh
    The true labourers
    that the Lord sent out
    in the last days
    the last day disciples,
    not preaching religion
    or doctrines of man
    but truth
    warning brothers
    that they have left their first love
    and to go back to the Word of God
    for in it reveals
    what must soon take place
    and get prepared
    by seeking knowledge
    for it will save your soul
    and you will not be in darkness
    and you will not be alone
    these labourers
    are the ones hated
    for Christ sent them
    These will be the kings and priests
    the teachers
    the 144,000 first fruits

I hope this answers your statement.

ftk
    Participant

j42: You have read the same “end time” book that I read 25years ago. I found the scriptures of Jesus to be more accurate that telling people what 7 heads are or beasts or mountains or any other “symbolic” writings. The way is narrow my friend. If you have many followers of your man made doctrines you may all fall into the pit. Here is just a touch of scriptures I found, remember these are from God/Jesus not made up from religious men….

Please ANY AND ALL…IF YOU WANT THE TRUTH….PLEASE CONSIDER THIS EFFORT!

The Kingdom of God:
    1)Time is fulfilled, the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand!(Mark1:15)
    2)Change your thinking,(repent) the Kingdom is at hand!(Matt.3:2)
    3)Just after Johns ministry Jesus began to preach, repent, the Kingdom of God is at hand.(Matt.4:17)Matt.4:23 preaching the Kingdom is the gospel!
    4)The Lords prayer, thy Kingdom come, thy will be done.(Matt.6:10)
    5)Jesus said if I cast out devils/deceptive thinking/error thinking then the Kingdom of God is come unto you. (Matt.12:28)
    6)Time if fulfilled, Kingdom of God is here. (Mk. 1:14&15)!
    7) The comforter, the spirit of truth, & Jesus, the words of God, dwelleth with you and shall be in you–(John 14:17)
    …the Kingdom of God cometh not with observation:…neither shall they say, Lo here or lo there! For, behold, the Kingdom of God is within you. (Luke 17:20&21)
    …Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished/completed!
    (Luke 18:31)
    …when you see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand. Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled. (Luke 21:31&32)
    (Luke 22:15-18)…With desire I have desired to eat this Passover with you before I suffer: For I say unto you I will not any more eat thereof, until it be fulfilled in the kingdom of God…. and he took the cup…for I say unto you, I will not drink of the fruit of the vine, until the kingDom of God shall come.(Luke 24:43 & 44)…and he took it, and did eat before them and said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled which were written in the law of Moses and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me…
    ….(Mark 1:15)…The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent (turn from the way you are going) ye and believe the gospel. 8) If a man love me (Jesus) he will keep(believe) my words—and my father will love him and we will come unto him and make our abode/house, home, temple, dwelling place IN HIM!(John14:23)
    …Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.(John 15:2)
    John 5:39…search the scriptures for in them you think ye have eternal life and they are they which testify of me, that ye might have life.
    Eph.5:26…Jesus gave himself for the church(body)that he might sanctify and cleanse it(your body) with the washing of water by the word…..
    Eph.5:27.….that he might present the church/body not having spot or wrinkle….that it should be holy and without blemish….!

9) ….I (Jesus) have chosen you and ordained you….(John15:16)
    10) Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.(John17:17)
    11)..He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation: but is passed from death unto life.(John5:24)
    12)…the work of God is to believe (Jesus’ words) whom he sent.(John6:29)
    13)…he that believeth (Jesus) hath everlasting life…(John6:47)
    14)…he that eateth my flesh (words) and drinketh my blood (spirit), dwelleth in me (Jesus) and I in him…(John6:56)
    15)…the words that I speak (Jesus) unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.(John6:63)
    16)…there are some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the kingdom of God…(Luke9:27)
    17)..the Law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, (yet) every man presseth into it…(Luke 16:16) (each man still tries to work his way to God under the Law!
    18)…and from the days of John the baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffered violence, and the violent (Jews) take it by force (works, effort)…for all of the prophets and the law prophesied until John. (Matt.11:12)
    19) Jesus did not come to abolish (stay in or lodge in) the law but to fulfill the law to its completion. The end of the law. Matt.5:17
    20) not one stroke of the law will pass away UNTIL all be fulfilled..Matt.5:18
    Jesus did not follow the law. He did not honor the Sabbath day, he was the Sabbath day. He did not rest on the Sabbath because he was doing the work of God his father. Jesus is the “rest” the prophets spoke of to come. Rest in his works.
    21) All that was written in the scriptures must be fulfilled in Jesus/Christ. Luke 22:37
    22) The prophets of old (test) bear witness of Jesus the Christ. Acts 10:43

LAW FULFILLED–COMPLETED–ACCOMPLISHED–FINISHED

1) …but now the righteousness of God…without the law…is manifested…Rom.3:21
    2)…man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law…Rom.3:28
    3)….the promise to Abraham & seed was not through the law but through righteousness by faith…Rom4:13…v15.…because the law worketh wrath: where there is no law there is no transgression.
    4)…how shall we who are dead to sin, live any longer therein? Rom6:2
    5)….for sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are NOT UNDER THE LAW, but under grace. Rom.6:14
    6)…we are dead to the law by the body of Christ…Rom.7:4.…the law brought death…Rom.7:6
    7)…for the law of the spirit of life (God) in Christ Jesus HATH MADE ME FREE FROM THE LAW OF sin and death. Rom.8:2
    8)…Jesus condemned sin in the flesh that the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us…Rom.8:4
    9)…. With the heart man believeth unto righteousness…. Rom10:10

The Kingdom of God is NOT MEAT OR DRINK but RIGHTEOUS, PEACE AND JOY IN THE HOLY GHOST. Rom.14:17
    ALL THINGS INDEED ARE GOOD/PURE, just don’t partake with offense (or believing it is a sin) …..Happy is he who condemneth not himself in the thing he alloweth….Rom.14:20 & 22!

THE END OF TIME:
    1)…the son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them…(Luke 9:56) (I guess Jesus is not coming back to fight a great war against mankind…)
    2)…in the time of the harvest, I will say unto the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them; but gather the wheat into my barn…(Matt.13:30)
    3)…so shall it be in at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just and cast them into the furnace of fire..(Matt.13:49)
    Sin:
    1)…who taketh away the sin of the world…(John 1:29)
    2)…Master who did sin, this man, or his parents that he be born blind….Jesus said, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents…but that the works of God should be made manifest in him I must work the works of him who sent me…(John 9:3)
    3)…by the law is the knowledge of sin…(Rom.3:20)
    4)…sin is not imputed where there is no law…(Rom.5:13)
    5)…being made free from sin…(Rom.6:18)
    6)…Jesus manifested to take away our sin (1John 3:5)
    7)…Jesus appeared to put away sin…(Heb.9:26)
    8)…We have been made free from sin & death…(Rom. 6:18)
    V:22…but now being made free from sin…(Rom. 8:2)
    9)…anyone that commiteth(abides/agrees with) sin, is a servant of sin…(John8:34)
    10)..Jesus taketh away the sin of the world…(John1:29)
    11)..Sin: To miss the mark, to err, offend, offense, trespass!
    12)..the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin(1John3:7)
    13)..if we confess our sin, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and

to cleanse us from all unrighteousness(1John 1:9)
    14)..repentance(change former thinking) for the remission(washing away of Old thinking) of sin should be preached…(Luke24:47)
    15)..whosoever is born of God sinneth not….(1John5:18)
    16) If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death…(John8:51)

Cleansing:
    1)…now ye are clean through the word(John 15:3)
    2)….he is faithful and just to cleanse us from all unrighteousness( 1John1:9)
    3)…what God hath cleansed…call not unclean (Acts 10:15)&(Acts 11:9)
    4)…the blood of his son Jesus Christ
    5)…we are cleansed by the washing of the water of the word of God (Eph 5:26)
    6)…the blood of Christ cleanseth us from all sin…(1John 1:7)
    7)…Jesus saw a man which was blind from birth and his disciples ask him, who did sin, this man or his parents, that he was born blind? Jesus answered, “neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents”….(John9:3)
    8)
    The Law:
    1) The Law and the Prophets were until John, since then the Kingdom (Luke 16:16)
    2)…The prophets and the law were until John…(Matt. 11:13)
    3)…All things written in the Law, the prophets, and the Psalms were fulfilled in Christ (Luke 24:44)
    4)…the law won’t pass until all is fulfilled (Matt. 5:18)
    5)…time is fulfilled, the Kingdom of God is here….(Mark 1:15)
    6)…change thinking, the Kingdom of God is at hand…(Matt. 3:2)
    7)…
    Judgment:
    1) God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world: but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned: he that believeth not is condemned already…(John3:17&18)
    There is no judgement/condemnation for those believers in Christ!
    Eph.2:8…by grace ye are saved through faith and that not of yourselves(your own effort or by law) it is the gift of God…
    John4:24.…God imparts spirit, his very NATURE TO THOSE WHO BELIEVE!
    Psalms40:6…burnt offerings and sin offerings you did not require….!
    Thoughts:
    1) Since Jesus’ words are spirit & life (John 6:63) then a person with an “unclean spirit” would be a person that believes they are dirty or unclean. Actually they would believe thoughts/doctrines/spirits of death/unseemliness/impurity/unclean/full of sin!
    2)…“I am the door: by me if any man enter in he shall be saved, and go in and out, and find pasture.”(John10:9)…Notice that one had to… enter in shall be saved…not get saved to enter in!

If you care to know the truth…study these scriptures!! TK

Wakeup
    Participant

FTK.

DO YOU REALY UNDERSTAND THOSE SCRIPTURES YOU QUOTED?

IF THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS HERE FOR 2000YRS NOW; THEN WHY ARE WE CHRISTIANS STILL QUIBBLING ABOUT THE SCRIPTURES; WHY IS THERE SO MANY DIFFERENT DOCTRINES?WHO ARE THE TEACHERS? CAN YOU NAME THEM,SO I ALSO CAN LEARN OF THEM.

CAN YOU TELL ME PLEASE: JESUS SAID 2000YRS AGO ''THE KINGDOM IS AT HAND''. WHERE IS IT, OR WHO ARE THEY.
    hE ALSO SAID ,THAT IN HIS KINGDOM THERE IS NO MORE WARS,SPEARS WILL BE TURNED INTO PRUNING HOOKS,AND SWORDS IN TO PLOUGHSHARES.

WHY ARE ALL THESE MISSING?

wakeup.

Can yuo please clarify?

Viewing 20 posts - 441 through 460 (of 568 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account