what truth do we know for sure ?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 568 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

All

there is no teaching in the bible of a trinity.one God +one son + one holy spirit =3

God was never created he always was ,his and will be ,the son scriptures says he was created,so he had a beginning just like all of creation but he was the first creation,

now the Holy Spirit is not a being ,it is the will of God because God is spirit and since men is fallen the spirit is called holy to differentiate from the corruption of sin and the spirit of it .

Pierre

Istari
    Participant

Addition to Terra's post:

Why do we say 'God' and Jesus separately but never never never call Jesus 'God' not even Trinitarians call Jesus 'God' except when confronted by antiTrinitarians.

And they, for sure, never call the Holy Spirit 'God' likewise.

Why might that be? Because EVEN THEY know that it is wrong!

Notice also that they NEVER WORSHIP the HOLY SPIRIT… yet the COMMAND is to worship GOD – and they say all three are GOD!

Which GOD is GIVEN anything?

How can a GOD be given ANYTHING?
    How can a GOD be GIVEN?

P.s. I don't mean 'Praise Honor and Glory or Worship' for these are simply expressions of returned LOVE AND SHOW OF SERVITUDE.

I mean Given POWER, Authority, the right to do something they couldn't do before or have to ASK for something from another, or is SENT or GIVEN to another!

Perhaps, to avoid prejudice, a Trinitarian could list the times that Jesus is GIVEN, asks for things, is given things, is sent, does not know something, has no authority or ACQUIRES AUTHORITY.
    and likewise for the Holy Spirit!

The list might be quite long…

Now – watch for the explanations of how these two are STILL GOD!

And what is the difference between the ONE TRUE GOD who is ALMIGHTY GOD and the God that is less than ALMIGHTY, less than the ONE TRUE GOD?

Ok, here is the delusion: somehow believe that ONE TRUE means THREE TRUE that are one (oops 'is one')

And here is the greatest anomaly: the Father…
    Is never GIVEN anything…
    Is never Sent…
    Never ASKS for anything…
    …But…
    He GIVES (and given back to that which he gives)
    He SENDS (Both Jesus and the Holy Spirit)
    He alone is Worshipped (The Son is only Praised, Honored and Glorified)
    The Kingdom is HIS (He gives the Son temporary governance)
    The HOLY SPIRIT is HIS (The Holy spirit of the Father)

When have you read:
    – the Son of God
    – the Holy Spirit of God
    – the Father of God

Did you read something strange just then…? Did you read something you never ever read before? What was it?

Istari
    Participant

Jesus is the Son of God
    Jesus is the Son of the Father

Is Jesus the Son of two persons? No, just one!
    So, God AND the Father MUST BE that same person

The Holy Spirit is the SPIRIT of GOD
    The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of the Father
    Is the Holy Spirit the Spirit of two persons? No, just one!
    So, God and the Father are that ONE person!

There is GOD THE FATHER…

There is not one single scripture saying either:
    GOD THE SON nor
    GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT

Then HOW did someone link GOD THE FATHER (Both God AND Father) with a GOD THE SON AND GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT as ONE PERSON when it is absolutely clear that the three are seperate and individual beings – (even if anyone with sense were to agree that the Holy Spirit IS a Person)

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

JA…………..Good commits and observations brother.

peace and love to you and yours………………………………………..gene

terraricca
    Participant

astari

very good post,like it ,i have notice this ;

The Holy Spirit is the SPIRIT of GOD
    The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of the Father

my question to you is can it be that `what is OF is also IS ?

if i give you a gift would that mean that it is a part of me that I give away?

would you explain this

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

All

if anyone want to know what is darkness ,just think what the world would be without God s word

and you would say that without Gods written word there is no LIGHT

there is no other like it .

Pierre

Istari
    Participant

Terra, Gene,
    Thank you for your support.

Terra, to answer your question:
    – The Spirit of An entity… IS 'The motivating force eminating FROM or WITHIN that (Entity)'
    The Motivating, actuating, enabling FORCE (Spirit) FROM/OF the Father IS a Holy Spirit – the ONLY precisely HOLY SPIRIT – also known as the SPIRIT OF TRUTH.

Spirit of Truth: what Truth does, how Truth does, what Truth means.

Christ has a Spirit – a major aspect of that Spirit is to serve his Father and God.
    Another aspect is LOVE for his Father and God, and for all who desire to emulate HIS Spirit (To ACT as he does)

That Spirit is best said to be OF that holder when it is given out or used.
    That Spirit is best said to be FROM that holder when it is received.
    Both mean the same thing.

The Holy Spirit OF the Father(God) was given to many, by measure, at Pentecost.
    The Holy Spirit FROM God(the Father) was received by many, by measure, at Pentecost.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Istari @ May 01 2011,13:30)
    Terra, Gene,
    Thank you for your support.

Terra, to answer your question:
    – The Spirit of An entity…  IS 'The motivating force eminating FROM or WITHIN that (Entity)'
    The Motivating, actuating, enabling FORCE (Spirit) FROM/OF the Father IS a Holy Spirit – the ONLY precisely HOLY SPIRIT – also known as the SPIRIT OF TRUTH.

Spirit of Truth: what Truth does, how Truth does, what Truth means.

Christ has a Spirit – a major aspect of that Spirit is to serve his Father and God.
    Another aspect is LOVE for his Father and God, and for all who desire to emulate HIS Spirit (To ACT as he does)

That Spirit is best said to be OF that holder when it is given out or used.
    That Spirit is best said to be FROM that holder when it is received.
    Both mean the same thing.

The Holy Spirit OF the Father(God) was given to many, by measure, at Pentecost.
    The Holy Spirit FROM God(the Father) was received by many, by measure, at Pentecost.

istari

you do not answer my question,

I did not ask for a speech just a few words is; OF; the same thing in meaning than; IS;

In my language it is not the same,does not matter how you say it ,

and since your hadded why is the spirit of God called holy ?

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

All

today it looks like the pope in Rome is making John Paul 2 a saint and many have and still consult many of the dead priest or popes,

Is this scriptural ?

Dt 14:1 You are the children of the LORD your God. Do not cut yourselves or shave the front of your heads for the dead,
    Dt 18:11 or casts spells, or who is a medium or spiritist or who consults the dead.

Dt 26:14 I have not eaten any of the sacred portion while I was in mourning, nor have I removed any of it while I was unclean, nor have I offered any of it to the dead. I have obeyed the LORD my God; I have done everything you commanded me.

Ps 115:17 It is not the dead who praise the LORD,
    those who go down to silence;

Pr 21:16 A man who strays from the path of understanding
    comes to rest in the company of the dead.

Isa 8:19 When men tell you to consult mediums and spiritists, who whisper and mutter, should not a people inquire of their God? Why consult the dead on behalf of the living?

Isa 19:3 The Egyptians will lose heart,
    and I will bring their plans to nothing;
    they will consult the idols and the spirits of the dead,
    the mediums and the spiritists.

Mt 8:22 But Jesus told him, “Follow me, and let the dead bury their own dead.”

1Pe 1:21 Through him you believe in God, who raised him from the dead and glorified him, and so your faith and hope are in God.

Pierre

Istari
    Participant

Terra,
    If your language is different in understanding of 'of' and 'from' then I cannot help you.

In plain English 'of' and 'from' are both possessive words.

I gave you two examples of 'of' and 'from' so I fail to see why you as asking.
    I even fail to see why you are asking in the first place – no one has ever commented on the use of 'of' and 'from' before because we understand the context as easily as any other use of common words.

Holy Spirit OF God is same as Holy Spirit FROM God.

The first is 'immdeiate possession' (Belonging to)
    The second is as an EMINATION (Given out)

The Holy Spirit is OF (Belonging to) the Father.
    The Holy Spirit is (Given out) FROM The Father.

And I also explained that the Spirit of the father is the only precisely Holy Spirit.
    It is the ONLY spirit that is complete TRUTH – it's very title is 'The Spirit of Truth'

That is why it is said 'You can blaspheme God and Jesus and be forgiven – but if you blaspheme the Spirit of Truth you cannot be forgiven' (My quote)
    The Holy Spirit of Truth is exact Truth and is exact Truth is blasphemed then hevwho blasphemes it commits the ultimate and totally damnable sin!

terraricca
    Participant

Istari

it is not OF and FROM but OF and IS just look back

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

all

with all what is going on in the world ,this I found;Mal 3:5 “So I will come near to you for judgment. I will be quick to testify against sorcerers, adulterers and perjurers, against those who defraud laborers of their wages, who oppress the widows and the fatherless, and deprive aliens of justice, but do not fear me,” says the LORD Almighty.

Jas 5:4 Look! The wages you failed to pay the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord Almighty.

so it is

Pierre

Istari
    Participant

Terra,
    Then I have no idea.

God IS not the Holy Spirit!

The Holy Spirit IS not God!

The Holy Spirit IS the 'Spirit of God'

(The 'Arm of God' is not GOD but the ARM BELONGING TO GOD!)
    (The 'Spirit of God' is not GOD bit the SPIRIT BELONGING TO GOD!)

mikeboll64
    Blocked

……………..or perhaps, to word it differently:

The arm OF God cannot possibly BE the God it is the arm OF.

The Spirit OF God cannot possibly BE the God it is the Spirit OF.

The Son OF God cannot possibly BE the God he is the Son OF.

The same would apply to the Priest OF God, the Servant OF God, the Lamb OF God, the Messiah OF God, etc.

mike

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ May 02 2011,15:52)
    ……………..or perhaps, to word it differently:

The arm OF God cannot possibly BE the God it is the arm OF.

The Spirit OF God cannot possibly BE the God it is the Spirit OF.

The Son OF God cannot possibly BE the God he is the Son OF.

The same would apply to the Priest OF God, the Servant OF God, the Lamb OF God, the Messiah OF God, etc.

mike

mike

very good thats the idea,

but could istari see it or does he want to see it ?

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

All

what happen wen it started;
    Ps 102:25 In the beginning you laid the foundations of the earth,
    and the heavens are the work of your hands.

Pr 8:23 I (Christ) was appointed from eternity,
    from the beginning, before the world began.

Isa 40:21 Do you not know?
    Have you not heard?
    Has it not been told you from the beginning?
    Have you not understood since the earth was founded?
    Isa 41:4 Who has done this and carried it through,
    calling forth the generations from the beginning?
    I, the LORD—with the first of them
    and with the last—I am he.”
    Isa 41:26 Who told of this from the beginning, so we could know,
    or beforehand, so we could say, ‘He was right’?
    No one told of this,
    no one foretold it,
    no one heard any words from you.
    Isa 46:10 I make known the end from the beginning,
    from ancient times, what is still to come.
    I say: My purpose will stand,
    and I will do all that I please.

Jn 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God,
    here John talks about the beginning of all creation.
    Mk 10:6 “But at the beginning of creation God ‘made them male and female.

here Christ talks about the beginning of man creation

2Th 2:13 But we ought always to thank God for you, brothers loved by the Lord, because from the beginning God chose you to be saved through the sanctifying work of the Spirit and through belief in the truth.
    2Ti 1:9 who has saved us and called us to a holy life—not because of anything we have done but because of his own purpose and grace. This grace was given us in Christ Jesus before the beginning of time,
    Tit 1:2 a faith and knowledge resting on the hope of eternal life, which God, who does not lie, promised before the beginning of time,
    Heb 1:10 He also says,

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

All

Ge 3:1 Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the LORD God had made. He said to the woman, “Did God really say, ‘You must not eat from any tree in the garden’?”

this is one question Satan ask to Eve ,look at that question and compare it to what God told Adam

Mt 24:4 Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you.
    Mt 24:5 For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many.

this is the way of Satan followers.deceit

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

All

can we be split in serving God?
    if we do what would happen?

is not serving God half way good enough?

well God does not save us halve way he give us our live everlasting,the question would be what is it worth to us ?

that's the question everyone of us has to answer himself,there will be no tolerance for excuses.
    the wrong answer would lead us to destruction.

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

All

when scriptures, the word of God show us what it say ,are we putting in question what it says ?but why? is it because it does not comply with our state of understanding?or our believes?or simply do not agree with those scriptures?

if any of those excuses apply to you ,you are in great danger of having a faith who does not save.

God as to be trusted ,his word can not be put in doubt.because God can not lie.the truth comes from God.

Jas 1:16 Don’t be deceived, my dear brothers.
    Jas 1:17 Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.
    Jas 1:18 He chose to give us birth through the word of truth, that we might be a kind of firstfruits of all he created

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

All

what does it mean ,Jesus words ;my father and I are one,my father is in me and I am in the father,

and about Jesus disciples wen he says ;Jn 17:20 “My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message,
    Jn 17:21 that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me.

this does not mean that Christ will jump in the bodies of those who believe in him,nor God climb in any of the believers,

just as Satan did not climb in Peter when he told Jesus to go easy on himself,but it was the spirit of thought that was contrary to Gods will that made him go to Satan side.

and so it is with Christ and God if we want to be one with them we have to chose to learn and apply the will and wisdom of God,if not we are in Satan camp ,there are no other sides only two God and Satan.

Pierre

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 568 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account