what truth do we know for sure ?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 568 total)
  • Author
    ftk
    Participant

Gene: Bless you, when I read what Jesus says it is lord of my truth. If nothing else in the Bible aligns with the words of Jesus it matters not to me. I'm sold out to Jesus words. This I promised God from the beginning of my studies.

I believe if you search the prophets and their prophesies you will find their end at the time of the Roman Empire even the vision of Neb. in Daniel that Daniel interpreted ended at the Roman Empire and made reference to…..V2:44…and [in the days of those Kings](of Roman Empire) shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed…..V45…..the ''stone'' cut out of the mountain(Jesus) without hands…comes with the ''truth” which breaks down and destroys all sin/error of thinking!

These are some scriptures spoken by Jesus:

The law and the prophets were until John the Baptist….since John the Kingdom of God is preached. Luke 16:16
    ….for all of the prophets and the law, prophesied until John the Baptist…Matt.11:12
    …..all that was written in the scriptures must be fulfilled in Jesus…Luke22:37
    …..the prophets of old all testified of Jesus the Christ. Acts 10:43
    ….for all things written in the law, the prophets, and the Psalms were fulfilled in Christ. Luke24:44
    ….John5:39… Search the scriptures, for in them ye think ye have eternal life:…and they are they which testify of me…!

For me and my extensive searching,… all prophecy has been fulfilled in its time. This includes the revelation of John which for me is an overview…unveiling or uncovering of the life of the word of God, Jesus, Alpha and Omega. The word of God revealed from Adam to John. The end of Revelation being the outpouring of the Spirit of God, the ….river of life…coming from God and the judgment of ''the dead'' from ''the books''. No judgment for those alive in Christ their names are in the book of life! All prophesy was up to Jesus/Christ. Then Jesus began the fulfillment of the creation of the personal Kingdom of God within each human being. Jesus said yet forceful(law followers) men(unbelievers) still try to take the Kingdom of peace and love, by force/war/killing/works of the law etc.

I believe that when an old testament prophecy like Joel is quoted after Jesus was gone one must hear the scriptures spiritually and eternally. Peter stood and said, this is that which the prophet Joel spoke of, in the last days I will pour out of my spirit…..! The giving of the spirit happened several times with Jesus still here. The outpouring of spirit was also the words of God through Jesus, they are Holy Spirit words from God brought forth by Jesus. Eternal spirit words of life forever. Jesus was the truth, Jesus is the truth, Jesus is being the truth and Jesus will be the truth forever. Lets not limit the truth from God through Jesus into boxes, or events. There are no limitations to Gods spirit.

We are re-born of the spirit of God by accepting and receiving the spirit words of God from Jesus! We are(mentally)re-created by the spirit(words) of God through Jesus, by eating his true food. We drink his spirit, true drink. Any and all effort to consume or ingest the spirit of God is through his words because without understanding of spirit that is given, it is ineffectual to the receiver.

….John21:23…Peace be unto you…as my Father hath sent me, even so I send you…and he breathed on them and said…..receive ye the Holy Ghost….!

John the Baptist was filled with the Holy Ghost from his mothers womb! Luke1:15!

Just some morning thoughts to build up or tear down ideas and doctrines we all build as we learn. I am attempting to learn Jesus 24/7 please bear with me. With love, IMO, TK

terraricca
    Participant

tk

For me and my extensive searching,… all prophecy has been fulfilled in its time. This includes the revelation of John which for me is an overview…unveiling or uncovering of the life of the word of God, Jesus, Alpha and Omega. The word of God revealed from Adam to John. The end of Revelation being the outpouring of the Spirit of God

so Jesus return is done ,as you say when did it happen ??

Pierre

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (ftk @ Nov. 24 2011,04:51)
    Gene: Bless you, when I read what Jesus says it is lord of my truth. If nothing else in the Bible aligns with the words of Jesus it matters not to me. I'm sold out to Jesus words. This I promised God from the beginning of my studies.

Tim,

That is a valiant sentiment, and I agree that of all the words in scripture, the direct quotes of Jesus and his God are the most important.

But what do you do when the words can be interpreted many different ways?  Do you not reconcile those words with the rest of scripture to find the BEST interpretation?

That's what I do.

peace,
    mike

ftk
    Participant

Hey Mike, Bless you. From following this path I stated of Jesus first, then all must align, I have come to the truth I have. I have not found the truth that I share from any one else any where! In the past I fully and totally believed all the end times doctrines wars and rumors of war and 'sin' doctrines and judgments and what I call mainline religion!

The truth I have come to isn't easily found. Its not on the surface because even the translators were religious and believed it should say and mean certain things. And I don't mean to say that I don't read the rest of the New Testament, I do but when it comes down to a certain point I will stay with what Jesus says and make the other fit. In translating from Hebrew or Greek to English as you well know there is a very broad area of interpretation some accuracy even influenced by the orator's voice inflections and intentions.

Example: When I saw about five different scriptures in different locations where Jesus said,….the law and the prophets were until John the Baptist…since then…the Kingdom of God (the ministry of Jesus) is preached…! I was astounded and began an intensive search for the truth with my mind under the influence of what Jesus said. I is amazing what you will find when you read the scriptures with a preconceived idea or looking for something specific. Many things jump out at you.

We have all been under the influence of preconceived religious doctrines in my opinion. Some small some large. Just look at the way people pray in public. They have their little manufactured, memorized message they have repeated hundreds of times mixed with a few thou arts, and bless this or touch that, the end lets eat. There is much religious influence in America.

I have found for me and I believe it is the same for all that when correctly interpreted and translated the words of God in the New Testament, that came from Jesus brought the fire of the Holy Ghost(wrath) upon religion(mans former beliefs of God) completely destroying every doctrine that was negative, destructive, dark, fearful, sad, unhappy, depressive, evil, sinful, any doctrines of unworthiness, unwholesomeness, uncleanliness, or unrighteousness unto mankind. Evil doctrines(beliefs) are being destroyed by fire of the holy spirit while at the same time there is a new creation being built. A new man being re-created anew with spirit truth from God through Jesus, an “immersion” or Baptism of Spirit. In this new man is a new temple, not made with hands,(made by Gods words) the abode/house of God/Jesus/the Holy Spirit! This man is also the new church, which is the body of Christ. We have been ordained by the words of Jesus as Priests of our individual Temples, and Ministers of our church/bodies! We have been made sovereign Kings of our own, personal Kingdoms of God able to walk and talk with God forever.

All sin has been removed, taken away by Jesus for Jesus came to take away the sin of the world. We rule our Kingdoms as a sovereign King of old….in absolute freedom with total control. The only instruction Jesus left for mankind is “love”! You will reap what you sow in your mind in this life. What you contemplate, ponder, desire, or fear in your heart will be brought forth in your life on earth. If you sow love in the garden of Eden (your heart) you will reap a harvest of love in life.The tree of life is in the garden of your heart. Even if a thousand fall to your right and to your left…it will not come nigh thee!

This is what I have found to be my truth. It seems so perfect to me that it must have come from God/love! I know you know most of this but I wanted you to have a little better understanding of where I come from. My hope and desire is that someone is helped from my writings. God bless you and your diligent search for truth in every way. IMO, TK

ftk
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 25 2011,02:30)
    tk

For me and my extensive searching,… all prophecy has been fulfilled in its time. This includes the revelation of John which for me is an overview…unveiling or uncovering of the life of the word of God, Jesus, Alpha and Omega. The word of God revealed from Adam to John. The end of Revelation being the outpouring of the Spirit of God

Pierre

Pierre: Do you believe God is everywhere? If not, where is he not?

Do you believe that Jesus dwells in your heart? Do you believe that Jesus came and made his “abode” in you as he promised in John14? If you love me you will love my words and I and my father will come and make our abode in you. John14:23

Do you go into your closet to pray to God/Jesus? Do they hear you? If so, then they must be near you?

In John 14:17 Jesus said…. the spirit of truth (Jesus) dwelleth with you and shall be in you…! Jesus is the spirit of truth. Does the spirit of truth dwell within you?

If spirit is everywhere then there is no place for spirit to go or come from! The dilemma seems to be the word…”come”…! If you look up the word… come… it can also mean “manifest”.

So maybe Jesus was actually saying I will(come again) or manifest in a new form, that where I am there you may be also. Jesus is at the right hand of God dwelling in their Temple/abode/church…..YOU! HE IS HERE! IMO, TK

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (ftk @ Nov. 25 2011,05:21)

The truth I have come to isn't easily found. Its not on the surface because even the translators were religious and believed it should say and mean certain things.

Agreed!  That's why I use sites like NETBible and biblos.com.  You can see the various ways different translators rendered a verse, and then compare them with the actual Greek or Hebrew words.  I do this to find what I consider to be the best possibly translation of any said verse.

Jesus brought the fire of the Holy Ghost(wrath) upon religion(mans former beliefs of God) completely destroying every doctrine that was negative, destructive, dark, fearful, sad, unhappy, depressive, evil, sinful, any doctrines of unworthiness, unwholesomeness, uncleanliness, or unrighteousness unto mankind.

Just don't forget that it was Jesus who said, “Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

All sin has been removed, taken away by Jesus for Jesus came to take away the sin of the world.

Our past, present, and future sins have been ATONED FOR – not REMOVED.  Human sin still piles up to the highest heavens right now.  God didn't remove sin from the earth by sacrificing His Son – He ATONED FOR the sins that He knows we can't help but to commit.

I wish peace and love from God to you, Tim.  While we don't always agree on everything, I find no hate or hurt in you.  You are truly showing good fruits on this site each day.

mike

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Nov. 26 2011,09:05)

The truth I have come to isn't easily found. Its not on the surface because even the translators were religious and believed it should say and mean certain things.

Agreed!  That's why I use sites like NETBible and biblos.com.  You can see the various ways different translators rendered a verse, and then compare them with the actual Greek or Hebrew words.  I do this to find what I consider to be the best possibly translation of any said verse.

Jesus brought the fire of the Holy Ghost(wrath) upon religion(mans former beliefs of God) completely destroying every doctrine that was negative, destructive, dark, fearful, sad, unhappy, depressive, evil, sinful, any doctrines of unworthiness, unwholesomeness, uncleanliness, or unrighteousness unto mankind.

Just don't forget that it was Jesus who said, “Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

All sin has been removed, taken away by Jesus for Jesus came to take away the sin of the world.

Our past, present, and future sins have been ATONED FOR – not REMOVED.  Human sin still piles up to the highest heavens right now.  God didn't remove sin from the earth by sacrificing His Son – He ATONED FOR the sins that He knows we can't help but to commit.

I wish peace and love from God to you, Tim.  While we don't always agree on everything, I find no hate or hurt in you.  You are truly showing good fruits on this site each day.

mike

Tk
    I feel te same as mike

Mike you spell it out from my heart

Thank you

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

tk

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

It happened in spirit form on “Pentecost”. (Link)

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 26 2011,13:49)

tk

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

God bless

Edj

no,No,No it did not happen then ,and Jesus his not the comforter ,

You do not want to learn do you ?

Look Mt 24,Luke21,Mark 13,all the events that have to take place prior to his return,

This was not done 50days after his ascension,

You are confused look it up

pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 26 2011,07:02)

tk

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

God bless
    Ed J

Edj

pierre

Hi Pierre,

If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and “WE” will come unto him, and make “OUR” abode with him.
    He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and The Word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me. (John 14:23-24 )

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 26 2011,14:11)

tk

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

God bless
    Ed J

Edj

pierre

Hi Pierre,

If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and “WE” will come unto him, and make “OUR” abode with him.
    He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and The Word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me. (John 14:23-24 )

God bless

Edj

You enterprething those scriptures to make them see you views ,but that is not what the meaning of them are,

I have told you this before but you where not listening ,

God will not change his ways for EDJ, eddy you have to become humble in your spirit and heart. Then you will understand ,what God is telling
    you through the scriptures,

You have to become a nothing like Christ to become something that God can use, as long you think you are something you belong to the evil one,

Moses also is a good example ,and Job and …………………..apostles…….

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 26 2011,07:39)

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 26 2011,14:11)

tk

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

God bless
    Ed J

Edj

pierre

Hi Pierre,

God bless

Edj

(1)You enterprething those scriptures to make them see you views ,but that is not what the meaning of them are,

I have told you this before but you where not listening ,

(2)God will not change his ways for EDJ, eddy you have to become humble in your spirit and heart. Then you will understand ,what God is telling
    you through the scriptures,

(3)You have to become a nothing like Christ to become something that God can use, as long you think you are something you belong to the evil one,

Moses also is a good example ,and Job and …………………..apostles…….

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

1) You telling me and you being right are two different things.
    2) Does that not apply to you as well?
    3) What is 'a nothing'?

God bless

ftk
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Nov. 26 2011,02:05)

mike

Mike: I so feel the love and kindness from you that I'm not sure anything that we disagree on could matter. That's because we both are searching for the truth and have respect for the others views. I don't even want to reply sometimes because I would choose not to break apart this feeling. I believe in your God/love. It is what I want so much more of. If I ever write anything that attacks or hurts your feelings or anyone else, I beg forgiveness. I is not my intention!!!!

I have always felt that in the old testament, Malachi and Joel prophesied “the great and terrible day of the lord”! This I knew was a picture of the coming of the year of the lord. Then Jesus said he didn't come to bring peace but a sword. This is the prince of peace saying this. I feel it is faulty translation. Small but huge…..I HAVE NOT COME TO BRING PEACE [ONLY] BUT ALSO A SWORD!….

In revelation he has a two-edged sword[from his mouth, the words of God] to build up and tear down. I found this to mean that two events were happening simultaneously.

Jesus came when Gods time was right for the end of the old kingdom/temple. John came to change the world order of religion. A short time later came Jesus preaching the New that would replace the old being torn down(in doctrine first, then approx.70 years later the physical manifestation of destruction)….while the New Temple was being spiritually created with his doctrine…….then in the end time parables….the chaff is severed or cut away from the wheat,

the chaff is burned or destroyed while the wheat is gathered and “saved”….. in another parable, the tares(the wicked) are gathered and burned while saving the just….. the great and terrible day of the lord IMO is when Jesus came and gave great, cleansing, saving news to whosoever would believe his words at the same time the same words that saved by faith, destroyed the former physical, works for credit from God system. The fires are always for the destruction of evil/doctrines and the great news is the new way of faith in Jesus for perfection.

I believe that when Jesus took away the sacrifice for sin by taking sin on himself he eradicated sin forever! If there is any form of sin it is already covered by the blood. There is no condemnation in Christ Jesus. No condemnation/No Sin! Jesus manifested to take away our sin…1John3:5…Jesus appeared to put away sin…Heb.9:26…..we have been made free from sin…Rom.8:2….many more.

Sin unto God is not an action. [Sin is allowing your mind to ever think that something could separate you from the love of God!]
    You are perfect in Christ! [SIN IS WRONG THINKING…OR THINKING YOU HAVE WRONGED AND DIS-UNITED FROM GOD…]

NOTHING, ANYWHERE, EVER, CAN SEPARATE YOU FROM THE LOVE OF GOD….unless you choose to believe you are separated!

These are my truths from God. I want them so badly for everyone else that I do take a little heat. Please don't hold back your knowledge in any way. I want to test the spirits/doctrines to see if they hold up. Only well versed men and women of God can help me test this truth. Thats why I'm here on this site. Love to you and yours, all IMO, TK

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 25 2011,14:02)

tk

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

God bless

Edj

Look Mt 24,Luke21,Mark 13,all the events that have to take place prior to his return,

pierre

2 Thessalonians 2
    1 Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers, 2 not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by some prophecy, report or letter supposed to have come from us, saying that the day of the Lord has already come.  3 Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. 4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.

Ed and Tim, this was written way after pentecost.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 25 2011,13:26)
    Tk
    I feel te same as mike

Mike you spell it out from my heart

Thank you

Pierre

That's because we are kindred spirits, Pierre. :)

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (ftk @ Nov. 26 2011,05:23)
    I have always felt that in the old testament, Malachi and Joel prophesied “the great and terrible day of the lord”! This I knew  was a picture of the coming of the year of the lord. Then Jesus said he didn't come to bring peace but a sword. This is the prince of peace saying this. I feel it is faulty translation. Small but huge…..I HAVE NOT COME TO BRING PEACE [ONLY] BUT ALSO A SWORD!….

Not just Malachi and Joel, but Isaiah, Amos, Zephaniah, and others.

God has told us about that day through the mouths of many prophets, Tim.  Do you suppose God got it wrong?  Do you suppose He was only joking?

Jesus is the Prince of Peace, but peace will only reign after he kicks some serious butt first.

I would be wary of considering the words of Jesus to be a faulty translation just because they aren't saying what your ears are itching to hear.

On the plus side, Jesus also says to those of us who accept him, “When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.” (Luke 21:28)

I believe that Jesus' sword will divide between those of us who love peace, and those of us who don't.  But in order for those of us who love peace to live freely in peace, the others must be destroyed.

So I believe God's words that it will be a dark and gloomy and dreadful day – but people like you will be able to lift your heads up high and receive your redemption.

Just don't let your optimistic view of God being love cause you to disregard His own words that tell of that day being a day of gloom, destruction, and despair for many. In order for peace to come to the few, many will be destroyed.

peace,
    mike

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Nov. 27 2011,03:52)

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 25 2011,14:02)

tk

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

God bless

Edj

pierre

2 Thessalonians 2
    1 Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers, 2 not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by some prophecy, report or letter supposed to have come from us, saying that the day of the Lord has already come.  3 Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. 4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.

Ed and Tim, this was written way after pentecost.

Hi Mike,

That is referring to “the day of the LORD” (called the Feast of Tabernacles), not Pentecost.
    Perhaps you do not understand God's seven feasts?   …I suggest you do a study on them. :)

God bless

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Ed, the first words are “CONCERNING THE COMING OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST”. Yet you say that Jesus' second coming was at pentecost, right?

ftk
    Participant

Hey Mike: You say:

…..
    Not just Malachi and Joel, but Isaiah, Amos, Zephaniah, and others.

God has told us about that day through the mouths of many prophets, Tim. Do you suppose God got it wrong? Do you suppose He was only joking?
    ……NO, I DO NOT THINK GOD IS JOKING! BUT GOD IS NOT WILLING THAT ANY SHOULD PERISH! GOD IS NOT LOOKING TO KILL HIS CREATION. GOD HAS PROVIDED A WAY OUT. MENS MINDS ARE LIKE COMPUTERS, BAD PROGRAMING MAKES FOR A BAD COMPUTER! GOD IS TRYING TO GET MANKIND TO THINK CORRECTLY. THINKING CORRECTLY IS GOOD. GOOD PROGRAMING MAKES FOR A GOOD COMUPTER!

Jesus is the Prince of Peace, but peace will only reign after he kicks some serious butt first.
    …….SO MUCH FOR THE LAW OF THOU SHALT NOT KILL! JESUS IS NOT GOING TO KILL ANYONE! HE HAS ESTABLISHED A SALVATION PACKAGE WITH HIS VERY LIFE, AND GIVEN IT TO MANKIND. IF THEY BELIEVE IT THEY ARE SAVED….IF THEY REJECT THE PERFECTION IT PROVIDES BY FAITH ALONE AND THEY TRY TO ''EARN'' IT ON THEIR OWN THEY LOOSE.

I would be wary of considering the words of Jesus to be a faulty translation just because they aren't saying what your ears are itching to hear.
    …..MY EARS NEVER KNEW THIS TRUTH WAS AVAILABLE IN ORDER TO ITCH! IT CAME FROM GOD IF IT ALIGNS WITH HIS TRUTH. IT CAME FROM RELIGIOUS LIES AND DECEPTIONS IF IT DOES NOT ALIGN WITH THE TRUTH.

On the plus side, Jesus also says to those of us who accept him, “When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.” (Luke 21:28)
    ……..I GUESS YOUR REDEMPTION HAS NOT COME! I AM REDEEMED BY THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB OF GOD!

I believe that Jesus' sword will divide between those of us who love peace, and those of us who don't. But in order for those of us who love peace to live freely in peace, the others must be destroyed.
    …….NO HUMAN BEING NEED BE KILLED/DESTROYED…….IF THE ERRANT/SIN/EVIL DOCTRINES/PROGRAMING IS CORRECTED THE HUMANS WILL BE “CORRECTED” ALSO! THE “LIGHT” OR “TRUTH” OF GOD WILL BURN/DESTROY AND RID HUMANITY OF EVIL FOREVER.

So I believe God's words that it will be a dark and gloomy and dreadful day – but people like you will be able to lift your heads up high and receive your redemption.
    …….THANK YOU BUT MY REDEMPTION WAS IN JESUS. HIS FINISHED WORK HAS COMPLETED EVERYTHING UNTO GOD. ANYONE WHO ACCEPTS THAT TRUTH AND BELIEVES THE GIFT OF JESUS…. HAS DIED, BEEN RAISED FROM THE DEAD, BEEN BORN ANEW/AGAIN AND PUT ON CHRIST JESUS AND IS A NEW MAN, REDEEMED, PURCHASED, PERFECTED AND FULL OF LIFE. JESUS HAS RETURNED TO THE BELIEVER IN COMPLETE FULNESS AND JESUS AND THE FATHER AND THE SPIRT DWELL INSIDE THAT BELIEVER AS HE IS CREATED BY THE TRUTH FROM GOD!! WE GROW UNTO A COMPLETE MAN, UNTO THE FULNESS AND PERFECTION OF CHRIST.

Just don't let your optimistic view of God being love cause you to disregard His own words that tell of that day being a day of gloom, destruction, and despair for many. In order for peace to come to the few, many will be destroyed.
    …..I HAVE NOTHING THAT BELONGS TO ME. I DIED! IT IS NO LONGER I THAT LIVE BUT CHRIST JESUS THAT LIVES IN ME. I DON'T HAVE ITCHING EARS….I HEAR JESUS SPEAK AND BELIEVE WHAT HE SAYS. I BELIEVE WHAT JESUS SAYS! THERE IS NO DAY OF GLOOM FOR BELIEVERS IN CHRIST!

Each time a human hears the words of Jesus, accepts them and believes them Jesus returns or becomes manifest in that human body! Jesus has “returned” or “come again” billions of times. Every “born again” experience! Every new birth in Christ! Its an individual experience not corporate. Not every “eye” will see Jesus! Only every understanding, believing and accepting eyes will see Jesus. Those that don't “see” him here, within, now cannot see him! Jesus must be “seen” in spirit. This is my faith, God bless you in all you do in Christ. IMO, TK

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

To All…………. Mar 9:42….> And whosoever shall offend (trip up) one of these little ones that believe in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck and he were cast into the sea.

peace and love…………………………………………..gene

Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 568 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account