Trinity – Is 1:18’s Proof Text #4

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 408 total)
  • Author
    Tim Kraft
    Participant

To all: God sent his word (Jesus) into the earth to tell us the Truth of God and show us the way to him. Jesus said the Kingdom of God is within each individual.(Luke 17:21)—Jesus said you are clean through the words he spoke (John 15:3).Jesus said we are all one with God and thereby we are made perfect in one.(John 17:23). We are now made perfect in Christ before God, BY FAITH!! Not by works. Not by the good things we do. Your perfection is declared by God, through Jesus. This is what you are IF YOU BELIEVE! If you believe you sin or are a sinner you are lost in sin. If you believe that sin is something you do that is incorrect. Doing is a physical action on this physical planet earth. The Truth of God is in the Spirit realm, in the words of Truth, in the mind/heart. You will never be perfected by what you do or don't do! Yet you are perfected by what you CHOOSE to believe. If you choose not to believe Jesus has cleansed you from all sin and washed you clean then you are judged by your own choice of judgment. For those who believe in the free gift of Christ Jesus and accept his Truth that you have been made clean then you are judged as perfect, clean, holy, and righteous unto God!! That is the GOSPEL for any or all who believe. Love to all, TK

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TK,
    So the kingdom exists where God has yet no sovereignty-within the whited sepulchres of carnal men?
    Another new gospel?

Anonymous
    Inactive

NICK YOU MAKE NO SENSE AT ALL. YOU CANNOT HAVE THE HOLY SPIRIT AND TREAT GODS WORD THE WAY YOU DO. TIME IS RUNNING OUT WHEATHER YOU NOTICE IT OR NOT. lOOK AROUND YOU, READ IT IN THE BIBLE. THE WORD IS TO PREPARE US SO WE CAN HAVE FAITH, AND GROW STRONG IN GODS WORD. AND WHEN OUR SOUL IS SAVED WE DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THE WRATH THATS GOING TO BE POURED OUT ON THE EARTH. GOD DOES PUNISH TOO YOU KNOW? ITS OUR CHOICE.JESUS SHED HIS BLOOD SO YOU AND I COULD HAVE ETERNAL LIFE, AND THAT LIFE IS IN jESUS! AND IF YOU DONT ASK HIM IN THAN YOUR DENYING HIM.THE BIBLE TEACHES US ABOUT TWO PLACES HEAVEN AND HELL. DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOUR GOING????(AND IVE ALREADY QUOTTED YOU THE SCRIPTS)

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KAT,
    I realise it is upsetting for those who truth their denomination and preacher as much as you do to have to ask the deeper questions. I have been there and decided that the Scriptures are the truth and we are each to take responsibility for ourselves and our souls and not pass the buck to others.

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Nick: If I substantiate the Truth that I see with scriptures(in context) then that Truth stands. If I cannot justify what I write with scriptures in context then the Truth that I believe I represent is un-truth! If you would please question what I write as to its scriptural substance and I will be glad to respond. My hearts intention is to only know the Truth of God through Jesus. Bless you, TK

Tim Kraft
    Participant

P.S. Nick: I believe the Kingdom of God is where ever Jesus said it is. (Luke 17:21)—Could you tell me scripturally where God isn't! I was under the impression that God was everywhere! Thanks, TK

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TK,
    The King was among men and now he lives in them and through them doing his Father's will.
    God does not dwell in whited sepulchres in which dwell vipers.

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Hey Nick: You are the Temple of the living God! Please don't defile the Temple. The Temple(each person) has been cleansed of all unrighteousness. What God has cleansed let no man call dirty. To argue with God is blasphemy! If you believe this, you are saved from wrath, if you reject this Truth from God through Jesus you condemn yourself to destruction. God set before us life and death. You must choose! With Love, TK

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TK,
    No magic universal inner cleansing mentioned in scripture and the fruit of natural men continually bears that out.

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Hey Nick: Jesus say's to you, “NOW you are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.(John 15:3)! I was going to write several other scriptures about being cleansed and righteous by faith but I think I will save the effort. A man that is unwilling to accept the gift of life, cleanlyness, and righteousness by accepting and believing what God has said through Jesus the Christ will be judged by exactly what he believes. As a man believeth in his heart. so he is. God bless you, TK

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TK,
    Were you there?
    Was he also speaking to Pontius Pilate and all who will ever live?

Check the context before adding to and expanding the teachings of Jesus.

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Nick: Jesus spoke to all who would believe. Whosoever would accept what he said about being clean! WHOSOEVER includes you and me and Pontius Pilate if we can accept the gift! Bless you, TK

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TK,
    So the conversations about being clean by the Word are in Jn 13 and 15 and they seem to be with the brothers and not those of the world.
    Again Paul writes such things to the brothers in Eph5.

So why would you apply these things magically to all who ever lived?

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Hey Nick: They don't apply to all that ever lived. They apply to all that believe! Everyone is equal and everyone gets a chance. Yet it is not by something you do or don't do(lest one might boast) it is by faith. If God says it, who am I to reject it?
    Here is something else interesting. In John around the 15th Chap. you will find at verse 25 who Jesus is refering to in these long disertations, when he refers to the world, those that hated him etc. The Jews hated Jesus.It was the religious world that hated Jesus. What he was teaching was destroying the old physical temple worship with ritual and sacrifice, AND TITHING! The Romans didn't even want to kill him. It was the Jewish hierarchy that demanded his death. Thats the world he refered to. The religious world.Also, when the Bible refers to flesh and spirit that is refering to the old and new way of God. The old covenant, worldly, fleshly way of works, rituals, payments, sacrifices et.al! The New way being established by Jesus was the acceptable year of the lord. This is the day of the Lord. This is the Sabbath rest of God. No more works to achieve. FAITH ONLY! Jesus shows us the way by faith in his words. Jesus said you are clean by the words he spoke. Believe it or not! Thats our choice. Bless you, TK

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TK,
    To all those who cry LORD LORD?

No we need to be known of Him.
    Servants are those who obey their Master.
    Repentance and rebirth of water and the Spirit is obedience

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Hey Nick: The Lord knows us to the exact degree that we know the Lord. Why? Because we are he and he is we. We are one in God together. When we see him we will be like him, as he is so are we in this world!
    We are not servants, we are friends if we hold to his word. Jesus chose and ordained us to bear fruit. John 15:15—
    Repentance is turning around from the way you were going (old covenent works, rituals, new moons and sabbaths) and follow Jesus to God.
    Rebirth of water symbolically washing away the old law and renewing our minds with the Spirit words of God through Jesus creates the New creation Spirit man, one with God forever. Peace and blessings to you, TK

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TK,
    Pasting the same posts in different threads is spamming.
    They are deleted.

Tim Kraft
    Participant

That was a mistake I am very sorry, it will not happen again!!TK

NickHassan
    Participant

No problem.

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (katjo @ Sep. 03 2009,13:59)
    Yes,we all mess up and sin. But when your a christian you dont just go out and do sinful things on person. And when we except Christ as our Saviour, we are getting rid of our old fleshly life and starting a spiritual life. We sre going to mess up, if we didnt we would be God too. But the stronger you grow in the word, and put it into your heart, the holy Spirit is what starts guiding you, and it lets you know whats right and wrong, before you even do it,and how to treat others. Alot of people think we stand in front of God on judgment day for our sins, which is true, we will be judged for our sins, but they have been forgiven when you excepted jesus into your heart, and started your knew life in him. But we are also judged for what we have done for him.

Greetings K…..Right you are…Forgiveness comes with repentance and true repentance is when one changes…

Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 408 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account